Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
how do you know where you are now (Read 4176 times)
JADEN
Ex Member

how do you know where you are now
Mar 7th, 2005 at 2:15pm

how do you know if you are on earth right now or if you are existing in one the various hells or heavens.you have said that these places such as focus 27 have cities and buildings and people. hoe do you know youre not dead now?

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: how do you know where you are now
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 2:29pm

Welcome to the board friend!   That is a very good question, one which has come up for me before.  My answer is personal, what works for me.  If I'm not sure if I'm in a physical form or a non-physical form, I see if I can fly.  If I can fly, then I figure I'm non-physical.....ahhh, but perhaps there is a deeper question, lurking behind the one you posted?  Tim

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 3:14pm

I've thought of this question often..and try not to.  Sometimes..I don't "feel" here..or like I'm in two places. 
Is this real?  Or..is the dream I was in real? 

I don't know..and I try not to think to hard about it..just going with the flow of wherever I am..

IP Logged

scottyswotty
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 5:12pm

i think its quite easy to tell you arent in dream state or in some transitional realm at the moment.

1. The physical parameters of the NOW aren't very malleable or breakable.  ie as Tim said, you can't just fly and you dont suddenly find yourself in a different location and can't explain why.

2.  Here on earth in the NOW you will notice you have perfect lucidity and the chain of your conscious experience is unbroken and doesnt switch to something else. ie this NOW experience would have to be the longest dream in the world.

3.  there is minimal or no spiritual or supra-physical contact when you ask for it. (sadly)  Sad

4. Also there is a large delay between wanting something and manifesting it or maybe it never manifests at all unless you get off the couch and work for it.

If we aren't on earth right now then boy would I rather be on earth  Tongue

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Reply #4 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:43pm

I guess the only answer I can give is, we don't know.  We just might be stuck in a hell (I cannot believe this is anyone's heaven  Grin )

I wondered the same thing when I was reading Bruce's books.  Since those people in those hells think they are in a real life...then how do I know I'm not one of them in my own hell?

I personally don't feel that I am.  So just ask your heart, and listen to what it tells you.  Besides, whether I am or not doesn't change how I plan on living my life Smiley

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 5:35am

Surely, we must be in the "physical" here on earth. I do not believe we are stuck in either a heaven or hell.

My understanding is that in the Afterlife there is no time - well, we have time here. Unless, of course, it`s possible to manifest time in the Afterlife after all.
Also, as previous posters have mentioned, we are unable to fly, transport ourselves instantly from one location to another. Would we wish to be in spirit form with so many undesirables and evil people if we are also able to manifest our own surroundings There?
If we are in some heaven or hell, I wonder where we could reincarnate to when we eventually die here?

roger   Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Nutmeg
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 7:25am

If this IS hell, I must have done something VERY bad in my previous life  Sad

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 9:51pm

I think you're right Jaden. This is only a dream.

So what?

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

JADEN
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 14th, 2005 at 5:33pm

this message is for dave_a_mbs. your thoughts have irritated me if you want to make an enemy of me you have done it. when you start to see strange things and are scared know that it was from me. you dont know me or what i am or capable of. i can feel your tiny mind here in alaska youre not even capable of empathy the most basic of psychic ability you have none . does jessica ring abell? by the way you did not understand my question. i dont need any of your opinions because i know so much already i just like to know what other people think.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.