Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" continuing Saga of Sleeping Soldier" (Read 924 times)
linn
Ex Member

" continuing Saga of Sleeping Soldier"
May 15th, 2004 at 1:30pm

Hello all,    

Some of you who follow the postings on this board may remember the initial story of sleeping soldier, but its still posted so one may scroll to Jan 18th for the entire story,<< which I recommend as it was a amazing and still is connection i ever had) and a follow up story on Feb. 28th, its worth the long read.  Justin's ( sleeping soldier) mother came from out of state today to see me as it was the anniversary of Justin's passing . I just did a reading last February for Justin's widow, but now it was his mother's turn for a visit., initially I had a quick read with Allison last year, so I did not know if Justin would come through again, but he did and it was special. I want to say his energy is exceptional. All in spirit have different energy levels and its a easy connection when their energy is strong like this, so  I am going to share what transpired today about Justin. Allison has a amazing cheerfulness about her, but at the same time I felt a great worry and concern around her so I knew something was up. She sat down smiled and sighed,  Justin came through rather quickly, still showing me wearing his Uniform, he wants to acknowledge a friend here Allison , his friend the C , ( C being for first letter of name) that's carl she said, Carl is returning to Iraq. He wants you to tell Carl he will be around him giving support. Then Justin quickly went to the M ( the M is Justin's widow) he gave me impression she was acting out , being rebellious like a teen ager would behave . Yep thats totally correct that is exactly what she is doing she said,. Allison you know she is doing this to take her mind off thinking about him gone, but there are a couple of these friends of hers that she needs to get rid of, so since she asked you to tell her what I am getting from spirit world, tell her she needs to get rid of some of these friends. Allison nodded with a you betcha I will. Then Justin started to tell me about some of the cute things his little boy was doing, like eating marshmellows and getting it every where. He showed me this huge bright green turtle and when I told allison what he was showing me , she laughed and said, thats the giant green turtle sand box I just got him and he loves it. Justin continued to show me things about others in the family but at the close of the reading he sent one powerful love wave to his mom, and one word followed that,,,,,,Chocolate,,,Ok allison I heard the word chocolate loud and clear ( allison is diabetic ) so I hope you are not eating chocolate, Oh no I am certainly not doing that, but I know what he means with saying chocolate. When he was a lot younger he broke one of my precious moments figurines that I collect and it fell into some chocolate which got stuck on it, well recently I was cleaning out my shelves , saw the figurine with the chocolate still on it, I laughed to myself about it,, but I picked up the broken pieces and saw the writing on the bottom of the figurine it  said,,,,," This too will pass",,,,,that was Justin's message today along with a big dose of love wave to her,,,,,I wish you all well,,,,love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.