Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ghost Pictures and Footage!!?? (Read 1869 times)
JG

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Houston, TX
Ghost Pictures and Footage!!??
Mar 8th, 2005 at 3:20pm

Just wanted to share this which was featured on ebaumsworld.com. I hosted it on one of my sites. I will reserve any comment on it, but I do think the live footage is amazing:

http://www.raskass-central.com/ghost.htm

And here is some more minor footage from the TV Show Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel:

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ghosthuntershome.html

Too much knowledge without proper interpretation is borderline insanity. - JG

IP Logged

Azreal
Ex Member

Re: Ghost Pictures and Footage!!??
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 8:58am

It is certainly some interesting footage. I myself will try out some ITC. I am travelling to Wales in a couple of weeks and someone I know lives in an ancient cottage so I may get some good results. If I do I will post it here for you to share and see if we do get the same frequency.

I will not pass judgment on everything I saw however some pictures and video did look really authentic. I am very much into digital photograhpy and as I am sure everyone is aware it is really easy to Dr an image or blend two images together in order to make one image often resulting in one image being transparent, however as I said a lot of these images look old and have the natural grain on them which is very difficult to do on digital photography and then pics dont look like they have been scanned in a computer and altered as there is no glare.

It would be interesting to see what other people think, but as I said I will try the ITC and let you know. IT will be interesting as I have often felt a "presence" in certain rooms. There are also bubbles in certain rooms which when you walk through them are different in Temp which is a natural occurance however it makes me feel very shaky as if someone is touching me ... and these bubbles move around the house ... is it possible that these bubbles are actually people or energies which we are walking through?

IP Logged

John_inAustin
Ex Member

Re: Ghost Pictures and Footage!!??
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 6:11pm

Looks like stuff put together to fool people.

Impossible to say what is real since any of those image can be made with common photographs and photoshop.

The audio info was just garbage.  I think they made statements to the effect that humans don't talk below 300 or above 3000.  Which is wrong.  A male fundamental is around 120 Hertz.  Almost any male can hit below 100.  And harmonics go far above 3000.

And the things you hear on the tape are normal human voices that DO fall in the 300 to 3000 range for most of their energy.  They are not below 300.

Just a carnaval ride to me.
John

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.