Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I went into the spirit world (Read 1263 times)
George
Ex Member

I went into the spirit world
May 17th, 2004 at 1:47pm

Last night I went into the after life to look for my life long friend who died last week.I asked for a helper to help me find him.When I found him,he was seting by a tree.I asked him how he was,and he said George It is so hard to explain how wounderful it is over here.In the last 20 years,he was so sick with heart troble,that all he could only set in a chair.He was so week,but now he said I am as free as a bird.He asked me to tell his wife,he is so gratful for all she did for him.He was so full of life now.Thank God.George

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

That's Wonderful George, Love Mairlyn........n/t
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2004 at 6:01am

: Last night I went into the after life to look for my life long friend who died last week.I asked for a helper to help me find him.When I found him,he was seting by a tree.I asked him how he was,and he said George It is so hard to explain how wounderful it is over here.In the last 20 years,he was so sick with heart troble,that all he could only set in a chair.He was so week,but now he said I am as free as a bird.He asked me to tell his wife,he is so gratful for all she did for him.He was so full of life now.Thank God.George

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.