Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread (Read 30397 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:24pm

To All,

I've started this thread, and moved some TMI Lifeline posts regarding unfriendly aliens, to this new thread to give more focused discussion regarding such aliens a voice with less diversion of the original TMI Lifeline experience thread.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:02pm

The OP mentioned being involved in an exercise of expanding beyond the solar system, and conceivably having some experiences with an E.T. group.

This possible E.T. group told him they were Creators, and humans were like ants to them.

This, among other things the OP said (experiences with dragons etc), rung red flags to Albert's and mine intuition. 

After a long time of not talking much about negative E.T.'s here i decided to go into it again, because i thought it might be related to his experience.

Because you haven't received info about it, you do not consider it an important topic or issue. Heck, you don't even think it's real it seems.  That "spiritual course" you use to recommend, did a good job programming your subconscious to not see/perceive more harmful/deceptive etc influences spiritually.

But, big picture speaking, expanded guidance does consider it an important issue for humanity.  However, they are not going to be giving this information more directly to a bunch of people, because most can't handle it in a constructive manner.

So that leaves those who can and do get info about it to talk about in hopes of raising awareness, and frankly Bruce, it's a sucky assignment.  It's much more pleasant, socially acceptable, and socially advantageous to talk about experiences with friendly ET's, PUL, retrievals, Planning Intelligence, and all of that feel good stuff. 

I should not have gotten into the personal stuff with 1796 here though, and really, i was going to erase some of those posts.

I'm not going to discuss the E.T. anymore here on this thread anyways. Most everything pertinent that could be said, has already been said.

But for the record, i very much disagree with your take on the whole issue of that above topic.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:11pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:13pm

I agree that the thread went off track a bit when politics was discussed a bit.

I feel fine about talking about unfriendly alien influences.  The subject seemed relevant, because some of the beings BillB met might've been such beings.

Bruce said, "Since some do have an interest in discussing their beliefs, perceptions and Interpreter Overlays regarding these aliens I would like to suggest you start a new thread about them and enjoy your discussion, theorizing and long dissertations on that new thread."

I respond, if one can meet someone like Robert Monroe in the afterlife without it being a matter of one projecting a belief, perception, interpreter overlay, then perhaps it is possible find out about unfriendly aliens, without such a thing taking place. (I'm not trying to be snide here, I'm just stating what I believe.)

I believe it is significant that Justin and I responded to what someone said when we started talking about unfriendly aliens, rather than us starting a thread without the subject coming up. Chances are that if the possibility didn't come up on this thread, we would not had brought up the subject.

Bruce didn't say anything about people making snide remarks, but I suppose he doesn't support them. I believe it is okay that Justin spoke up for himself when someone made snide remarks that seemed to be directed in his direction.

Perhaps if such remarks were addressed by the forum's monitor, someone like Justin wouldn't be put in the position where he needs to speak up for himself.

A late P.S., What are we supposed to do if someone writes about possible negative ETs? Play dumb, because other people haven't considered such matters?  If somebody started writing about eternal hellfire, should others who know better play dumb?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:34pm

Justin:

It looks like you and I wrote our last posts at about the same time. I don't believe that either of us is over anxious to speak about unfriendly aliens, because some people will contend that we are having interpreter problems. In a way this is odd, because even Robert Monroe wrote about unfriendly influences in his book "Ultimate Journey." His I-there told him that such influences (some of which are non-human) have been involved with the human race pretty much since the human race has been around. It is interesting that people don't get curious about this. I'm glad the editor of Ultimate Journey didn't decide to leave that portion out.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:33pm

Quote:

I'm not going to discuss the E.T. anymore here on this thread anyways. Most everything pertinent that could be said, has already been said.

But for the record, i very much disagree with your take on the whole issue of that above topic.

I don't have a big problem with discussing alien influences, and have info from my experiences to share.  Just not on someone's thread sharing TMI Lifeline experiences.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:36pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:13pm:
What are we supposed to do if someone writes about possible negative ETs? Play dumb, because other people haven't considered such matters?  If somebody started writing about eternal hellfire, should others who know better play dumb?

I would suggest we discuss those ETs here.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:46pm

Ok, i can understand moving the diverting posts somewhere else out of respect to the OP. 

Bruce, i have heard you talk about E.T.'s and communications with same, but i haven't ever heard you talk about experiences with or guidance about E.T.'s that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck. 

If you have experiences along that line, it might be worthwhile to share.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 2:07pm

One point, on the other thread you mention interpreter overlay, seemingly suggesting that those who have received information about this, didn't actually receive info about it but preconceived beliefs, fears, or what not distorted it into negative E.T.'s.

Most of the overt messages that my spouse and i have received about this issue, have been in the form of dream messages.   The majority of these have been very clear and straightforward.

Interpreter overlay is most potentially an issue when it comes the personality consciously seeking or being given information while more fully conscious.

The reason why Edgar Cayce was so good at getting such holistic, accurate, and constructive info as a trend, was because his personality self was very submerged during his readings.  He almost never was conscious of the info coming through him, and he usually went into a very deep, sleep like meditative state. 

In a sense, it was more akin to dreaming as far as "interpreter overlay" goes (but very slightly more conscious of the physical than dreaming). If his personality self, which relates to that interpreter overlay part of us, was more involved with the process, his info would have been more distorted, less accurate, and less constructive as a trend.

Do you see where i'm getting with this?  Multiple dreams with clear and straightforward symbolism is not coming from that personality, left brain, interpreter overlayer part of ourselves. 

It is true that this part of us can misinterpret dreams at times and to some degree, but this is also why guidance also sometimes involves things like synchronicity to confirm the messages. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 4:03pm

Thank you Bruce.

Regarding how I receive information, some of what I'll say will be a repeat of what I've said elsewhere.

I receive a lot of the information that I receive while meditating. For example, while meditating I'll fill stuck with my attempt to expand my awareness, and then suddenly I'll find myself within a scene that symbolically tells me what's causing me to be limited.

For me, an elevator is a symbol for progressing upward or moving downwards.  If I suddenly find myself standing in front of an elevator (non-physically) and something blocks me from getting on the elevator, that something represents an aspect of my mind that is limiting me.

I've had all kinds of experiences in this way, some more involved than others. Partly because of the nature of what is revealed, I can tell that this information comes from guidance that is positive.  If there is a tendency to receive a lot of positive and helpful information, it is likely that these experiences are created by a positive being. It helps that I tend to be feeling love and peace when I have these experiences. It seems more likely that I would connect with positive beings at such a time, rather than negative beings.

During some of these experiences I have found myself in a scene where it was symbolically communicated that unfriendly aliens interact with this World and influence some people. It isn't just what I see, but the knowing that goes along with the scene.

The same being (s) that communicate to me this way sometimes simply show me a symbolic image that makes the point they are trying to make, such as, unfriendly aliens interact with this World.

On most occasions this information came without my asking for it, but on some occasions after I asked.

Sometimes the answers will come in a way that seems silly. For example, some people speak of getting on spaceships when aliens come because these aliens will be friendly. I wondered if such aliens should be trusted, and I found myself in space. I could see a starship.  I flew to the ship and entered it through its back entrance and hit my  head on the ceiling as I did so. I believe the head hitting meant that it would be a mistake to get on an alien ship.

Another example, I asked about a possible alien invasion, and I experienced myself on a spaceship with Deanna Troi from Star Trek. She said in a very concerned way that an invasion might take place. She asked if there is anybody who is concerned enough to do something about it.

The above example might sound silly to some, perhaps simply imagined. I believe it was a matter of guidance communicating to me in a way I would understand. I've had so many experiences like this (I also mean experiences that weren't about aliens), that I am now able to tell with a good level of certainty that something is being communicated to me by a well meaning intelligent being, rather than my imagination playing out.

Justin speaks as if an invasion might happen in the far future. Perhaps. I had a dream where I was on the planet Earth, I looked in the sky, and some spaceships were fighting each other.  My memory is a bit fuzzy about this, but I'm fairly certain that some of those ships were operated by humans.  It seemed curious that they had such technology.

If an invasion is something that might happen in the far future, why would people be warned about it now? I looked around, and Justin and I aren't the only people to receive this kind of information. Perhaps the key is what Deanna asked me. Is someone concerned enough to do something about it? If the World evolves in a positive way, perhaps a negative future can be avoided. I wonder if negative-minded beings would be attracted to a World that has a positive vibrational state and is filled with people who aren't easy to influence.

Perhaps it is understood that at this point in time people aren't going to be able to get a lot of other people to thoroughly consider the possibility that unfriendly aliens are messing with this World.  It is understood that such openness will require time.  Some people from this generation are getting the process of informing others started.  Just as there are things you couldn't talk about 30 years ago that you can talk about now, in the future there will be more room to talk about unfriendly alien influences than there is today.

If a person becomes aware of the fact that he is being influenced by an unfriendly presence, he would probably be more motivated to find a way to break free. When I say this, I don't just mean in a direct way. I also mean in an indirect way, such as when a person  gets involved with some of the negative things that exist in this World that have a root cause that relates to how some unfriendly beings, perhaps aliens, have influenced this World. Some of the experiences I've had indicated that unfriendly aliens have played a role in getting negative tendencies to exist in this World.

Albert

P.S. I just remembered that I've also received a message that made the point that positive beings are looking out for us. I don't remember the precise details at this time.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 4:59pm

Hi Albert,

I think it's possible that there could be some slip through the cracks attacks before the full invasion, but yes, my very strong intuitive sense is that the positive, Love based E.T.'s will not allow a full on attack until we are more prepared to defend ourselves and deal with it.

Re: more people not talking about this subject:

Besides the possible reasons i mentioned earlier, another reason may be due to the long term evolution of the general New Age movement.  It, and many sources in same, has had a strong trend of ignoring and/or discounting the shadow side of reality. 

It's become about "Love and Light" in mostly just a feel good way. Everything is perfect, everything is beautiful, there's nothing to worry about except fear, etc, etc.

Perhaps it's not just "Interpreter Overlay" and my personality/ego and interpreter side distorting it all due to preconceived beliefs, fear, etc?  Maybe part of why i came here in the first place, was to raise awareness of this issue?  Who better to warn humans about a negative ET group than someone who has spent a lot of time among non humans just prior to this life?   
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:37am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 5:17pm

Justin:

Gosh Smiley I wonder if it was necessary to mention all of that.  I doubt that the Universe is waiting for Bruce to accept the negative ET thing. Whoever is interested now, that's what matters. As I said in my last post, sometimes things take time.

For the most part people don't know who the intuitives you speak of are, so they probably won't care about such confirmations.

All we can do is make an attempt and then be detached with the results.

To a certain extent I did similar to what you did. I made the point that the beings I received information from are trustworthy. People can't become certain about this just because I say so. I shared what I shared about my source of information so they might understand why I trust it. Whether they trust my discernment, that's another thing.

For the most part it is okay if they don't take my word for it.  What would be better, if they are interested, is that they try to find out about the unfriendly alien thing on their own. There are ways beyond what you and I have to say about the matter.

