Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is language a barrier? (Read 1271 times)
Joanne
Ex Member

Is language a barrier?
Jun 10th, 2004 at 8:02pm

What if the Helper or the one who is in the Afterlife is a foreigner when I am doing retrieval? Is language a barrier for our communication? Has anyone ever encountered such situation?

Thanks and best regards
Joanne

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Is language a barrier?
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2004 at 8:36am

Joanne,

>> What if the Helper or the one who is in the Afterlife is a foreigner when I am doing retrieval? Is language a barrier for our communication? <<

Your question assumes that hearing within a nonphysical reality is the same as hearing within a physical reality.  In nonphysical reality you do not have any physical ears, so hearing is probably not quite what you expect.

From my experience I would say a component of our consciousness ( Perceiver) receives feelings, emotions, thoughts, impressions, etc. and a separate component of our consciousness ( Interpreter) converts these into what we experience the sound within nonphysical realities.

The language of feelings, emotions, thoughts, impressions, etc. is universal.  The Interpreter converts these into the language of the listener.  So in my opinion languages or not a barrier to communication within nonphysical realities. 

>> Has anyone ever encountered such situation? <<

Many, many times with no barrier to communication

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.