Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Twin Souls, Rescues in Atlantis, Ancien Egypt etc. (Read 12445 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Twin Souls, Rescues in Atlantis, Ancien Egypt etc.
Feb 4th, 2005 at 2:37pm

was talking about this with a member here and thought i should share it here too...

Twin Souls:   This one is rather hard to answer, especially in a blanketed and general way.  My version, using my own example is this:  Becky and I have been in virtually in all of each other's lives, and always of a constructive and growing intent and interaction.  In the physical lives where we weren't involved, say she hadn't incarnated but i did, then we be in the roles of "Guardian Angel" or guide type.  All the before mentioned stuff doesn't necessarily mean we have a Twin Soul relationship.  But, to give you a little of what i believe my soul history to be, I believe I first entered into the Earth dimension from the Sirian dimension.  In earth years this would have been something like 250,000 B.C. or so.  My group had been watching the developement of the Earth Souls for awhile, we were very involved with the whole experiment of creating physical Earth bodies.   As i understand it, there was a mini-crisis happening in Atlantis around the above mentioned date.   Many souls came into the Earth system from many other systems, dimensions, and what not.   These Souls existed more or less either in Etheric energies, and some like the Sirians who were observing and trying to help out were in Light bodies.
   The crisis involved many of the earth souls who were projecting their consciousness into the Animal forms and not only trying to experience their bodies and consciousness BUT also alterring them and their natural evolution.   Some even projected thought-forms of Animal mixes and went in them to experience physicality.  It seems that they were fascinated with certain things that the animals did, especially PROCREATION lol.   But, since they were interferring with the original evolution of the earth animals/creatures who had been there before them, these acts created negative polarities within their consciousness and to make matters worse, these souls who were originally a perfect balance of male-positive/female-passive forces also worked with projecting just one half of this consciousness into thoughtforms, this made it easier to create physical body thought-forms since the Earth system was created and based on duality/polarity.    But the whole situation was getting out of hand, it seems.  Many souls were lowering, and lowering their vibrations so much, to experience physical matter that they started to become trapped within their wierd animal mix thoughtforms.  They then started to take on more and more animalistic vibrations in their consciousness, and thought i dearly love animals i do believe the Cayce readings when it says that most animals (especially) are only concerned with and aware of satisfying their physical appetites when in-physical. 
    So many of these earth souls, because of their own free-will choices kept lowering, and lowering their once innately very high vibrations with which kept them aware of the Oneness of Creation, seprativeness became ever increasingly predominant in their consciousness.   
   Since the situation became so bad, many various Light beings from other systems, like the Sirians, who had not decided to play God with the natural evolution of Earth--tried to help these increasingly stuck souls.   They would enter in the earth system by creating etheric-physical bodies of sorts, to act as guides and teachers.  They were able to do this after much study, and observation of the situation.   Amelius, an aspect of Yeshua's Total Self was the Leader in all of this Retrieval work.  He lived many thousands of years in Atlantis trying to help these souls, specifically the Atlanteans who had created such in-harmonious combinations.   To fully live in the Earth plane, Amelius and his other helpers had to do something similar to what the stuck souls had done, they had to split their consicousness into the two polarities, but they lived with their two halves in the same androgynous bodies.   But some of the orignial Retreival souls became fascinated with certain aspects of Earth living, espeically things like procreation and what not.  Some of them mixed with the people/animial hybrids and this made even more of a mess, creating beings like the Giants.   So Amelius made a decision to become really embroiled in the whole thing so he could really help the stuck souls.  He and his still loyal crew decided to create healthy physical human bodies, they worked with the Primates and their own inner energies and began a program of mixing animal and soul energies together to create the most suitable physical bodies for souls to enter. 
   Amilius decided to enter into his own creation, to experience duality, to experience life and death and procreation.   His intent was to manifest the perfect pattern that all could follow, culminating in the lifetime and personality of the highest vibratory personality every born into the ELS--Yeshua who became the Christ.  I believe my Twin once shared this androgynous body state, and once that state was no longer available or being used, we have almost always been together in some form, though now seemingly separated in consciousness.   The roles we seemed to have played the most in our physical lives seem to have been as parent-child, lovers, and very close friends and co-workers.
    The Saga of this mess, ends in Ancient Egypt during the last destruction of Atlantis at the end of the Age of Virog, and the beginning of the Golden Age of Leo.   Edgar Cayce entered in this cycle with a particularly strong purpose, and he did not have an earthly father.  His mother had been visited by what the Readings referr to as the "Gods of the High Heavens" or as most people call them Light Beings from other systems.  Edgar Cayce as Ra Tah, had much compassion for the Earth souls who were still in messed up and animalistic bodies.  So he undertook to help heal and transform the various races that still had these animal traits.  He set up Healing temples and using sound/music, crystals, laying on of hands, and even surgery he and others he trained gradually perfected those poor bodies.  It usually took a few generations to fully do this.  He was also concerned with teaching spiritual knowledge and Oneness.  He eventually traveled around the world meeting with various spiritual leaders and high vibrating personalites, and codified all of the teachings and eventually with an aspect of the Christ soul as Thoth, created the Great Pyramid and the underground chambers which holds the history of Atlantis and other important information, especially about the Earth Changes taking place now.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Twin Souls, Rescues in Atlantis, Ancien Egypt
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 2:51pm

