Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Father just died... (Read 5968 times)
Vanessa Keeler
Ex Member

Father just died...
Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:14am

I know all the stuff about Monroe and Bruce and the Afterlife from reading the books, but now that my dad died a couple of hours ago I want to know how to help him go to the right place.... I don't have personal experience in visiting any Focus levels but any suggestions would be most welcome.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Father just died...
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 9:52am

Hi Vanessa,  I'm sorry to hear of the recent loss of your Dad... Here's something you can try: Sit or lie down in a quiet place. Take a few deep relaxing breaths. Put a 'smile' in your chest, remember your Dad when he was laughing and joyful. Let your love for him flow out. Feel his presence there with you. Let the love fill the space around you both...  Talk to him. Listen.  You can silently put this intention out if you feel it's appropriate: "I wish for Helpers to appear here, to help my Dad and assist him to go to where he most needs to be."    Vanessa, more folks will reply, this is something you can try now. My heart goes out to you. You will recieve much support from this site.     Much love, Tim

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 10:24am

Quote:
I know all the stuff about Monroe and Bruce and the Afterlife from reading the books, but now that my dad died a couple of hours ago I want to know how to help him go to the right place.... I don't have personal experience in visiting any Focus levels but any suggestions would be most welcome.

_____
my best suggestions to you right now would be to imagine a time when you and your loved one were sharing a special moment together so that you can "feel" that moment and hold it there in the heart. then imagine your dad also participating in that moment with you. this remembrance creates an awakening for him of his inner self. he is still alive. love acts to ground one into the afterlife scenario, to navigate and get their bearings so to speak. if you have any guilt, or grievances, now would be the perfect time to release them by talking through them and moving back to the love and remembering that you have not been abandoned here, (as it might seem) but the love will help him beyond all doubt, as he may be experiencing his own issues here and your love is what will free him. if you feel a peacefulness you'll know you have freed him, or "retrieved" him. you may even sense his presence. be patient, many of us take a year or more to do this process of releasing and getting back to the love but perhaps we can speed up the process. just state your intention and willingness to do this and assistance will arrive within the silence after you have said all that you can say to him and just concentrate on his gift to you within this life, whatever that may be. All of us have a gift we've delivered, sometimes it's hard to find it, sometimes it's easy.
also if you don't feel it's working to make contact, our loved ones will attempt to come within a dream state and often be successful in delivering a message. being open to this possibility can be good for both of you.
our thoughts are easily read by the departed and especially the love is received and helpful. please keep in touch and let us know how it goes. love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 10:41am

Hello Vanessa;
My thought are with you in this moments, i know how you feels, i have experience the passing of love one's a few times, it will take a while but it will get better, just keep good loving memories close to you and everything will be fine. Remember the feeling of "Love".
all i can do for now is to post this from Bob Monroe;
one of my favorite:

: There is no beginning, there is no end,
: There is only change.
: There is no teacher, there is no student,
: There is only remembering.
: There is no good, there is no evil,
: There is only expression.
: There is no union, there is no sharing,
: There is only one.
: There is no joy, there is no sadness,
: There is only love.
: There is no greater, there is no lesser,
: There is only balance.
: There is no stasis, there is no entropy,
: There is only motion.
: There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep,
: There is only being.
: There is no limit, there is no chance,
: There is only a plan.
:
: Bob Monroe

With Love
Romain

IP Logged

Lilforestmusic
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 3:03am

I am sorry about your father, Vanessa. I bet your dad knows what to do from here on out.  He would want you to relax and to not worry about him.  You are in my thoughts and prayers,  L

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 3:47am

Dear Vanessa,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad too.
I can only concur with those thoughts already expressed above and wish to add one of my favourite poems  which gave me great comfort on losing my wife some eighteen months ago. In my opinion it is relevant to the loss of anyone who was dearly loved, not just husband or wife:-

I Am Always With You.

When I am gone, release me, let me go,
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn`t tie yourself to me with too many tears,
But be thankful we had so many good years.

I gave you my love, and you can only guess
How much you`ve given me happiness.
I thank you for the love that you have shown,
But now it is time I travelled alone.

So grieve for me a while, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
That it is only for a while that we must part,
So treasure the memories within your heart.

I won`t be far way for life goes on
And if you need me, call and I will come
Though you can`t see or touch, I will be near
And if you listen with your heart, you`ll hear
All my love around you, soft and clear.

And then, when you come this way alone,
I`ll greet you with a smile and a “Welcome Home”.

Linda Rogers.

With much love at this special time,
roger

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2005 at 9:49am

Quote:

Vanessa, is this the man you asked me to contact while in an Exeter hospital some months back?
Sorry, but I get a lot of requests and can't always remember.

I'm pretty sure he'll be okay; he absorbed the info I gave him back then, and another spirit came by for a visit...Phil or Philip wasn't it?

love,gordon

IP Logged

dream_girl3
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2005 at 10:14am

Vanessa, I am so sorry about your loss.  My mother also died on the 5th of Feb this year - and I miss her so much. 
I know what you must be going through - I guess it is so much like my grief.
However, the poem that Roger placed here in this topic is so lovely.  I hope it gave you a little comfort as well reading it - as it did me.
I joined this site - mainly because I hope to get some optimism and hope that I will one day see and speak to my mother again - hopefully you will receive this to for you and your father.
They say that it as always worst for the ones left behind - but with faith we should only hopefully be left behind for a reletively short time.

All the best
Naomi

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2005 at 12:24pm

Hi dream_girl3 and Vanessa K,

I can see that both of you are new posters and are a sharing recent deaths of a parent. I was fortunate to have early contact by my mom through a reoccuring dream. She just quietly stood by me in support of what I needed, at that time, to work through.  My dad didn't show up till about 40 years later in a lucid dream. He explained alot of what the purpose of his death at 37 years old was for.  I was greatly relieved and stopped having reoccuring dreams about his death being one grand mistake.

I love seeing new people contribute their experices to the board. Thanks for your input and remember to look for the little things that might indicate that their still with you even if it takes a long time or you both might want to try Alysia's exercise if your motivated to.  She's a pro. 

Either way, remember the love you shared for it will never be lost.

I send lots of PUL(Pure Unconditional Love) to both of you at this time and take care.

Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Vanessa Keeler
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2005 at 4:34pm

Thank you for all your wonderful replies.  We will be attending my father's funeral on Thursday, so we can say our final goodbyes (for the moment....)  A few days after he died, I had a dream about a friendly, fluffy spaniel which kept trying to sit on my lap.  Don't know if this was relevant or not!!  I had often though that my dad had a sort of "doggy" personality.  Anyway, thanks again and I shall try all the suggestions that you have given me.

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2005 at 3:50am

Dear Vanessa,

Spirit often works in mysterious ways, and from your last posting I would say you have definitely had your first contact with your dad. I`m sure as time goes by you will have many more, as I have since the loss of my wife, and they will occur in different ways.
Thursday will be a day to celebrate your dad`s life, not to mourn his passing. God be with you all.

Regards and best wishes,
roger

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.