Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To Bruce re Unconditional Love (Read 1276 times)
David Browning
Ex Member

To Bruce re Unconditional Love
Jun 17th, 2004 at 6:04pm

Dear Bruce
I posted a message the other day about your comments on the emergence of Unconditional Love on this Planet Earth.
You may have missed it so am posting it again.
My question was in your subsequent travels in the higher focus levels have you been able to find out what is happening on this matter of vital importance to all of humanity.
Thanks
David Browning

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: To Bruce re Unconditional Love
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2004 at 8:22am

David,

>> My question????????? is it happening???? <<

In my opinion, yes, this is happening as part of a process that has been ongoing for it least 10 years.  I expect its level to peak and then decline, providing a window of opportunity for an evolutionary change in human consciousness to occur.

>> The world appears to be very bankrupt in this Divine Substance right now,no need for me to elaborate. <<

On the contrary what we see going on in the world today confirms, for me, that this process is occurring.  I have often said that the experience of feeling of Love opens one's perception beyond its normal limitations.  Think about all of the the things that were once hidden from public view that are becoming more open to public scrutiny.  Pedophile scandals in the Church.  Corporate greed and its ruinous affects on stock market investors.  The lies governments use to push the minds of their people to except going into wars.  I would not say these things have only been going on for the past few years, rather, I would say that before this time it was much easier to hide them from public view.

As the energy of Pure Unconditional Love flows into our reality we each have the opportunity to be more clearly aware of what is really going on.  We can no longer feign ignorance as a way of making choices about the future.  The choices we as the people of the world make during this window of opportunity will make the world we and future generations will live in. 

The "bankrupt world" you describe, and its causes, is something the energy of Love appears to be assisting us to see more clearly.  Humankind's future appears to rest upon what choices we will make as a result.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.