Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I Failed To Retrieve A Suicidal Friend :( (Read 1855 times)
Am I Dreaming?
Ex Member

I Failed To Retrieve A Suicidal Friend :(
Jun 26th, 2004 at 3:34pm

Hello all
This is my first time to give it a go for retrieval cause i dont believe that i have enough power to do retrieval. So one night in my lucid dream i became aware that i'm dreaming, i went outside and ask for my spirit guides to come to my dream, i said something like this "I'm dreaming right now, I would like to ask for my spirit guides to come to my dream. Then i said "My spirit guides, could you please help me to destroy any useless beliefs or doubts that preventing you from connecting to me?" then I said "I would like to retrieve a suicidal friend name xxxxx". I sat there inside my dream and look at my dream hands trying to keep myself aware in dream. I was expecting to descend to another place or something like someone said in the post earlier, but i felt nothing, I was still there inside my dream waiting for something to happen and Keep looking at my dream hand expecting something to happen. Then I felt something 2 hands touched my dream hands. So I Pretend that those hands are my spirit guides (Yeah Right!), I allowed those hands lead me to where my suicidal friend might be. I strongly believe and expected  him to be stuck in focus 23 alone or in confused state closest to the physical world. I believe that he doesnt believe in the afterlife and therefore he must be stuck in focus 23 just like when ur dreaming, but instead the hands took me to a park with many dream characters in there sitting and playing. Then the hands pointed toward one of those dream characters and said " There your friend a sad one indeed sitting there in that park" (Yeah Right, I hate dream, Dreams are fake!). Then i try to walk into the park and try to take a closer look but the hands told me off like "What are you doing?"( Yeah right! see dream are fakes!)Then i started to lose my dream vision and woke up! I'm going to try again to prove it that i can do a proper retrieval not just some fake dream trying to trick my mind! no way never

Good Luck

IP Logged

Mendel
Ex Member

Re: I Failed To Retrieve A Suicidal Friend :(
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2004 at 9:19pm

Are You Dreaming,

Don't be discouraged. I'm almost certain you have enough "power" to do retrievals. You're sense of sight and smell are significant. All you have to be is quick on your feet since they don't last long.
Your experience sounds familiar. It seems that when I try to look for specific people that have recently passed away, they are often inaccessible. Also, I believe that who I retrieve  is completely up to the helpers. There seems to be a priority list and I tend to be paired with people who are on my wavelength. For me, lots of kids.
You will get the opportunity to communicate with your friend when they are feeling better. What's cool is to watch their progress over many visits and to pray for their healing.
The astral world can seem a lot like lucid dream-land. What I find separates the two is how the characters in the astral realm can have such intense emotions and they rub off on you. I guess the only way you can know for sure is to get verifiable information from an inhabitant. This, unfortunately, can be very difficult. I don't hear well in the  astral world and I misinterpret names. Also, there's no truly complete internet resource on who's passed away in recent years.
When you try again, next time, just ask for the next on the list, so to speak. For now, you'll have to judge its value based on the way you feel afterwards, which hopefully, will be positive.

-mike

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Re: I Failed To Retrieve A Suicidal Friend :(
Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2004 at 4:08pm

Hello to you, just some thoughts...

I'm aware that are many people have this distorted idea, that they have some kind of authority to make the decision, who and why need to be retrieved.  My own  experiences contradict that,you assume  that your friend who commited suicide is somewhat automatically need to your or anyone help from this dimension.
I come to understand  based on many or my own retrievals that you always get a very unmistakeble signs from Helpers where you needed.
Beside also my understanding that after someone disengage, they entering into the transition period, where they deal with they own belief systems, what is a natural process, and only a very small % who actually unable to separate them self from the physicality, or the always available non-physical personalites unable to help them.
In my opinion your experience doesn't mean you were unsuccessful, but maybe your effort was unneccessary.
Your friend might be still in the transition period, or already moved to different area of consiousness with full awareness of his/her own essence.
Love/Dora   

: Hello all
: This is my first time to give it a go for retrieval cause i dont believe that i have enough power to do retrieval. So one night in my lucid dream i became aware that i'm dreaming, i went outside and ask for my spirit guides to come to my dream, i said something like this "I'm dreaming right now, I would like to ask for my spirit guides to come to my dream. Then i said "My spirit guides, could you please help me to destroy any useless beliefs or doubts that preventing you from connecting to me?" then I said "I would like to retrieve a suicidal friend name xxxxx". I sat there inside my dream and look at my dream hands trying to keep myself aware in dream. I was expecting to descend to another place or something like someone said in the post earlier, but i felt nothing, I was still there inside my dream waiting for something to happen and Keep looking at my dream hand expecting something to happen. Then I felt something 2 hands touched my dream hands. So I Pretend that those hands are my spirit guides (Yeah Right!), I allowed those hands lead me to where my suicidal friend might be. I strongly believe and expected  him to be stuck in focus 23 alone or in confused state closest to the physical world. I believe that he doesnt believe in the afterlife and therefore he must be stuck in focus 23 just like when ur dreaming, but instead the hands took me to a park with many dream characters in there sitting and playing. Then the hands pointed toward one of those dream characters and said " There your friend a sad one indeed sitting there in that park" (Yeah Right, I hate dream, Dreams are fake!). Then i try to walk into the park and try to take a closer look but the hands told me off like "What are you doing?"( Yeah right! see dream are fakes!)Then i started to lose my dream vision and woke up! I'm going to try again to prove it that i can do a proper retrieval not just some fake dream trying to trick my mind! no way never

: Good Luck

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.