Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God (Read 24622 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God
Apr 18th, 2016 at 11:51pm

In some ways, that's a good question Alan. 

Judging by my experience in the new age scene over the last couple of decades, it seems that many people become attracted to sources that aren't particularly expanded or pure in intent/motivation. 

I think there are different reasons for this.  1., there are just a lack of more expanded and very wise sources in the world. There are far more distorted and imbalanced ones.  2. people tend to use their intellect more than their deeper intuition, and intellect can be more easily confused or mislead. 3. most people are decent hearted, and wouldn't expect others to be conning, deluded, and/or manipulative.

4.  Like attracts, begets, resonates with, and likes Like law.  Some more credible sources speak as if this world and system is generally populated by younger souls than mature ones. I think i remember reading that Tom Campbell says Earth/humanity is kind of like pre-k in the grand scheme of things. 

Looking the overall history of humanity, i have to kind of agree with that.  I do think that's in the process of changing though.

As far as how can you tell if a  person is a true messenger of God, well according to Yeshua, you will know them by their holistic fruits.  Truly positive and Love attuned people, will consistently beget/foster positivity around them. 

However, this does not mean that such people become universally or even widely liked, respected, popular, etc. 

In fact, often the more mature and intune a person becomes while in this world, the more a percentage of people react to them negatively, often in an irrational way.  Why, because there is a greater difference of frequency, and just as Like attracts and likes Like, unlike tends to repell on the deeper levels.  Since mature Souls are love based, they are not necessarily repelled by others, but those living in their shadow side often resent, dislike, or even come to hate those channeling and attuning to much Light. 

This is why so many prophets, teachers, and society changers have been imprisoned, banished, minimized, demonized, and/or murdered.  The list is quite long.  Even Bob Marley wrote about it in one of his songs, "how long must we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look.." 

Perhaps the more sure way of figuring this out, is by attuning to and communicating with Expanded Guidance. I use a combo of Bruce's feeling/remembering Love (and/or appreciation), and specifically asking for help, direction, and guidance from only the most Source and Love attuned consciousnesses.   

You can ask this ultimately expanded level about a particular teacher or source. 

Speaking in very general terms, many of us, have our moments of wisdom and of acting as messengers of God, however fleeting or temporal it may be. 

The folks you're talking about, came into this Earth, from very expanded states/levels and as humans attune a lot and deeply to PUL in a more pure and consistent way, and consistently express deeper wisdom.  In my experience and perception, they are fairly rare. Many of them are not teaching in any official capacity.

At the end of the day, if another like Yeshua came among us, most would not know him or her.  Yeshua only became known and somewhat accepted during his time, because of the constant miracles he was performing. Even with all those material demonstrations of his attunement to God, many still rejected, or even hated him.

We humans are a fickle and capricious lot, and speaking collectively, still prefer the known, usual lack of light over the blazing, white brilliance of Stars incarnate. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:27am

Alan:

You ask a question, and then you insult a person who answers.  Do you really expect people to answer your questions if you insult them with your answers?

I suggest you seek professional help because you are really manic with your responses. It is probably best that you select a therapist who does not have the same fundamentalist thoughts.

You aren't doing yourself a favor when you lash out at others.

Seriously, why do you believe it is okay to be disrespectful and unkind to others? Do you really expect people to listen to you when you take such an approach?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51am

Alan:

Do you have any genuine interest in what other people at this forum have to say?

Can you speak with them without making rude comments?

Do you believe they have an interest in reading your fear-based, fundamentalist, and sometimes insulting posts?

If the answer to each question is "no," then I wonder why you want to be here at this time.

Regarding Justin's long posts, sometimes detailed explanations are worth while.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:04am

"The Truth" does not entitle anyone to rude manners.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:09am

Feel free to stick around Alan.

Recoverer doesn't know what he's talking about when he uses the term "really manic". He hasn't observed or experienced mania.

He knows a bit about neurosis though - subjectively. 

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 8:06am

The answer to your question is easy.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 12:28pm

I like Justin's posts and they make a lot of sense to me.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:19pm

Thank  you Albert. 

...Sometimes my posts are too long and overly verbose.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm

Having read through these posts, I am now in agreement with Albert.  Alan, your posts consistently violate the guidelines of this forum.  You demean people and call them ignorant, empty headed, and insult them.  You have threatened to leave, and now, seeing these posts, I encourage you to do so.  Your fear based, derogatory posts are not welcome.  The sheer number of them is beyond being a simple mistake. 

Leave the good honest seekers of this forum alone.  I don't see you changing your ways.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am

Alan said: My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

Recoverer responds: A person doesn't have to be a good hearted person in order to have extransensory abilities. So what if you have them, if you don't even understand something as basic as having respect for others? People don't need to receive abusive comments from others in order to learn. You, 1796 and Rondelle should start your own forum, so you can get a lot of pleasure in putting down others in a mean hearted way.

Seriously, I do not believe that people who take pleasure in putting down others should be tolerated. Go to prison if you want to hang out with people who get a cheap thrill out of being mean to others.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 12:17pm

Alan:

Perhaps before you use Jesus as a defense for rude behavior, you should learn to love as he loved. Remember what he said about loving your neighbor as yourself, being nonjudgmental, and his prodigal son story.

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:53am:
chrwe wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:04am:
"The Truth" does not entitle anyone to rude manners.

Jesus the most influential being ever to walk the earth was at times very rude and direct as reflected in just one example below

5. Matthew 23:27-28″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 2:22am

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 11:15pm:
DocM wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm:
Having read through these posts, I am now in agreement with Albert.  Alan, your posts consistently violate the guidelines of this forum.  You demean people and call them ignorant, empty headed, and insult them.  You have threatened to leave, and now, seeing these posts, I encourage you to do so.  Your fear based, derogatory posts are not welcome.  The sheer number of them is beyond being a simple mistake. 

Leave the good honest seekers of this forum alone.  I don't see you changing your ways. 

Hi Matthew think carefully before getting rid of me, the forum will just go dead again.

If I am gone Justin will be free come in with colossal posts that will consume the whole forum with his intelligent essays??

My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

No one else has ever proved even the slightest psychic abilities, yet they speak as if they were experts on the subject 

Please read Ralphs long posts about blue Avian aliens (I assume the are blue intelligent birds) and tell me you believe it over what I say. Am I telling the truth or are he and his alien mentor

I might put my views in a harsh unpleasant way, but is what I say nonsense and false and is it illogical, think about that carefully Matthew?

Anyway the  'Tooth Fairy" has gone and removed my offensive posts, try to find them HA HA?

Hey Alan,

When you said Quote:
Please read Ralphs long posts about blue Avian aliens (I assume the are blue intelligent birds) and tell me you believe it over what I say. Am I telling the truth or are he and his alien mentor
  Why are you dwelling so much on my post from the Cosmic Disclosure show transcript, and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?

First, my post was long only for the convenience of other's who can't or prefer not to open the link that originally had the transcript on it.

Second, your remark about Corey Goode being my alien mentor is totally asinine and could be misconstrued as offensive. Being that you may secretly think of it as an insult to my EGO (if I had one that is), I find your comments about me as being humorous.

Third, your comparing that post with the blue Avian aliens with your posts about God while asking others here which one they prefer to believe is extremely ludicrous and causes me to seriously doubt your self purported claim to having a 160 I.Q. I'm not trying to insult you but merely give you something to reflect on.

I hope you are not banned from posting and hope that you don't further insult others to cause that to happen. Even though I don't share your fundamentalist Christian belief, I still like reading what you have to say from your unique viewpoint.

If you wish to rebuttal my current reply with any intentional or unintentional negative remarks about me, then I won't say or do anything about it. Please feel free to be open and honest and I'll be fine with what you say.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #12 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 2:38am

Posted by: Ralph Buskey      Posted on: Today at 12:22am
Quote:
Hey Alan,

When you said Quote:
  Why are you dwelling so much on my post from the Cosmic Disclosure show transcript, and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?

When I said Quote:
and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?
I didn't notice that you are the one who originally started this post, so I apologize for that question. While creating my reply, I couldn't see the rest of the post and falsely assumed that this post was started by someone other than you. Besides, I can now see how your title for this post can relate to what you were saying.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #13 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 11:16am

Alan,

Your most recent reply shows you have no remorse for your actions, and is, as usual inappropriate. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 6:03pm

Quote:
  I was going to go over to your apology thread and say thanks for apologizing, but i have to agree with Matthew above--i don't think it was particularly sincere. 