Some people might read what you said about the intuitives and wonder if you're boasting.  Every time I've spoken to you in person or on the phone you've seemed quite humble. You seemed very service oriented. You felt no need to try to push anything on me. Going by spirit messages I've received including dreams you're okay. However, I don't think we need to qualify ourselves in such a way. Again, people don't need to take our word for it. Their own interest in this matter will enable them to find out what they need to know.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 5:55pm

I understand what you're saying Albert. 

There seems to be a severe lack of well known and respected spiritual sources that talk about these issues.

Some of them even make fun of it.  I saw a video with Paul Elder and he made fun of the Reptilian thing.  Yet, i like Paul Elder and think he is most likely a helper.

If more people like Bruce Moen decided to figure out the truth of it, and spoke out about such issues, then more people would become open minded to the whole thing.  As i don't know a lot of other people in that area or capacity, i have to speak to the ones i do know, like Bruce Moen.

Why else did the figure in your guidance message say, "She said in a very concerned way that an invasion might take place. She asked if there is anybody who is concerned enough to do something about it."

Doesn't this imply that there is a lack of people, particularly in the sense of more credible or respected sources speaking about such things?

Most here don't take me seriously anyways, let alone like or respect me Albert, so i'm not worried about ruining any social image. Truth is truth, whatever others think of it.  The only thing i should be concerned of, is it coming out of ego based intentions, and i wasn't in this case.

Did Jesus or even John the Baptist go around thinking all the time, well maybe i shouldn't be trying to teach people, and who am i to say i'm an example to follow, etc. 

If they had been more concerned with being liked, with social image, with being thought humble, etc, etc they would never had lived the life they lived. 

Someone looking at Jesus or John from a purely psychological and skeptical side might surmise that especially Jesus and John to a lesser extent were megalomaniacs whom had severe delusions in general and especially of self grandeur. 

Yet, you and i know that they were truly humble, and spoke truth. 

Anyways, all i want people to do, is to seek guidance on this issue under more ideal conditions.  I don't expect nor want them to take my word for it. 

I feel frustrated about this issue, because it seems like people won't even do that.  That dream that i had about a possible future was pretty upsetting.  While i don't think it's a probability, i think the more people who speak out (especially those with clout and influence), the less and less possible such a negative future becomes. 

Remember, i had that dream specifically in relation to asking guidance if i should go more into this whole thing with Bruce Moen.  Perhaps he does have something to to do with lessening the possibility? 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 6:23pm

Justin:

I understand why you think it would be good if Bruce looked into this. A lot of people who come to this forum respect him and accept what he says before they accept what you or I say.

I don't have the ability to look out to the universe, see every detail, and determine whether Bruce needs to become interested in finding out about unfriendly aliens, but my guess is that he doesn't.

Sometimes my guidance encourages me to figure certain things out, but we have an agreement in place, and I accept their occasional nudging.

I don't know if you and Bruce have an agreement in place, probably not  a conscious agreement. I'm going to get newagey here, perhaps at Soul level you have some agreements. I know through our conversations with each other that you have a lot of respect for Bruce.  You said that in private to me, I don't believe you mind me sharing it.  Heck, I don't think you would hope that Bruce would look into the negative ET thing if you didn't respect him. Why would you be concerned about somebody you don't respect doing such a thing?

Overall, perhaps I'm wrong, I believe Bruce is a mature Soul and he can decide for himself whether or not he should become interested in the existence of unfriendly ETs.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:34pm

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:43pm

1796:

It seems as if you are poking fun just for the fun of it. Isn't that the sort of thing bullies do? Do you believe that there might be a much better way for you to find fullfillment? If you could see into Justin's heart, you probably wouldn't feel so good about poking fun. Even if you believe he is mentally disturbed (he isn't), do you believe it is good to poke fun at mentally disturbed people? Is this what loving your neighbor as yourself is all about?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=internet+bullying

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:29am

Albert, you're probably right about Bruce, and yes, i'm considering i've over stepped the line from nudging to being overly pushy.  I've been nudged by guidance at times, but it's important to not be pushy about things.  And yes, you're right, i do have positive views of him and also think he is a mature Soul, which is part of the reason why i'm frustrated--part of me feels like he should already be aware of or at the very least, open minded to this issue.

I'm going to edit some of my other posts.

As an aside, this whole issue feels like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Guidance asks us to try to raise awareness about a difficult issue they and we think is important, but most people don't even want to hear about it, let alone deeply consider the possibility.

I'm finding the balance between caring and being detached hard to strike. 
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2015 at 10:55am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #16 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:38am

Justin:

I get what you mean about finding balance. Consider my history at this forum. I've been learning while I've been here.

It is good to try, but we can't force things.  Sincere intentions are never a bad thing, even when there is a limit to how much they can manifest within a given period of time. So please don't stop caring.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 11:03am

Justin & recoverer:

Not to sound critical, I want to be open to deeper understanding, but......

perhaps the reason people seem to "not care" is that the subject matter is just too "out there". For me, the whole concept defies common sense. Many questions would have to be addressed before things like this would even begin to resonate.

For example: What are these beings, physical or nonphysical, body or spirit? Are they OBEing or astral traveling to get here? Are they "dead"?  I understand the "reptillians" are supposedly from Alpha Draconis (Thuban) which is 300 light years away. No practical way to get from there to here, according to the laws of physics. Not happening. If they've found some way to master interstellar space travel, we would be as ants to them. They wouldn't need a war to take over Earth, they would just do it. And why are they so interested in Earth anyway? To me that kind of seems like another version of earth-centric cosmology. Why are we so special that all these ETs are hanging around? The Grays are supposedly from Zeta Reticuli which is closer, but at 40 light years away still presents the same logical difficulties. Why are they wasting their tax dollars lurking around here? And if they are OBEing or whatever to get here, if you see them "in spirit" why do they need spaceships?

Then you have the issue of how very statistically unlikely it would be for all these humanoid forms to actually evolve to look so similar to us.

And I haven't even touched on all the Archons, Sirians, and all the other intrigue going on.

I grant you there is some weird stuff going on with UFOs etc. But even the UFO sightings aren't consistent. Saucers, flashing lights, cylinders, whatever. You'd think an advanced civilization would stick to one or two most efficient designs for interstellar travel.

Its just not coherent. One thing I decided when I "dropped" fundamentalism was that if i'm going to subscribe to something it needs to add up. I don't need to understand everything, but what I do get needs to make sense intrinsically and at least line up with and not contradict physical science. You need to present something more than just whats "intuited"  Right now, the whole ET scenario seems like a major rabbit hole.

Hope thats not too blunt. I'm not wanting to be abrasive, only clear. If I thought everything was hogwash, obviously I wouldn't be here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:11pm

I don't have all the answers to all of those questions, but here is what i know, don't know, and consider as a hypothesis. 

First, there is a universal law that many different spiritual belief systems talk about in some way or another--the more succinct version goes like this, "Like attracts, and begets Like".  This is true in all dimensions, but the physical being unique in some ways, there is a mirror reflection in matter of this law, where opposites attract as in electrical charges etc.

Humanity has a history of negativity more than Love. This collective "vibe" has connected us energetically with some less than friendly groups, again as "Like attracts and begets Like". 

As to their nature:  I think, but am not sure, they come from another physical area of the Universe--i don't know which area, and frankly it's not important where exactly they come from.  Their and any E.T. based technology gets around the faster than light "rule" of the physical, by radiating a localized field that raises/speeds up the vibration rate of the immediate matter and temporarily phasing it into a nonphysical state just slightly out of the range of physical and it's probabilistic rule sets.

Hence, no need to "travel" faster than the speed of light.   It's more a type of phasing, and as we know, thought and consciousness is not limited by space/time.

So, they do have physical bodies and connected nonphysical consciousness. 

So why focus on Earth and humans?  Well, we are weak and more easily influenced than many other groups out there.  Many other groups of intelligent beings are too aware and spiritually centered to be influenced.

But what's the motivation?  Think of it as spiritual sickness and addiction to destructive activities, much like humans get caught up in ego, which can lead to all sorts of unpleasent and self/other destructive looping behaviors from alcoholism, drug addiction, sexual addiction, gambling addicting, hurting others, etc.

But really to fully understand them, research that subset of humans that psychologists label "psychopaths". 

Reptilians, like human psychopaths, almost completely or completely lack empathy and conscience.  They are self driven.  The difference being is that Reptilians are just evolved enough that they are more collective than humans, so their destructive nature is focused more on others different than their group.

Or, in other words, in their minds they are the superior race.  Think of the Nazis whom worked together for a destructive cause. 

Really not that hard to understand--it's essentially misery/suffering likes similar company.

Yes, of course they could easily take us over now or anytime in the past. 

As i've said many times, there are very positive and Love based E.T.'s that also are technologically advanced, whom look out for us because we are too immature and weak to defend ourselves from direct physical attack. 

These keep the negative group in check.  However, the larger consciousness system and "guide" types very much respect the process of freewill.  So, they are allowed to interact in more subtle or less physical ways.  They are "temptors" and adversaries, very much akin to the concept of "Satan" in the bible. 

This is not ALL a bad or negative thing, as challenge and testing helps to facilitate consciousness growth.  However, there can be a tipping point where we allow ourselves to become overly influenced by them and that's exactly what expanded Guidance is trying to prevent on various levels.  Our world has been overly influenced by them and for too long. 

They most focus on the movers and shakers of the world, the various leaders and materially influential types, some of whom are psychopaths themselves. 

Eventually, when we have grown up enough in a consciousness sense, and have developed sufficient technology, expanded Guidance (including those positive E.T. groups) are going to let go of our hands, and we will have to face what we have attracted through and by our own negativity. 

It's a type of collective karma.  The way through karma is working through and dealing with same. 

p.s., personal note, i've never been fundamentalist of any sort.  I've been intuitively wide open for most of my life since i was a younger child/teen.  I first started to get into this whole nonphysical thing because around age 13 i started to have the experience of getting info downloads most often when relaxing before falling asleep.

I was getting information like about the Oneness of reality, the existence of other dimensions or states of consciousness different than the physical, etc, etc   Later i started to have other experiences, and then meanwhile i decided to consciously study/research various metaphysical and spiritual subjects.

With the exception of Cayce's work, i've never got over involved in any particular belief system, but have always used my deeper intuition to guide me. 

I don't want, nor do i expect folks like yourself, to take my words for things.  At most, i would like for others to connect to expanded guidance under the more ideal conditions (i've outlined the understanding behind same and the techniques that have best worked for me on other threads) and ask these what's true with this subject. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:27pm

Hello Doodad:

Your post didn't seem abrasive to me. There was a time I used to think that it's a good thing that other planets are so far away, because the people of the planet Earth have enough problems getting along with themselves, no need to bring aliens into the picture.

I don't know to what extent the Aliens I speak of are physical or non-physical. In the end it is all energy, the physical universe was created by that which is nonphysical, so perhaps there is a way where some beings can be a mixture of physical and nonphysical.

That might partly answer how they deal with the speed of light issue.

The UFO factor, I haven't researched it in great depth, so I didn't consider this when I came to my conclusions.

It is more of a matter of trusting the beings who communicate with me. I've communicated with them so much with positive results, it makes sense to trust them. I don't know why they would provide me with information about aliens that is false.