Justin, I love the way you come right out and describe all this not worrying about what other's may/will think.  Okay, I'll do the same, or a little of it anyway.

The Ascended Master Maitreya and I are Twin Rays.  We were androgenous beings in the same body. I don't have many of the details, but I do know that eventually I was in the androgenous body with Archangel Gabriel and after that split, I lived on the 5th or 6th dimensional planet of Lysine in the Syrian star system.  So Justin, we are related from way back then.  Shocked  I haven't been able to fill in much more yet but eventually will be able to know it all. My first incarnation on Earth was as a mermaid in Atlantis. My current housemate, Sharon, and I were mermaids together and have had many past lives together. And so it goes. LOL  Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 10:02pm

Quote:
Justin, I love the way you come right out and describe all this not worrying about what other's may/will think.  Okay, I'll do the same, or a little of it anyway.

The Ascended Master Maitreya and I are Twin Rays.  We were androgenous beings in the same body. I don't have many of the details, but I do know that eventually I was in the androgenous body with Archangel Gabriel and after that split, I lived on the 5th or 6th dimensional planet of Lysine in the Syrian star system.  So Justin, we are related from way back then.  Shocked  I haven't been able to fill in much more yet but eventually will be able to know it all. My first incarnation on Earth was as a mermaid in Atlantis. My current housemate, Sharon, and I were mermaids together and have had many past lives together. And so it goes. LOL  Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

Mairlyn! hee hee. I was probably with you as a mermaid. had a wonderful lucid experience once about that. you're so brave to spill the beans! good on ya mate! alysia
Shocked

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 11:19pm

Alysia, I'm sure you and Sharon and I were mermaids together.  Did you ever feel like you were a dolphin?  I do, but don't know.  Roll Eyes  I can remember once when I was in Sedona, a man told me he'd just arrived from Sirius the week before. I thought, yeah right.  Well, who knows, maybe he did. LOL

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 11:50pm

ok I had this nifty lucid D. there WERE 3 of us, and we did perfomances of the most graceful manner, so long ago of course but it was like I was revisiting the time we did this performance much the same way you might see dolphins performing today, we had our synchronicity worked to perfection and we loved our job, but we were mermaids. then it was over and I had legs & that surprised me too. I remember in the dream that a guy came up to me and said he remembered this act and he asked if we couldn't take it on the road or something, some sort of agent I guess        then he showed me 3 pictures of faces and showed me my face then and asked if this was me. i said yes I think and was surprised he had tracked me down. that was it but it seemed I just wanted to go back and experience the joy of the water once more and that feeling of being on stage and receiving applause. and there was one more thing that surprised me, as I performed one last time I went under water and I was scared at first, but I could breath underwater! we also performed underwater without coming up for a long time.

always wanted to share this with someone, thanks!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 12:10am

Very cool Alysia.  Thanks for sharing. This reminds me of my PREP session after Lifeline in June 2002. I posted this way back then but think I'll do it again. 