Btw, i am neither Jewish nor is my body of Hebraic descent, not that there is anything wrong with either.  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

You may not understand or perceive this, but i've only wanted to help you, and i certainly don't want to see you banned, but i do think you need a break, as i get the sense that, along with other things, would do you some good.  I would not ask for you to be permanently banned, but just have temporary suspension if you refuse to take a break of your own accord.

Even if you stop all the rude, insulting, over assuming, fear based stuff, you are still posting extremely excessively.  Most of the threads a few pages back, have been started by you, and almost every thread contains multiple replies. 

As far as bringing up bipolar disorder, you have brought it up yourself enough.  A few pages back, you talk about it and how you see it as a positive thing.  That's fine, but when that side of you--your body impacts others lives in limiting and unpleasant ways, you should at least consider that maybe right now, it's not all positive and you could use some outside help of some kind. 

Say if another person came here with some different issues, say someone who was extremely depressed to the point of suicide.  Say if this person constantly talked of death, and suicide, and say furthermore in their intense pain, they start attacking or putting down others. 

Wouldn't you possibly address their depression and counsel that they should focus on themselves and getting help?  Wouldn't you possibly tell them to engage in activities healthy and potentially healing for them?  I think if you felt their pain, you might tell them such things because you desired to see them do better.  I think this, because underneath all your personality and body stuff, i think there is a wise, caring, older Soul. 

Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.

Btw, i give you full permission to remote view me (no need to tell me about it btw).  The only condition or request that i ask, is that before you do, you say and sincerely mean something like this, "I ask and deeply desire to attune to only the most loving, helpful, creative, and constructive beings.  I ask these to help me with seeking of information in general and on Justin specifically.  I ask these to shield me from any and all negative and hindering beings or forces."

I made it absolutely clear in my apology if anyone ever brought up my bipolar illness I would leave the forum forever.

You, Justin, are too stupid to comprehend this statement by me so DUE TO YOU JUSTIN NO ONE ELSE I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL OF MY THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM THE FORUM UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE IT FOREVER

So Justin your posts are short to the point readable and concise while I post excessively "Really" that is hypocrisy by you?  Did you notice that before I returned to the forum it was as good as dead?

The last person I want to remote view is you Justin, and you cannot tell me who my friends are on this forum and who are not, they know that and not you unless you can read their minds.

Just read you own post in the quote above is is a long rambling, verbose, illogical almost impossible to pick out any logic or truth from it

Look at it now, just notice the increase in visitors and that was not due to your, very , very, long dull illogical posts

I am also redhead, now gone grey of Scottish descent on my father's side and Jewish on my mothers side and this give me more right to use the Hebrew name of Jesus than you, but unlike you, I think about what I post and know that 98% of visitors would not know who this entity "Yeshua" is, that you persist using instead of Jesus that every English speaker on planet earth would immediately know exactly who you were referring to.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:16pm

<<Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.>>

Justin, your true colors come out time and time again.  I don't need to resort to name calling, you have already adequately identified what kind of person you are for all to see.  You continue to be your own worst enemy by projecting onto others your own character flaws. 

R

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:59pm

First, i thought you were "done with me"? 

2nd, you still haven't explained well at all, why you continue to hang out at this site considering your views towards Bruce and Afterlife exploration. 

Maybe i'm just perceiving your true colors? 

Why were egging on Alan when you knew full well he didn't need to be "encouraged" at all?

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 11:35pm

rondele wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:16pm:
<<Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.>>

Justin, your true colors come out time and time again.  I don't need to resort to name calling, you have already adequately identified what kind of person you are for all to see.  You continue to be your own worst enemy by projecting onto others your own character flaws. 

R

Hi Rondele. Maybe Justin, that self-proclaimed apostle of yeshua, that which he is commonly known as Jesus Christ, should change his username to Justinius. After all, it is the romanized-latin name of 2000 years ago when Christ walked the Earth.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #18 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:01am

recoverer wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am:
Alan said: My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

Recoverer responds: A person doesn't have to be a good hearted person in order to have extransensory abilities. So what if you have them, if you don't even understand something as basic as having respect for others? People don't need to receive abusive comments from others in order to learn. You, 1796 and Rondelle should start your own forum, so you can get a lot of pleasure in putting down others in a mean hearted way.

Seriously, I do not believe that people who take pleasure in putting down others should be tolerated. Go to prison if you want to hang out with people who get a cheap thrill out of being mean to others.

You, recoverer, accuse others for mean spirited posts, when you reply with equal
mean spirited posts of your own! Hypocrite!

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:02am

Gman, are you that self deluded to think that your voice lends credibility to this this little "Gaggle Gang" that is comprised of Rondele, 1796, one who doesn't know better, and yourself? 

I don't think i have ever referred to someone as a troll before, but the label fits you to a T. You are the very definition and personification of someone who acts as an internet troll.

You have been banned repeatedly from this site, and yet keep coming back under different guises to spread your negativity and lack of light, however subtly/indirectly you may sometimes do it. 

In a sense, i feel pity for you, because clearly you are suffering deeply on some level to be so filled with contempt and spite, and to be so consistently anti social in interaction with others, and yet you remind me of the ones that the Teacher rebuked so strongly (he apparently viewed them as so negative as to be beyond help and reason).   

Quote:
You, recoverer, accuse others for mean spirited posts, when you reply with equal

I know Albert better than anyone on this forum, and there is not a mean bone in his body.  However, when someone refuses to stop insulating others and acting in all extreme manners, then such a person becomes overly destructive to the collective.  While some people like Albert, Matthew, myself, etc can take such posters with a grain of salt and not be bothered personally, new comers or people less thick skinned, will be turned off by such repetitive, consistent, negative behavior.   

Basically driving such people away.  During extremity such as that, sometimes boundaries are both helpful and necessary, both for the one acting extremely and for those being affected. 

I was put on temporary suspension once, and looking back, i both deserved and needed it.  Albert does not hate or even dislike said poster, but he knows that allowing him to stay here will do no one much good, including the poster. 

You on the other hand, just want to sow seeds of discord and you like seeing people fight amongst each other. You're eating your popcorn, enjoying the show, and trying to keep it going. 

Well, in any case, i will go back to ignoring you as i usually do. I get the sense that you over like the negative attention. Our very own real life Max in the flesh, always chasing after the illusionary power of psychological manipulation and always trying to push people's buttons.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:11am

Quote:
Gman, are you that self deluded to think that your voice lends credibility to this this little "Gaggle Gang" that is comprised of Rondele, 1796, one who doesn't know better, and yourself? 

I don't think i have ever referred to someone as a troll before, but the label fits you to a T. You are the very definition and personification of someone who acts as an internet troll.

You have been banned repeatedly from this site, and yet keep coming back under different guises to spread your negativity and lack of light, however subtly/indirectly you may sometimes do it. 

In a sense, i feel pity for you, because clearly you are suffering deeply on some level to be so filled with contempt and spite, and to be so consistently anti social in interaction with others, and yet you remind me of the ones that the Teacher rebuked so strongly (he apparently viewed them as so negative as to be beyond help and reason).   

Well, in any case, i will go back to ignoring you as i usually do. I get the sense that you over like the negative attention. Our very own real life Max in the flesh, always chasing after the illusionary power of psychological manipulation.

So if you are ignoring me as a troll, then why are you constantly commenting on my posts!?...Truth hurts! Doesn't it , Justinius!   

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:25am

Again. "The truth" does not entitle to rude, disrespectful behavior.  You can speak all your thruths in a respectful way. Why is this so hard?
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:26am by chrwe »  

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 11:49am

The only thing Justin does well on this forum is spray venom around.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:45pm

Gman:

This forum is set up so a person can click on a users name and see that person's last 40 posts. If one looks  at mine, perhaps one will see that I have posts where I spoke up against the people who speak towards others in a rude and disrespectful way.

You know what this reminds me of? One of those old western movies where the bad guys move into town and take over because the citizens of that town won't speak up and allow people who live according to the lowest common denominator have their way.