Plus, I've had a few experiences with aliens, and at the time it didn't seem as if my imagination was fooling me.  Even though I was awake at the time, I didn't perceive these aliens in the same way that I perceive physical people. Some of these aliens seemed to be friendly. On one occasion, I wrote about it on BillB's TMI lifeline thread, I was in contact with unfriendly aliens, and I was able to telepathically perceive their nature and intent which was negative.

There is a lot of questionable information out there, but some of it seems trustworthy, and some people speak of experiences with Alien beings including Reptilians in a way that I consider believable. Going by the information I received I don't know if the unfriendly Aliens I received information about are Reptilian. I've received a small amount of information about Reptilians, but my memory of this isn't complete, and based on the information I received, I'm not ready to come to a definite conclusion about the Reptilian factor.

Some of the things I read about abductions makes it seem as if abductions have taken place.

Plus, there are occurrences within World history that suggest that aliens might've visited this planet.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 1:34pm

Sort of along the line of some of what recoverer wrote, my very first exposure to the concept of reptilians and negative ET's, i think was David Icke. 

I didn't resonate with Icke in general, and for awhile because of him and some folks like him, i was rather skeptical of the whole thing. I wasn't yet as strongly consciously in touch with expanded guidance in the way that i am more so now, except for my intuition. 

One of my first experiences that led me to re-examining and being open minded to the concept came from listening to another person.  I use to work as an in home helper to those with disabilities.  At one point, i worked with a young man whom has the label of ID, but mildly so. 

He confided in me that one time, he saw a Reptilian being very clearly outside his house's window, where this being was staring at him. After that experience and a different experience his father had had, he got interested in UFO's.  As this young man didn't have a very developed imagination and seemed extremely sincere, i started to wonder, maybe there might be something to his experience. 

Not long after that experience, i read Rosiland McKnight's "Cosmic Journeys" which details her nonphysical experiences and guidance sessions in Bob Monroe's lab. Her guidance talked about a negative E.T. that has been involved with us for a long time and a future probability where they would be allowed to directly attack us, but positive ET's would help us indirectly to deal with them (and meanwhile were protecting us from overt physical harm). 

I started to look more deeply at other psychic sources i trusted, like Edgar Cayce's, and realized that his guidance hinted at similar things.  For example, his guidance in talking about the spiritual evolution of the earth, talked about a "war in the air" between those that want to help humanity and those that want to hinder humanity.  In another reading, they talk about the Mayan period and say of that period, "...those that were visiting from other worlds or planets.”  In this case, nothing is mentioned of positive or negative intention, but just confirming that other beings visited here from other worlds. 

You have to understand the historical context of this, this info was given in the 20's, 30', and early 40's well before the UFO/ET movements that happened later.  This was quite unusual to talk about at that time period. 

Anyways, i started to practice getting in touch with guidance in more overt ways.

I decided to ask expanded guidance about this issue. Interestingly, my spouse who was not as consciously interested in this subject, had received some messages prior to a more set "knowing" about this subject.  The earliest dream, did portray them looking like Reptilian beings. 

Later on when we were both more open minded to the concept, she had a dream about her mom.  Her mom is one of those right wing, conservative religious Christians whom is filled with hate, materialism, selfishness, and intolerance, and just is not a very happy person.  Anyways, in the dream, she saw her mom praying to "God", but instead of connecting to God, she saw her connect to the Reptilian group whom were influencing her. 

Anyways, i started to get more overt messages occasionally to.  But the way that guidance works with me, is primarily through my intuition.  They want me to develop this more than getting more obvious or overt messages like images, etc.  If i'm not getting something or if i'm on the fence, then i will get more overt messages either dreams or different ways via meditation (images, getting strong impressions, etc). 

Anyways, it's taken some years and a number of messages and some synchronicity before more fully accepting this concept as fully valid.

When i was younger, i had more fear, and i know based on how guidance works, they wouldn't have shared it with me until i had dealt with enough fear so i wouldn't be negatively affected by such info.

Guidance also works through fellow humans on occasion, especially if people or individuals are very resistant to certain info, which is why we occasionally get guidance in the flesh aka spiritual teachers etc.  The real, or rather more expanded/pure ones actually are pretty rare, and these rarely care about making money off such information. Sometimes they aren't even in a set "role" of being a teacher as such.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 2:32pm

I thought of something else when it comes to abductions. One night I watched the movie Communion which is about Whitley Streiber who claims to have been abducted.

Later that night I received some information that very strongly made the point that some people have been abducted by unfriendly aliens. Some might say that my mind responded to what I saw during a movie. Since at this point in my life I had already received a lot of information through nonphysical means, I was able to tell whether my imagination was playing tricks on me, and in this case I don't believe it was.

When it comes to such trickery, the same possibility can take place while interacting with this physical World. The possibility exists that a person's mind might be playing tricks on him. One can make certain this isn't the case, by seeing how all the dots connect. Is there evidence that shows that somebody is experiencing something factual rather than imagined? The same approach applies when one interacts with nonphysical reality.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 2:39pm

I forgot to add to their reasons for being involved with humans and earth besides the ego, control and general destructive factor of psychopathic types:

My sense is that they also rather like the Earth, as a home away from home. It's possible that they ruined their homeworld--i don't know, but i really think they covet the earth and it's particular habitat, climate, resources, etc. It might resemble their homeworld and the conditions of same that they evolved physically in response to.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 3:42pm

Justin said: Later on when we were both more open minded to the concept, she had a dream about her mom.  Her mom is one of those right wing, conservative religious Christians whom is filled with hate, materialism, selfishness, and intolerance, and just is not a very happy person.  Anyways, in the dream, she saw her mom praying to "God", but instead of connecting to God, she saw her connect to the Reptilian group whom were influencing her. 

Recoverer responds: One might ask, what kind of being would want to collect worship energy? I feel strongly that a being who understands about unconditional love and Oneness wouldn't want to collect worship energy. Only a narcissus would be interested in such a thing.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:53am

Thank you for your responses. I don't doubt your sincerity a bit, but honestly, I'll have to remain skeptical. I do try to keep an open mind though.

About 14-15 years ago, when I was a believer in Christian fundamentalism, I was disturbed about the hypocrisy and materialism I thought I saw in my church. With that in mind, I prayed to be shown the truth of things. Little did I know where that would lead. It has been quite a journey. So who knows?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 12:09pm

Doodad:

It wouldn't make sense for you or anyone else to conclude that unfriendly aliens make contact with this World, simply because two people on this forum say so. I wouldn't want anybody to simply take my Word for it. I can't say that I am one hundred percent certain of what I figured out.  If a person has interest, they should probably do additional research. If they aren't, that is okay. 

doodad wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:53am:
Thank you for your responses. I don't doubt your sincerity a bit, but honestly, I'll have to remain skeptical. I do try to keep an open mind though.

About 14-15 years ago, when I was a believer in Christian fundamentalism, I was disturbed about the hypocrisy and materialism I thought I saw in my church. With that in mind, I prayed to be shown the truth of things. Little did I know where that would lead. It has been quite a journey. So who knows?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 12:22pm

Your welcome, and skepticism about this issue is certainly understandable. 

Since it seems you do seek guidance on issues at times, i would recommend asking guidance. 

These are the methods that have worked best for me. Has to be inline with positive and sincere intentions, as well as living an ethical, love attuned life to work the best. 

Quote:
  But here are some techniques i recommend for others to find out for themselves, these are what have worked best and most effectively for me after trying various different things.  Before going into meditating, say a prayer/affirmation like, "I deeply desire and ask for the holistic help, guidance, and wisdom of only the most spiritually expanded, constructive-creative, helpful, loving, and aware sources."

I then often do some "toning".  Sometimes it's intuitional, and sometimes i do Ahh RRRR EEEEE Ohhhh Uuu MMMM, going from a low pitch at the Ahh, to increasingly higher pitch.

Then i often practice Bruce's remembering the feeling of love technique.  Sometimes i just phase into the awareness and feeling of gratitude for help received, and for my appreciation to Source for giving me and all of us the opportunity to be individuals and yet One with the Whole.

Then i ask my questions, get deep, still and listen.  I do not preconceive how the answers will come.  Sometimes they come right then, sometimes later.  Sometimes i "hear" something.  More rarely i get visuals, sometimes it's more of an out of blue holistic impression than anything.  Sometimes i'll have a dream about it later on.  Sometimes i'll have a synchronicity with another person. 

The above combo, is along with trying to live a Yeshua like life, a way out of the limited and distorted perceptual bag that we all humans experience to some degree.  If one stays at one's own levels, it's hard to to see out of the bag of one's current belief systems.  For, percepetion follows beingness.

When they can raise you up temporarily, you can see much further and more clearly, but you have to help them to some extent, which is why the certain methods to help boost and expand ones consciousness and thus perceptual capacity. 

A lot of it is about intent and motivation at it's core.  I love the Whole, desire to be of positive service to the Whole, and i rarely ask things out of just curiosity or ego.

One of my other techniques combined with the above, is this, i ask, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #27 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 1:07pm

Quote:
   Bruce, i have heard you talk about E.T.'s and communications with same, but i haven't ever heard you talk about experiences with or guidance about E.T.'s that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck.  

I've never talked about such experiences because I've never had such experiences.

I've been actively exploring beyond physical reality since 1991.  In all that time I've never, personally, encountered anything or anyone I would call a real threat to me.

I have encountered beings I thought at the time were a real threat to me, but they ALWAYS turned out to be just my own fears, beliefs and expectations of such threats taking form.  The most difficult beings I've encountered have been deceased humans who for one reason or another attempted to appear or be threatening.

Since I've never encountered these unfriendly or harmful aliens you talk about I have no evidence that they exist.  And, for the same reason I also don't have any evidence that they do not exist.  All I am left with is opinion and conjecture, and for me that is of little value when exploring such issues.

Have you ever had direct experience of contact with such beings?

I don't understand the motive these unfriendly aliens could have in keeping humans spiritually stuck?

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 1:43pm

Quote:

Yes, but in a different way that you are talking about and it would take too long to explain and go into right now. i've had direct contact with positive E.T.'s--they are part of my "expanded guidance" resource. My preferred method is to connect with expanded guidance and ask about these. As expanded guidance is much more aware, clearly percecptive, etc than myself or other humans, i trust it and know it can cut through any false information that other beings might project.

Many sources that talk about the E.T. phenomena indicate that many E.T.'s are good at influencing human perception to their ends.

Quote:
I don't understand the motive these unfriendly aliens could have in keeping humans spiritually stuck?

I've read a lot of research in the last year or so on the psychological condition called psychopathy.  At it's core, it seems to be about almost a complete lack of attunement to PUL, which leads to 0 empathy and conscience in relation to others.

It's a very real issue, though not a pleasant one to delve into.

I see parallels with this rare human issue (it's estimated between 1 to 4 % [depending on who you talk to] of the world's population is psychopathic in nature.). Main difference being between the human and the E.T. issue, is that the E.T. group is more collective in nature than our human psychopathic types.