The Monday after Lifeline I had a booth (PREP) session with Skip Atwater.  We chatted for quite awhile and he explained how I'd have electrodes on my fingers which measure surface temperature, galvanic skin response and skin potential levels.  I don't quite understand all that but that's okay. Skip and I discussed what I wanted to get out of the session and I told him to connect more with Guidance.  Told him I never see/hear Guides, just know that it/they are there.  The booth has a wonderfully comfortable waterbed with saltwater in it.  I sort of rolled onto it, put on the eadphones and Skip put the electrodes on my fingers, then
absolute darkness.   At Focus 10 I asked who my Guides were but didn't receive an answer.   At Focus 12 I started seeing the white swirls I've
always connected with Guidance.  I asked if the swirls were my Guides and had the same song sung to me as in Lifeline when I asked what my
purpose in life now was -- "Just spread sunshine all over the place and put on a happy face".  Along with the song came incredible feelings of Love.  At that point I felt I had succeeded in connecting with
Guidance.  At Focus 15 I didn't perceive anything so we went on up to Focus 21. I went into the Bridge Cafe and asked for the pink drink that helps me perceive more. All this time I was so omfortable and not feeling my body at all.  I asked again if the swirls were my Guides and I started getting twitches and vibrations over several places on my
body.  Then I started getting warm, then hot, then very hot and I was about to tell Skip I couldn't take the heat but in my mind I thought I've got to do something about this and the next thing I knew I was swimming with a dolphin in very cool water.  In fact, I was hanging on from underneath so that I was fully submerged in the water and I started
getting relief.  I came up once and the heat started again so I went back down in the water and just enjoyed the coolness and looked at the
dolphin who was smiling at me and then I realized that this was my Guide also.  Skip asked me what happened so I told him.  Then he said it was time to go back to C1.  The Dolphin came back with me to F10.  When I got out of the booth, Skip showed me on the charts that my skin temperature stayed normal but that when I felt so hot, my GSR (Galvanic skin responses) and SPV (Skin potential levels) rose sharply, then both came down quite fast (swimming with dolphin), back up a little, then
down again as I totally cooled off.  I felt extremely satisfied as I'd finally CONNECTED in my mind to Guidance.  And it was hard to believe that an hour has passed because the time seemed so short, but it was definitely an hour.

What reminded me of this session was the fact that I didn't need to breathe under water.

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 9:01am

Hi all,

Didn't get to read all the responses yet, but Marilyn your experiences are quite interesting (from your first post)!  That is part of the reason why i shared that, to see if anybody else remembers that cycle.  Does Cayce and my intuition have any validity?
   I meant to say, when talking about animals that wild animals are especially concerned with the satisfying of physical appetites.  I think some types of pets on all a different level, maybe in a transition state between certain things. 
  Will read the rest when i have time.... and thanks for sharing your experiences, Marilyn and Alysia.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 12:18pm

hi there Justin and Mairlyn

thank you guys for this thread and I agree Marilyn you and I have something in common here that we both seem to pick up energy within the body itself as those vibrations or signals from guides or higher self we could say. not sure how to explain it. overwhelming feelings of being loved with me brings on overwhelmings feelings of corresponding grief, the other side of the coin so to speak. somehow it all gets back into balance as just the major chakras balancing themselves and aligning somewhere on a mental plane. somebody called me empathic, so I looked back over me life and saw, yea, I "feel" things around people. used to think it was my feelings, when sometimes it was theirs and I'd have to learn to differentiate the impressions, which were mine, which were theirs. bit of a struggle there to stand firm in my center without being unloving to them, rather to learn to reflect back to them consciously what I was picking up from them in a nonjudgmental way. its been interesting anyway, learning to trust one's intuitiveness and know guidance is there. had some rude awakenings as I know u have! I respect your journey.
Justin, appreciate all you share here. predict a book from you someday for the greater public. I read Cayce early on and think he gave us an amazing contribution. I know his journey was not easy. the animals are us. they are our appetites, our own instincts  to survive and multiply,  built into the cell to regenerate itself always and the sense of fight or flight is there also within the human. the animal can be dominated by the human easily by tuning into it with love. it understands better the behavior we want from it if we rule it with love, it will follow naturally. the wild animal can be communicated with also, through making eye contact or body movements. they are in a state of evolvment also and it is my belief we can assist the animal kingdom in this. some animals I believe can become human. it depends on how well they have served. some lay down their life for their human instinctively knowing what must be done because of being connected emotionally to their master. they can have logic as well like unto a 3 yr old child or  6 yr old. they are a level of frequency in their energy as we are. we are lucky to have animals here as they are mirrors for us to see our reflection in and they have no judgment of you so only know the basics, to love and to never stop loving and emulating that which they love. didnt mean to ramble so, but I retrieved a baby horse once and I thought it was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me to look into it's eyes and nuzzle with it. I understood nothing ever dies then. I understood how important the animal kingdom is to help us to be able to open our hearts chakra to the value of all life here. the next week or so, it died in physical time but I did not grieve as I had prepared a place for it with guides assisting for its spirit to continue in it's horse-i-ness way. I'm sure the entire experience was for my benefit, arranged by guides. my sister was vastly into horses, their care and training, she has gone to the other sides where she told me she continues with this occupation. I wonder now if it was she who assisted me that night to observe the pureness of the energy of joy within horses as well as power. love, alysia