That's how it is in this world, but since this is an afterlife knowledge forum, people who take pleasure in speaking towards others in disrespectful and ill meaning ways, will find that the corresponding state of mind will prevent them from living in a realm where, I'll say it, "PUL" abounds (one of the things some disrespectful people like to put  down). Before such people can move into a realm that includes PUL, they will have to acknowledge the fact that disprectful behavior isn't in accord with a love-based way of being.

Gman wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:01am:
recoverer wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am:

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:52pm

At some point, perhaps during a life review after being stubborn about it for a while, you will need to understand that standing up to people such as yourself who make disrespectful and rude comments towards others, isn't the same thing as spreading venom.

Doc, Justin and myself have pointed out that some of your comments towards others aren't acceptable. Either you can react defensively towards us and write a post such as the below, or you can do yourself a favor and take a moment to consider why we wrote what we wrote.

1796 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 11:49am:
The only thing Justin does well on this forum is spray venom around.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm

Quote:
recoverer
That's how it is in this world, but since this is an afterlife knowledge forum, people who take pleasure in speaking towards others in disrespectful and ill meaning ways, will find that the corresponding state of mind will prevent them from living in a realm where, I'll say it, "PUL" abounds (one of the things some disrespectful people like to put  down). Before such people can move into a realm that includes PUL, they will have to acknowledge the fact that disprectful behavior isn't in accord with a love-based way of being.

Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 2:20pm

Just one question, do you believe it is okay for people on this forum to make disrespectful comments towards other people on this forum?

Quote:
Quote:
recoverer

Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #27 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 3:40pm

"Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches."

Although directed at Albert, this is an issue near and dear to my heart at the moment.   In Eastern thought there is a saying "no self, no problem."  In other words, if we are loving, kind, etc. then the unkind acts of others should not stick to us, since it is our ego-self that reacts with anger, grief, etc.  Or so it goes.  Those who espouse this philosophy feel that if you are living in the Now, and enlightened, there can be no offense against you, because you have gone beyond the ego's ability to be offended.  By shedding the ego, you become immune to an insult.   Another expression that captures this from buddhism is "pain is inevitable; suffering is not." In other words, we all will have physical and other issues which cause pain, but it is only through the ego that we allow in suffering. 

Yet in a practical sense, there is a difference between accepting a situation, or "surrendering" which really means not resisting what life thows at you (not truly surrending), and submission.  If you surrender to the moment, you accept whatever the situation at hand is and act accordingly.  If you submit to the situation, then you are giving permission for the pain or the abuse to continue.

So if someone is posting negatively such as Alan often did (even after he apologizes, he will often call people "stupid" as you can find in his post-apology posts), it is not unloving to call him out on it.  It is unloving to respond in kind (insult him).  Submitting to his insults would be unacceptable.  While ignoring him is often thought of as the "high road," there comes a point where any good loving person can simply say "enough of this," and ask him to move on.  This is not a sign of acting out of spite or hatred, but of taking action to a repetitively negative situation. 

It is true that JC and many eastern religions talk about being kind to those who hate you.  But kindness does not imply that you will be silent, or get verbally abused again and again.  Sometimes the kindness is to say "enough of this," and ask them to move on.

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 4:00pm

Well put Doc.

DocM wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 3:40pm:
"Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches."

Although directed at Albert, this is an issue near and dear to my heart at the moment.   In Eastern thought there is a saying "no self, no problem."  In other words, if we are loving, kind, etc. then the unkind acts of others should not stick to us, since it is our ego-self that reacts with anger, grief, etc.  Or so it goes.  Those who espouse this philosophy feel that if you are living in the Now, and enlightened, there can be no offense against you, because you have gone beyond the ego's ability to be offended.  By shedding the ego, you become immune to an insult.   Another expression that captures this from buddhism is "pain is inevitable; suffering is not." In other words, we all will have physical and other issues which cause pain, but it is only through the ego that we allow in suffering. 

Yet in a practical sense, there is a difference between accepting a situation, or "surrendering" which really means not resisting what life thows at you (not truly surrending), and submission.  If you surrender to the moment, you accept whatever the situation at hand is and act accordingly.  If you submit to the situation, then you are giving permission for the pain or the abuse to continue.

So if someone is posting negatively such as Alan often did (even after he apologizes, he will often call people "stupid" as you can find in his post-apology posts), it is not unloving to call him out on it.  It is unloving to respond in kind (insult him).  Submitting to his insults would be unacceptable.  While ignoring him is often thought of as the "high road," there comes a point where any good loving person can simply say "enough of this," and ask him to move on.  This is not a sign of acting out of spite or hatred, but of taking action to a repetitively negative situation. 

It is true that JC and many eastern religions talk about being kind to those who hate you.  But kindness does not imply that you will be silent, or get verbally abused again and again.  Sometimes the kindness is to say "enough of this," and ask them to move on.

M

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 12:11am

recoverer, your question is rooted in weakness and therein lies a problem. Alan and 1796 has exposed one or more weaknesses in you, you blame them for the weakness(es) in you, and ask for a ban. The forum and world is not going to become perfect today, perfect as in all our individual views of what perfection is. It is okay to grow and become a better you. Does one meet a challenge with weakness or with strength? If strength makes you think of the line "do you even lift, bro?" know that there is more to strength. If a love-based way of being is what is meaningful for you; strip your roses of thorns and lead by example, but do not expect people to put on their sandals and start following you.

M, Alan is the least of anyone's troubles, and I am glad he has injected a bit of reality into the forum. Theory and practice walk hand in hand.

IP Logged

Reply #30 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 12:16am

Quote:
  ...  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

You may not understand or perceive this, but i've only wanted to help you, and i certainly don't want to see you banned, but i do think you need a break, as i get the sense that, along with other things, would do you some good.  I would not ask for you to be permanently banned, but just have temporary suspension if you refuse to take a break of your own accord.

See the narcissistic psychopath.

He says to Alan, "I only wanted to help you". That is bullsh*t, of course. He wanted to hurt.

In the rest of his post he works cruelly on Alan, pricking every nerve he can while pretending he's concerned for Alan's welfare. I don't want to requote it because its so disgusting. Those who want to see how he works can read it themselves.   

He knew exactly what effect his post would have on Alan and what Alan's actions would be. He knew because Alan told us beforehand. We all knew. So Justin the snake went and did it, and tries to dress it as caring. How you dress what you do is irrelevant. Known effect equals intent.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 1:28am

The way you speak, 1796, is completely unacceptable.

But I give up. Some obviously do not want or are unable to understand the concepts of respectful discussions.

Let me say one last thing, though. As soon as I read an insulting and offensive post, I disregard everything that is said in this post. If you want to say something and be taken seriously, say it without rudeness. So if you want to get through with your arguments and find people outside your circle willing to "hear you" as philosophers say, speak respectfully.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 1:47am

chrwe, you may not have known what Alan would likely do in response to Justin's post, but I knew, and Justin knew.

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #33 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 8:25am

I have disagreed (and agreed) with many people over my (admittedly bitty) time  on this board : I've disagreed with Doc over the validity of the Scole Events, Berserk over the value of mediumship, Justin on 'unfriendly influences' etc etc. but I have never knowingly resorted to abuse or personal attacks.They are simply not necessary.When the focus moves onto the personal the eye is taken off the subject matter in hand and anything of value is lost as increasingly vitriolic tit-for-tat volleys are exchanged. My attitude is its not personal; I really want to know about this stuff but if I see what I think are contradictions or errors I'll point it out (as I did with my exchange with Allan); not because I think they are worthless, base people but because the truth is worth something. Alternatively, if I am in error I am happy to be called out for it because that is how we learn and move forward. But I don't want to be called out simply because that person does'nt agree with me but by the power of their argument/evidence-  not just because 'they say so' without anything to back it up.It seems to me that some of these vitriolic attacks we see are an attempt to cover up the weakness of the position i.e. a bluster approach - masking the discomfort of cognitive dissonance if you will.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2016 at 9:54am by heisenberg69 »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 9:44am

I feel that there are a couple of things I have left unsaid, and so I will go ahead and say them here. I am fond of every single person who has posted on this board. There is a sense of familiarity because who you are does come through the keyboard, "flaws" and all.

