Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The egg cup (Read 5242 times)
Carlos

ALK Member

The egg cup
Jan 12th, 2014 at 8:25am

Continues from afterlife forum. My wife and me received the shocking message from the doctor that they had found an extended tumor structure around her small intestine and some smaller tumors in the liver. But they didn't know where the starting tumor was.

Next day an egg cup slipped out of my hand and crashed on the floor. I told my wife: It all started in one of your ovaries. Yesterday they were examined and yep, there it was. One tumor in each. We really enjoy that egg cup event.

I had a dream where Pa was together with us. Suddenly he laid down with his head in my lap and became silent. I realised that he had died and cried out: Please don't leave me again! Just after my cry, I realized a fuzzy transparent structure in front of me and felt it was Pa in spirit. I joined with him and an intense emotion streamed through me. I started to cry and woke up.

I've been thinking about this dream. Now it feel's as he's in the game. That we once more engage together, just as he used to help me in my projects a long time ago.

IP Logged

Bardo

Re: The egg cup
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2014 at 9:21am

Carlos,
I am sending you and your wife healing energy, love and strength in this hard hard time. It sounds like you have a great spirit guide in your "pa", he will help and guide you in your efforts. I wish you the best.

Freeman

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2014 at 10:14am

Carlos,

I too will do what I can to meditate and send healing energy.  Creative visualization sometimes heals people along with conventional medicine.  Seeing the tumors as shrinking, getting smaller, in a pictorial way, and belief in the healing may be helpful.  Alternatively, some healers think of the person who is ill in their mind, and they imagine them smiling, in radiant health, healed.  The healer cultivates the feeling of thanks and joy, as if the healing has already happened.   

While there are things within and out of our control, it makes sense to try to stack the deck in our favor, right? 

I will send what I can, from my end.

Best,

Matthew

IP Logged

Carlos

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 3:51pm

Freeman and Matthew, I'm very grateful for your supporting posts and spiritual assistance. We  need it. Life has really changed and our family has become very self occupied. We spend much time together and live day by day. Every day is like the only day. All med examinations aren't done yet and we don't know what the medics will decide about the treatments. Next week there might come a decision.

I can tell you that the healing we receive works. We have become very positive and calm, after the first few days when things were up and down. I hope it will last for long. We really have a good healing atmosphere here. My mind has developed. I can concentrate and visualize better. I can focus on the healing for half an hour or so. Haven't managed to do far that long focusing periods before in my limited spiritual activities. Two nights ago in a dream, I experienced something looking like a light brown frame surrounding a light wooly-looking diffuse interior. The picture were so colorful and sharp, like in real life, not like the stuff I experience in my dreams. I tried to change the picture. I succeeded and made the color of the frame turn into dark blue. Was this a first step toward doing the same thing in my healing visualizations? Future will tell.

My healing efforts are partly spiritual, but much of the healing are physical activities: cleaning the apartment more frequently e.g. (Two different pipes became clogged up almost simultaneously and I had to clean them just after I had started my healing work. It was very symbolic to me. Today, when I was vacuum cleaning, mental tumors disappeared in the tube Smiley ), making loving gestures, giving my wife company and relaxing massage, preparing for her birthday and so on. I also try to live healthier than before, eating better food. I think it's good because of the frequent healing I'm doing. About three times a day.

If anybody want to send us some additional healing, you can direct it to the small tumors in Tina's liver, or to the extended one around her small intestine, or to her spiritual 'Rose Cloud' that 'I' have created and that surrounds and penetrates her body with an intensified vibrating healing energy, stimulating her internal healing forces like her mind and immune system. All love energy that can boost her body and assist her healing I am so grateful for.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 3:56pm

Hello Carlos,

I have been continuing to try distant healing for your wife.  Using creative visualization during meditation to visualize the tumors as disappearing, and no longer present.  Will try to continue as I can. 

Best,

Matthew

IP Logged

Carlos

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 2:13pm

Fascinating news dear friends! Today, biopsies were to be taken from the big tumor around Tina's intestine. The doctor used ultrasound to localize the tumor as well as the smaller tumors in the liver. But, she did find nothing(!) and consulted a colleague. They switched to a higher resolution device, with the same result! However, they did found two smaller structures at another place, where biopsies were taken.

I do would like to listen to the discussion between the experts next week when they will discuss how to proceed. I am really happy and excited, but also humble, just as my wife. These are good news. Oh yes! I give my love to all, in spirit and in body, that help us. I'm so grateful to God's healing spirit of love. But the journey has just begun and we don't know its destination. I will keep you informed about how it continues.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.