Or another issue, i'm currently taking a western civ history class.  Why have so many human groups throughout time have systems of slavery?  What's logical, rational, or what not about that? 

The guidance that i've gotten, and the experiences with other E.T.'s that i've had, indicates to me that the huge majority of groups out there that are interacting with humanity have either positive or relatively neutral intentions towards us.  I've also been told that we are shielded to some extent from the negative group(s) because the positive E.T.'s intervene.

Because the Reptilians have such a lack of self/internal and other love, they seek to re-make reality in their own image, and we are more easily influenced/manipulated than many other groups.  Look at the history of humanity Bruce, is all that negativity and suffering, all due entirely the majority of probes incarnating here as being so immature and lacking in spiritual connection, or perhaps there is outside interference going on as well making it harder for humanity to grow like those other groups have?

Like attracts and begets Like.  That universal truth, explains this issue on many levels.  Our negativity has attracted their attention, and their negativity seeks to beget like.  We express, live, "teach", what we are at a being level. If we are mostly positive, then we tend to have a positive influence on the Whole.  If we are mostly negative, we tend to have mostly negative intentions and effect on the Whole. 

In a larger holistic context, this issue is easier to understand. 

Also, i think they like and want our Planet, with the added bonus of potentially turning us into slaves.  The dream that i had after meditating and asking whether or not i should share more of my experiences and thoughts about this issue with you, indicated that in this potential possible, but not probable future, where humanity did not grow from the changes and we allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by this group--there was untold suffering among humanity, and we were both physical and energetic slaves to this group. 

I do not want to see that future unfold.  I see the probable potential for humanity to spiritually grow a lot in PUL in a relatively short time. That's the preferred future, and perhaps part of it unfolding is becoming consciously aware of inference (both human and nonhuman) that has spiritually hindered the world? 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:16pm

Quote:

I will explain some of this now that i've addressed some of the other issues.

Very much related to this, is a vivid, clear dream that Becky had before we thought about or accepted the concept of a negative, reptilian like E.T. group.

The dream was about my last in-physical dive in ancient Egypt. She saw me as a spiritual teacher and holistic healer type who was friends with a man she for some reason got the label of "Thoth" in connection to.  Thoth was a friend, co-worker, and ultimately a spiritual teacher/counselor to my past life self.

She saw what looked like upright, relatively human sized, intelligent "dinosaur" like Beings that she strongly perceived didn't like what i was doing in trying to help people spiritually grow.  So they focused collectively on me and focused on injecting negative energy into me.  She saw that it started to have a negative effect.  Longer story shorter, my friend/teacher Thoth helped me to deal with this outside interference.  (i believe that this Thoth person, was an earlier probe projection from the same Disk that "Jesus" was projected from).

In this life:  I started meditating at a young age (13) before i had enough wisdom, knowledge, discernment, internal balance and positivity to do so in a more purely constructive manner.

In other words, i overly opened myself up, and i was already sensitive. 

This combined with some difficult/challenging aspects of my childhood, having an imbalanced body, and now looking back having opened myself up prematurely, i experienced deep, deep suicidal depression. 

For about 7 years or so, i didn't want to be here, and looking back, i think what made it so hard to get out of this, was that i was having this group focus on me, eggging me on.  I did sincerely try to leave this world at one point, and it's a minor miracle that i'm still here. 

Later on, when i asked for Divine protection and guidance, it felt like a weight had been lifted off me.  I also dedicated myself to service to others and to growing in PUL like love, with Yeshua (Jesus) as my template or example.  I also started to eat much better and more healthily

Everything in my life positively changed rapidly after that. Neither suicide nor depression has been an issue since.

I see some parallel with that past life that Becky saw in her dream about me, where i was being focused on by this negative, but powerful E.T. group and what happened in this life.  I'm the direct reincarnation of that fellow, whom after he finished what he was meant to do, went up with a positive E.T. group and became one of them. 

I had a repeating dream when i was a child, where i was traveling in a spaceship from somewhere else to Earth, with a strong feeling of a sense of purpose.  The sensitive we both know, Linn, later referred to me as a "Star child", which at the time didn't make any sense to me (but later with a lot more messages did). 

I think part of what i came here to do, was to try to help raise awareness of this hindering group, so that we can detach ourselves from their influence so that we CAN  rapidly expand our collective consciousness. 

If we stop listening to or being influenced by them, especially our various leaders and movers and shakers, then i think we can heal more efficently and rapidly.  They won't like this, and as McKnight's guidance outlined, they may eventually be allowed to directly physically attack us. 

This is in "Cosmic Journey's".  Rosie was very much in touch with Expanded guidance, and tended to receive rather clear, holistic, deep, and accurate info for the most part. Bob was rather impressed with "Ah So" and her guidance team, it seems. 

Why would they share such information if it didn't have importance or validity? 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:33pm

Quote:
In all that time I've never, personally, encountered anything or anyone I would call a real threat to me.

Just a quick point:  Bruce, i don't think they are a real threat to you.  I think you're spiritually mature and balanced enough to not be influenced by them. Going from the guidance that i've gotten about you, you come from a pretty mature Disk, which is and you as a probe are a retrieval/helper type. You practice attuning to PUL.  All this helps to keep one stronger and less susceptible to unwanted influence.

But can we say the same about many other humans? What would would happen if say some international banking big wigs, our President, some of our congressmen, some of the CEO's of huge, wealthy corporations were influenced by them, leaders of other countries, etc were focused on?

What about the average New Age channeler or "spiritual teacher" wannabe?   

What if the "harm" comes more often in subtle and unconscious influencing of perception rather than overt and obvious harm? 

Such influence could conceivably have a trend towards limiting some humans and humanity in a general sense, couldn't it? 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #31 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:45pm

Say a person recently lost a loved one and is grieving deeply. Such a person has an after death communication experience with this loved one. Some might say that rather than an actual ADC taking place, such a person's grief caused that person to create such an experience. I figure either possibility is true. One needs to figure out what precisely took place in order to know which possibility is true. If it is possible to determine with a fair amount of certainty whether an ADC actually took place, perhaps the same is true with unfriendly being experiences.

I once had this lucid dream. I was standing in front of a building I used to work in. It could be that this building was chosen because it has a futuristic look, a pond in front of it (I'll explain about this later), and a boss who sometimes was used as a symbol for Christ level consciousness had an association with the building.

I looked to my left and the energy (but not what was physically there) of the "entire" panorama moved towards me, and as I felt the energy move through me, I experienced the entire World transform to a higher level of consciousness.  The level of peace, happiness and love was wonderful.

An interesting factor, I used to think, even if Earth changes take place on energetic level, what about all of the physical problems that exist in this World (pollution, nuclear wastes etc.). In this experience all of that had also been transformed. I had a knowing this was so.

Next I looked at sharks that were in the pond I spoke of above. For me, sharks are a symbol for negative beings. The feeling I got is that if this World transforms to a higher level of being too soon, negative entities will be energetically repelled and retrievers in this World won't be able to help them ascend to a higher level of being. Therefore, ascension needs to be delayed.  Since I help retrieve lower level beings, this seemed meaningful to me.

Regarding negative alien motive, it could be that they like to syphon energy from people (fear, anger, hate, lust, worship).

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #32 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:52pm

Quote:
  One point, on the other thread you mention interpreter overlay, seemingly suggesting that those who have received information about this, didn't actually receive info about it but preconceived beliefs, fears, or what not distorted it into negative E.T.'s.

Interpreter overlay is most potentially an issue when it comes the personality consciously seeking or being given information while more fully conscious.
     Do you see where i'm getting with this?  Multiple dreams with clear and straightforward symbolism is not coming from that personality, left brain, interpreter overlayer part of ourselves. 

In my view what I call the Interpreter is an inescapable function operating in unison with the Perceiver function that brings information into our conscious awareness.  We are, again in my use of the term "Interpreter function", never consciously aware of anything that is not processed by the Interpreter.  It's not a choice, it is a hardwired component of the process of becoming consciously aware of any and all information.

What I am suggesting is that information is received, but, always through the "preconceived beliefs, fears, or what not, distorted."

I use "Perceiver" to describe the other hardwired component of conscious aware.  In my view the Perceiver's function is to bring information into our awareness at a subconscious level.  We are constantly bombarded with (metaphorically) gigabytes of information that we are not normally going to be consciously aware of.  Things like body hormone levels and internal regulation of the proper levels, ambient light levels controlling iris dilation levels, and all manner of that kind of body function information.  We are constantly receiving information about our physical surroundings.  We are constantly receiving information about our nonphysical surroundings, etc., etc.  Much of this information remains at a subconscious level.

When we chose to focus our attention on something, our consciousness must have a way to sort through all the information coming into the Perceiver.  That's where the Interpreter comes into use.  When we chose to focus our attention of something the Interpreter uses something akin to "pattern matching" to bring information relevant to our choice into our conscious awareness.  The pattern matching "algorithm" appears to work on a principle of the "nearest similar thing within preexisting memory."  The Interpreter appears to operate within every and any "reality" we are in.  This includes physical reality, dream realities, OOBE realities, Higher Realms, etc., etc.

Whatever "nearest similar thing within preexisting memory" the Interpreter selects to bring information to conscious awareness, that nearest similar thing is the Interpreter Overlay.  The thing chosen will be within the context of our beliefs, expectations, and preconceived ideas attached to that nearest similar thing.  It is only that nearest similar thing that we will be consciously aware of.

Sometimes the Interpreter Overlay will be "thin" so to speak.  Meaning that what we "see" will be very close to what is actually being observed.  Sometimes it will be "thick" meaning that whatever is really there is barely recognizable in the nearest similar thing we are aware of.

Symbols and other visual metaphors are excellent examples of an Interpreter Overlay.  They are not the thing that is really there, they only represent the thing that is there.  And, these symbols carry the effects of any beliefs, ideas, fears, etc. associated with them right along with them into our awareness.

The point of all of this is that we most probably never directly see what is there, we only see our Interpreter's Overlay.  We are then left to try to understand and know whatever we are consciously aware of through the distorted, colored and and "not quite in focus" perspective we have of it.

All that said, our perception of aliens, people, rocks, trees, chairs, planets, stars and ... will always be at least one Interpreter Overlay away from what it really is.  And that's assuming we only use our own direct experience.  As soon as we start considering someone elses' version of whatever we are interested in, we now have to deal with our Interpreter Overlay of that persons' Interpreter Overlay.  It's very easy to get lost doing that.  That's why I recommend only ones own direct experience as a basis for changing our beliefs about anything.  That's why I tell people not to believe anything I say, but rather, have their own direct experience.  I appears that your own direct experience of interaction with aliens (assuming you've had such experience) has led you to believe unfriendly aliens exist whose intention is to keep humans spiritually stuck.  As I have never had such experience, I have no basis on which to take on that belief.  Doesn't mean they don't exist, doesn't mean they do exist.  For me it is an Unknown.

Bruce 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #33 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:19pm

Bruce:

When it comes to interpreter overlay, consider this example.

I didn't know about retrievals until I read what you wrote about them. While meditating I would have these experiences where I would see an image of a person who was distressed in some way, their image would go away, I'd imagine myself helping them, and then suddenly I would be involved in a scene where I was helping them.