Since we were children words came spilling out of our mouths before we even knew what they meant. We caused adults in our vicinity to laugh and to cringe. Sometimes the things we said at various times in our lives may have seemed unforgivable.

It really makes very little difference if our words are blatantly insulting or quietly insulting -- our meaning is known on some level despite how we might try to hide our angers or our fears.

Whether we call someone stupid or imply that they somehow do not make the high mark that we have set for them, there is very little difference. It is heard, it is felt.

At the end of my life, if I have awareness on my final day, I am sure I will be thinking to myself how much I do love every single one of you, and I will be wishing you well. These differences among us mean so very little in the end.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:17am

I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were. It was part of a series of false assumptions about another that he was engaging in.

And we both know that he needs a break from being here to focus on other, more important things than posting. 

Why was it ok for you to refer to Alan's medical issues and not me? There are plenty examples of it. 

One post, Quote:
There have been some good developments in psych. Only a few though compared to the number of mistakes and errors. Its all part of our gradual learning curve. Its early days yet. 

Look after the heart and preserve the conscience*, and to a large extent the mind will look after itself.

*My addition of bolding, and unlike 1796, i think that such issues can be almost exclusively physical at times, and have little to do with conscience, etc.  What is the more "cruel" labeling?

Another post, Quote:
Walking is good.

So is music, of the right sort, of course.

Alan, do you have someone, a strong and sensible friend or relative, that you can rely on to assist you and help you stay disciplined in your self-management? and who can and will stand up to you if required?

Another different post, Quote:
No Alan, I was not referring to medication. I was referring to tactical methods of self-managing a condition. In recent years some psych facilities have been taking up self-management strategies to teach to their patients. Its a slow moving development though. 

Yet another post, Quote:
No don't go Alan, not if you don't want to. I like you here.

And I don't get offended.

I wrote that post a few weeks ago when you were starting threads and putting posts all over the place. 

Your revealing your bipolar on the forum is of no consequence to me.   

As mentioned previously, i can only go back 40 posts.  There are probably more references to Alan's issues and condition.  But of course it is ok for him to make reference to this, but cruel when others do. 

In actuality, i made less specific reference to this than he has.

Quote:

This is about as extreme demonization as one can partake in.  For those who may not know, a true psychopath completely lacks conscience, completely lacks felt empathy, and are about as selfish and separative as one can get. 

In metaphysical/spiritual terms, they have, or almost have completely cut themselves off from Source's Light and Love, and have chosen to exist purely in what some call "ego".

They are fairly rare. All the research that i've seen, estimates between 1% to 4% of the general population, and about 20% of prison population.

They are almost always, strongly atheistic beneath whatever masks they may project.  Research has shown them to be almost exclusively focused on the things of the earth, such as food, sex, money, status, material things, material power and influence, etc.  There is no room in their minds and psyches for things like higher philosophy, metaphysics, spirituality (things that i've been obsessed with since 13).  In other words, they almost completely focus within their 1st and 2nd Centers (aka "Chakras").

Occasionally they can be found among religious authority positions like ordained Priests or the like within a larger institution such as say the Catholic types.  Also "Gurus", and cult leaders is another place to find them.  This has nothing to do with their personal beliefs, but their attraction to power and influence over others, and traditionally, religious authority was a means to such.  As religious authority and power wanes, so will their involvement in such. 

I would suggest to you 1796 that your need to extremely demonize a fellow poster that you have never met in person, and in reality, know little about, says far more about you and your lack of light, than it does me. 

As to what exactly it says about you, that is best for you to try to figure out on your own. I will give you a clue--projection of one's own repressed/suppressed unconscious shadow might be part of it.

I'm a convenient target for you, because i have stood up to you, i have called you out on your b.s. b.s. and because i do on average have an unusual degree of attunement to PUL of late. While i'm not yet at the level of my Teacher, and you're probably a bit more intune than the Pharisees, etc. This is a similar reason/situation of why the Pharisee's had such a strong compulsion to extremely demonize the Teacher. 

They called him all sorts of extreme things from saying he was possessed, crazy, evil.  They said that he gets his power and knowledge from Satan.

They were projecting their own repressed, unconscious shadow onto him, and because he had no shadow--lack of Light within, and his powerful, pure Light hurt them because on some level it reminded them of what they lacked, how far off course they were, how filled with pain and suffering they were, and how unhappy they were as compared to him who was filled with joy much of the time, they felt such a strong compulsion to tear him down, to attach to him what they were within. 

With all that said, i do not think of you as a psychopath, and wouldn't label you as such.  But i do think that you need to not talk the talk so much, and learn much better how to walk the walk

People attuned to PUL more consistently than not, don't go around basely accusing and attaching such negative, extreme, fixed labels to others unless there is A LOT of repeat, clear evidence to do so.  I have never accused anyone i've interacted with on the internet as a true and complete psychopath. 

The only person that i've known, and am completely sure that is a true psychopath, is my step father, which is part of the reason why i started to research this subject to begin with.  My step father has been to prison, at least 3 times that i'm aware of, for major fraud. He lied to my mother constantly, and while she was dying of cancer, cheated on her with one of her friends/acquaintances.  He was a cold, angry, borderline violent man when i lived with him, and almost everyday i experienced extreme stress dealing with his anger, immaturity, lying.

He is truly a lost soul that didn't/doesn't care about others and his effect on others.  A true blue psychopath that lacks conscience, felt empathy and any belief in ethics. 

I have not always acted out of Love while on this site, i have made mistakes, and have even gone through a couple periods of uncenteredness and extremism, but people that have been on this site for a long time, know that i'm far from being a psychopath, because my consistent, overall interaction/behavior as been more positive and constructive than not, though i'm not afraid to impersonally challenge other's belief systems (which sometimes irks people).

But it seems that you, Gman, and Rondele have a strong compulsion and tendency to engage in ad hominem attacks--probably because you all seem to lack the ability to impersonally and holistically logically debate well. Lacking that, you must resort to name calling, and all manners of personal insults and put downs, both direct and indirect.

It's basically a form of insecurity, and the same reason why kids in school, or adults, engage in bullying of others.  They're insecure and deep down, suffering, and being so, to feel some temporary power (and distraction from their own suffering), they try to tear down others. 

Well worth watching, though more about the issue of sarcasm overall:  People that often engage in the above, also tend to like and engage a lot in sarcasm, or what the person in the video refers to as "scarcasm".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6NA4iwu4g

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:25am

Quote:
I feel that there are a couple of things I have left unsaid, and so I will go ahead and say them here. I am fond of every single person who has posted on this board. There is a sense of familiarity because who you are does come through the keyboard, "flaws" and all.

Since we were children words came spilling out of our mouths before we even knew what they meant. We caused adults in our vicinity to laugh and to cringe. Sometimes the things we said at various times in our lives may have seemed unforgivable.

It really makes very little difference if our words are blatantly insulting or quietly insulting -- our meaning is known on some level despite how we might try to hide our angers or our fears.

Whether we call someone stupid or imply that they somehow do not make the high mark that we have set for them, there is very little difference. It is heard, it is felt.

At the end of my life, if I have awareness on my final day, I am sure I will be thinking to myself how much I do love every single one of you, and I will be wishing you well. These differences among us mean so very little in the end.

I don't think we can lump it all under the same umbrella. There are many, many, many degrees of error/lack of Light, just as there are many, many degrees of attunement to PUL/pure Light. 

We all fall short of the former to some degree much of the time.  The degree we lack attunement to and express the latter, is the degree of destructiveness to ourselves and others that we co-create.

To think that a PUL attuned person never engages in personal criticism of others or their behaviors is simply not true. 

The Teacher of teachers engaged in this with the Pharisees, Sadduccess, Scribes, and occasionally with everyday people like the woman at the well. 

But it was the intent, the feeling, the motivation behind/within it, that was different between typical human and ego based judgement, and say the judgment of the Elders during Life reviews. 

It's important  to differentiate and discriminate the finer and more relative points of these spiritual truths and human interaction.  Otherwise, we create belief systems and rules that are too rigid and which lack relativity. 
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:16pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 4:55pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 6:03pm:
Quote:
  I was going to go over to your apology thread and say thanks for apologizing, but i have to agree with Matthew above--i don't think it was particularly sincere. 