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 6:24pm

Hey justin,

Sorry to be mr negative here but,

Im 99.9% Positive Atlantis Never Existed, i'll tell you why,
From what evidence has been seen

In ancient greece Socretes was teaching a class and as homework they were asked to write an essay about a "perfect society"

plato brought his in, a story about atlantis a powerful and advanced culture, whos only enemy was the gods who proceeded to destroy them for there lack of faith. This tale was ment to be how the greeks in those time viewed themselves.

Im also 99% postive "Christ" was a normal man raised beyond his status and used as a propergander tool for the romans.

Freewill is also another intresting concept, for i believe free will is not as free as people make it out to be.

One Person can make another person do virtually anything they want, if given the meens, the idea of "free will" in it's self is a method of control, to think we have free will - is to make us feel we have control, it's merely a way that our body keeps control of the mind, and which makes us feel that life has a purpose.

i look forward to your responce

Spitfire

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2005 at 10:12am

Hi Spitfire,

I'll have to brief right now, and write a longer response later.  I usually work the whole weekend, but didn't have to work today and i usually don't have access to the I-Net on Sunday since I have to use library p.c.'s but i'm at a friends for awhile.  Monday I'll be back at the library and write you a more involved response.

No need to apologize, you bring up some good questions--questions i have thought about myself when thinking about Atlantis.  First off, I don't believe anyone can prove, or disprove for that matter, such things as Atlantis.
  But I agree, Plato's story could be metaphorical or allegorical, yet i keep in mind such things in history as... Virtually every mainstream archaeologists and historians thought at one point that Troy was some metaphorical or fabled story that Homer concocted to sing the glory of a epic batttle between the Greeks and the Trojans.   One persistant, lone man, going against the excepted paradigm and facing much ridicule, worked his butt off to prove that Troy, in fact, did exist and that Homer was more or less reciting actual history. 
   Now we know that not only did Troy exist but that there were 7 Troys all built and rebuilt on top of each other!

There have been many, many such examples of people, especially in the "scientific" world, going through similar ordeals of being labled "cranks"  and other negative labels because of the small minds that make up consensus thought.  These lessons lead me to have an open mind about such things.

But back to Atlantis:  There are many things which suggest an advanced pre-history civilization, not the least of which are the numerous non-connected peoples of the world who have recorded in their history, and handed down through their myths, legends, and oral or written traditions, something about such a civilization.  And interestingly, some cultures, whom many anthropologists believe had no interactions of any sort with one another, have even similar names for this mother civilization.  There are "coincidences" around the world of prominent cities in the old worlds of the Middle East, Central and South America, and even European that have very similar names or words that that sound very similar, describing similar things.
  Then there are the genetic, blood type, language similarities etc., anomolies around the world like with the Basques peoples.  Some language experts have said that Gaelic seems to be related somehow to Cherokee language.  This is interesting since Cayce said that the Atlanteans were the "Red" race, and said that when the last part of Atlantis was destroyed many people from there went to various places like North America, South America, Egypt, the Pyranese mountains where the singularly unique Basque people reside, and other places.  Certain Native Tribes of America, have been noted to have a strong underlying red hue, and look at the true Celtic type.  Many of these above mentioned peoples also have an unusually high percentage of type O negative blood with a certain Halogen type as well.
  None of this proves Atlantis, of course.  There definitely could be other explanations.

