Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reading Each Other Here (Read 3413 times)
alysia
Ex Member

Reading Each Other Here
Feb 7th, 2005 at 1:37pm

http://www.Laughing-rain.com

Hello all. I'm Alysia and would like to share here my journey. Been on Bruce's board a few years and learned a great deal about the imagination method from his books. so much so, that now I too am writing a book. I feel that if I had not found this place to share and grow on that there would be no book. Although it's just a common journey I learned so much in writing it down. I am so grateful to Bruce that he gave me a home to start from. It is sites such as these kind that begin to make the world a more hopeful and positive place to journey in. As trust me, it's only one journey of many our souls will be taking. love, alysia

IP Logged

Cheryl
Ex Member

Re: Reading Each Other Here
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 8:14pm

Hi Alysia,

I wish you so well on your book.  I have aspired to that quest myself and have a few pages stored in the PC but as much as I love to think, talk and write, I just cannot seem to dedicate myself to putting it to paper!  Maybe I am still enjoying the ride too much to critique it huh?  You are such a lovely person and may your journey give you enough material for many more chapters!

Love,
Cheryl

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 9:56pm

hi Cheryl! yes enjoy yourself always, my daily affirmation. if no time to write today, well, tomorrow then! thanks for your good cheer! love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 10:08am

Yes, my dear Alysia.. Wink
You have been a well of informations on this site and others.
Keep up your sharing and positive outlook on things, and everything is possible.
Can't wait for your book to come out. I'll be one of the first one to get in line to buy it.. Shocked
I just ...as of yesterday started re-reading Bruce Book to anchor more of the informations that he so gracefully give in his book on how to Explore the afterlife, i felt like a needed it. Nothing like refreshing your memories at a  certain age.. Cheesy
With love my dear Soul
Romain

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 11:32am

yes, thanks for inspiring me to continue. I guess I better finish the book or I might get arrested for false advertisment. it says on my website "coming soon". hee. I surely wouldn't want to be misrepresenting that thought. love and light coming your way, just knowing you want to read it, well, makes me shift gears a bit. lol. my way of saying you are important to me. alysia...

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 9:35am

Alysia,

I just found this thread. I wound up trying to tell you how much I valued your writings by piggy backing on another thread, but I think you got my message anyway.  But i'ts much better being able to be more direct.
I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed/resonated with your Roadsigns, especially #23.  You have packed so much into each sentence in a readable way. You also have put into words much of what I have experienced and the conclusions that I've come to.  With some people we meet, we act as clarifiers for each other. You have successfully done this for me.  At this time, I am so overwelmed by my job. that I have little time to read or write, so I depend even more on the words of others to keep me on track.  I keep GP's book and your chapters propped up by my coffee as my current inspirational reminders.

In reading your work, as in GP's, Monroe's, & Moen's, I don't have to keep saying to myself, "What a load of..." instead I say "Thank you, thank you, thank you, that's just what I need to hear-I knew it, I knew it, I knew, now it's all spelled out for me from someone other than myself."  I love it!

So, you can see how anxious I am to have the finished product, there are still so few books on the market that we can use as real guides to our traformation of conciousness  for the future. I've read all I can get my hands on.

Much Love and appreciation for your unique and loving approach, Jean

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 9:54am

oh gosh this has turned into "appreciate Alysia" thread and I much needed your remarks as realize what a fledgling I am in the book writing department which is remarkably like a process of self creation I just realized and it can get uncomfortable if you are writing a book and editing yourself at that same time. lol. par for the course. but again Jean, thanks for telling me that, particularly RS 23 as kept asking myself of late should I rip it out? lol. is it really that bad? I shall keep it in though due to your comment as well to some additional body I have added only yesterday. I hope you got the new part when you downloaded and it's particularly complimentary that you would prop GP as well as my chapters beside your coffee pot. to me the coffee is far more important..lol...I'm on my way to fortify my caffiene habit this very minute.
so glad you joined us here. it sounds like you are receiving the being overwhelmed phrase of your personal journey...I know the feeling....be very gentle with yourself now and know that you will never betray yourself as your hands are on the rudder even if the rudder is under the water.......

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.