Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval of Living Person..Me! (Read 3466 times)
alysia
Ex Member

Retrieval of Living Person..Me!
Feb 18th, 2005 at 8:29pm

I Got Retrieved By My Daughter

(Exerpt from roadsign 18 of Roadsigns)
   Immediately  after realizing it was futile to continue the attempt to communicate with beings who could not see nor hear me, I was transported with no effort on my part on a current of energy into my daughter’s consciousness, a place I did belong. It was back to love. Here again is evidence for the effect of the intelligence of  undistorted love energy (ULE) at work. Now my daughter was placed in the role of retriever unbeknownst to her.  I was floating above her head while she did dishes. I spoke and was heard.  “Hey! hi hon, something’s wrong with me, nobody can see or hear me and I’m so confused, I want to interact with others but I am not “real” to them. Can you tell me what’s going on?”  She continued her dishwashing, interrupting my barrage of words in her direction, speaking to me from her unconscious as tears rolled down her face “You’re dead mom.” She was clearly immersed in grief, yet our lines of communication were operating. Hmmm..I thought, we are able to communicate with those whom we love, even when lost... even when dead..then the bond of love IS the communication link. It’s a living, viable thing. I had actually rode it’s current, it was navigational. It’s ULE connectiveness saving me, as now I am not lost. She could hear me with the part of her mind that existed within the collective, where I now resided in “death.”
   “What!?? I’m d-e-a-d?” The concept hit me with the full impact of a gong show. I felt an incredible sense of elation and urgency to be moving on, now that I knew I was dead. I had been floating in a subjective realm, now I had an objective: to be moving out of the physical realm. Somehow I had had a date with death and I was late for it!  Briefly musing, I wondered had I not made an appointment with death? All my life I’d been curious to know what it was like to be dead and at last I knew. “I must go hon, but I will visit you soon!”  I closed my eyes and surrendered to the great unknown and this was symbolized by a  powerful explosion of what I can only describe as trust and joy which was like a wonderful carpet ride in the land of Oz. I zoomed off at the speed of light casting my fate to the wind and became enraptured of the sheer freedom of letting go, of every dream, desire, thought of destination, care or trouble. Something was taking care of me, like a safety net catching me.  So this was death. ..complete surrender.  I was being pulled somewhere faster and faster and I cared not where for the flight itself was marvelous to experience. My soul would know where to move me  instinctively, but love would awaken me to self-knowledge.
  After the intense acceleration and equal exhilaration, I stopped in front of an elevator. A symbol of rising, the convenience thereof, and less wearisome than stairs. Cool. I climbed up in the elevator to check out the fourth floor level, feeling as free as a bird from a cage, trying out it’s first wings. I immediately noticed I was not invisible here; receiving a slight nod from another here and there threw me into fits of relief and joy that other dead people lived here. The fourth level was ok, a lot of calmness and logic going on, but I craved adventure, movement and activity so I checked out the next floor and found more people there. On the 5th level  I found a group working as organizers, promoters, speakers, artists, entertainers, environmentalists, leaders and followers, theologians, scientists, the whole works of humanity working for humanity seemed to be operating here. Everybody was enthusiastically participating in some project or another in the spirit of camaraderie. They were having fun at it and no quarrels were heard. I felt right at home as I weaved my way through this atmosphere of activity. One thing I noticed was everybody had their attention on the shift in consciousness happening on Earth, they wanted to make it easier on people to make this shift. I sensed a silent welcoming vibration for myself although nobody spoke, they just thought and felt me there, like, well, we’re glad you finally made it back here and we noticed you were gone for awhile and have yourself a smile. Best of all, they knew everything about me as I weaved in and out of different gatherings. They identified  me. They knew me because I was one of them. I had my pick of any table of organizers of activities to choose from. I glanced quickly at the 6th level as intuition told me I could work there also if I chose, however, there were less people on the 6th, and these people weren’t as closely involved in the shift in consciousness as the 5th floor level it seemed to me.  They sometimes did some work to help it along, but they had a larger overview and weren’t as attached to the drama and self expression as I was.
  The larger my family the better I liked it, and the 5th floor rocked. So now I knew what it felt like to be dead and not know it. Not alot of fun, but a valuable knowing to possess. I now lived in a region here on the 5th level that aligned more closely with the collective unconscious, yet I still had my individuality.  It was an organized universe as well as a playful and loving one. I had looked for this environment on Earth and DP said, if I did not find it here, I was to help build it.
   This knowledge was to help me in my retrieval work as I had switched places, now I knew what it felt like to be unaware of the possibilities for movement within self expression. I knew the loneliness of it.  Navigating the afterlife without love was impossible.  As a fragment of All That Is, adrift in space with I Am consciousness, I had possessed only potential and possibility.  Nobody and everybody at once. I’d attained a glimpse of infinity, I was a unit among others, I was ok with that because we took care of each other and ULE was a place you warmed your hands in.
   Maybe I could help somebody get unstuck. I sought self expression of this humanitarian type love.  I was not finished developing a paradigm for the afterlife. I would develop one, so when I did die I would automatically gravitate on an electromagnetic, holographic wind right into the very paradigm I had created while alive. I would make an appointment with death so I would know where I was when I died. I did not like surprise deaths. This was looking more like a monumental roadsign rather than a mere question that was being answered.
   I began to study cognitive thinking, which is to thoughtfully consider all the possibilities in any given situation. Perhaps the imagination could go further, it may even act to eliminate some unpleasant surprises that were occurring in my life. If only, I thought, we could develop an earth classroom, inform people there is no death and then assist them in developing a paradigm of their own afterlife, then when they crossed over, there would be far less disorientation for the minority of the population perhaps with a belief system in place, among others, that when yer dead, yer dead. It was what you believed that mattered. Whatever you believed was established as real in the afterlife, and humanity had many beliefs, many mansions, many homes and many choices. Life was now looking like a candy store and I was simply a big kid with a little change and bugged out eyes. The next morning after this I opened my eyes so thankful I was still alive. It was like a second chance I'd been given at life. I couldn't believe I was here, but I was, back in my body.
_______