Btw, i am neither Jewish nor is my body of Hebraic descent, not that there is anything wrong with either.  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

Even if you stop all the rude, insulting, over assuming, fear based stuff, you are still posting extremely excessively.  Most of the threads a few pages back, have been started by you, and almost every thread contains multiple replies. 

Quote:

As far as bringing up bipolar disorder, you have brought it up yourself enough.  A few pages back, you talk about it and how you see it as a positive thing.  That's fine, but when that side of you--your body impacts others lives in limiting and unpleasant ways, you should at least consider that maybe right now, it's not all positive and you could use some outside help of some kind. 

Say if another person came here with some different issues, say someone who was extremely depressed to the point of suicide.  Say if this person constantly talked of death, and suicide, and say furthermore in their intense pain, they start attacking or putting down others. 

Wouldn't you possibly address their depression and counsel that they should focus on themselves and getting help?  Wouldn't you possibly tell them to engage in activities healthy and potentially healing for them?  I think if you felt their pain, you might tell them such things because you desired to see them do better.  I think this, because underneath all your personality and body stuff, i think there is a wise, caring, older Soul. 

Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.

Btw, i give you full permission to remote view me (no need to tell me about it btw).  The only condition or request that i ask, is that before you do, you say and sincerely mean something like this, "I ask and deeply desire to attune to only the most loving, helpful, creative, and constructive beings.  I ask these to help me with seeking of information in general and on Justin specifically.  I ask these to shield me from any and all negative and hindering beings or forces."

I made it absolutely clear in my apology if anyone ever brought up my bipolar illness I would leave the forum forever.

You, Justin, are too stupid to comprehend that statement by me so DUE TO YOU JUSTIN NO ONE ELSE I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL OF MY THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM THE FORUM UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE IT FOREVER

So Justin your posts are short to the point readable and concise while I post excessively "Really" that is hypocrisy by you?  Did you notice that before I returned to the forum it was as good as dead?

The last person I want to remote view is you Justin, and you cannot tell me who my friends are on this forum and who are not, they know that and not you unless you can read their minds.

Just read you own post in the quote above is is a long rambling, verbose, illogical almost impossible to pick out any logic or truth from it

Look at it now, just notice the increase in visitors and that was not due to your, very , very, long dull illogical posts

I am also redhead, now gone grey of Scottish descent on my father's side and Jewish on my mothers side and this give me more right to use the Hebrew name of Jesus than you, but unlike you, I think about what I post and know that 98% of visitors would not know who this entity "Yeshua" is, that you persist using instead of Jesus that every English speaker on planet earth would immediately know exactly who you were referring to.

Just a reminder to Justin, by the way,##^% I did not think you were Hebrew??.

I would have unsubscribed but I simply cannot find were to do it on this forum, so unless Justin you make haste and get me banned I will just haunt the forum

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:12pm

Hi Alan,

You can haunt me anytime.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #39 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:27am

Quote:
Hi Alan,

You can haunt me anytime.

You are my friend dear seagull, I will not huant you I will send thoughts and prayers to you to make ever part of your life infinitely better.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #40 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:54am

This is for Justin, he being a Hebrew reader who should have no problem reading this?

<< 1 John 3 >>
1 John 3 Hebrew Bible (OT and NT)      
1 ראו מה גדלה אהבת האב הנתונה לנו אשר נקרא בני האלהים על כן העולם איננו ידע אתנו יען כי אותו לא ידע׃ 2 אהובי עתה בנים לאלהים אנחנו ועוד לא נגלה מה נהיה אך ידענו כי בהגלותו נדמה לו כי נראהו כאשר הוא׃ 3 וכל אשר לו תקוה כזאת יטהר את עצמו כאשר טהור גם הוא׃

Justin finds Yahshua in the above text, please??

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #41 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 1:00am

השוה‎ ?????????

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Reply #42 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 7:05am

Quote:

Quote:
  I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were.

Having red hair with golden highlights, fair skin and Germanic background does not prove you’re not a Jew. There are plenty of redheaded Germanic Jews. See for yourself. 
https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1109&bih=580&tbm=isch&sa=1&btnG=Search&q=as...
And that is not an image search for redheaded Jews, just Ashkenazi Jews (northern European Jews)

Northern Jews have always had redheads amongst them, just as there are redheads amongst all northern European people. Your claim that your physical appearance shows how off Alan is in referring to you as Hebrew is a false counter. Besides, he called you Hebrew to mock you because you use Hebrew terms pretentiously.

And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance (for that would just be a symptom of the condition), but because narcissism is a componential subsidiary of elitism, and you are an elitist.

An elitist, by definition is someone who believes that he is a beholder of a societal ideal. In other words, an elitist is convinced that society has it wrong, and believes he knows best how society should be, and how people should live.

Not all narcissists are elitists, but all elitists are narcissists.

And all elitists hate Jews, because western Jews are generally smart, and smart people tend to do well in a free society. Elitists hate free society and hate those who do well in it. Jews are America's richest religious group and your claims that the top 1% of wealthy people need to be "taken out" (ie killed) so the planet can "heal" is just poorly disguised hatred of Jews.       

Quote:

... since more and more are waking up and starting to care more about each other and the Earth in a more universal and unconditional way, except that our larger society is in a strangle hold by a .1 percent of population who REALLY LIKES the way things are now, and who greatly fear any change to their lifestyles of unbelievable greed, power lust, material control, and domination of the Earth and earthly forces.  These are the truly insane ones, and yet they are in the positions of most material power and influence in this world.

It is THESE which need to be taken out in order for this healing process to fully complete in reasonable time. 

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #43 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:38am

Your belligerent mean spirited attacks on Justin (or anyone in fact) are not welcome here.  What on earth does your and Alan's calling Justin a "hebrew" or attacking him as "an elitist" have to due with a topic on the forum?  Of course it is an ad hominem attack. 

No one appreciates discussions which get personal, or which stereotype groups of people.  Alan continues to fill his post with personal and disparaging remarks about individual posters. 

Please refrain from this sort of attack.  Your comments about the topic at hand are what most of us are interested in seeing.

M

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:37am

Doc, you might want to look up the definition of attack.  And belligerent, mean spirited, etc. 

Referring to someone as an elitist is a characterization, but certainly does not constitute an attack nor is it belligerent. 

R

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #45 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 11:03am

Roger, give me a break.  Calling someone an elitist is moving the conversation off topic and deliberately insulting the person.  It is so easy to discuss the topic without getting into personal comments or insults.  I'm tired of it, and I'm going to speak out and encourage others to do so. 

I've always been happy to hear your take on a topic or a discussion, but recently, it has gotten out of hand here and many posters refrain from posting due to this  kind of behavior. 

You want to make it personal?  I'm sure there is a forum somewhere for you.  This thread is entitled "how can you tell if one is a true messenger of God."  Justin being a "hebrew" having "red hair" or being called an elitist should not be part of the conversation. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 5:21pm

Well, it's official 1796, you've just won yourself a brand new "Jump to Conclusions" mat and game (ode to a comedy i like, called Office Space).

But seriously, you're so off base in your assumptions and interpretations, i don't even know where to begin. 

First, there is a difference between "Jewish" and "Hebrew/Hebraic".   Jewish is a group term based on religion and shared, core religious beliefs. 

Hebrew refers specifically to a group of Semitic people's that originated in the Middle East. It's a term of primarily ethnicity.  While i'm sure the Celts, Romans, Greeks, and what not, mixed it up there and injected some genetics that very occasionally express reddish hair, it's far, far from being common among the people that have been living in the region continuously for many generations. 

These Semitic people and genetics, has become rarer in Israel in the last 6 decades, because there has been such an influx immigration of Jewish people from all kinds of genetic backgrounds--much of Eastern Euro descent especially and to a lesser extent Western Euro.

The original Hebraic people of the region, physically and genetically resemble much more closely the Palestinians and other close neighbors than they do their Jewish migrant cousins. 

In any case, red hair/pigment is the most rare one in the world.  It is especially uncommon among certain ethnicity's like the original Hebraic and general Semetic population.  It's even more uncommon among Sub Saharan African peoples/ethnicity and Asiatic for some examples.