One reason why i do believe Atlantis existed is because of Edgar Cayce and his Readings (which i'm sure many here are sick of hearing about!  Wink )

Like mentioned earlier, Cayce was extremely well documented and had a very, very good track record for various things ranging from healing sick people, to very accurate global predictions, to many verified personal predictions for others, to predicting trends in science, well pretty much anything you can think of, he touched upon.  And the more and more time that goes by, the more and more the Readings are validated by mainstream belief systems.    I read the few criticisms of Cayce by supposed objective researchers etc.  For example, the "Skeptics Dictionary" online.  I read that and laughed my butt off, it was the least researched and "scientific" article i had ever read.  Just to give blatant example, the author says that Cayce gave "30,000 Readings".   There have been many, many books or sources (perhaps up into the hundreds) which have cited the true amount of documented readings that are kept in the actual Cayce library in Virginia Beach.    All books based or sourced somehow on the readings, state the actual real number of readings, something like 14,300 or so (not the exact amount--possible off by a couple hundred).   This figure of 30,000 is glaringly off from the 14,000 and some hundred odd readings of which almost every Cayce researcher has stated in their books or articles.

But, once again, I guess i couldn't "prove" even Cayce to you.   However, to give an example of where people thought Cayce was blatantly in historical error is the Readings given in the 1920's to mid 1940's about the Essenes.   People scoffed at the Readings then, about him saying that the Essenes allowed woman in their community and other supposed biblical scholar "truths".  Cayce even predicted when the Essene documents (the Dead Sea Scrolls) would be found, and this finding happened after he died in 45'.   

Atlantis was a huge part of the metaphysical aspects of Cayce's Readings, in many life readings for indivuals then, he traced some of their earliest incarnations in Atlantis. 

More later.....

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 6th, 2005 at 1:44pm

More More! Shocked

Your arguments are well based justin,
The troy analogy was very nice, i had forotten about that, a good example of how science was proved wrong.

It's true that connections can be found between people but this could be due to the fact we all come from the same materials, just like gold no matter where it comes from will be a good conducter,hard,sonorous etc..

The lack of tangible evidence is what really seems the main downfall of the argument, you would think that such a civilisation would have left some trace of there existance. a pot/brick peice of cloth a ruin here or there and so on.

Edgar cayce, i have not read any books on him, but i have seen a few documentry's on tv, he tapped into somthing he called "the all knowing source" did he not? i was very impressed by him, until the point he came up with the apocolypse, for people who have often quote these type of events have so far been 100% wrong, unless it's already happened? ww1/ww2 maybe?, anyway people like nostradamous, the bible code readers, and other "profits" or seer's have all predict apoc's which come and go. Which makes me doubt him more then i used to, thou if it happens when he says it will i will be converterd Wink

I like forward to more..

later
spitfire

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Feb 6th, 2005 at 2:32pm

Justin -- Regarding animals.  If you could find the time to read Delores Cannon's books, I think it would really help you to understand more and more.  She's a past life regressionist who has taken hundreds of people back to lives in other centuries and on other planets. Spirits/light beings/ etc. have given sooooo very much information on all of this and on the ET genetic manipulations that went on in Atlantis, i.e., creating animal/human forms. Her work resonates with me totally.

Also, there is a woman walking the Earth now who is a walk-in. She calls herself Lady Isis and she has a website and puts out the Circle of Light ezine.  Lady Isis was the head geneticist in charge of changing what others had done and her work resulted in the current human body.  Her website is: http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm  She doesn't have that information on her website but you could write to her and ask her for her genetic work done back then.

Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 1:13pm

Hi Spitfire,

I had originally planned on writing you a long response today outlining the various reasons why I believe Atlantis is valid possibility, LOL but I have changed my mind (and more importantly--my heart).  I will refer you to a couple good books which have correlated some of the more compelling evidence for both Atlantis and Cayce but then I would like to speak to you from my Heart, my friend. 
  The books:  Mysteries of Atlantis Revisited by Edgar Evans Cayce (Cayce’s son) and a couple of co-authors written in 1988 does a good job of making clear some of the Readings about Atlantis and pointing out some of the geological evidence.  The Return of the Phoenix Trilogy is written by a brilliant and original man named Michael Wells Mandeville.  He spent about five years researching the Cayce Readings, geology, ancient peoples and pre-history etc., and then putting it all together in a scientific, logical, concise, and easy to understand manner. 
  He is one of the only (or few) Cayce researchers to approach the Readings with a hard scientific methodology, and scores him and his various accuracies (or inaccuracies) in quite a hard manner.  After his research, he wrote a couple thousand page trilogy, which I read and liked immensely and thought he did a fine job of synthesizing a huge amount of seemingly unrelated info. 
The only mistake (albeit a major one) that he made, was to interpret that infamous Reading which mentions “2000/20001” as being a precise date for the crustal shift.  Cayce outlined trends and patterns of the changes, and would not have given the actual date for the culminating of the crustal shift, even if his Source(s) did know. 