Even though these experiences would include details for which it was hard to believe were the result of my imagination, I doubted that I was actually helping someone. After all, I had read about retrievals and my imagination might've been effected accordingly.

One day while meditating I asked for confirmation about doing retrievals. I was shown the cover of Robert Monroe's book Far Journeys. I had yet to read it. The book opened to what felt like page 145, and I saw page 146. I got a copy of the book and saw that page 145 is the first page of a chapter called "Rescue Mission." In Far Journeys, the first page of each book doesn't have a page number. This is why I felt the page number, rather than saw it. I saw 146 because this number actually exists. As far as I know, Rescue Mission is the  first chapter where Robert wrote about doing a retrieval. I don't see how my subconscious mind could've imagined something it didn't know about.

If we put ourselves in the position where we can't validate an experience because interpreter overlay might always mislead us, we might put ourselves in quite a pickle.

It could be that some people don't become aware of the existence of negative beings because their subconscious prevents them from doing so. I was quite resistant to doing so right away. There were occasions when I would be with a guide in a nonphysical state, and I would be shown a door that was partly open. I could tell that I was being asked whether I want to become aware of something on the other side of the door that I'm afraid to become aware of. Since I could tell that I was with a guide who didn't have the same subconscious limitations that I have, I believe it is safe for me to surmise that I was presented with knowledge that was beyond how my subconscious mind limits me.

I must say that there have been occasions when the door method was used to reveal things I was afraid of that I didn't need to be afraid of, sometimes because they don't exist in the way that I imagined. I've put a lot of effort into trying to determine whether I'm being presented with information that is factual, rather than a projection of my subconscious. There could be occasions when I've analyzed the data in a false way.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:30pm

I understand all that Bruce, but i see the issue as relative to the degree that the conscious, personality self is involved in the info.  Again, Cayce is a good example of what happens when you dial that part of self way down. Yes, it still had to be translated into human concepts and ideas, next similar thing, and all that.

Or for another example, "Ah So" directly speaking through Rosie's body, while she was away doing other things.

As perception follows beingness, the more expanded, spiritually mature and PUL attuned the Being, the more clear, expanded, accurate, helpful the information from same will tend to be.

Have you ever directly asked expanded guidance, meaning the most spiritually mature, aware, constructive, etc sources if negative E.T.'s interact with humanity or about the influence of same if they do?  Albert, Becky, and i have, and we've been told in various ways that they do and their influence has a limiting effect.

When i seek guidance, i'm not content with regular ole helpers, as sometimes your average helper/guide type doesn't always have awareness of certain info, or holistically accurate perception. Perception follows beingness.

If we go straight to the Source and those consciously fully at One with same and with PUL, these have a much wider and more accurate perceptual field. 

Yes, we still have to translate and interpret the information.  This is probably why in Becky's first guidance message about this issue (that dream that i mentioned earlier), she had a hard time perceiving and labeling the nature of these beings, and the closest thing she could come up with was "upright, intelligent, Dinosaur looking" like beings.  However, what was obvious, was their negative intent.

Feelings Bruce, are more a primary and direct way of perceiving, because we have always had the feeling sense of perception, way before we ever started to incarnate in places like Earth. Hence, while even feelings can be skewed to some extent at times, there is less probability of, as a trend, skewing that info than say perceiving something like what an E.T. looks like or certain more specific aspects, because as you say, we have to connect it to the most similar thing in our data bank. 

If you really want to know the truth of the matter, i would suggest asking to directly connect only to those most expanded etc that i talked about and communicating with that level about same.

Thank you for the dialogue.  I've pretty much said all i could say on this subject, and have been beating a dead horse to some extent, so i don't plan on talking about it anymore anytime soon.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #35 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:47pm

Justin:

I have to say, despite the efforts I made, I can't say I have a pony in this race.  Smiley People should find out about unfriendly ETs only if they want to.  As already stated, this subject started after you and I read what BillB had to say about some of the beings he met.

I don't mean to imply that I don't care. I appreciate that Bruce started this thread. ET issue aside, it brings up the subject of the interpreter issue. My feeling is that even though we want to take care that our psychological conditioning doesn't get the best of us, we shouldn't place ourselves in a box where we can't figure anything out because supposedly, we can never be certain about anything.

I have a friend like this, no matter what I tell him about my spiritual experiences, he doubts. He has a mental state where he won't allow himself to gather all of the data and figure out what the most reasonable conclusion is. Or in other words, he starts with the premise that nothing can be figured out for certain, so there is no point in trying.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #36 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 6:33pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:19pm:
I don't see how my subconscious mind could've imagined something it didn't know about.

If we put ourselves in the position where we can't validate an experience because interpreter overlay might always mislead us, we might put ourselves in quite a pickle.

Recoverer,

In my view everything that exists within Consciousness is accessible and available to our conscious awareness.  You focused your attention on validating your retrieval experience.  Since ALL that exists within Consciousness is accessible your Perceiver is capable of gathering validating information from wherever it exists into your subconscious awareness.  Since within your preexisting memory you have stored images of books, pages and numbers your Interpreter had a pretty easy task of presenting the information to your conscious awareness in those forms.  You "saw" the book, the pages, and page number.  In my lingo the information wasn't in your imagination so much as you used imagination as a means of perceiving the information stored within Consciousness.

Then, when you checked that page number, in that book, you received the verification of your retrieval experience you requested.

I agree that the issue of Interpreter Overlay, or rather, our understanding of the of it, can mislead us.  I believe Interpreter Overlay is the direct cause of most of what is labeled inaccuracy in nonphysical perception.  But, in the experience you describe it is clearly accurately validated.  On previously unread pages of an unread book you received your validation by the chapter title and probably from the chapter itself.

There are ways around the "pickle" you describe.  For example in the final exercise of the first level workshop I teach, participants have the opportunity to validate their nonphysical contact and communication with a person known to be deceased. 

Every participant writes on a small slip of paper the name of a person they personally know who is deceased.  All these papers are folded and put into a basket.  Then each participant takes one of the slips of paper.  Each participant now has the name of an unknown deceased person provided by one of the other participants whose identity is also unknown to them.  Then during a guided meditation exercise participants visit with the deceased person and gather specific information from the deceased.

In the debriefing session after the exercise the visiting participant learns from the person who knew the deceased what is accurate and what is not.  Even with the issue of Interpreter Overlay distortion, typically 75% to 95% of participants have their visiting the deceased experience validated.

Bruce

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #37 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 7:33pm

Bruce:

In the first paragraph you wrote it seems as if you are saying that the book came from my subconscious memories. In the third paragraph you state differently. To be clear, I hadn't seen the specific pages I referred to before they and the book were shown to me. The fact of feeling page 145 rather than seeing it is a very pertinent detail.

You know those instances when you received PUL from the Planning Intelligence and others? In those cases information was being passed on to you by a being other than yourself. In my experience, when beings pass on information to me, they aren't limited. They might be limited to the extent that they need to consider what I'll understand and be open to receiving. They consider what kind of memories I have in place.

The images of the book I saw came from such a being.  On a number of occasions they have provided me with information I didn't know about at all that I was able to verify later. In a way, I might've received some of this information from my subconscious self, if by subconscious self one means higher self. However, I don't believe my higher self has the same limitations as my subconscious self.

The first time I became aware of my Disk was after three back to back dreams. These dreams were created in such a sophisticated way that by the time the third was about to end, it became very clear that they were created by an intelligence beyond my own, including my subconscious. I woke up in an expanded state and was in contact with my I-there. I thought of it as an I-there rather than disk because I hadn't read any of your books at the time.

For much of what I've experienced, I've made a point of being very methodical about validating what I experienced. I wanted to make certain that my intellect didn't have any doubts. Especially when it comes to whether I received some information from spirit beings rather than my subconscious mind (funny, one of them just said something with a noise that is hard to describe).

This process helps, but what matters the most is what I feel.  Some people speak of connecting to their higher self via head areas, but I believe our heart area is important. This reminds me of when you say we are connected to our Disk via our back. The knowledge that has been most meaningful to me seems to include a connection to universal knowledge and PUL. This knowledge probably relates to the intuition Justin speaks of. We have ways to understand that are beyond our intellect and psychological conditioning. This is a part of what enables us to go beyond our psychological conditioning.

Albert

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #38 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:06am

Quote:
  The OP mentioned being involved in an exercise of expanding beyond the solar system, and conceivably having some experiences with an E.T. group.

This possible E.T. group told him they were Creators, and humans were like ants to them.

This, among other things the OP said (experiences with dragons etc), rung red flags to Albert's and mine intuition. 

After a long time of not talking much about negative E.T.'s here i decided to go into it again, because i thought it might be related to his experience.

Because you haven't received info about it, you do not consider it an important topic or issue. Heck, you don't even think it's real it seems.  That "spiritual course" you use to recommend, did a good job programming your subconscious to not see/perceive more harmful/deceptive etc influences spiritually.

Since this thread starts by quoting me I thought I'd butt back in; looks like a variety of topics were mixed together.

The quote is taken out of the context of the thread.  Yes, the ETs did say we are as ants to them.  I also explained in that thread I believe, that later those beings did apologize for not being high functioning in "our" language/thought process.  Therefore their comment didn't come off right to my point of view.  And I explained "we" may be insulted by such a comment, but it is still a fair description of us.  That whole "reaction" is do to man's ego reacting to bluntly stated truths. 

Those same beings explained their role in creation of this region and in that sense since they "encoded parts of us - intellect" did not consider themselves as ETs because they are actually part of our roots.

Moving on, I also acknowledged that there are dark forces, forces that are oppositional and that I have encountered them too.  I simply don't dwell on them or that.

My sarcastic comment made while bashing Tom Campbell's Big TOE was made to suggest that if one actually buys into his ideas then when questioning the origin of the great computer in the sky, one has to consider that the whole virtual reality of Campbell may be a deception, or manipulation. And we all "know" from the Internet that the Reptilians are the greatest suspects as deception originators.  After all, we've all seen YouTubes of Reptilian shape shifters AND Reptilians do look scary, so they must be bad.

Again my sarcasm pertaining to what one may learn from the Internet public bathroom.  Are the Reptilians real?  WHO KNOWS?  Are they bad because they look different from us?  Is our reality "actually" a virtual reality and the real reality is a big computers?  Of Course Not.  That's like saying your life in some TV channel's sitcom isn't real, the real channels are in some broadcasting control station, but no one has actually seen the control station and none of the laws of physics promoting that transmitter science of the electrical engineering behind the station and your TV have been specifically explained, demonstrated, or proven - another analogy.

What can one say about other evolved forms of being and consciousness?  That they are there?  Why not.  Otherwise it simply the whole universe and man.  Does that really seem sensible? No.

What and who are the ETs?  Well I think there are other organic life forms in this plane, or level, or frequency, or dimension, or whatever hijacked technical word is used to describe something we can really describe, BUT I believe that there are also other beings that are simply forms of consciousness with various species residing at different levels.  Are they ETs?  If they don't have physical bodies are they counted as ETs?

