Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finally! Retrieval-time! *S* (Read 953 times)
guided_one1955
Ex Member

Finally! Retrieval-time! *S*
May 11th, 2004 at 3:16am

Altho embarrassing to admit, I *finally* began listening to the Friday Harbor workshop tapes (purchased August 2002!) actively instead of passively (“alone time” being the obstacle), and have a retrieval to report!
Just getting into the start of the exercise, listening to Bruce, and even before asking for a helper, I became aware of a lady of large stature, short curly reddish hair, and in a flowery dress. She was friendly & pleasant, but “all business”. I had trouble with her name, Aleah, or Aljeah, so I simply called her “Allie”.
This scene faded and another quickly materialized in what looked like a painted cement-block lined corridor or hallway, possibly in an office-building basement (it just had that sort of feeling).
There I had the impression of a *very* slender man, dark suit & tie, "wandering and searching". This original scene was almost displayed like a well-drawn cartoon, rather than real-life. But over the next few seconds, the cartoonish-quality dissolved was replaced by a *much* better ‘real life’ setting. The appearance of the man and the surroundings became very detailed.
After introducing myself, the man said he was Herbert Johnson (or Jensen, I couldn’t quite make out which). He appeared to be in his early to mid-60s. We were in Sylvania, Ohio, and Herbert was born in Akron, Ohio.
Following Bruce’s instructions, I found that he had a heart attack and died at work (he was a workaholic), and thought he was still there. Time frame was the late 1960s. Later on, the helper also gave me the same impression.
The time came for introducing Herbert to Allie, and as I did (“There’s someone here I’d like you to meet...”), I discovered that Allie was presenting herself as a male (large in stature, blue suit & tie, *very* business-like and very confident, and a definite CEO-type!).
Herbert seemed to know of the man Allie was portraying, was very impressed, and they shook hands and spoke, and I heard Allie say, “Please, call me Phil”.
“Phil” took Herbert down short hallway which opened up into a huge room with *many* people in it, much like ones I’ve been to “real-time” for casual business conferences, set up with tables & chairs & a speaker platform, and a food buffet.
Herbert was introduced to the “team” he’d be working with, and the last I saw of him, he was “all fired-up”, shaking hands and getting acquainted with them. Herbert appeared to be in “heaven”! *lol*
Allie (“Phil”) said Herbert would be with his friends, family, & former co-workers soon.
She also said Herbert was chosen for me because he was a good ‘starter’ retrieval.
It made sense to me! *lol*

*Many* deep-hearted thanks to those here at the board who I penpal with, and who have offered *so* much advice & guidance! I can't thank you enough!! *s!*
Take care!

go'55

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.