Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
hearing your name called out by higherself (Read 9146 times)
Firequeen
Ex Member

hearing your name called out by higherself
Jan 13th, 2005 at 10:29am

I was not able to sleep much for a few days, Yesterday I had the sense my body was vibrating and could eat little.  I did some soul type healing work on myself, then called on my higherself to help me out.  Tried to nap but sleep would not come.  Finally I was able to nap but was woken by a mans voice, he called out my name, friendly sounding, but I jumped throwing the pillow off my head, looked out the window, looked all around, but I Knew I would See no phyical. I remembered I was tring to sleep, and had a dream overlayed, a woman, giving me detailed instuctions........ I struggled to remember the details but lost it on the conscoius level.
I know my higherself was working to help me, after just 30 min. of rest I was finally hungry, ate, felt calm.
Our vibrational rates must change to accomadate to world changes, we have blocks (emotional, tramas...) we must heal through love and forgivness so that we can elevate our vibrations, burn through the blocks and be whole. Then the instuctions will come, in many levels of consciosness,as what and how to help ourselfs, others, and the planet, to keep the balence of light and love at this time of shifting and change. 

I just thought Ild share that with you all. There is so much that cant be found in a book.  Aloha

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: hearing your name called out by higherself
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 8:12pm

I've heard my name called..when I was totally alone..and sometimes when not.  Happened today..I never considered that it was my higher self..interesting.  And..it was a most stressful day today too..

IP Logged

MichaelGordon

Unconditional Lover

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 12:09am

This happened to me ONCE when I was a teenager.
As I lay sleeping I heard my name called within me. I awoke and sat up in bed. I thought I felt a presence near the bed, but since I couldn't hear it anymore I went back to sleep. My spiritual experiences are usually visual or energetic, rarely auditory.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 1:04am

Yesterday morning at 5:22 am I was awakened with a man's voice saying 'Marilyn'.  I sat up and looked around but of course no one was here. It sounded like the third housemate that lives here, Rod, but he had been gone to work for over an hour.  I also saw him (Rod) as he said my name with his arms outstretched and that's when I woke up. Hmmmmmm. ???

Love,
Mairlyn  Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 10:11am

[quote author=Marilyn Traver link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1105637379;Yesterday morning at 5:22 am I was awakened with a man's voice saying 'Marilyn'.  I sat up and looked around but of course no one was here. It sounded like the third housemate that lives here, Rod, but he had been gone to work for over an hour.  I also saw him (Rod) as he said my name with his arms outstretched and that's when I woke up. Hmmmmmm. ???

Love,
Mairlyn  Cheesy

cool Mairlyn-Marilyn..hee. Cheesy u know what? my opinion based on hearing voices......you and Rob have something reach an understanding about and it may be his desire is on the airways...not fully conscious about it is he. but still he reaches for you  spirit-wise. or could be you are the one bringing forth the understanding causing the phenomenon with his soul's participation. it's like a set up. next time he enters a room physically and speaks to you try listening intently to his every word as if you will get a revelation. this is how I get my break thru's in relationship. my mother spoke to me in the dream state, I became lucid and inquisitive. Yes? I said. she told me she was happier now, she understood a few things about where I was coming from Grin she wanted me to be proud of her. I was. btw, do u want me to tell u about the time an exorcist attempted exorcism on me? hee hee hee. u must encourage me if so Grin of course, that is easily done these days. love, alysia Wink Cheesy

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 10:22am

In my youth, as a teenager, I was trying to meditate, have relaxed continuity-of -consciousness, throughout my daily life. (this is still an aim). I had made up a focal point of concentration, I would imagine a sun shining in my chest and try to rest there during the day. (This was in the beginning, before I met my zen teacher, or any other spiritual teacher, I had  made up this excercise for myself.) Eventually I stopped using the feeling of a sun shining in my chest as a point of concentration, I wasn't sure it was the right way to go. ( A book I had read offered other suggestions and made me wonder about my made-up excercise). One day at work, a very clear voice said "Tim! Work on your inner sun!"  It was as if someone was standing right next to me saying this.  It was very striking at the time, hasn't happenned again since in such a  way....           Tim