Alan referred to me as "Hebrew", i primarily said that i was not of Hebrew descent, and i also clarified that i'm ALSO not of Jewish connection either.  Hebrews aka people of strong, direct Semitic descent, that look like me are going to be extremely rare.  There are Jewish people that share these kinds of looks, because well, people that fall under the Jewish umbrella have become involved with virtually every ethnicity on the planet.  There are Jewish black people, Jewish oriental people, Celtic looking Jewish people, etc, etc.  There is quite a large Jewish population in Ethiopia.

If Alan was being sarcastic about this reference, i didn't pick up on that.  I took him on face value, when he referred to me as "Hebrew".   

Maybe learn the actual real terms and meanings before nitpicking and arguing semantics. I have never spoken of Jewish or Hebrew people in a derogatory way here. I don't lump people all together based on some material grouping or unimportant category.  I went to my Jewish friend's wedding and wore a Yamaka.

I have no room for hate in my heart of anyone, let alone an entire people.  Even with my step father who made my life a living hell from age 8 to 20, i constantly counseled my grandparents, who hated him and spoke ill of him often even when he was out of the scene, i would say, "It is better to let it and him go, and forgive him. I have forgiven him, and he did much worse to me."

Quote:
And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance* (for that would just be a symptom of the condition),...

*(My addition of underline). I've been on this forum for about 11 years, and have referred to my looks, maybe 2 or 3 times total, and within specific context.  You're really grasping at straws here.  Truth and truthfulness doesn't seem to be an ideal of yours of late.  Neither is logic, reason, or rationality.

Re: the Earth changes and what i wrote--i'm pretty sure i addressed and explained this before in greater context, but i will do it again. 

There is a spiritual awakening happening in and to this world. This spiritual awakening or quickening is progressively getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.  There are a few things hindering the more complete transformation of this world.  One is the old guard, that likes and is continuing the same old, same old.  These are instrumental in creating wars, blocking of alternative, cleaner energies, taking advantage of poor and disenfranchised peoples around the world, promoting/fostering harmful and limiting beliefs and focuses (such as materialism is a source of happiness/fulfillment) etc, etc.

These folks, of different ethnicity's, and not just Hebraic descent by any means, really like material power and control.  They live for it, and spend every moment trying to get more in various forms, whether it be money, status, social influence, etc. 

Because they do have so much money and connection in this world, they have a very strong influence on what happens materially in this world. They are very involved with the political and governmental systems of the world, as well as the monetary, mainstream media, etc. 

They like things the way they are--they do not want to see this world spiritually transform to the New Earth and New Heaven that Yeshua talked about, and which people from Bob Monroe, Howard Storm, Rosalind McKnight, and many others (especially those that experienced a NDE), including myself, have seen as a probability for humanity. 

When i say they need to be and will be taken out, i don't mean they will be killed.  I mean that which their power and influence is based on, will crumble before their eyes.  Their power and influence is most based on money.   

If there is a complete collapse of the economy and/or technology (electrical grids etc), then paper money/currency will lose much of it's value/importance. People will become much more concerned with basic necessities like food, clean water, and shelter. People will have to form socially integrated and sharing oriented communities just to survive. 

The power of the old guard, will largely go up in smoke. It is then that Yeshua and Co can and will complete the spiritual transformation that this world is finally ready for, after many thousands of years of ignorance, brutality, deception, and mass selfishness. 

As far as death, i imagine if there is a full collapse, that a lot of people will die.  Bruce Moen talks about this in a couple of his books when he talks about the Earth changes.  The ET group that he helped, told him that many humans at one point will leave en masse around the same time.

However, chances are, that less of these super rich will die as compared to the average person, because many of the former have access to huge underground bunkers and vast saved resources such as food, water, fuel, and survival equipment. 

And to be sure, when this culminates, they will try to more fully take over, but they won't be able to.

Many people are becoming sick of the way this world is.  A world where things like human trafficking not only exists, but thrives. A world where our own leaders commit atrocities like 9/11 for self gain. A world where corruption runs rampant in the highest levels of government.  A world that lives in darkness on many levels and in many forms. 

People will start to become more discriminating about the kinds of people that they allow become leaders and directors among them.  People in the near future will become careful to screen out these psychopathic types as to not allow them to gain so much power and influence.

This kind of Love based world, is the world that i wish to see unfold. This is why i came here, and why many of us service types have come here, to help facilitate this great awakening. 

That is what i meant and do mean about them being taken out.  Taken out of the equation, no longer such a hindering variable and active influence. Eventually similar will happen with the negative ET group--they too may lose their influence in this world and be taken out of the equation.  Do i mean that they will all die--nope, not at all.   

You read darkness in, because of your own lack of light.  You have a need to project it onto others, and i have often played the role of scapegoat to my brothers and sisters in this life.  Ever since i became involved with others, especially in a group way, i've experienced this.  Since kindergarten, i've experienced the projection of those lacking in Love and awareness. 

Why, because i came here from the Light, and have known it since little.  How many 4 year old boys, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, reply (insistently) a doctor to everyone, everywhere, and that they'll always be there for anyone, because they were so filled with empathy and awareness of our interconnection, and could literally feel all the suffering around them and the only desire was to help alleviate that.  How many 13 yr old boys become obsessed with finding out the answers to the deepest questions in life, such as the nature of the deeper reality, the nature of God, the power and role of Universal Love, whether humans live more than once, start meditating, etc.

For this "crime" of having come here from far beyond this system, is why i experienced constant bullying from K to 12 from some of my peers, every year, and in every different school and when not actively bullied, otherwise ignored or ostracized.  Because i came in innocent, pure hearted, acutely aware of and concerned about others and what is important in life. 

And this silly forum witch hunt, is naught but a continuation of this weird polarization/shadow projection.  As i attune more and more to Source and PUL, it will become ever more intense, and will lead to my early death which my spouse has dreamt of several times.   

For, truly, as the Teacher taught, when you truly follow in his footsteps (and i don't mean by calling self a "Christian", but by living in a Christ like way), you will become hated and despised by this world and those overly intune with and attached to same. Ironically in today's times, some of the latter call themselves "Christians".  These do not know the meaning of the term.

This will only change, when the world transforms and becomes more Christ like itself.

It is the same reason why some of you react the irrational way you react to Albert and feel the need to personally attack him, because he too came into this world from far beyond this system and from the Light, close to the core of Source. 

This polarization of the fear levels, is what led to the Teachers trial, torture and death.  Guilty of naught but purity, innocence, and Love, but even more so than Albert or i.

Those who truly Love Christ and who are true Christians whatever their specific beliefs are, or aren't, or what labels they identify with, welcome these changes because it means the spiritual transformation of the world.

This is the meaning of the conversation between He/She, whom IS Yeshua in human form/likeness, and Bob Monroe about a plan to unite humanity, and to which Bob correctly guessed would involve the world "being in pretty rough shape".  But only materially, and only for a short time. 

Those who fear, or dislike hearing the truth about this, do know yet know Christ within or without.  They love themselves and their body comforts and attachments more than they love others, Source, the Oneness, and real spirituality.  For real spirituality is all about others and alleviating psychological and spiritual suffering, which comes from error and lack of Love (and whether within or without). 

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 7:50pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:44pm

IP Logged

Reply #48 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:46am

"Oh really, please."

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #49 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:01am

Quote:
  I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were. It was part of a series of false assumptions about another that he was engaging in.

And we both know that he needs a break from being here to focus on other, more important things than posting. 

Why was it ok for you to refer to Alan's medical issues and not me? There are plenty examples of it. 

One post, Quote:
There have been some good developments in psych. Only a few though compared to the number of mistakes and errors. Its all part of our gradual learning curve. Its early days yet. 

Look after the heart and preserve the conscience*, and to a large extent the mind will look after itself.

*My addition of bolding, and unlike 1796, i think that such issues can be almost exclusively physical at times, and have little to do with conscience, etc.  What is the more "cruel" labeling?

Another post, Quote:
Walking is good.

So is music, of the right sort, of course.

Alan, do you have someone, a strong and sensible friend or relative, that you can rely on to assist you and help you stay disciplined in your self-management? and who can and will stand up to you if required?

Another different post, Quote:
No Alan, I was not referring to medication. I was referring to tactical methods of self-managing a condition. In recent years some psych facilities have been taking up self-management strategies to teach to their patients. Its a slow moving development though. 