The heart seems to have no logic but it is the most logical thing there is. What does technology, science, logic-knowledge, life, and everything or anything matter if a person, or all of us do not have love?   All the knowledge, all of the things, and conveniences of the world will never make a single person happy.   The more I love, the happier and more fulfilled I become in my life, and while knowledge has its place and is interesting, it is but a bump in the road compared to Love energy and living that in life, in truth, and in Heart and Soul!   This is what the “normal” man, who lived as a man, who was born as a man, so tried to teach us by his simple, straightforward and heart centered teachings.   Only by resonating with that pattern will we of the ever restless, incomplete, unfulfilled, and unhappy Beings finally achieve what I believe that all people want in their core, to be happy. 
I yearn and long again for Home, I’ve felt it in those deepest quietest moments within myself during meditation, during love making, during being One with another or many, yet it does not hold, but it can—I know it within me.  I long to feel that again, and again, I long for others to feel it, to connect with each other through it, to be whole and happy.  I want us to be nestled in the bosom of the Mother/Father, to move within that connectedness and to co-create within and with that essence. Is there anything more simple and joy-filled than that? 
   Why the repeats, why Atlantis all over again in but a different guise and cycle, with different bodies?  Why do we need to destroy, to unbalance that which was created in perfect balance?   Just because of lack of self Love and thus love for others….. 

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 1:26pm

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you so much for the pointers.  Oh yes, i remember Delores Cannon, i read some of her books about Nostradamus many years ago.   They were interesting if unconclusive.    Did not know about the books you mentioned, don't believe i have ever seen them.
  I love animals and nature sooo much.  When i was a little kid from the ages of about 7 to 12 i use to go out into the woods by myself and spend hours, upon hours just watching the animals, looking for tracks, building shelters, being still and listening to the trees...just taking in the peace that nature so lovingly gave to me, nothing made me happier then.
  I would go so deep into the forest and be gone so long that my mom would get very worried, and then get mad at me when i did come home  Grin  But she couldn't stop me.  Never was i afraid being out there....
  Then there have been all of the cats and dogs i've had the pleasure of living with or knowing, and i deeply loved them, and still do though they are not hanging out here now.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 6:30pm

Hey Justin, I have yet more questions for you Grin

Ive never really got why, "Love"  is so importent, ive read alot of things to do with afterlife/nde's psychics etc, and this is the most common theme which runs through them all, so there must be some truth to it.

Yet Love i find hard to imagine what love is,i percive it as a chemical response, people talk about the subject alot. yet in my experience people only do things not for love, but more as trying to get brownie points from a higher power, a god or other form.It seems people do things "in the name of love" yet it always seems to me they dont truely believe in what there doing, they just do it to make themselves look good in front of others.I Find it quite hypocritical when people do this.

It's like the current tsunami victim, People donate, because there worried about how society will view them. Since people dont truely care unless it affects "them".

Then comes the point of, "to much of a good thing"
the most pleasurable experience becomes tiresome and lose's it's potency in time. Just as i would invisage love does, maybe we incarnate to appreciate more of what we have in another plain? and refresh love once in awhile?

It's like alot of things
War gives us appreciation of peace.
Disease gives us appreciation for health.
a loss makes people around us even more special.

I still think theres more to existence then love, because otherwise it would be boring, angry,hate,revenge are part of the physical world, and should be included into our lives, because these can makes us do extraordinary things the same way love does.

IP Logged

bluejasn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Los Angeles CA
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 1:13am

Hey Spitfire,

You and justin have an interesting conversation going, you guys are bringing up good points on both sides of the table.  I think I'm really a skeptic at heart, but as I read more and more and question my current understandings I have a better appreciation for whats being said on these message boards on both sides. 

