Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1 more much shorter post about astro-vibration (Read 1575 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

1 more much shorter post about astro-vibration
Feb 1st, 2005 at 2:18pm

Hi all,

Since I received a couple of requests from others via e-mail about vibrational astrology, I would like to share a much shorter article which talks about the Signs in astrology.  I don't have a website of my own, otherwise i would give a link for that instead.
  This somewhat refutes traditional astrology which places much emphasis on the signs. 
   In my belief system, i think of the Signs as a diffuse, background energy field i.e. not very concentrated whereas the planets are a very concentrated energy source thus has a stronger influence on individuals and the ELS in general.

The article:
Anyways, it brings up some good points of
astrology BEING A RELATIVE SCIENCE AND ART, which is something I always try to stress.

I noticed a couple things in my own practice of astrology which correlates to the E.C. Readings. One, the more advanced, balanced, integrated, and/or higher vibrating a personality, the less they tend to respond to astrological forces (in the traditional sense) in general, especially as regards the Zodiac sign influences. They (the Signs) can still be incredibly symbolic of many things, but they have less of a character, or personality impelling influence.
  Thus the Zodiac signs become more of a "wavering" influence (as also talked about in the E.C. Readings). In those cases of more advanced Earth souls, especially working with many other lives and personalities in the present personality, the PLANETS are often still quite influential but in a more general way. Case in point is Edgar Cayce and his chart, especially the older, more balanced, and more mature he became (i.e. roughly the last 12 years or so of his life).

There is another case where astrological forces become less influential, and this one is much more rare, though becoming more and more common since the 1950's or so. This is where a highly advanced soul comes into the Earth plane with little or no "previously direct" Earth lives. Such souls have not yet adjusted to the rhythmns and
tides of our particular system, and tend to live more in their higher mental energies anyways. So they don't tend to be much influenced by
their horoscope, especially not in any deeper, character way by the Zodiac signs
(like the Sun sign, Moon sign etc...)

Think of the Zodiac signs being patterns of personality, developemental stages, and general archetypal energies. The planets (espeically when rising, in the 5th house trine the rising, near the
mid-heaven and strongly aspected to the ascendant, or near the descendant closely opposite the rising) are much more a pure force or concentrated energy source. That is why a particular planet rising and its potential range of energy, is often one of the most predominant color energy indications in the aura (especially the
mental or deeper character part).

For example, I've seen a fair share of people with Jupiter closely rising near the ascending degree who have some kind of shade of purple predominant in the mental dimension of the aura.
  This can be puzzling to many untrained astrologers, because say that person has a lot of planets and/or the Sun or Moon in the more personal and self-centered signs, especially Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer. Perhaps they also have their Rising in Scorpio (which tends to be a self-centered position--but actually quite generous when it comes to giving others money or resources)... But then they have Jupiter in Sagittarius rising, and well aspected especially by the Sun, Mercury, the Moon, Venus, Uranus, and/or Neptune.
  This person will tend be much more "universal" in nature than what their Zodiacal placements indicate. And invaribly, they will have some kind of mid blue or purple energy predominant in the Aura at some point in the life.

But since the signs do represent developmental stages, which can be micro/macrocosmically related to the birth, child, teenage, young adult, middle age, death etc. or to the soul developing through the various stages symbolically like the 12 feats of Hercules etc.., then the Signs-- especially the Sun, Rising, and Moon do tend to have a
definite effect.

Each sign starting from Aries on to Pisces, is theorectically higher vibrating then the last sign culminating in the "POTENTIAL" Violet (or ultra violet) energies of Pisces. But there are so many factors involved, so one cannot say that every, or even most Aries born people (especially Sun/Rising, then Moon, Mars, or many planets in) are very "red" in energy. Taking Aries for example, I've noticed that many of the more "evolved" Arians, especially Sun and Rising in, tend to be much more influenced by the higher Mercurial energies which then correlate to more bright golden-Yellow shades. Thomas Jefferson, no doubt, was this type of higher Arian.

Or, I've noticed that the more evolved Cancerians often are more influenced by Neptunes higher vibrating, more spiritually creative energies,
than the more materialistic and very unstable Moon energies. Or I've noticed that the more evolved Capricorns tend to be more influenced by Uranus than by Saturn its traditional ruler. And the very, very evolved Capricorns seem to come under the Galactic Center influence
which is that of nearly pure enlightenment.

For example, I've noticed that many people with Sun or Risings in Taurus, tend to have much rose red shades or sometimes very
materialistic browns or nice emerald green in the aura, Aries tend to have a goodly amount of basic and bright reds or corals, and more rarely the high golden yellow shades, Gemini's tend to have various shades of yellow, sometimes a light metallic blue, Cancer very light and pale shades of green, chartruese, pale pinks, or more rarely the
nice Neptune shades of lighter violet tones, Leo tends to have various shades of orange--either reddish orange or more commonly high orange (more yellow tinted) and rarely the very high vibrating pure golden shades,
Virgo tends to have either deeper yellows, beiges, or light to mid blue-greens, Libra tends to have the softer ligher or more regular blues or sometimes rose pink and/or a nice emerald green, Scorpio
tends to have deep and intense shades of reddish purples and more rarely very dark reds of extreme repression, anger, or oversexedness, Sagittarians tend to have mid to deep blues or lighter shades of
reddish purple, Capricorns tend to have deeper green shades (most common), sometimes deeper green-blues, and more rarely nice deep
blues (sometimes dark navy blues of depression and extreme conservativeness--depends on the overall developement), Aquarians tend to have either mid to deep blue-greens, somewhat deep and bright blues, more rarely pure indigo shades, and often they have quite a bit of bright yellows, and Pisces tend to have many various shades of deep blues to purples, to sometimes (more
rarely) the pure violet shades.

But, those are just the general trends and rarely apply in a everyday simplistic way. And like i mentioned, some signs seem to range more
than others and/or have other planets which influence them--not mentioned in any traditional astrology books. And as I said, a high
vibrating planet or influence rising like Arcturus, the higher Sun, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Venus will change the whole chart ESPECIALLY THE ZODICAL SIGN INDICATIONS. Of course there is the
spiritual will of the soul, which can alter FOR BETTER OR WORSE, ANY CHART.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.