Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aunt Dorothy (Read 1894 times)
linn
Ex Member

Aunt Dorothy
Jul 2nd, 2004 at 8:43pm

My friend debbie is part of my psychic development group who meets at my house once or twice a month, debbie has been telling me lately that a lot of things that she has been wanting to happen in her life seem to happen. Its like I ask for it and it comes right into my life she exclaimed, and she was beaming with this news,but something that happened last week had gotten her puzzled. She explained that while studying a book at work a pencil disappeared laying next to the book, debbie said she practically took the room apart looking for it. She stood up announced to the air that she was going to turn around count to ten and the pencil better re appear. She did just that and it reappeared next to the book, being the only person in the room at the time she laughed and said, soooo a spirit took it heh? Linn ,I felt something was there in that room with me , but what?  As she told me the story I heard a name loudly and clearly , the name was Dorothy.  Who's Dorothy debbie?  She answered that Dorothy was her favorite aunt who died last April. How long has your winning streak been in effect? she paused and thought,, I think it started in April. Oh my gosh linn remember what Ms Pepper told me a couple of years back ( Ms Pepper was our mentor, an elderly psychic spiritual teacher who taught me quite a few things, now residing in spirit world herself.) Ms Pepper had told debbie that someday soon a family member would be in spirit and would be helping her from that side. Now that debbie knows that her aunt was just trying to get her attention with taking the pencil she can relax and look forward to these gifts from spirit side.  I wish you well ,http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

UPDATE
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2004 at 8:09am

Debbie called me last night to relay an interesting aspect or two, as debbie was  climbing into her bed to retire for the night she saw a tiny little blue light in the corner of her bedroom, she turned off all the lights and looked around the room, no light was coming in from a window or anywhere else. The light had a blue like glow to it and was the size of a dime she stated, it would move  slowly and it did  all over the room, eventually over her bed, then it slowly disappeared into thin air  . I asked debbie what did she sense about the light, she said it felt cozy and warm. I also asked her what was on her mind right before seeing this , well I was thinking about Aunt Dorothy as a matter of fact she stated., then debbie said the next morning  her mother, who is in the late stages of  Alzheimer's walked into the kitchen and announced that it was her sister dorothy's birthday and that dorothy had told her this. Debbie said her mom has not talked about dorothy in many years and in fact has rarely talked  at all in this past year. I will update as time goes on if any new happenings with debbie on this , I find this most interesting.  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Re: UPDATE
Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2004 at 10:50am

Ohhhhhh Linn, your accounts are so WONDERFUL!!  You always leave me with a smile on my face. 

Love,
Rebecca

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.