Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where are my hearing aids (Read 2795 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Where are my hearing aids
Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:49pm

A few months ago,I found that I have low blood sugar.This my doctorsays causes me to be forgetful.When my hearing doctor called me to bring my hearing aids to him,to have them checked,I could not find them anywhere in the house.So just last night,I tryed to contact my wife who is in spirit.I asked her where my hearing aids were.I waited and heard her say,there where you always put them.I thought,where I always put them before going to bed.I got out of bed and stoud looking at the little table next to my side of the bed.All along I was looking for a small black box.There was no black box anywhere.Wait looking at a small jar on the table.I removed the cover,and there they were.now that a verovacation.George

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Re: Where are my hearing aids
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 3:15pm

Hello George,,   glad you brought this up,,

When one misplaces something, always ask in head, now please show me where such and such is. Nine times out of ten you will be shown where misplaced object is, now if its lost, I mean like  thrown out or dropped in street of course you wont be  shown.   love linn

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 11:55pm

When I have lost something, I will almost always find it sooner or later.  I can not 100% say this was supernatural, but I lost my glasses on monday morning before my Job meeting, and could not find them anywhere.  When I came back home and entered my room without any intention to find them, my focus feels pulled towards under my chair and I find them underneath the chair.  This is seems to be a lesson on how intentions work.  The intention came true once I stopped thinking too hard about it.  (A long time bad habit of mine.)

IP Logged

LightSeeker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2005 at 3:57pm

Glad you found your hearing aids George. I find when I misplace something I ask,"alright, You show me where it is". Then, I forget about it and go about my work and I am always lead to the object. I believe our guides do this for us. Besides, it's fun, too!

LightSeeker

IP Logged

Cheryl
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 26th, 2005 at 9:01am

Hi,

I have read this thread a few times now with the intent to tell my story so now I will!  I have much faith in gudes as I have been "helped" on several ocassions. But the one that stands out the most is one night when my husband was having to do some "emergency" late night work on one of my sons' vehicles.  He was already tense with it being late, the light under the carport was very bad and it was cold. He was down to putting in the last screws and he dropped one-in the dark-in the cold-on the oily pavement-under the car.  Now, I have to mention that my husband, though he understands my belief and faith, is pretty much a cynic at heart and prefers to be a "associated believer" so he can be quite the pessimist about things.  When in a crunch he will assume the worst and things will, of course, get worse.  That being said, I knew in my heart his next move would be to get frustrated, swear it was lost forever, and have to go out and by new screws at ten o'clock at night. So, I said I would get it, very confidently and calmly, and then I asked my guides to pleaes lead me right to it, that my dear husband had a good heart and needed to not be stressed at this moment and I swear to you, my eyes fell DIRECTLY on this tiny screw which otherwise would have taken all night to find.  It just sort of glittered there about three feet away from where we were.  He was amazed and of course I had to relate my experience to him.  I have felt my car brakes slam on when about to hit something or someone else at times when I could swear I was not really paying attention.  Is it subconsciouness? Is it actual Spirit guidance? Are they one in the same?  I don't know for certain but I know the guidance is there! So glad you found your hearing aids. 

Love,
Cheryl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.