Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Lives We Choose Before Birth (Read 13978 times)
Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
Re: The Lives We Choose Before Birth
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2005 at 4:18pm

Hi, all.
I think that there is a kind of "book of scores" They show us There, before incarnating... For example:

To born blind: 50 scores
To be a siamese twin: 100 s. for each one
To be a King: 1 Score..... and so on. May be there is a limit to get a "Graduation" and when you reach that limit you go to a Higher Focus and so on, until we'll be all reunited with God. I'd read that Jesus was the first one to complete this race and guess who  was He in His first incarnation?
ADAM!
What do you think?    Wink
L,L& SERENITY.
Claudio from Italy

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 18th, 2005 at 8:17pm

Claudio, I don't know that I would score too high but was wondering about you. back in 2002 I had an obe about an Italian guy with 3 daughters who ran amuck but he knew how to handle them well. was wondering if I met you out there? if not, well, there's some Italian guy I had a great conversation with, lol! love, alysia

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2005 at 1:12am

Hi!
LOL! I wasn't that guy, I have one daughter even if  she's enough to make me run amuck !
Have a good week-end.

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #18 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 8:27am

Hi all,

And remember, if it weren't for these beautiful twins and Marilyn's introduction of them to this board, we wouldn't be experiencing this lovely dialogue! I love it.  Kiss Because, after all, it is a buddy system being here-merely to learn about Love, the glue that holds us all together.

Jean

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 8:57am

Quote:
Hi all,

And remember, if it weren't for these beautiful twins and Marilyn's introduction of them to this board, we wouldn't be experiencing this lovely dialogue! I love it.  Kiss Because, after all, it is a buddy system being here-merely to learn about Love, the glue that holds us all together.

Jean

you're right. looking over this thread it's an excellent thread and Mairlyn has been told she's a teacher "out there" conducting a class. well it really shows as she started this thread. Mair, I've always been intrigued when Bob said he found your classroom in the sky. (just a term folks, keep your hat on) because Bob is one who I know is "out there" and can be trusted to have some true information. so anyway it's Mairlyn appreciation day. lol. she is a noteworthy light. and Bob, sorry if you're reading this, to reveal your light also so publicly. (not really sorry) I'm going to start a new thread because Justin brought up some things for me and also Dora did this morn. we are all in this together growing. just wanted to prattle a bit and thank you Jean as I enjoy your presence here also and your insight.
...   maybe we are genie's in a bottle.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #20 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 2:47pm

Thank you Jean and Alysia.  I feel we all shine our Light wherever we are. And I agree that Bob's Light shines very brightly. Wink

Here's to creating more and more Lightworkers for changing the world!
Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

smilodon29a
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 21st, 2005 at 7:25pm

Hey.

I think the life we chose is always different than the last one, so we can have more variety of experience, and that is what it is all abouth.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 22nd, 2005 at 2:10pm

you're right of course that each life focus will be different although there can be a pattern I suppose or genetic carryover..I have seen some families and they all have the same disposition to some charactistic shared. it's not just about genetics though but it would be interesting to see how parents are picked out, to sit in on the decision making party, but maybe thats what memory wipe out is all about when we forget who we were?

anybody had past life readings that you trust as real? I was told by a trusted psychic one life in which I had it too easy. no challenges, just la la la all the day long. whatever. apparently didn't like it too well in the end and wanted a more "difficult" life. nowadays, I'm thinking, ok! can I go back there just one day? lol.
wonder what that was like while it was going on?
Like Monroe, I probably wouldn't be too satisfied to return there.

IP Logged

kodakball

Toronto, Canada
Reply #23 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 5:29pm

Maybe you should add if someone chooses to be a king (President, Prime Minister, Etc), score 1 point. Setups a food bank for the poor 20 points, health care 40 points, and so on.  Well the main reason I say this if you evolve beyond what you meant to do or experience in this life time, and using your reference you can leap frog multiply incarnations.