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 10:47am

The reason I feel it was my higherself calling out my name, is because a few hours earlier I had asked my higherself to come help and assist me through a rough moment. Help yourself takes on a new meaning this way.  Grin When ever I call my higherself to help me, the changes happen that day. Im just making the connection, and sharing it.
Vibrations Of Love and Aloha

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 7:03pm

btw, do u want me to tell u about the time an exorcist attempted exorcism on me? hee hee hee. u must encourage me if so  of course, that is easily done these days. love, alysia   
========================
Alysia, I'm encouraging you. Please, please, please. LOL   Grin I'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 7:17pm

Quote:
btw, do u want me to tell u about the time an exorcist attempted exorcism on me? hee hee hee. u must encourage me if so  of course, that is easily done these days. love, alysia  
========================
Alysia, I'm encouraging you. Please, please, please. LOL   Grin I'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

Yes!  I would certainly like to hear about it too.. Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 8:33pm

========================
Alysia, I'm encouraging you. Please, please, please. LOL   Grin I'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

thought you'd never ask
Grin will start a new thread; it's lengthy, from my book. it's not about negative entities though but u might like it Cheesy

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 12:57am

Thanks Alysia.  And Tim, I love the story of your inner sun. That sounds like a wonderful way to meditate.  Cheesy

Love,
Mairlyn  Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 9:20am

Cheesy yes, I agree Tim about the sun visual is marvelous, especially in that a sun radiates energy out into the world. who knows why this would work, to simply hold an image like this, but once it caused an experience for me, yet not a sun, but I was imaging energy covering the world, like a healing energy blanketing Earth, so the sun, yes, may very well be the heart of some infintisimal being and we but the natives basking in it's warmth. cool. I mean warm Grin.
Shirley and Marilyn: now I acquise, although I cannot spell it! Grin how shall I write a book if I cannot spell? just joking. I will drag the thing from the trash and put it up about this onery character and my equally onery 1st husband who had the audacity to try and exorcise yours truly. sheer folly as I was not possessed for heavens sake! Grin ??? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 9:27am

I remember sitting in my kitchen back in 1981 and feeling completly devastated by my upcoming divorce. I was going over in my mind how afraid I felt about the whole situation and the possibility of not living with my sons anymore. Then out of nowhere a voice said in a loud clear voice (I was alone) Jean, You've been here before! Talk about lauging  Grin and sensing that yes I had been in this situation before (maybe not this time around). It also was a reminder that I was not alone (the booming voice sounded male). This was years before I had read all the Monroe/Moen books and joined the M Inst. The relief and joy I felt as a result of that voice was unfogettable and remembering it carried me through a very difficult time.

IP Logged

Chris Francombe

bristol, england
Reply #13 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 2:12pm

interesting topic, very interesting.

i would say at least once a week i will be drifting off to sleep and hear 'Chris!' rather loudly. it's always a variety of different voices, sometimes it sounds like my friends. it's as if i'm hearing it inside my head but not at the same time, hard to explain.

the funny thing is, my brother and my dad are both rather spiritual aswell, i spoke to them about this the other day and they both said that they get it from time to time too. my mother and friends have never experienced it.

i also have a habit of being half asleep, and dreaming slightly, and then it feels as if i literally float back down into my body before i wake up. the weirdest thing happened to me last night, i was very conscious, lying on my bed, eyes closed, just relaxing, then i started to think of things, and then before i knew it i was in an almost dream state, but i was completely aware of it......sometimes i will be lucid, but i've never been aware right from the start of the dream! anyway, i was in some queue for a night club (i was going there that night) and somebody in the queue said something along the lines of 'i can't tell lee yet', i felt compelled to ask why, so i did, then before i knew it, whoever it was, stood behind me, placed their hands either side of my head, and pulled it back, instead of falling over, my legs came off of the ground and i started floating and flipping really slowly....i felt like i was upside down, my eyes being closed as this was happening. i felt trapped, i felt claustrophobic, and i kept thinking to myself that whatever this person did to me, it will stop me from waking up, but then i opened my eyes and realised that i was back in my body, and in the exact same position that she had put me into in my dream state. hmm.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 2:33pm

[
i]HI,
I have not heard my name called out, but I have heard, "MOM" called out,  while I was sleeping and it woke me up...and it was my daughters voice that I heard. When this happened, my husband also heard something at the same time, and it awoke him too. We were sleeping in different rooms also.

=) Aras[/i]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.