Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Member Experience (Read 1976 times)
ginger
Ex Member

New Member Experience
Feb 1st, 2005 at 12:43am

My younger sister had fallen down my mothers basement steps when she was a sophmore in high school. She was into everything in school,basketball,track,newspaper, cheerleading,exc.... well she came home one day from practice and was on her way down the basement to throw a load of clothes in when, (we think)  our dog tripped her and she hit her head on the wall at the bottom of the steps. My older sister was upstairs sleeping, she woke up came down stairs, seen the basement light on and went to turn it off, found my younger sister laying at the bottom. Called my dad at home, he came over, he took one look at my younger sister and said"I think she's dead." They called the ambulance,and my mother, we followed the ambulance to the hospital. Upon arrival they took my younger sister to x-ray. I followed, the technician came out and asked me who I was waiting on. I pointed to my sisters room. The technician asked me to watch her while she took the results to the Dr. Told me not to let her get up. When I walked in my younger sister asked me Sis:"Where'd the man go?" Me: What man? The dr.? sis: No, The man at the bridge. He told me ,it wasn't my time, and to wait for the light, and it would take me back. Sis: started crying. Me: Why are you crying? Sis: Because, he told me it wasn't my time yet, that I had things I had to do. It's better over there, he wouldn't jet me stay.(still Crying) Me; Don't you want to stay with me? How do you know it's better, where they having a party? Sis: No, it's just a feeling. Me: What did you see? Sis: a man standing on the other side of a bridge, there was a light behind him, you couldn't see the top of it or the bottom. It wasn't the kind of light that blinded you to look into it. It was dark, I went to step onto the bridge when the man held his hand out, then I couldn't move that's when he told me to wait for the light. Me: what do you remember after that? sis:I remember hearing someone say "I think she's dead".   This experience had a lot of other thinks told that day between two sisters. An experience that changed my young sisters life for ever. She got into medicine and now takes good care of many people. And has no fear of dying. Wheither this was a dream or a real experience, I know there is life after death, because, I seen it through someone elses eyes................... I hope , by telling you what happened between my sister and I, gives alot of you the comfort you seek, in knowing ,that lost love ones, are in a better place. Thank-You for Browsing!!!! Smiley

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: New Member Experience
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 9:04am

Wonderfully touching story Ginger. Thanks for relating the story. I know several people personally who have had NDE's and none of them wanted to come back but all did. It changed the lives of all of them and put them on the spiritual path.  Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn  Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.