Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
random Mband noise, retrievals, or disc members? (Read 2546 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

random Mband noise, retrievals, or disc members?
Feb 4th, 2005 at 12:22pm

A while ago, for about a period of a week to two weeks, when i would go to bed and relax, i would start to hear, quite clearly, a couple to more than a few voices in my head all talking at once.  I'm not a stranger to psychic phenomena but it did freak me out a little so i shut it down completely.
  These voices had a distinct feel, sound, gender, and even age difference between them.  I don't think it was guides, because sometimes a voice would scream in anger.   I was wondering if they might be members of my disc who need help, but if they were i don't recognize them?  Or i was wondering if they might be "stuck" souls who were calling out for help and I just picked up for whatever reason?  
  I also considered that maybe I was just tuning into the random Mband Noise energies, or if i was just tuning into the energies of people who had lived in my apt., since i have only been living there for a couple of years?
 I have never done a conscious retreival, but i want to learn how.   I know i have done retreivals during my sleep state since I have had some very vivid dreams of trying to help strangers who were dead but stuck, sometimes they had experienced horrible things like being murdered--even children Cry  
 I have never tried to do conscious retreivals, partly i think because i have a fear of failure, of not being able to do it- but i want to overcome that.

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Re: random Mband noise, retrievals, or disc member
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 4:02pm

Justin,

Sounds like you have a few retrievals that are just waiting to occur. You are right, these may reflect entities which are either part of your spiritual cluster or part of the building you live in.
From a technique perspective, you are 90% towards getting conscious retrievals. As you were falling asleep, you heard these voices. This state of mind is probably perfect for retrievals, although you may or may not be able to get vivid visuals at this stage.
First step is to learn more about the retrieval techniques that Bruce teaches. Not only will you get helpful hints, but you may also be able to ease your mind as to what's going to transpire.
Secondly, you are going to have to open up the "gate" again and get those voices. Then, you can insist that only one voice comes through. From there, you can try to communicate with this one voice and try to retrieve it by saying something like "do you see a light? move towards the light" or discuss where it thinks it is. (I'm sure other people have some better ideas)
Anyways, don't worry about failing to retrieve. I mess up all of the time. Not to mention, I had a pretty bad losing streak in the beginning.
Your "voices" are really a gift, in my opinion, because it gives you an opportunity to become aware of that special state of mind that allows you to conscious explore the spiritual realm. Fear is the most common stumbling block. But you can overcome it with time as you realize nothing bad is happening to you.
-mike

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2005 at 11:00pm

I know Mendel is a good retriever, waving at him here. and Justin I believe you've done it yourself. some don't remember just yet. doing it consciously I used to ask myself, I wonder who I would retrieve, if I were to retrieve? some of us are suited for certain types of retrievals and they gradually get more difficult I've heard and believe, or if not exactly difficult I mean more challenging as you start to get the ropes. as I studied what type of character traits would suit which circumstances, the use of the imagination starts to kick in. and from there guides step in to produce the scenery and u begin to become part of the scenery, all consciously, while gently nudging doubts aside. hope this helps if u want to try it.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 7:40am

This is such an interesting and important question, I hope you will reply back some time when you have had a chance to test out the suggestions given to you and report on what you were able to get to work for you.

I don't think that every time you sense the presence of other beings that you are on the verge of a retrieval. After all every time you walk out your front door, you don't just go to the grocery store. Surely there are many places to go when we walk out the door of waking conciousness. We just haven't figured out the road signs yet to determine where we are.

Years ago (probably before Bruce even went to TMI)that would occasionally happen to me...I would be falling asleep and think I heard a conversation going on and wake myself up only to find myself alone. It was a curiosity because there was no one else to discuss it with and I had no idea how to figure this out. I don't know what kind of bleed-through was occurring. (now I have an overly busy life and I fall asleep too fast).

I wish there was more discussion of this because I think this is a crucial point. Surely others have some examples?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.