Yet another post, Quote:
No don't go Alan, not if you don't want to. I like you here.

And I don't get offended.

I wrote that post a few weeks ago when you were starting threads and putting posts all over the place. 

Your revealing your bipolar on the forum is of no consequence to me.   

As mentioned previously, i can only go back 40 posts.  There are probably more references to Alan's issues and condition.  But of course it is ok for him to make reference to this, but cruel when others do. 

In actuality, i made less specific reference to this than he has.

Quote:

This is about as extreme demonization as one can partake in.  For those who may not know, a true psychopath completely lacks conscience, completely lacks felt empathy, and are about as selfish and separative as one can get. 

In metaphysical/spiritual terms, they have, or almost have completely cut themselves off from Source's Light and Love, and have chosen to exist purely in what some call "ego".

They are fairly rare. All the research that i've seen, estimates between 1% to 4% of the general population, and about 20% of prison population.

They are almost always, strongly atheistic beneath whatever masks they may project.  Research has shown them to be almost exclusively focused on the things of the earth, such as food, sex, money, status, material things, material power and influence, etc.  There is no room in their minds and psyches for things like higher philosophy, metaphysics, spirituality (things that i've been obsessed with since 13).  In other words, they almost completely focus within their 1st and 2nd Centers (aka "Chakras").

Occasionally they can be found among religious authority positions like ordained Priests or the like within a larger institution such as say the Catholic types.  Also "Gurus", and cult leaders is another place to find them.  This has nothing to do with their personal beliefs, but their attraction to power and influence over others, and traditionally, religious authority was a means to such.  As religious authority and power wanes, so will their involvement in such. 

I would suggest to you 1796 that your need to extremely demonize a fellow poster that you have never met in person, and in reality, know little about, says far more about you and your lack of light, than it does me. 

As to what exactly it says about you, that is best for you to try to figure out on your own. I will give you a clue--projection of one's own repressed/suppressed unconscious shadow might be part of it.

I'm a convenient target for you, because i have stood up to you, i have called you out on your b.s. b.s. and because i do on average have an unusual degree of attunement to PUL of late. While i'm not yet at the level of my Teacher, and you're probably a bit more intune than the Pharisees, etc. This is a similar reason/situation of why the Pharisee's had such a strong compulsion to extremely demonize the Teacher. 

They called him all sorts of extreme things from saying he was possessed, crazy, evil.  They said that he gets his power and knowledge from Satan.

They were projecting their own repressed, unconscious shadow onto him, and because he had no shadow--lack of Light within, and his powerful, pure Light hurt them because on some level it reminded them of what they lacked, how far off course they were, how filled with pain and suffering they were, and how unhappy they were as compared to him who was filled with joy much of the time, they felt such a strong compulsion to tear him down, to attach to him what they were within. 

With all that said, i do not think of you as a psychopath, and wouldn't label you as such.  But i do think that you need to not talk the talk so much, and learn much better how to walk the walk

People attuned to PUL more consistently than not, don't go around basely accusing and attaching such negative, extreme, fixed labels to others unless there is A LOT of repeat, clear evidence to do so.  I have never accused anyone i've interacted with on the internet as a true and complete psychopath. 

The only person that i've known, and am completely sure that is a true psychopath, is my step father, which is part of the reason why i started to research this subject to begin with.  My step father has been to prison, at least 3 times that i'm aware of, for major fraud. He lied to my mother constantly, and while she was dying of cancer, cheated on her with one of her friends/acquaintances.  He was a cold, angry, borderline violent man when i lived with him, and almost everyday i experienced extreme stress dealing with his anger, immaturity, lying.

He is truly a lost soul that didn't/doesn't care about others and his effect on others.  A true blue psychopath that lacks conscience, felt empathy and any belief in ethics. 

I have not always acted out of Love while on this site, i have made mistakes, and have even gone through a couple periods of uncenteredness and extremism, but people that have been on this site for a long time, know that i'm far from being a psychopath, because my consistent, overall interaction/behavior as been more positive and constructive than not, though i'm not afraid to impersonally challenge other's belief systems (which sometimes irks people).

But it seems that you, Gman, and Rondele have a strong compulsion and tendency to engage in ad hominem attacks--probably because you all seem to lack the ability to impersonally and holistically logically debate well. Lacking that, you must resort to name calling, and all manners of personal insults and put downs, both direct and indirect.

It's basically a form of insecurity, and the same reason why kids in school, or adults, engage in bullying of others.  They're insecure and deep down, suffering, and being so, to feel some temporary power (and distraction from their own suffering), they try to tear down others. 

Well worth watching, though more about the issue of sarcasm overall:  People that often engage in the above, also tend to like and engage a lot in sarcasm, or what the person in the video refers to as "scarcasm".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6NA4iwu4g

No one will actually read through such a long posts Justin, try to be more concise and to the point

Grant

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #50 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:04am

Quote:
  Well, it's official 1796, you've just won yourself a brand new "Jump to Conclusions" mat and game (ode to a comedy i like, called Office Space).

But seriously, you're so off base in your assumptions and interpretations, i don't even know where to begin. 

First, there is a difference between "Jewish" and "Hebrew/Hebraic".   Jewish is a group term based on religion and shared, core religious beliefs. 

Hebrew refers specifically to a group of Semitic people's that originated in the Middle East. It's a term of primarily ethnicity.  While i'm sure the Celts, Romans, Greeks, and what not, mixed it up there and injected some genetics that very occasionally express reddish hair, it's far, far from being common among the people that have been living in the region continuously for many generations. 

These Semitic people and genetics, has become rarer in Israel in the last 6 decades, because there has been such an influx immigration of Jewish people from all kinds of genetic backgrounds--much of Eastern Euro descent especially and to a lesser extent Western Euro.

The original Hebraic people of the region, physically and genetically resemble much more closely the Palestinians and other close neighbors than they do their Jewish migrant cousins. 

In any case, red hair/pigment is the most rare one in the world.  It is especially uncommon among certain ethnicity's like the original Hebraic and general Semetic population.  It's even more uncommon among Sub Saharan African peoples/ethnicity and Asiatic for some examples.

Alan referred to me as "Hebrew", i primarily said that i was not of Hebrew descent, and i also clarified that i'm ALSO not of Jewish connection either.  Hebrews aka people of strong, direct Semitic descent, that look like me are going to be extremely rare.  There are Jewish people that share these kinds of looks, because well, people that fall under the Jewish umbrella have become involved with virtually every ethnicity on the planet.  There are Jewish black people, Jewish oriental people, Celtic looking Jewish people, etc, etc.  There is quite a large Jewish population in Ethiopia.

If Alan was being sarcastic about this reference, i didn't pick up on that.  I took him on face value, when he referred to me as "Hebrew".   

Maybe learn the actual real terms and meanings before nitpicking and arguing semantics. I have never spoken of Jewish or Hebrew people in a derogatory way here. I don't lump people all together based on some material grouping or unimportant category.  I went to my Jewish friend's wedding and wore a Yamaka.

I have no room for hate in my heart of anyone, let alone an entire people.  Even with my step father who made my life a living hell from age 8 to 20, i constantly counseled my grandparents, who hated him and spoke ill of him often even when he was out of the scene, i would say, "It is better to let it and him go, and forgive him. I have forgiven him, and he did much worse to me."

Quote:
And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance* (for that would just be a symptom of the condition),...

*(My addition of underline). I've been on this forum for about 11 years, and have referred to my looks, maybe 2 or 3 times total, and within specific context.  You're really grasping at straws here.  Truth and truthfulness doesn't seem to be an ideal of yours of late.  Neither is logic, reason, or rationality.

Re: the Earth changes and what i wrote--i'm pretty sure i addressed and explained this before in greater context, but i will do it again. 

There is a spiritual awakening happening in and to this world. This spiritual awakening or quickening is progressively getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.  There are a few things hindering the more complete transformation of this world.  One is the old guard, that likes and is continuing the same old, same old.  These are instrumental in creating wars, blocking of alternative, cleaner energies, taking advantage of poor and disenfranchised peoples around the world, promoting/fostering harmful and limiting beliefs and focuses (such as materialism is a source of happiness/fulfillment) etc, etc.

