Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nine ways to get a response from your post (Read 4370 times)
alysia
Ex Member

Nine ways to get a response from your post
Feb 8th, 2005 at 12:19pm

Roll EyesNINE Ways to get people to respond to your post

8) Tell them your death is imminent

We don’t actually die here, but we think we can, so sometimes groups of us go to a deserted island and drink poisoned spiked kool aid. This is against the law of course, which makes it even more exciting, garnishing for ourselves some measure of fame while in the afterlife to talk about. We do love to talk.

8) Ask a question

Then when someone responds to it from their viewpoint which is of course most likely going to be different than yours, tell them that’s not what you wanted to hear.

8)  Then Post another Question

when people stop responding to your original question where you told them it was the wrong answer, post another question, a genuine question. Then of course this only brings up another and another question. If you’re really good at this you could become a genuine board hog; the master of questions.

8) Use Flattery

Be careful here. Flattery is highly believable to some and many need genuine guidance to their gloriousness but we are equal in the sight of God, who by the way is quite dead in terms of a valid scientific viewpoint. The conditions to enter the blissful state of spirit, is to realize there are no conditions, you then end up laughing like hell.

8) Make an announcment that you spoke with Aliens

This usually generates response because of the word “aliens.” Aliens are just folks with another color of skin. An interesting topic because we think they are “different”. But then if you think about it so is my next door neighbor.

8)  Tell them You saw the Future

Any topic which is unbelievable will draw response and is also predictable. As a race we are highly predictable creatures. As an individual we are unpredictible, which is my point.

8)  Whine a Bit.

Misery loves company. In certain levels of the spirit world misery is an unknown factor therefore of interest. You can meet a lot of people who want to know “just how deep is your misery and is it as deep as mine?” Years can be spent on this topic alone alleviating boredom to a degree. However it is just a past time in the end. One can scrape the bottom of that barrel forever.

8) Debate the issue of Reincarnation

Any debate must remain a debate for it to be debatible. This will always be a supportible issue or a highly suspect issue. In the end analysis theres still the garbage to be taken out and the kid needs to be fed in the here and now. You didn’t come here to be anybody but who you are now, right? So why be somebody else? That reminds me of the time when I was a mermaid....hmmmm.

8) Leaven a Group with Laughter

This maneuver might get some joined in laughter. We often feel a little under pressure here and laughter releases that pressure to see another perspective perhaps. Spirit in a way is like being under water while it surfs the frequency of being physical beings, the deeper you dive, the more pressure is felt. Whatever you do in life if the heart is not in it and each day yields little excitement for living maybe it’s time to lighten up.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Nine ways to get a response from your post
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 1:13pm

Alysia, how very true all of these points are. I commend you on writing this.  Grin

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 2:15pm

Well...Flattery might get me nowhere...but Alysia, you're a spiritual Babe!   Kiss Grin 8)

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 3:05pm

Excellent!  I'm going to try all of them on the boards I visit..hmm..

"I am a reincarnated alien.."

"I am a reincarnated, depressed, suicidal alien?"

"I am a reincarnated, depressed alien, waiting to die who wanted to spend my last moments with all of you wonderful people"

"I am a reincarnated, depressed alien, waiting to die; may I spend my last moments with all of you wonderful people?"

Grin Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 4:03pm

ROFLMAO   Grin ...

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 10:27pm

Quote:
Excellent!  I'm going to try all of them on the boards I visit..hmm..

"I am a reincarnated alien.."

"I am a reincarnated, depressed, suicidal alien?"

"I am a reincarnated, depressed alien, waiting to die who wanted to spend my last moments with all of you wonderful people"

"I am a reincarnated, depressed alien, waiting to die; may I spend my last moments with all of you wonderful people?"

Grin Wink

lol Shirley. u caught the ball and made a goal in my laugh zone.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 10:53pm

Quote:
ROFLMAO   Grin images.bravenet.com/common/images/smilies/bouncer.gif

...   this was channeled Mairlyn by laughing rain. first time I noticed. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 11:41pm

Very cool.  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 9:13am

Quote:
Alysia:

Aliens boss me around.  Shocked

all right. let me get my coffee Herb. it's early yet....

I'm very impressionable as you know so be careful what you say here. however, do u think aliens know a secret they can share with us? they could at least help us build a better space ship; one that doesn't blow up right after leaving the ground....sigh....I'm sending Elmer back to you. He loves you dearly. (fun-loving inner guide)
humans could learn alot from aliens huh? oh well, just remember nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists. it's just a movie. go for popcorn.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.