What difference does it make.  The lurking question is are they "bad", dangerous, or manipulating us.  If one removes all religions overtones, one would simply have to acknowledge at least that our own experience shows us that there are oppositional forces that have their own agendas in nature; creatures occupying different ecologic niches.   

Kinda like people that presume the whole planet is for their personal exploitation, like people free to disregard the well being of every other species on the planet while promoting man's or some individual's own self interest, free to enslave those other species on the planet to experiment on in tormenting ways, or simply enslave them for consumption.  Now I'm confused who's the dark menacing force on Earth? 

If one doesn't like the notion of encountering an animal spirt such as a dragon, one should throw out all the mythology of various cultures, throw out Rudolph Steiner, throw out everything that so call modern sensibility snickers at.   

Throw out all the alchemy of early spiritists, that became the alchemy of Isaac Newton that lead to F=MA, throw out all the religions of the world including paganism including Hinduism. And then throw out this whole forum because modern sensibility snickers at this too.

Do I believe oppositional forces are involved in our minds and lives?  Yes.  Do I believe their are aliens on Earth?  Sure, why not.  Can we talk about that?  Well, if ya throw out all the traditions in our cultures that addressed this topic because you think these have wrongfully conditioned us, what are you going to replace that with?  The say-nothings of somebody's rambling changelings on the Internet says?  Well I guess we would still have all the above top secret documents of the government on which to build our new understandings of life.  Wait, we'll keep Bob Monroe's book as the corner stone of truth.  We could keep Bruce's books too. 

So if this thread is "about" Aliens, what exactly is the question? 

- Bill

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #39 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:01pm

Hello BillB:

When it comes to your TMI thread, I didn't analyze everything you said thoroughly enough to come to a definite conclusion about you contacting unfriendly ETs. The ant part didn't stand out to me. What stood out to me was the emotionless beings.  Since I had an encounter with empathy lacking ETs that seemed to have an insidious agenda, I wondered if the same """might""" be true with the emotion lacking beings you encountered. I was trying to be helpful.

What is the purpose of this thread? Going by how it has played out, I suppose its purpose is to see whether it is possible to become aware of the existence of unfriendly ETs that interact with this Earth, without being a deluded person. This is what I look like.  Cheesy

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #40 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 9:04pm

It's hard to say what unfriendly means.  Are the animals in the forest unfriendly?  Maybe they just don't need people's company.  Maybe they've learned to steer clear of people.

Maybe there are lots of species out there that just aren't interested in humans.  Who could blame them...

IP Logged

Reply #41 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:00pm

BillB wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:06am:
So if this thread is "about" Aliens, what exactly is the question? 

- Bill

Here are some questions - and proposed answers, without explanation:
1. Are there such beings as interplanetary and interdimensional aliens? Probably.
2. Have they previously or currently been to Earth? Probably.
3. Is there a race of evil reptilian aliens trying to detrimentally influence the minds and spiritual development of humanity and take over control of the Earth?  No. But there is an explanation.

And by the way, regarding:
recoverer wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:43pm:
1796:

It seems as if you are poking fun just for the fun of it. Isn't that the sort of thing bullies do? Do you believe that there might be a much better way for you to find fullfillment? If you could see into Justin's heart, you probably wouldn't feel so good about poking fun. Even if you believe he is mentally disturbed (he isn't), do you believe it is good to poke fun at mentally disturbed people? Is this what loving your neighbor as yourself is all about?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=internet+bullying

A few days ago after I asked Justin how he can see people's auras and how he knows that reptilian aliens are trying to detrimentally influence the minds and spiritual development of humanity, you two put up a page of posts gossiping about me, saying I am a right wing extremist, materialist, Christian hypocrite, full of hate, conservative, intolerant of homosexuals, generally a bad person, and don't even understand my own religion or I would believe in reptilian aliens because they are in the bible, etc, etc., and Justin saying Jesus had given him a message for me that I was spiritually off track and Jesus was angry with me saying I should "Wake up dude". All of which I found quite funny and had a good chuckle at some of it.

Then either yourselves or the moderator deleted it all.

And now in response to me putting up two links to the Jungle Book cartoon (Reply #13) you two grown men play the victims, suggesting I'm not loving my neighbour and that my putting up those links to a cartoon is bullying you, and you show a link about how internet bullies drive school girls to depression and suicide by sending texts like, “You’re so annoying”, and, “Get a life”.

The purveyors of vulnerability and victimhood are the cause of the high rates of depression and suicide.   

I take a dim view of those who play the victim and who spread the sickness of victimhood. They are the real problem.

And yes, I was having fun just for the fun of it. When I saw this thread continuing about reptilian invaders influencing humans, I naturally put up the links in reply #13 to scenes from the Jungle Book cartoon because it is funny and relevant to the subject matter. I love the Jungle Book cartoon; it is a genuine work of art, and when I read or hear anyone talk about reptilian aliens hypnotising people I am always reminded of the snake Kaa hypnotising Mowgli the jungle boy and trying to hypnotise Shere Khan the tiger but with less success. On the same cartoon I also love The Bare Necessities and The King of the Swingers. If a reader appreciates well drawn animation and happy jazz then do look them up on you tube.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #42 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 1:40am

BillB wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:06am:
Since this thread starts by quoting me I thought I'd butt back in; looks like a variety of topics were mixed together. . .
- Bill

Bill,

Have you ever considered doing metaphysical standup in ashrams and Buddhist temples?  In your way with words and turn of a phrase I feel the spirit of Lenny Bruce, George Carlin and Robin Williams.  Seriously.  If you stood on a stage, solo, and did your post as a monolog people would get such incredible knowledge and insight, packed in a humorous, entertaining way!  I guess you can probably tell I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Your description of your contacts and thoughts on the matter resonate so well with my own  experiences with intelligences from other areas of consciousness (aska (Also Sometimes Known as Aliens)).  Realities being what they are, their inhabitants appear to be just adaptations to niches within consciousness.  One's just about as good as any of the rest, as long as I understand I perceive them from within my perspective as a human (still learning what that is).  Sometimes some, dare I say species(?), tend toward believing their reality is the real one, and the realities of other species are often viewed as less than real and sometimes threatening.

I remember meeting a nonphysical guy years ago and I said something to him that must have implied that my reality was physical (real) and his was nonphysical (not real).  He got a funny look on his face and he said, "Bruce, you've got it all wrong!"  'Where I come from, my reality is solid and real.  When I hit a wall in my reality it's solid.  But Bruce, here in your reality I can walk right through your walls.  Bruce, the reality you live in is the nonphysical one!'

My first thought was to argue with him.  Fortunately, I let a few seconds pass before I spoke, and I thought about what he'd said. After a few more seconds, I smiled at him, nodding my head, and kept my yap shut.  I gotta admit, he had a point.

Thanks again Bill for a thoroughly entertaining post filled with wisdoms' pearls.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #43 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 2:29am

recoverer wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:01pm:
What stood out to me was the emotionless beings.  Since I had an encounter with empathy lacking ETs that seemed to have an insidious agenda, I wondered if the same """might""" be true with the emotion lacking beings you encountered.

recoverer,

The "aliens" I called 2ndGathGroup in my 3rd and 4th books were a variety with a complete lack of experience or knowledge of emotion.  It turned out the evolution of their form of consciousness required the inability to feel or express emotional energies of any kind.  As a telepathic race an irrational, emotional outburst by one would be felt and experienced by every member of their race simultaneously.  It would be impossible for them to exist as a coherent form of consciousness.  Their evolutionary adaption was to never develop emotional experience within their form of consciousness.  It wasn't an "insidious agenda," just part of their chosen path in the evolution of their "telepathic" form of consciousness.  At least that's my opinion, based on what I've come to believe about them from experiences exploring their form of consciousness so far.

Like I said earlier, I've never encountered any beings that were an actual threat to me.  And the few times I actually thought I was threatened it turn out to be my own "stuff" projected onto others and reflected back to me.

Glad we made this a separate threat, I am enjoying the conversations and focusing on the issue of harmful or unfriendly aliens.  Still haven't met any of those kind yet. 

Sorry for the loss of a few of the posts.  Some violated Posting Guidelines or were just too far off topic and were deleted without notice.  Unfortunately I think a few babies went out with the bath water :d(

Thanks for continuing to post here, I'm enjoying this ride,

Bruce

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 10:35am

Hi Bruce,  Interesting thoughts about telepathy and a need for lack of emotion.  Is it also possible that the emotions are more readily regulated then as in our case?

Also, I could never do stand-up comedy because I start to laugh at my own jokes before I get to the punch line.  What can I say, it's a birth defect.

About Reptilians:  I should clarify I use the Reptilians as a joke.  I have no idea whether there is any truth to them.  Rather, I see them seem largely as an Internet creation.  Wait, does that make them real?  Now I'm really worried.

About Emotionless Beings:  Again I think the problem with this issue is largely a matter of human's expectation that all beings have the same emotional composition as us and that they project warm fuzzy peaceful emissions of cuddly love.  As an aside, if an ant were to talk to you how much emotion would that invoke in you - as opposed to a lion talking to you?  My thought here is just because a being appears to not have emotions doesn't mean it doesn't.  Perhaps an emotional response is not illicit in them by the encounter with us.  Like the ticket taker at an airline boarding gate saying, Have a nice day.  How much emotion is in that?

To clarify the jab at cuddly love:  I recently wrote a blogger that writes about her personal thoughts.  In her blog she commented on this special "place", that is warm peaceful loving...full of friendship, etc.  So i wrote her "what" or "Where" is that place and whether she knew the purpose of that place.  Nothing in return.  My point here is many people key in on those themes - feelings - and are satisfied with job done.  We've confirmed our need for emotional affirmation that we are safely tucked in bed; everything is completely wonderful.  My beef with such things is that they don't go beyond the cuddly "feeling" and I never learned to like poetry. Undecided

I'm gonna go have more coffee... Cheesy

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 11:26am

Well Bruce, i gotta say, you've done a great job in reducing the vastness and relativity of all of the larger reality to a pretty simple black and white one.  In this entire simply vast reality, there is not a single group of entities out there with malevolent intentions towards, or whom have the ability to influence many (but not all) humans towards the limiting. None except those pesky former meanie humans and they can't do the latter.

Cayce, McKnight, Monroe, Cambpell, and various other reputable sources must all be smoking some good stuff since they do talk about such things.

I mean, when i've deliberately asked to connect only to and receive help from only the most expanded Guidance and asked this level about this issue with open minded, but definite skepticism, and not just myself, but my wife, a friend, and i have been told in various ways that there is such a group involved with humans, well we all also must be smoking that good stuff to.

When you or others do likewise, and don't just wait for them to show up on your door step and introduce themselves, then we can have a serious conversation about this issue.

If people understood about the holistic nature of warfare, then it remains in their advantage to stay as hidden and secretive as possible, and particularly not to become obviously involved with humans that are too conscious to not be manipulated or have their conscious memories tampered with.

They are not going to introduce themselves to folks like you and say, "hey Bruce, we are some negative ET's that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck and forgive our hubris, we are pretty good at our job if we do say so ourselves." 

To which you would reply, "oh, you guys are just fooling with me, i know you're just secretly Care Bears at heart.  Come on, show your real colors."

