Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
tim and shirley (Read 1476 times)
JADEN
Ex Member

tim and shirley
Mar 7th, 2005 at 3:22pm

this question is one that has bothered me because when i was young i had a drug overdose and i died.i remember that the room started to fade to black and all i could see was a very small pinhole of light i was very scared.it was then that a beautiful woman came to me.she said that it was not my time to go and talked to me about all kinds of things about my life she knew many things about me.she told me to belive .in what i thought but then i saw a small sphere of light like a orb.when i focosed on it it became larger then i knew it was there for sure. it came to my chest and fingers of light swept my chest like electricity.then i woke up

IP Logged

JG

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Houston, TX
Re: tim and shirley
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 4:28pm

Quote:
this question is one that has bothered me because when i was young i had a drug overdose and i died.i remember that the room started to fade to black and all i could see was a very small pinhole of light i was very scared.it was then that a beautiful woman came to me.she said that it was not my time to go and talked to me about all kinds of things about my life she knew many things about me.she told me to belive .in what i thought but then i saw a small sphere of light like a orb.when i focosed on it it became larger then i knew it was there for sure. it came to my chest and fingers of light swept my chest like electricity.then i woke up

Are you serious!! That sounds like a confirmation to me. Thanks for sharing. I have one question for you....

What was your thought process like afterward? Did it change your life, beliefs, etc. or did it give you hope in in Afterlife or did you think nothing of it....just curious! Thanks.

Too much knowledge without proper interpretation is borderline insanity. - JG

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.