Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An email to Linn...... (Read 1167 times)
guided_one1955
Ex Member

An email to Linn......
May 12th, 2004 at 3:05am

.... and some relevant parts 'cut & pasted' here at her request! *lol*
I believe she wants to convey a point here concerning the power of psychic energy!

Hello Linn!

Look at the board when you have the chance!! *lol* I did a retrieval this morning!

And I have this really funny deep-down nagging feeling inside that's telling me you were a big part of my being able to do it! *S* (I think my) intuition is telling me I needed to talk with you for that hour last week, not for the reading, but more to align myself in some way that I don't understand yet! It's more like you gave me a "booster-shot" than anything else! *s* When I sit and think of that reading, I see you sitting holding your phone, and a sort of "beam" is emanating from you, and just blasting my socks off! *S*
Now, a *lot* of other things needed to come together, I feel, but that hour with you was a very important part of it! Maybe I had to be "directly" exposed to energies of yours, in some way.
Those 'waves' I told you about (like warm ocean waves without the water), that kinda go thru me once in a while? Since you did my reading, they are *noticeably* stronger than before!
Has anyone else had this happen to them, and told you about it? Anything you could tell about them may help me.

In one of the first books by John Edward, he states a psychic-medium did a tarot reading on him when he was 15, and *that* opened him right up! Rosemary Altea was simply touched by some sort of spiritual healer, and that was the start for her! I understand Ruth Montgomery simply wrote a magazine article about psychic phenomena, and the rest is history! *s*

Stranger things have happened. *L*

When I did the retrieval this morning, I had *no* thoughts whatsoever beforehand about it. I didn't even "prime the pump" with any pretending, just to get things started. They 'started' and 'went' all by themselves! *lol* I fully knew I was sitting at work, in my lab, with headphones on, listening to Bruce on tape! All I did was watch things take place, and I went with the flow! *S*

Thanks again! Take care!
Mike
Smiley)))

IP Logged

Joe Meboe
Ex Member

Moi aussi
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2004 at 5:47am

Although I didn't have such dramatic results, my one-hour with Linn was very helpful to me as well. I felt a heightened sense of spiritual awareness for several days afterwards, and a desire to continue to grow spiritually. It was a comfortable reading from a lady who knows how to tune into spirit, and I'm glad I did it.

Joe Meboe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.