Then everyone would hug and share PUL with each other.

I truly do wish Bruce, that we lived in such a reality, but we don't.  Many E.T. groups ARE on the spectrum of positive to neutral in intentions to us, but not every single one.

I fully understand the skepticism when you haven't received guidance about them or haven't had experiences with them, but again, to cut through any ignorance or glamour, it is best to connect to the most expanded guidance and ask these about them with no preconception to get the real scoop. 

I asked you earlier if you have ever done this, and you did not answer my question.  I don't care so much if you do or don't in a personal sense.  But i do care about this issue, as it's been brought to my attention as an important, influencing variable in the evolution of humans towards that of PUL or not. 

As my dream told me about you, you are asleep/unconscious to this issue.   

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 11:39am

CB, i don't consider myself a "victim" whatsoever in our recent interaction. 

Ever since our last challenging interaction about a year and a half ago when your political orientation among other things came out, i've seen occasional indirect, but personal oriented comments.  Like when Bets said "New Member Justin" not that long ago, and you replied something about laughing hilariously about that.  Or the quote that Albert quoted you deriding our beliefs.

I've consistently ignored such comments because i don't care what you think about me.

I had a weak moment of intolerance though, when you were going on and on about your enlightened connection to God and your Higher self.  Perhaps my weak moment of intolerance was a kind of projection.

However, you clearly showed me your true colors in that prior difficult interaction which was linked previously in a post that Bruce Moen erased. 

And as far as recently goes, after i saw Albert's defense of me, i wrote him a p.m. and told him no worries about it and to be fair, i had started the overt, obvious conflict this time. 

I'm going to go back to ignoring you in a personal sense as i have consistently done since about a year and a half ago. Feel free to do whatever. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 12:11pm

1796 said: A few days ago after I asked Justin how he can see people's auras and how he knows that reptilian aliens are trying to detrimentally influence the minds and spiritual development of humanity, you two put up a page of posts gossiping about me, saying I am a right wing extremist, materialist, Christian hypocrite, full of hate, conservative, intolerant of homosexuals, generally a bad person, and don't even understand my own religion or I would believe in reptilian aliens because they are in the bible, etc, etc., and Justin saying Jesus had given him a message for me that I was spiritually off track and Jesus was angry with me saying I should "Wake up dude". All of which I found quite funny and had a good chuckle at some of it.

Recoverer responds: I don't recall calling you a fundamentalist of  some kind. Justin felt you said something about him (and possibly me) in a mocking way because of what we said about unfriendly aliens. I said that I haven't made a point of keeping track of your snide remarks, but remember a couple, one that relates to people who are aware of unfriendly beings. In fact, in a couple of other posts I spoke of you in a complimentary way. If you search my name you can probably find a couple of those posts.

I think it is okay that Justin spoke up for himself, even though over all, it is probably best to not go too far with trying to explain what somebody is about. For the most part, people can figure that out for themselves.

Again, to make a joke about somebody because you think they are deluded about unfriendly aliens, is that a good thing to do?

If Bruce believes we are deluded, at least ways he is trying to be helpful rather than poke fun.

Whether it is possible for people to find out about unfriendly aliens, and the existence of Jesus (another thing some people might consider interpreter overlay) without being deluded, that is for each person to figure out for his or herself.

A late P.S. if you don't want people to call you out, then don't be like a troll and make snide remarks.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 12:30pm

Bruce:

It sounds like the emotionless Aliens you contacted are different than the emotionless Aliens I contacted. The ones I contacted, I could feel that they lacked empathy, and as a result weren't adverse to having a negative agenda. They also felt like they were quite intelligent.

I want to make it clear that I don't receive messages about unfriendly aliens all the time. I've received them while meditating less than 10 times. I received them during dreams less than 10 times.

Therefore, it doesn't seem as if some subconscious fear keeps coming up and troubling me, as happened with that Banshee-troubled guy you helped out.

I've also had some minimal contact with friendly aliens and received a message that seemed to make the point that there are friendly aliens that are looking out for us. Sorry, my memory is incomplete on this later point.

Bruce Moen wrote on Jul 19th, 2015 at 2:29am:
recoverer wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:01pm:
What stood out to me was the emotionless beings.  Since I had an encounter with empathy lacking ETs that seemed to have an insidious agenda, I wondered if the same """might""" be true with the emotion lacking beings you encountered.

recoverer,

The "aliens" I called 2ndGathGroup in my 3rd and 4th books were a variety with a complete lack of experience or knowledge of emotion.  It turned out the evolution of their form of consciousness required the inability to feel or express emotional energies of any kind.  As a telepathic race an irrational, emotional outburst by one would be felt and experienced by every member of their race simultaneously.  It would be impossible for them to exist as a coherent form of consciousness.  Their evolutionary adaption was to never develop emotional experience within their form of consciousness.  It wasn't an "insidious agenda," just part of their chosen path in the evolution of their "telepathic" form of consciousness.  At least that's my opinion, based on what I've come to believe about them from experiences exploring their form of consciousness so far.

Like I said earlier, I've never encountered any beings that were an actual threat to me.  And the few times I actually thought I was threatened it turn out to be my own "stuff" projected onto others and reflected back to me.

Glad we made this a separate threat, I am enjoying the conversations and focusing on the issue of harmful or unfriendly aliens.  Still haven't met any of those kind yet. 

Sorry for the loss of a few of the posts.  Some violated Posting Guidelines or were just too far off topic and were deleted without notice.  Unfortunately I think a few babies went out with the bath water :d(

Thanks for continuing to post here, I'm enjoying this ride,

Bruce

IP Logged

judithateresa

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:19am

hi bruce...my belief is that aliens exist throught the centurys ..I believe that they showed the Egyptians the technology to build pyrimads as they could no way have moved those massive rocks especially in line with the stars without alien intervention..i don't feel they are a threat to this planet..i think if they were they would have shown it by now...

some people ive read stories of believe aliens are part of satans army...but I don't agree somehow..i feel they have helped mankind through the centurys when really needed ..

I feel they watch this planet at times..i don't know why ..something tells me in my head ..intuition probably..

I think that theres so much out there in the universe not yet discovered ...

I remember my dad saying through a genuine medium that he could see our planet from were he was.....

love..god bless...judithateresa

IP Logged

Reply #50 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 10:06pm

Quote:
  CB, i don't consider myself a "victim" whatsoever in our recent interaction. 
Ever since our last challenging interaction about a year and a half ago when your political orientation among other things came out, i've seen occasional indirect, but personal oriented comments.  Like when Bets said "New Member Justin" not that long ago, and you replied something about laughing hilariously about that.  Or the quote that Albert quoted you deriding our beliefs.
I've consistently ignored such comments because i don't care what you think about me.
   I had a weak moment of intolerance though, when you were going on and on about your enlightened connection to God and your Higher self.  Perhaps my weak moment of intolerance was a kind of projection.
  However, you clearly showed me your true colors in that prior difficult interaction which was linked previously in a post that Bruce Moen erased. 
   And as far as recently goes, after i saw Albert's defense of me, i wrote him a p.m. and told him no worries about it and to be fair, i had started the overt, obvious conflict this time. 
  I'm going to go back to ignoring you in a personal sense as i have consistently done since about a year and a half ago. Feel free to do whatever. 

You mistook me for a good person by your standards. I am not.

IP Logged

Reply #51 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 10:32pm

judithateresa wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:19am:
hi bruce...my belief is that aliens exist throught the centurys ..I believe that they showed the Egyptians the technology to build pyrimads as they could no way have moved those massive rocks especially in line with the stars without alien intervention..i don't feel they are a threat to this planet..i think if they were they would have shown it by now...

some people ive read stories of believe aliens are part of satans army...but I don't agree somehow..i feel they have helped mankind through the centurys when really needed ..

I feel they watch this planet at times..i don't know why ..something tells me in my head ..intuition probably..

I think that theres so much out there in the universe not yet discovered ...

I remember my dad saying through a genuine medium that he could see our planet from were he was.....

love..god bless...judithateresa

That sounds reasonable; for it sure is a big universe.

cb

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #52 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:32am

Greetings.

I haven't been posting here for quite a while lately. I have a lot of interest in this topic. From everything I've read and studied, there are many different races of E.T. that come to this planet from now and before the human race ever got started. Actually, if you take the Sumerian writings as fact, it's the Annunaki who created us in the first place to mine gold for them and service their needs.

I have had several encounters myself with them, but only through meditation and dreams. I had a meditation once where I was out of my physical body and was communicating with them telepathically on a planet somewhere closer to the center of The Milky Way. I can't remember what the communication was about, but I remember telling them that I needed to return to my body and they understood. I remember seeing myself travel very fast back to our solar system and then back to Earth. I didn't remember my actual joining back into my body but I instantly got up and tried my best to remember what transpired. This is all I could remember but I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I do recall that they were benevolent though.

I'm sure that there are some nasty races of Aliens that come here and use humans for nefarious purposes, but I haven't encountered them personally.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:48pm

Hi Ralph, good to see you around. 

I don't have much to directly add to what you said. I would just point out that it's a very, very big reality, and freewill was given to every individualized consciousness that was sparked off from the Source and the Oneness. 

Hence, it's not just possible, but highly probable that there are at least a few groups out there that (to temporarily borrow some Campbell lingo/concepts) instead of reducing entropy via Love, have done so through more limited means like control, force, etc 

Ime and guidance, the Reptilian E.T.'s is such a group.

Many spiritual belief systems and sources talk about a similar concept of a Universal Law, the most succinct version is "Like attracts, (resonates with), and begets Like". 

Humanity has long been more polarized to the negative and ego itself as an overall trend. 

Humans and Reptilians, being of a general similar overall frequency, have co-attracted to each other. 

The difference between us, is that our collective consciousness is more extreme.  We have an extreme admixture of fairly bright and somewhat pure Light, but with a lot of fairly intense lack of same. 

With the Reptilians, it is more smoothed out and collective among them.

However, speaking metaphorically, the sum of both's amount of Light is ultimately similar. 

Think of it like a spectrum that exists from 0 to 100.  1 being the very rare, extreme psychopathic type that is about to experience break down of their consciousness coherency and organisation--true, permanent self death. 

100 is Yeshua (Jesus), pure Love. Other well known spiritual teachers range from say 70 to 90.

Most humans range on the spectrum from say about 10 to 50--with 50 being the older souls among us (obviously some individuals go beyond that, but they are more rare, we're talking the more average of the "old souls) and 10 being the more average of the psychopathic among us, and about 30 +/- 5 being the somewhat common, but rather selfish and materialistic type person (think the typical redneck or republican American type).  The average of the range is about 30. 

With the Reptilians it's different. Their spectrum range is less broad, they are more collectively intune with each other.  Let's theorize it's a tighter range of about 15 to 25 on the spectrum of almost pure ego/lack of Love to that of pure Love, with the average difference of about about 20.

I'm not saying any of this is literally accurate, i'm just trying to explain metaphysical principles via a metaphorical exercise. 