I think you're right about love sometimes people claim to be acting out of love but when they are really acting out of their own egos.  I think the majority of the time we act out of fear which stems from the false human ego rather than love,.  Sometimes it can get confusing even if you're donating money to Tsunami victums, only you know why you donated the money, was it to look good in front of others or did you really care?  Did you expect anything in return?  Myabe we're all too hard on ourselves sometimes, even if it was out of ego at least if you gave you helped someone out, thats better than nothing. 

I think love originally started out as a force or energy, and we are here to understand it in a polar enviornment.  Like you said you need war to have peace.  Without fear we would couldnt experience love but only know it as a concept, and what good would that do?  Experiencing a kiss and reading about a kiss are very different.  Watching about a war on tv and fighting in a war are very different,.  so I guess some creator out there decided to create an environment so that we could experience the force that binds all things together.

There is more to existence than love in physical reality, and whether we want it or not it is included in our lives because of the world we live in.  This is such a stone cold world, I just saw Hotel Rwanda and it really showed me how cold this world can be.  A million men woman and children masscared by .10 cent chinese Machettes over race while the western world stood by and did nothing because they were africans.  80,000 people dying each day in the Sudan from Rebels, AIDS, and starvation gets no air time, in 2 days that suprasses all the deaths from the Tsunami.  In 1 week thats 3 times more dead than in the Tsunami,  wow what a cold world....thats why we talk about love,  this world is in dire need of it because were all so caught up in ourselves. 
By the way Neal Donald Walsch has a good childrens fable that really hits home about what love is.. I think called "the Little Soul in the Sun"

Also...I know you might have disregarded Cayce because of this readings that dealt with some sort of Armegeddon but don't discount it.  I'm not big on the whole end of the world thing either,..I mean when has there NOT been a time in history when man thought that this was it...the world was going to end in their lifetime!  Never!  Theres always people around trying to scare the mass into thinking its Armegeddon time., especially with the Nostradamus and the world suppsedly ending in November of 1998...or was it 2000?  Anyways,  in all instances these events can be changed they are merely warnings of where we are heading if we unless we alter our path.  Future is not set in stone, love is the force needed to make these changes.  Reality is that we live in a world that has more fear, hatred, anger, hurt than love...thats the physical reality we all co-created throughout history,  I say we try to change it and make this world easier to live in, at the same time we help others by giving we should monitor our true motives for giving and discover if we are motivated by fear of ego gratification or by love...  I think only when we personally acknowledge that we all have our darksides within us(our false ego) then we can begin to discard it and act from our authentic selves.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 2:29pm

Hi Spitfire et all,

Bluejasn said it pretty well, so i will not try to repeat it.   I would make a suggestion, since you "seem" to be of a predominant left brain focus, try an experiment.   Personal experience, in the end is probably the true yardstick for validity.  Even people like scientists, who are trained to think objectively, rationally, and analytically sometimes let emotions and attachments cloud their perceptions.   

My premise for this experiment is that the huge majority of us have lived and grown up with some basic material and dualistic beliefs, like "survival of the fittest" or that to have things, status, control etc.. are what brings "pleasure" responses.   You know... the typical consenus attitudes and paradigms.  I know i have been firmly entrenched in this kind of attitude, lived it, thought it, and didn't think there was much more to life.   
   But, i have lived the side of the coin too as of late with the premise that there is some kind of "spirit" or pure energy source from which all was created and that this pure energy source can only be called "love", not in the affection, egotistical, personally attached, emotionally driven sense that a lot of people express, but rather love as an energy which is much more like a "Unified field theory" which says that all things, all consciousness, is connected at the most basic and intrinsic levels of creation--beyond that of which even Quantum Theorists, or String Theorists have been able to dwelve. 

So i challenge you to live for awhile with this temporary hypothesis in mind.  That all things are connected, that what you do to the least of creation, you do to yourself and unless you are a masochist, then why would you want to hurt yourself?

I think all humans are self-centered creatures, but it is only when we recognize ourselves in all aspects of creation do we become DIVINELY self centered  Wink  There is a difference though it is subtle.  This, i have found, is the only thing in my life that has brought me any lasting happiness, any peace, and harmony is to try and give this out as much as possible.    Everything else has failed miserably though i recognize it might not for others. 
  The great thing about this energy that Bruce labels PUL (pure unconditional love) is that it is not ever dependent on outside circumstances, but ever is only dependent on the inner attitude and choices of yourself.     So unlike getting that new job, that new car, more money, or recognition from one's peers, you can't get let down...your happiness will not diminish.