thanks for reading! ...   alysia

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Re: Retrieval of Living Person..Me!
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 2:40pm

Dear Alysia ~

I meant to share my amazement with your experience when I first read it (on the same day you posted it)...but somehow I never was able to.  So I will tell you now that this is such an extraordinary and remarkable experience!  Not many of us get to taste the other side in such a way, and then wake up back here to live a better life because of it.  Thank you for sharing this deeply moving experience.  By the way...did you share it with your daughter?  I'd love to know what she thought of it!

Much love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 5:23pm

Wow Alysia;
That was something.. a very nice read. I hope you will be sharing more of your retreivals with us shortly and i'm hoping your book is well under way.
With much love my dear.
Romain

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 5:33pm

Quote:
Dear Alysia ~

I meant to share my amazement with your experience when I first read it (on the same day you posted it)...but somehow I never was able to.  So I will tell you now that this is such an extraordinary and remarkable experience!  Not many of us get to taste the other side in such a way, and then wake up back here to live a better life because of it.  Thank you for sharing this deeply moving experience.  By the way...did you share it with your daughter?  I'd love to know what she thought of it!

Much love, Sydnei

glad you enjoyed the read Syd. words can only go so far. but my daughters? they are good natured about my explorations but not too terribly interested..as at 31, they are like I was at the age, more interested in the opposite sex and eeking out a living. once I was telling Dana about my first "real" retrieval, bubbling like a freak I was and she could barely keep the car on the road, the information was over whelming to my sweetie. fraid I was a bit too enthusiatic I must say. I realized my darlings are not able to absorb as yet the things I'm learning. and thats exactly perfect because they are so beautiful to me. love, alysia

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 5:39pm

Quote:
Wow Alysia;
That was something.. a very nice read. I hope you will be sharing more of your retreivals with us shortly and i'm hoping your book is well under way.
With much love my dear.
Romain

nice to hear from you my friend who helped me spill the beans in the cave..lol! the book is coming along and it heartens me of course to hear a comment from yourself and others. it acts to inspire me further. only 200 pages to edit. chow! love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2005 at 11:40pm

Alysia, what an incredible experience. Thanks so much for posting this. Ain't Life Grand?  LOL

Love, Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2005 at 9:19am

Quote:
Alysia, what an incredible experience. Thanks so much for posting this. Ain't Life Grand?  LOL

Love, Mairlyn   Grin

______

yes, it can be interesting..lol. I was deader than a doornail but I was still "me."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.