Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Clinging to twigs (Read 2333 times)
Debbie Meehan
Ex Member

Re: Clinging to twigs
Dec 25th, 2004 at 7:29am

Herb,

I love this! It reminds me so much of an experience I had long ago during my sleep. I was flowing along the current of a river on a mat of some sort. I sensed there was also someone flowing along next to me. I heard a voice say that sometimes an animal will come to help, and instantly a playful otter appeared, swimming along with me.

A house appeared beside the river, and I went up on land and in it. There were others in spirit with me. "Madonna" lived on the ground level, and we went up the stairs to the next level. There was a "mean man" who wouldn't let us go out a certain door to get back to the river. So, I looked down to the river to assess the situation, seeing our only option was to dive from quite high. There was some unpleasant swill spread out for quite a ways. It was gross! lol I wondered if we could dive over the swill and not land in it. The next thing I know I was in spirit flying along, looking down at one small island after another, with the most exotic and beautiful animals, but not like animals in this physical world as we know it. It was amazing and highly symbolic.Shocked

Thanks for sharing this!Grin

Love to All,
Debbie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.