Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Repairs of all kinds (Read 912 times)
linn
Ex Member

Repairs of all kinds
Jun 6th, 2004 at 8:23pm

Our family has been hard at work doing the usual summer repairs inside and outside of  our home, I was lucky to find a  great  repair man this time around to help us out.  We have  several doors that have never worked properly, the locks had some kind of spring problem , many repair men in the past have tried to fix them at no avail, we were told that new doors had to be bought. Then along came Michael our repair man, an engineer who is between contracts with time on his hands so he's hiring himself as a small job repair person. He stands  and visualizes the lock inside his head, tackles it and  presto its fixed. I find that the typical engineer can visualize  things very easy in their heads.  While doing one of his repair projects we got on the subject of the afterlife, ( my daughter says  I can turn any subject into an afterlife conversation)   he stated he did not believe in ghosts nor spirits, nothing he could not see himself, touch , hear etc.( hmmm  interesting, yet he can visualize something not there in his head  which is a thought  form , then make the thought form become real  )  As he reached into his tool box, I got a glimpse of a older male in spirit around him, then I heard the name Richard.  I asked Michael if had a family member in spirit  with  the name of Richard. You mean someone who has died he asked,,,,Well lets just say they move their residence to a different location but yes I replied. He sat there then looked at a hammer he had  in his hand,  chuckled and said , Richard is my grandfather and this is his hammer he died when I was still a kid.  I laughed then, well he is  here and taking credit  for all of your talent in fixing things and he is also giving me a name of a female , sort of sounds like Shirley. Michael swallowed hard then, shirley is my aunt and thats his daughter. Michael started to tell me stories about his grandfather and how much he missed him ,  Michael came to our house for three afternoons till everything was repaired, he always had a question for me about the afterlife, I feel he has totally changed his view about only believing what he can see with his physical eyes. I wish you well, linn      http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.