Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is it true that.......?? (Read 1956 times)
JeweledRose04
Ex Member

Is it true that.......??
Jan 17th, 2005 at 2:11pm

I just have a few questions about some spiritually related rumors that I've heard before and don't know the real truth about......

1.) Is it true that dogs and other animals are sources of communication for ghosts and other spirits? Can dogs and other animals actually see these spirits? Is it really true that what we can't see they can?

2.) I've heard that ghosts or spirits are almost lurking in computers and tv's and even in mirrors or windows in a way......almost like whenever we watch tv, or sit in front of the computer, or look in the mirrors or out the windows,  there are ghosts and spirits looking back at us, that we can't even see......is this true?

3.) I don't know about anyone else here, but I've constantly gotten shivers randomly in my house......not just little shivers either......huge shivers......that are so cold, I feel like I've just been shoved into a freezer........and usually before I get them, I am perfectly warm and comfortable......are these spirits walking through me, touching me, or trying to get my attention in someway?

4.) Sometimes there is constant banging around downstairs in the kitchen in my house, late at night, when I've gone off to bed, as well as the rest of the family, so I know it isn't them.......are these ghosts and spirits rumaging through the house? or just my imagination?

5.) I constantly feel like I'm being followed around my house......even when I'm all alone......or when the rest of the family is sleeping, and I'm walking up to bed, I feel like someone is right behind me..........again......spirits and ghosts? or just my imagination?

6.) In the previous post I put on here, I did mention phone issues.......there have been calls more than a few times to the house with fuzz and no talking......then clicks signifying someone hanging up........again......someone getting in contact with me? or just the good 'ol imagination?

Please send me some feedback about what you all think. Thanks.

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Re: Is it true that.......??
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2005 at 12:45pm

The first time I saw a "goast" that I remember I was about 11, I was babysitting at a new neighbors home. I was watching TV and lifted my head to see my reflection in the sliding glass door in front of me.  There was an elder man standing behind me twirlling something round and round with his hand. I never went to that house again.
Ive never noticed spirits in TV or computer, but window yes.  Sounds to me like you have someone in spirit living in your house, I myself have had many around me but I prefer to cleanse my house and send them "home". If you need help email me with details.  ALOHA and love.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Is it true that.......??
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 9:23am

I think Bob Monroe's story of the lady who "lived" in the house to which he moved was charming. Have you read Journeys Out of the Body ? She came over and held his hands once, I think.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.