Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
synchronous events (Read 30886 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: synchronous events
Reply #60 - Oct 24th, 2015 at 1:13pm

Fire is a material process that reflects the Yang or masculine side of Spirit/pure consciousness. Fire is symbolic of it you could say, but not the reality or consciousness itself.

Water is a material element and process that reflects the Yin or feminine side of of Spirit/pure consciousness. Water is symbolic of it you could say, but not the reality or consciousness itself.

Fire and Water are the most archetypal, prime, and polarized elements. That what some call the elements of Earth and Air, are more mixed and blended.  They came later.

Fire and Water must become One and merged within self before self can fully unify, in a conscious sense, with Source and the Whole. 

It's not that hard to stimulate kundalini.  Certain yogic breathing exercises and certain chanting can stimulate kundalini. 

However, while it can be stimulated and used by any, the Kundalini can only be raised up to what a person has merited and grown to within their consciousness. 

In other words, an imbalanced and immature person could stimulate kundalini, but in most cases it won't raise beyond the 3rd to 5th centers.  Often times, it will overly stimulate the lower centers, especially the first 3. This can cause a lot of problems and imbalance within people who prematurely stimulate it.  Like an overly strong sex drive/focus. Like an over bearing personality with too much personal will. 

Great, consistent attunement to Love, much inner balance, and much self purification is needed to raise it to the Pituitary gland and to have it fully circulate in a balanced, constructive sense through ALL of the centers from the slowest vibratory (sex glands) to the fastest vibratory (pineal and more so pituitary). 

It will not fully circulate through all centers (endocrine glands) until self has become like Yeshua, and has made their individual, little will, One with the will of the purely Creative Forces within and without, and Love permeates and is the motivating intention within and behind all choices and interaction.  There are NO shortcuts to cosmic, universal, Source like consciousness.

It is a process that has to follow the Law of Like attracts and begets Like. A simple, universal law that the Creator built into Creation in order to keep balance.

No human besides Yeshua, has fully accomplished this spiritualization of the body physical to this degree for a very long time, especially not so during a more collectively slow vibratory period. 

There were periods in the far past, wherein humans were much more collectively spiritually intune.  Then, it wasn't so hard to attune to Love to a greater and deeper degree as an individual. The more who do so, the easier it becomes for all.

Doing it in the Age and cycle he did it in, well that was like spiritual equivalent of Mozart's genius. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #61 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 12:47pm

What 1796 said about the foundation body, if such bodies can be created, can't they be repaired when they are harmed?

If raising the kundalini in an inappropriate way can cause a Soul problems for numerous incarnations, then perhaps it is appropriate for some people to speak up about the gurus and such who play a role in many people raising their kundalini in an inappropriate way.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #62 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 8:42am

There is evidence for all sorts of healing which takes place in other dimensions after -- and during -- this life. I don't believe that people are so vulnerable as has been stated.

Regarding the "saving people from gurus" syndrome, everything in moderation, as they say. I also feel that it is unfair to demonize certain people over others when there are so many on so many levels who abuse their power at times.

This world is diverse for good reasons, and we are not all of the same train of thought for good reasons.

If we must stand for something, let it be for our own selves, and make the best choices for our own selves. The evidence of our "correct" choices for our own selves will be seen and heard without our needing to persuade others at every turn.

Not one of us has such great knowledge that we are not occasionally -- even often -- in error. And, that is precisely how we learn. So, forgiveness for ourselves -- and others -- is essential. Forgiveness is a process and does not occur at the time and place of our choosing.

I greatly appreciate the contributions on this thread.

IP Logged

Reply #63 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 12:03am

seagull wrote on Oct 27th, 2015 at 8:42am:
There is evidence for all sorts of healing which takes place in other dimensions after -- and during -- this life. I don't believe that people are so vulnerable as has been stated.

Regarding the "saving people from gurus" syndrome, everything in moderation, as they say. I also feel that it is unfair to demonize certain people over others when there are so many on so many levels who abuse their power at times.

This world is diverse for good reasons, and we are not all of the same train of thought for good reasons.

If we must stand for something, let it be for our own selves, and make the best choices for our own selves. The evidence of our "correct" choices for our own selves will be seen and heard without our needing to persuade others at every turn.