These folks, of different ethnicity's, and not just Hebraic descent by any means, really like material power and control.  They live for it, and spend every moment trying to get more in various forms, whether it be money, status, social influence, etc. 

Because they do have so much money and connection in this world, they have a very strong influence on what happens materially in this world. They are very involved with the political and governmental systems of the world, as well as the monetary, mainstream media, etc. 

They like things the way they are--they do not want to see this world spiritually transform to the New Earth and New Heaven that Yeshua talked about, and which people from Bob Monroe, Howard Storm, Rosalind McKnight, and many others (especially those that experienced a NDE), including myself, have seen as a probability for humanity. 

When i say they need to be and will be taken out, i don't mean they will be killed.  I mean that which their power and influence is based on, will crumble before their eyes.  Their power and influence is most based on money.   

If there is a complete collapse of the economy and/or technology (electrical grids etc), then paper money/currency will lose much of it's value/importance. People will become much more concerned with basic necessities like food, clean water, and shelter. People will have to form socially integrated and sharing oriented communities just to survive. 

The power of the old guard, will largely go up in smoke. It is then that Yeshua and Co can and will complete the spiritual transformation that this world is finally ready for, after many thousands of years of ignorance, brutality, deception, and mass selfishness. 

As far as death, i imagine if there is a full collapse, that a lot of people will die.  Bruce Moen talks about this in a couple of his books when he talks about the Earth changes.  The ET group that he helped, told him that many humans at one point will leave en masse around the same time.

However, chances are, that less of these super rich will die as compared to the average person, because many of the former have access to huge underground bunkers and vast saved resources such as food, water, fuel, and survival equipment. 

And to be sure, when this culminates, they will try to more fully take over, but they won't be able to.

Many people are becoming sick of the way this world is.  A world where things like human trafficking not only exists, but thrives. A world where our own leaders commit atrocities like 9/11 for self gain. A world where corruption runs rampant in the highest levels of government.  A world that lives in darkness on many levels and in many forms. 

People will start to become more discriminating about the kinds of people that they allow become leaders and directors among them.  People in the near future will become careful to screen out these psychopathic types as to not allow them to gain so much power and influence.

This kind of Love based world, is the world that i wish to see unfold. This is why i came here, and why many of us service types have come here, to help facilitate this great awakening. 

That is what i meant and do mean about them being taken out.  Taken out of the equation, no longer such a hindering variable and active influence. Eventually similar will happen with the negative ET group--they too may lose their influence in this world and be taken out of the equation.  Do i mean that they will all die--nope, not at all.   

You read darkness in, because of your own lack of light.  You have a need to project it onto others, and i have often played the role of scapegoat to my brothers and sisters in this life.  Ever since i became involved with others, especially in a group way, i've experienced this.  Since kindergarten, i've experienced the projection of those lacking in Love and awareness. 

Why, because i came here from the Light, and have known it since little.  How many 4 year old boys, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, reply (insistently) a doctor to everyone, everywhere, and that they'll always be there for anyone, because they were so filled with empathy and awareness of our interconnection, and could literally feel all the suffering around them and the only desire was to help alleviate that.  How many 13 yr old boys become obsessed with finding out the answers to the deepest questions in life, such as the nature of the deeper reality, the nature of God, the power and role of Universal Love, whether humans live more than once, start meditating, etc.

For this "crime" of having come here from far beyond this system, is why i experienced constant bullying from K to 12 from some of my peers, every year, and in every different school and when not actively bullied, otherwise ignored or ostracized.  Because i came in innocent, pure hearted, acutely aware of and concerned about others and what is important in life. 

And this silly forum witch hunt, is naught but a continuation of this weird polarization/shadow projection.  As i attune more and more to Source and PUL, it will become ever more intense, and will lead to my early death which my spouse has dreamt of several times.   

For, truly, as the Teacher taught, when you truly follow in his footsteps (and i don't mean by calling self a "Christian", but by living in a Christ like way), you will become hated and despised by this world and those overly intune with and attached to same. Ironically in today's times, some of the latter call themselves "Christians".  These do not know the meaning of the term.

This will only change, when the world transforms and becomes more Christ like itself.

It is the same reason why some of you react the irrational way you react to Albert and feel the need to personally attack him, because he too came into this world from far beyond this system and from the Light, close to the core of Source. 

This polarization of the fear levels, is what led to the Teachers trial, torture and death.  Guilty of naught but purity, innocence, and Love, but even more so than Albert or i.

Those who truly Love Christ and who are true Christians whatever their specific beliefs are, or aren't, or what labels they identify with, welcome these changes because it means the spiritual transformation of the world.

This is the meaning of the conversation between He/She, whom IS Yeshua in human form/likeness, and Bob Monroe about a plan to unite humanity, and to which Bob correctly guessed would involve the world "being in pretty rough shape".  But only materially, and only for a short time. 

Those who fear, or dislike hearing the truth about this, do know yet know Christ within or without.  They love themselves and their body comforts and attachments more than they love others, Source, the Oneness, and real spirituality.  For real spirituality is all about others and alleviating psychological and spiritual suffering, which comes from error and lack of Love (and whether within or without). 

I do not read such long-long posts and will give you a miss in future

Grant

IP Logged

Reply #51 - May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am

1 Corinthians 12:3
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

1 John 2:22
“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist - denying the Father and the Son.”

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #52 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:45pm

1796 wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am:
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist - denying the Father and the Son.”

Spot on, bulls eye!

Grant

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:51pm

Alan in the guise of Grant, i thought you left? 

IP Logged

Reply #54 - May 3rd, 2016 at 7:44am

1796 wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am:

The above quotes, and many like them in the new testament, can be a puzzle, can even seem illogical.

How can it be possible that being able or not being able to speak certain words can reveal someone's soul?

Cannot people lie? Can they not deceive?

And aren't words just words anyway?

Can not a person say one thing, while their heart be something else?

Could it possibly be true that words like "Jesus" actually catch in the throat of those who are seemingly good but actually treacherous?

Could it possibly be true that those who are treacherous, who do not have the Spirit of Love within them, even though they claim to be practitioners of love, and even if they claim to be followers of Jesus, cannot bring themselves to credit Jesus by name, or to say anything good about Christianity and the Church?

If the above quotes, and others in the bible that state or support the same message, are true, if they are in fact laws, then they cannot be true just because they are.

There has to be workings to them, a machinery to them, a means by which they work.

If such quotes are true, then how might it be that they are true?      

And furthermore, if such quotes are true, and if we could understand how and why they are true, then how much easier and stronger would be our faith? 

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 3rd, 2016 at 12:39pm

1796, I have called Jesus an astral thought form created by the energy of its believers, but have not read anyone in the forum writing that Jesus is accursed.

Saying Jesus is Lord by the Holy Spirit & Jesus is the Christ, what does this mean?

IP Logged

Reply #56 - May 3rd, 2016 at 6:08pm

Quote:
1796, I have called Jesus an astral thought form created by the energy of its believers, but have not read anyone in the forum writing that Jesus is accursed.

Saying Jesus is Lord by the Holy Spirit & Jesus is the Christ, what does this mean?

Yes, what do they mean? What does it mean to say Jesus is Lord and Saviour?
Lord or what? Saviour from what?
Any ideas?

(Re accursed. The word accursed here is not used in its common modern usage referring to being dominated by something evil like a spell. I am not good at languages. And every word that exists is a generalisation, or gets used as.  I think the Greek is ΑΝΑΘΕΜΑ, meaning to damn or cast away. As I understand it, late medieval English curs meant to seethe or spill over with anger, or to wish harm. It seems the Greek could also have been translated as loathed, despised, or considered evil. (???) Others might like to check that out, and offer thoughts.)

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #57 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:49am

Quote:

I do not believe you because you are lying!

Test.

Write below Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour Period!

Grant

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #58 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:53am

Quote:
  Alan in the guise of Grant, i thought you left? 

You have absolutely no idea or concept who I am, however, I saw some of Alans posts and could not agree with him more when it came to your $&&%#@**&#$ N/R/I

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE JOINED THE FORUM LONG BEFORE ALAN DID.

I thought you were banned, if you are still a member, then like many other long time members, I WILL PROMPTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Grant

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.