Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
my sister, the crow (Read 1460 times)
alysia
Ex Member

my sister, the crow
Feb 19th, 2005 at 7:34pm

My sister is on the other side. I've spoken with her, even posted once here about how I screamed at her that she wanted all the love this time around.
Anyway, I didn't think my family was any different than anybody else's. we all have our share of shenigans going on and family skeltons we keep in the closet. my sister didn't like to mess with ghosts or spirits the way I did when she was alive but she could read people's minds. my mother had spirits pull on her toes. mother can also walk into my dreams and talk to me anytime she wants. mother, age 85 now has her own mother acting as guardian angel around her constantly. I've talked to nanny too on occassion. my mother still needs her mother to tell her when she's doing good, or maybe to point out where she could have done better. anyway about the crow thing. I used to be embarrassed to talk about it. now it's just funny, because my sister is in spirit and last I heard was tending to horse spirits. she loved horses, spent her whole life training and riding them. she died in her late 30's and didn't much like dying. she felt cheated.
my mother and sister always appeared to me as best girlfriends, sharing clothes, going out together on the town, whatever. I was the 3rd kid on the sidelines. When Joan died on her sick bed she yelled at mom to get out of the room, something about mom smelling bad to her, which I admit mom could smell bad sometimes. but she yelled at everyone then, she just couldn't accept she was on her way out. I wasn't invited to be a part of this death scene so I heard about it later. mom had a trucking peddler business and everyone knew about the crow. Joan, my sister, right after death had come to mom as a 13 year old image. turns out Joan had learned over on that side you can be whatever age to appear as what suits your fancy so Joan appeared at this age. mother failed to recognize her and this made Joan really furious. so mom is driving down the road one day with one of her drivers in back and one in front and she's in the middle truck, along comes this crow and starts beating on her windshield, making dives at her, over and over, almost causing mom to have an accident. as the bird is flying into the windshield mom is hearing Joans voice in her head "I'll make you see me!" I'm alive! don't you know who I am?" mom was badly frightened to say the least. she pulled over as did all the other trucks with family members in them and mom asked "did u see the crow?" it was Joan!" they said they all saw what happened and they'd never seen such a thing before.
my sister is not an evil spirit. my sister is simply the kind of spirit who embarrasses me with bad behavior and I told her so. I'm sorry if I repeated this story once before here. Joan didn't know how to mend her relationships by saying I'm sorry. she didn't think she had anything to say sorry over. she didn't have any beliefs or religion, all she had when she died was the memory that at one time she and mom loved each other. even her husband had been cheating on her there at the end. she had no where to go in the afterlife but to reestablish her identity as daughter to mom and that failed also. when I saw her next she had a lifelong friend with her. that was good. I wasn't a retriever then so these are just experiences of brief contacts. the last time I saw her she had just moved into a new house and she wanted to show me how proud she was of it. I felt like she was doing the best she could and had gotten used to having lost her physical body and the life that was here. she had a new beau! thank you for reading. I never tell a lie as it serves no purpose to lie. blessings to all!

...    life is a theatre, get used to it....

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: my sister, the crow
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2005 at 10:09pm

Quote:
A  Shocked Crow!  Shocked, you say. Smack a bit like Castaneda. Did she every read any of his stuff?

Peace,

Herb

not that I know of Herb. I can't recall seeing or hearing about any books in her house, but then we weren't close, I guess you can tell that. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.