Not one of us has such great knowledge that we are not occasionally -- even often -- in error. And, that is precisely how we learn. So, forgiveness for ourselves -- and others -- is essential. Forgiveness is a process and does not occur at the time and place of our choosing.

I greatly appreciate the contributions on this thread.

Of course the subtle bodies can be treated and healed, by various means. Everything takes time though. Time is the medium of change.

The more we get wrong, the more we eventually get right.

If we made no mistakes in life, if we did everything right, then we would be no wiser at our life’s end than we were at its beginning; we would leave no wiser than we arrived. There would be no purpose to living. But there is purpose to living, and that purpose crudely put is the benefit to all things of their living.

I enjoy solving problems, fixing things, being right. Who doesn't? It satisfies both the Earthly survival instinct and the soul's thirst for learning, creativity and truth. Personally I think there is only one thing better than being right and that is being wrong, because it leads to being right.

It is healthy to doubt our self, and to be certain is healthy too, each in their place, for the health is in the knowing what to doubt and of what to be certain.

The soul cannot forgive itself, for forgiveness flows outward not inward, but the soul can forgive others, and in so doing is forgiven by forgiveness that passes through itself.

We can accept our self, though; face our self as we are.

Forgiveness is a choice, as is love. It requires some understanding, some acceptance of what it is and how it works, and then it is a choice. As is withholding it.

modo fac id

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #64 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 8:15am

In meditation one finds access to parts of oneself which are not apparent when living day to day focused on survival strategies and personal pleasures or satisfaction. One's fears melt away, and the love that one holds beneath the surface of one's being can be freed, no matter what circumstances appear to exist outwardly.

In such a state, self-forgiveness and forgiveness of others is effortless.

It is possible to live in such a state much of the time if one can maintain a high level of awareness. Otherwise, it is quite easy to slip into less exalted states, which are our human condition.

That is, however, one of the things which can make this life exciting and unpredictable. For those who wish to remain here it can be heart-poundingly exciting and fun.

Perhaps it is an example of how flawless this entire system of life actually is -- that we can experience all these states in one human body in one lifetime.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #65 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:40am

It might seem that I am contradicting myself when I say that forgiveness does not occur in a time or place of our choosing. I wondered after the last post how I could make that statement about the ease of forgiveness when in an altered state of consciousness. (I do not plan my posts here. I follow my own stream of consciousness. I do not claim to be correct, no matter how emphatic I can be on occasion.)

However, within the altered state of consciousness to which I am referring, and which I have experienced in a memorable way, there is no time or space. There was a "setting":  there is awareness, and there is love, and there is very little else. There is consciousness of the vastness of all that is, and an overwhelming sense of compassion, which extends to what is left of "self" and all others.

That part of "me" which is "self" was simultaneously smaller and larger because it entered a state of being much greater than who I am in this life -- and that is why I no longer fear death.

IP Logged

Reply #66 - Oct 31st, 2015 at 4:49am

Seagull, it seems you are struggling to find words that accurately describe your meditative experiences, and that is common. I have heard many people struggle with their words to describe their efforts, experiences and understandings of the subject. Apparent contradicts are often part of that struggle. 

Naturally as one's meditative ability gets sharper, one's ability to describe what one is doing and experiencing gets sharper.

A contradiction does not necessarily indicate a falsity. There can be wider viewpoints that reveal a bigger picture with an explanation - other facts that reconcile the apparent contradiction. Not in all cases, of course, for falsities will always contradict truth. 

The first distinction needed to be made in meditation is to differentiate between self and surroundings, between our thoughts and our self the thinker of the thoughts, between what we know and what we only think we know. But the effort should not be stressed about, but played with, like an amusing puzzle with which we pass some time.

The effort is to peel back the layers of what is not the central consciousness so as to identify the central consciousness, the conscious soul, the central "I". And then to exercise it, intensify its awareness of its own presence.   

It means discarding a lot of what we might have previously considered part of our self, so as to reveal our condensed and actual self. Beforehand it may seem as if there wont be much of our self left but in fact there will be more of our self revealed, awakened and liberated.

