Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval with Confirmed Details Gotten (Read 1838 times)
Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Retrieval with Confirmed Details Gotten
Feb 19th, 2005 at 6:43pm

Hello all,

A few nights ago I turned on the TV and  a news story flashed across the screen that a couple  had been found dead in their home possibly  from carbon monoxide poisoning and had been dead two days, no other details were given and no pictures of this couple were shown . I felt led to  visually tune into this couple, I saw a young heavy set blonde haired woman up and about but the man whom I saw as brown haired and young was asleep on the couch  and not responding to the blonde haired woman who was trying to wake him. I started clanging together pots and pans in his ears to rouse him awake. I kept this up till he finally woke up, and told them both that they were dead and that family members were waiting for them in  the spirit world , he followed his wife into spirit side without any problem. I felt they had left three small children and the children were staying the night with other family members. I jotted all that I saw down and put that information aside untill  I could find some confirmation. Today I scanned the obituary section and saw the picture printed of the couple, a white couple, she with blonde hair and plumpish looking  and he with brown hair, late twenties, and they left behind three young children. They did not die from carbon monoxide poisoning but from a drug overdose, and they were found in the living room from a later news story that gave more details. Validated details  can take some time and work to get but its nice to find out that all was true that one perceived. I wish you all well, love linn splinnusa@aol.com http://spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

JG

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Houston, TX
Re:  Retrieval with Confirmed Details Gotten
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2005 at 7:11pm

Linn, that is AMAZING information! Did you jot any of this down and date it at all before the paper was released? it just seems that information like this could be considered a tremendous breakthrough along the lines of science. Because retrievals are one thing, especially since you will always have people who doubt, but a retrieval that also involves a prophetic twist really gives way to something truly amazing that can help alot of people within their lives with gaining information about the Afterlife. And of course, that is my opinion, but I do thank you for sharing your retrieval story and I will share this story with close friends and family who need a deeper sense of "reality" in relation to the Afterlife. Thanks again....

-JG

Too much knowledge without proper interpretation is borderline insanity. - JG

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Re:  Retrieval with Confirmed Details Gotten
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2005 at 9:11pm

Dear JG

I jotted this down on Valentine's day evening, in a notebook, then today I looked up the obits and other news articles,, I am not sure how one could legally prove when one took notes, however yes for future I may think about getting some of my note taking notarized even, that would certainly prove some of this to skeptics.  food for thought,,,love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.