Comments anyone?? Grin

Quote:
 Hi, all.
I think that there is a kind of "book of scores" They show us There, before incarnating... For example:

To born blind: 50 scores
To be a siamese twin: 100 s. for each one
To be a King: 1 Score..... and so on. May be there is a limit to get a "Graduation" and when you reach that limit you go to a Higher Focus and so on, until we'll be all reunited with God. I'd read that Jesus was the first one to complete this race and guess who  was He in His first incarnation?
ADAM!
What do you think?    Wink
L,L& SERENITY.
Claudio from Italy

IP Logged

Cayenne
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 1:29am

By reading Vicky's letter prompt me to say something.Whether we choose our being here on Earth or elsewhere, we are here for a purpose. The living condition is what we have taken (many of you may object to this) not the life we  have.Life is a living entity.A little bit about me and my challenges in this world. I was born super poor and I have seen and endure the hardship that it brings. I was born into a British citizen, was in the upper 5% in all my classes.My parents moved to a French country so we can improve ourselves. ( I am the last of 22 children ). I was put into the first grade as I could not speak French. I ace the French language.Was first in all classes and grades.I wanted to be a surgeon.The French Principal refuses to sign my papers so I can go to Paris to study Medicine, stating I was too old( age 16) to get into Med school. I went to the Welsh National School of Medicine, Cardiff, Wales and graduated with Distinctions in several subjects (e.g Surgery , Medicine, Pathology etc). I was overlook and under estimated for positions I applied for. At the age of 24 I was the youngest  Chief surgeon  working for the University of London U.K. I was thrown out of England( remember I was born British) because of changes in immigration laws, this is whilst working for the British government, I was treated as a crimminal and deported. A week later I was back in Britain working for the same government that mistreated me. I travelled to 89 countries and have helped numerous people in whatever form of need I can offer and I wanted nothing in return. I was treated very bad in the USA where I now reside, my wife (US citizen) was thrown into jail because of jealousy and false accusation by an Official of the government.Guess what? months later that person's wife is paralyzed, a lady who was my boss. I lived in a small town few years ago, the Sheriff there hounded my family and find every possible ways to destroy my family and me.The school system wanted to put my three children in dissability classes. Today my first son is a 4.0, my other son is 3.89 and my daughter is a 4.0. Outcome, he killed himself. The town was destroy by Tornado. Last year I was in Thailand with my family, they airline passenger service people, refuse to let my family come back to the US. We had to get new passports run over to Cambodia to extend our stay so we do not get penalized by the immigration authority and get thrown in jail for overstay, we were pushed around for no particular reason.We were treated like dirt in front of everyone. All our paper were in order. I had no ill feeling when I left, this was july 2004, did  you see what happened in Dec' 2004. I did not rejoice in joy as I am not that person.Not to bore you with bad things, there are many incidences where I cannot explain what mysterious things have gone my way.In the midst of my welfare all I do is help others. I do not believe in the rich life, I have been there and have seen the extreme of both ends.There is nothing in this earthly materialistic world that I envy. I am given good health and also my family and with that we are the happiest family. Yes we are here to progress and yes there are others with no directions that will hinder you, but you carry on and your task in this lifetime will be accomplished.  Alexander

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #25 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 7:55pm

Alexander,

WOW, what an inspirational story. So many people would take the opposite stance and think that the whole world is againt them and you do the opposite.  I have a very strong feeling that you are an old soul who has chosen this lifetime to clear up ALL old karma for ascension. I AM very happy to know you and welcome to this forum. Wink

With love,
Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Cayenne
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 9:45pm

Just wanted to thank you for the reply, unfortunately I am off to NYC in the morning so my time is limited at the moment, shall write later , again thanks  , alexander Smiley

IP Logged

scottyswotty
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 11:06pm

Fascinating story Alexander.

Hopefully as you'll appreciate, there's no point in taking the "grass is greaner on the other side" approach to your life versus others'.

I fully recommend the following movies in terms of people making the best perspective out of strife:

1.  Life is Beautiful - Roberto Benigni is brilliant.

2. The Castle (An Australian film directed by Rob Sitch).

Scott

IP Logged

Cayenne
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 2:43am

Hi Scott, i am not here to look at the others and what others have, I wish them the utmost best in their way of living as that is what they want. I came into this world with nothing and when I leave I shall take nothing with me. I am am a giver instead of being a receiver. Yes , for many the grass is greener on the other side, but it looks green on the outside, on the inside is something else. One does not know what it takes to make that grass green, unless one lives it!  Good luck Scott. alexander

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.