Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello/Dreams (Read 2572 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Hello/Dreams
Mar 4th, 2005 at 12:42am

Hello everyone!  I am new here.  I just spent the last 3 hours reading all the old pages trying to get a feel for the members and the topics here.  I have a couple questions.  What is PUL and what is Rote?  I've seen them mentioned here a few times.

About me: 
I am on Bruce Moen's 2nd book and have #3 and #4 waiting on my bookshelf.  I've only read Monroe's 1st book and can't wait to get the other 2.  And I read anything I can get my hands on about spirituality, paranormal, etc. 

I have had paranormal and psychic experiences all my life so I can relate to just about any topic.  I can't wait to share some of my experiences and get some questions answered or get some confirmation that others have experienced what I have.  I like what I've been reading on this board, and I'm happy to find that you are all very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. 

Dreams are one of my specialties.  Anyone ever have what I call conscious dreams?  I don't mean lucid dreams, as I feel there is a difference.  In these conscious dreams I am consciously aware but I don't tell myself it is a dream because I don't think it is a dream.  I feel physical in them and yet I know that the experience cannot be true in physical reality.  These dreams either will have ESP information in them, or there will be another person in them that I truly believe is there consciously with me, meaning their consciousness is in the experience too, like it is really them, not just me dreaming them.   There are specific characteristics that are always present:  The experience is 3D, color, dim lighting, feels physically real but I know it can't really be happening in real life, and I have conscious awareness.  Some of these dreams lead into very high spiritual dreams, meaning I feel my vibration level raises and I am not sure at that point if it would be considered an OBE or not. 

I have had many lucid dreams and they are not the same thing.  My conscious awareness varies in a lucid dream, whereas in my conscious dreams my consciousness is constant and does not waiver.  I have even had one of these conscious dreams of a past life. 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Hello/Dreams
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 4:34am

Vicky,

Welcome to the Conversation Board.

PUL stands for Pure Unconditional Love and is a reference to experiences recounted in my third book, Voyages into the Afterlife.

Rote is a word Robert Monroe used to describe a form of receiving information.  It's a form in which all the information comes in a single "packet" that could be described as a mental, multi-media collage that "displays" all facets of the information at once.  He gives a better description in his books.

Your conscious dreams sound interesting, reminds me of the experience of "future memory" dreams that have happened on rae occassion.

Again, welome to the site,

Bruce

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 8:13am

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I have "awake" dreams.  That is, I am not sleeping..fully awake and seem to slip into another consciousness or reality.  Happened this morning.  I don't always remember details though.  Just feelings and the sense of "place".

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 11:41am

Welcome Vicky. Wink  I'm looking forward to reading  about your experiences. Don't you just love it when you find a forum like this.  Cheesy

And Shirley, I believe there is a book called Dreaming While Awake but I'd have to do a search for it. Wink

Much Love, Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 1:18pm

Thanks to all of you!

This type of dream I've described makes me wonder about alternate realities or shared dream space, etc.  The aspect of feeling not only my own consciousness but that of other people is so intriguing to me.   I want to discover what this state of experience means.  Also, as far as the ESP goes, I want to figure out how I am pulling in that information, like from where?  What is my connection to it and why? 

Does anyone know more about vibration levels?  I don't feel like I know much, but I do know that if I'm having a dream like this and my vibration level raises, then I am able to communicate through thought energy and I feel very far away from the physical.  I feel spiritually higher in those dreams but don't know how else to describe it.  I had one such experience that I would call an OBE in the spiritual or non-physical realm which was very high in which a third consciousness I could not see told me to "go back to the physical".  I didn't want to leave and it said it again.  I was instantly pulled back and when I woke in bed my blood sugar was low (diabetes) so I was happy for the command to return. 

Another OBE dream in the physical realm did not feel spiritually high at all, it felt just like physical reality.  So I know there's a difference when it comes to vibration level.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.