Also, differentiate between what you feel and you the feeler of those feelings; observe your feelings from a distance. Be the observer of them. This will separate you from emotional enmeshment and enable a higher mental clarity.

So see, step by step, or layer by layer, like removing layers of cloths, we are isolating the consciousness; distinguishing it from surrounding layers of thought, emotion, and unknown convictions. Isolating and condensing it. And it is our self.

These are only suggestions of course. We all have freewill, which applies to what we take in as well as what we give out.

By the way. There is no level or plane beyond time and space. There is always change, which requires time, and the ability to observe change, which also requires time. Even consciousness of one's own awareness requires time. Any function requires time because time is the medium of change and function. Nothing can happen without it, not even consciousness. But the rate of change or rate of time, and its difference between the rate that we are used to can be so different and unfamiliar that we cannot easily attune with it, distinguish and process it. Things can be too big or small to fathom, and also too fast or too slow to fathom, so we cannot see or perceive them or even imagine them, and so they seem not to be there. But they are. It is just a matter of being attuned and able to smoothly slide through the process.            

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #67 - Oct 31st, 2015 at 1:22pm

Regarding time, my understanding is that exists in two ways.

One, in the moment to moment way we experience while in this World.

Two, at a level of being beyond this World where we aren't limited to single and limited moments in the same way, yet we continue to exist anew, because if we stopped doing so we would stop existing.

IP Logged

Reply #68 - Nov 1st, 2015 at 3:16am

Re. Synchronous events.

Four mornings ago as I looked across the paddocks towards the distant hills an audible thought passed through the mind – Presenting communications on ancient knowledge.

Then from my right about 100 yards away came a flock of ibis, the bird of ancient knowledge. They flew into my field of view, across to my central vision to several hundred yards away where they settled in a field.

Then a magpie flew down from a tree to stand on the middle ground about 200 feet away, between the ibis and myself. The Australian magpie is not the northern hemisphere magpie; it is an unrelated bird that looks like a raven but is starkly black and white. It is the bird of contrast. It is powerful and aggressive and in spring time will attack anyone who comes into its territory, and yet it is easily tamed and makes a lovely pet. (I have had several as pets) It has the most beautiful song of any bird, a warble or carol that fills the night air on moonlit nights in early spring, and yet it also has the most unpleasant squawk of any bird. Along with the raven it is probably the most intelligent of birds, but is more versatile than the raven, wider in its scope of behaviours. The adults have a great sense of space, distance and motion, are able to anticipate, solve problems and actually communicate ideas with one another, yet the chicks are the dumbest of young birds, remaining dependent for food on their parents long after leaving the nest, and have little sense of space, distance or movement, take a long while to learn to fly and have many accidents as they learn.

Then directly in front of my face, less than arm's reach away on a wire fence settled a blue wren chick that looked directly into my eyes and chirped. The Australian blue wren (some call it the fairy wren because the male flits about like a blue fairy) is a beautiful little bird with majestic shades of blue and grey. It flits about with a lovely agile action, is friendly and social, and the male has plenty of lady friends. It feeds mostly on insects and is a friendly field and garden bird. 

So, lined up in my central vision were three kinds of birds presented; before me was the little bird of pleasantness and beauty, then behind it in the mid ground stood the bird of contrast, sharp and deliberate, and behind it in the background stood the birds of ancient knowledge, graceful and distant.

While gazing at this perfect line of nature’s feathered messengers I heard the drawn out ark-ark-aaaark of a raven, then from somewhere else another one, and more, and in my peripheral vision I saw several about the landscape, communicating distantly with each other as they do. Then the blue wren chick flew away, then the magpie, then the ibis.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #69 - Nov 1st, 2015 at 10:36am

That was a beautiful post. I am visiting my dad in sunny Florida and, as I walked out the front door to take my dog for her morning stroll a couple of hours ago, a group of around 10-15 white ibises flew directly toward me from a front yard across the street. I had startled them when I came through the door. I often see a few here in this lake district walking through the yards or flying overhead but never had a group fly right at and over my head in this way. Nicely done.

IP Logged

Reply #70 - Nov 1st, 2015 at 8:07pm

Well, there you have it - open the door, look, step out and look up.

Or however you best interpret it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.