You can see that the average difference of the human range and reptilian in this exercise is not much different, and many humans, more individually speakingm are more "intune" with them.  But even our respective collective "sums" are close enough to "resonate" some according to the Universal Law of Like attracts, resonates with, and begets Like. 

All of this is very easy to understand, once you realize how reality and consciousness works, and the different rule sets involved. In a very real sense, it's a type of nonphysical physics. 

But beliefs/belief systems, fear, avoidance of the shadow, etc get in the way of perceiving such issues and groups clearly. 

The good news is that humans are going through a unique cycle, where we have the very real and probable potential to grow a lot collectively in a relatively short time. 

Speaking theoretically, in a couple hundred years, the human average will probably be closer to 60 than to it's current 30.  In a thousand years, it will be closer to 95--pretty close to collective Yeshua like level. 

In other words, things are looking brighter for humans than they have for a very, very long time.  But, this is not just handed to us on a silver platter.  The more of us that consciously work towards this, the easier it will become for all. And imo, part of this process is not just about attuning to Love in the direct sense, but also becoming more consciously aware of the various inner and outer hindrances that block a greater attunement to Love. 

For humans, the two primary outer hindrances are our human psychopaths (which very strongly influence a lot of the power structures in the world like media, finance, politics, business, government, religion, etc) and the reptilians (in some cases, there are older and/or current connections between these two). 

My precept is that the reason why both John the Baptist and Jesus referred to some of the corrupt, ego centered, power hungry religious leaders of their time as serpents/vipers and/or children or begotten of same, is because some of them originally were of the reptilian group.

Just as positive E.T.'s occasionally directly incarnate from their E.T. group/system of consciousness into human form, so don't the reptilians occasionally directly incarnate into human form. 

There are no "shapeshifting" human reptilians and all that. What sometimes does happen, is that people have moments of intuitive attunement, and see the overlaying consciousness/psyche of some humans, which is very reptilian in nature whether through strong energetic connection to them and/or having come from that group directly recently. 

Or, some have experiences with reptilian E.T.'s, whom are good at influencing human perception, and can alter the average human's perception to appear as a beautiful human or what not.  But such control and influence is rarely ever perfect, sometimes people via connection to their expanded self can see beyond the projected illusion, and see them as they really are.

Hence they seem to "shape shift", but it's not that they are changing their physical form and all that, it's that you were tricked into seeing them as they wanted you to see them, and then you get a brief glimpse of what they really look like, and so it seems to be "shape shifting", when it's just YOUR perception that has shifted. 

I'm fairly convinced that a certain somewhat popular spiritual course out there, has the effect to strongly program subconsciously a weird schism of overly seeing/focusing on ego in relation to fellow humans, and at the same time blocking perception of cosmic "evil". That course denies that there is error/evil/sin, while underhandedly focusing so much on ego at the same time.  Whoever or whatever designed it, really did a brilliant job, and was well aware of how the human psyche and subconscious works, and how best to influence same.  Take some core truth, and inject limiting distortions, while constantly repeating same in a boring, repetitive way making the subconscious mind come to the fore and put constant, limiting suggestions in same.

My initial thought would be that this would tend to have a time cap, meaning if one doesn't read and think about it for a long time, this influence would gradually dissipate if a person was moving in a right direction in other areas for the most part, but it's possible that such subconscious programming could linger in specific areas of the psyche. It could have a blocking effect on accurately perceiving such a group as the reptilians. After all, they are the cosmic, collective personification, embodiment of evil/sin/error aka severe lack of Love.  They have some concern for each other, for their "superior race" as they view it, which is enough "love" to keep their consciousness patterns from breaking completely down.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #54 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 10:10pm

I would add Todd Acamesis as someone on FaceBook who could be contacted regarding this subject. He has experience contacting ET's in the non-physical, good and not so good.

He has also spoken of influences which cloud perceptions of general populace.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #55 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 4:19pm

Hello:

I'm not a member of facebook, so I couldn't view what Todd says there.  In many cases I can see facebook postings even though I'm not a member, I don't know what the difference is in this case.

sanatogen wrote on Sep 13th, 2015 at 10:10pm:
I would add Todd Acamesis as someone on FaceBook who could be contacted regarding this subject. He has experience contacting ET's in the non-physical, good and not so good.

He has also spoken of influences which cloud perceptions of general populace.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #56 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 5:05pm

Hi Recoverer,

In that case an email address would be

acamesis AT journeyoftruth.co.uk
todd        AT journeyoftruth.co.uk

To get a flavour of him, also on youtube   https://goo.gl/ePaUaD
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2015 at 8:14pm by sanatogen »  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #57 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:44pm

Thank you.  It'll be more than a week before I have a chance to watch videos, I can't while at work.

sanatogen wrote on Sep 14th, 2015 at 5:05pm:
Hi Recoverer,

In that case an email address would be

todd AT journeyoftruth.co.uk

To get a flavour of him, also on youtube   https://goo.gl/ePaUaD

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:56pm

Thank you for sharing Rod.  I haven't heard of Todd before, but when i have some time, i'll take a gander at some of his info.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #59 - Oct 6th, 2015 at 4:02pm

I watched some Todd Acamesis videos. He seems okay.  I skipped around a bit because a lot of what he said is familiar.

At the end of part 7, and parts 8 and 9 (of the series sanatogen provided links for), he sort of spoke of Alien experiences.  He said he made contact with a being who first went through numerous incarnations in the Earth system (in an Oversoul way), and then did the same in an alien system. He said he used to be into conspiracy theories, but after seeing that the unfriendly aliens aren't much different than unfriendly people, he stopped getting involved with conspiracy theories. I don't remember his exact words, but basically he believes everything will work out okay.

Perhaps this is so, but perhaps it can be done with less negativity than is necessary. If the World is stubborn about positive growth and is influenced by negative beings more than is necessary, it will go through unnecessary hardship.

I can't say I was ever into the conspiracy theory thing even though some might be true. When it comes to negative aliens, I never got into people like David Icke.  My thoughts on this are based on what I experienced.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Oct 12th, 2015 at 12:57pm

Quote:
When it comes to negative aliens, I never got into people like David Icke.

Similar here. David Icke and his info, actually turned me off from even thinking about or seriously considering the whole reptilian ET concept.

I was generally open minded to the possibility of negative E.T. groups and/or possibly being involved with Earth and humans, but it wasn't something that i gave much thought or focus to until certain experiences, messages, and synchronicities.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Oct 17th, 2015 at 3:02am

After i became more open minded to the Reptilian ET concept, i started to read a lot of abduction material.  Interestingly, Reptilian ET's are fairly commonly found in accounts of abductions of humans (though not as common as thin, Gray or White, big head, huge eye E.T. groups). 

When you read a lot of varied abduction cases, there are some fairly similar and common patterns that emerge. 

A fairly high degree of similarity in many areas between people of very different and similar backgrounds--especially in relation to particular ET groups. 

Another is that many experiencers tend to have experiences with more than one group.  Another is many tend to lose most of the fear and anger associated with at least some of the abductions ie to particular groups. 

Those that have had experiences with more than one group, often perceive that various groups are actively combining human DNA with their own group's DNA to create so called "hybrids".  (especially so with the Gray group(s), which often have a human meet their sort of offspring).

For another example, among people that have been abducted by Grays, some, or many, learn that they had made Soul contracts with this group before coming in. 

Fairly common are the people learning that they themselves, their Soul's/Consciousnesses, were previously OF a particular group before they came in. 

Another pattern found is that many ET groups are very good at manipulating human perception to their own ends. They can create screens over real memories, hide what they really look like, really subjugate memories, etc. 

This is even found in non abduction or non classical ET type oriented sources.  For example, when Bob Monroe met an ET group, one of the individuals presented themselves as W.C. Fields to him.  Despite that Bob wanted to see what it really looked like, he didn't end up doing so. 

This is particularly noticeable with the Reptilian group whom both seem to excel at, and most often practice this form of deception. 

Re: the Reptilians in relation to cases of abductions--here are some common patterns i've noted about these:

Fairly commonly they are perceived, when not screened over, as physically (one of the only groups perceived to be physically strong, muscular, etc) and psychically powerful, often with an aggressive, arrogant, and dangerous vibe and manner to them.  Unlike most of the other E.T. groups, which seem to severely lack emotions, the Reptilians have some innate emotions in the sense of high, easy to arose temper--yet at the same time feel cold/unloving. 

It's not uncommon for both the males and females to outright rape or take sexual advantage of humans of the opposite gender. For human males in particular, the females tend to screen themselves as exotically beautiful human females, and aggressively mount the human males, but often at some point the males see through the screen and become highly disturbed. 

One account i read about, involved a man who went to a therapist because he went from having a normal, sexual relationship with his wife, to all of a sudden avoiding sex which went on for a long time before he sought help.  As they went deeper in the regression, it was found out that he perceived himself in the above type situation described, and was so disturbed by it that for 10 years after, until the therapy and regression sessions, he was impotent even with his wife.  After the therapy and regression sessions, he reportedly re-assumed relations with his wife. 

Sometimes it seems that a lone Reptilian being is in control of a small group of other E.T.'s, particularly the Grays, like they are slave masters.

Since some experiencer's indicate there is a war between the Reptilians and other groups, in general and in relation to Earth and humans more specifically, it's possible that these are captured and subdued ET's rather than being complicit or willingly part of their plans. 

Nasty, strong odor is associated with Reptilian beings from a wide range of experiencers. 

A common, general factor found in abduction cases is that initially people don't realize they have been abducted. And once they learn, they are not quick to talk about it to friends and family and tend to keep this side of their life very secret and hidden, though a few here and there come out publicly. 

And some only after many, many years of being aware and previously very quiet about it. 

When literally thousands and thousands of people from all around the globe, from very diverse backgrounds and beliefs, all report similar events and corroborating info, chances are, there is probably something to it despite what we like to believe.  I find it highly arrogant and dismissive when people automatically write off the similar experiences of many, many different people with a wide range of belief systems.

Also, while some find out that they spiritually signed up to have experiences with certain groups before hand (again, particularly those in relation to the Gray group(s), i really doubt that most signed up to be raped by a Reptilian being.

Unfortunately, it seems that some therapist types try to overly soften and almost justify the Reptilians.  John Mack for example, seemed to think that we were facing them to integrate and become aware of our own shadow side.  Whereas Barbara Lamb seems to have become almost welcoming and positive about them for some reason (my very strong sense is that she is rather naive and overly trusting because she has a fundamental dislike of seeing the shadow side of life). 

I would say, sometimes evil is just evil and evil for evil's sake, and a case of a group of consciousnesses abusing their Source given freewill and they just don't care about how much suffering they cause to others.  Just like human psycho/sociopathic types. 

We may have, in a sense, attracted their attention some by our own collective negativity--however, that doesn't mean that we deserve such treatment and interaction necessarily.  When a man beats a woman, i don't blame her for his behavior, even if on some level she attracted or sought out that type of man. 

Or people that bully others.  Sure, shadow projection and polarization can be involved, but that doesn't give the bully type license to act that way in the first place. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #62 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:40pm

ALIENS ARE DEMONS
NOT EXTRA DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
OR ENTITIES FROM ANOTHER PLANET

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.