So try it out, why not, what do you have to lose except maybe some old paradigms?   Maybe you have, i don't know....

As far as Cayce and "armegeddon", doomsday, and changes like i have said repeatedly his readings have been misquoted or taken out of context to an unbelievable extent.   Mandevilles books, especially his third, points out some the most common mistakes people have made over the years since people have been writing books about Cayce, his readings and life (since 1944) or so. 

I might write a post outlining what i believe Cayce to have said about the changes.  He seemed to have indicated that a portion of the changes is somewhat dependant on humanities collective consciousness, but he also stated time and time again something like, "the changes that must happen with the Earth".

IP Logged

Mary Eaglesong
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 8:42am

Well said, Justin...that "there is some kind of 'spirit' or pure energy source from which all was created and that this pure energy source can only be called 'love', not in the affection, egotistical, personally attached, emotionally driven sense that a lot of people express, but rather love as an energy which is much more like a 'Unified field theory' which says that all things, all consciousness, is connected at the most basic and intrinsic levels of creation..." and that "The great thing about this energy...is that it is not ever dependent on outside circumstances, but ever is only dependent on the inner attitude and choices of yourself. " 

And that brings me back to the topic you started here, because when you have some basic notion of WE ARE ONE on a conscious level,  then you are that much closer to being ready to work with your Twin Flame.  I know that not all metaphysical positions support the TF "theory," but I have found it to be true in my experience.  Plato might have introduced his beliefs about Atlantis as a story, but there is much physical evidence on this earth of "pre"-civilzations such as Atlantis, Lemuria, and Pangea.  And Shirley MacLaine mentions the Atlantis twin flame experiements in her book The Camino. When I first read that it was very unbelievable and unsettling to me, but it caused me to face some emotions that perhaps originated during that time. And I've had some psychics confirm things as well~ different ones saying basically the same things.  The truth will beat the odds everytime.

Peace,
Mary

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 2:04pm

Hi Mary,

Yes, i think so about conscious recognizing of Oneness, and being in the energy or "space" of one's Twin Soul.  My relationship with Becky seems to enhance those feelings of Oneness with Creation to a much greater degree.  It seems like my awareness of myself, of others, of creation and my psychic sensitivities have opened up much more since i've been with her.

Either way, in any relationship, it helps to have similar ideals.  Becky and I don't always have the same ideas about things but we always have the same ideals spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and even physically. 

As much as I love Becky on a personal level though, and do believe she is my Twin Soul, i also very much agree with the idea that Cayce's Source expressed in one of the Readings.  A person was asking about Twin Souls, and they seemed a little hung up or too attached to the concept, they got the reply that the soul or any soul should rather seek to be and is the Twin Soul of God/Creative Forces.

So with this in mind, i always try to check my "romantic dependencies" or tendencies to that, at the door.  So it works out that we have a very tolerant (usually  Wink ), open, and ever growing relationship.

IP Logged

bluejasn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Los Angeles CA
Reply #19 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 6:15pm

Hi I agree with Justin about us humans being self centered creatures, the majority of us including me have much difficulty acting out of non selfish means, I believe due purely to our false egos and the false ideas we have about ourself, like "Survival of the Fittest"  These are incorrect concepts that don't prove to be true when put to the test.  I think the greatest problem effecting humanity is a lack of love, but saying a lack of love seems so broad and generalized to the extent that it is difficult for any average Joe to know what to work on from within.  I think we have  to as a people begin to work with tangible concepts that inhibit our love to come through, mainly our ego and pride and our love for drama and sometimes sadness.  To that extent I have been inspired to write all my thoughts about ego and pride while addressing some issues about human personality and false beliefs that is keeping us from even reaching any type of love that we like to talk about.  I think we really need to work on character first and only once human ego is release can we really express pure unconditional love, I feel that until ego is released all acts of love are still tainted by selfishness and greed. 

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Bluejasn22

I wrote a lot but please take a look, I appreciate any feedback.

I really believe the route to achieving a character that is able to give consistently give out Pure unconditional love with no strings attached and no ulterior motives lies in overcoming our pride and human ego.  Until that is really dealt with we can only act out of PUL from time to time when we may have a spark of divine intervention or motivation from within.  Sadly this is good but not always enough in a harsh world that needs more love than can be offered by us from time to time.

JASON

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.