Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" Strong spirits" (Read 855 times)
linn
Ex Member

" Strong spirits"
Apr 19th, 2004 at 6:16pm

Hello everyone ,   I just finished a spirit connection here at my home a bit ago, and this  one is sort of interesting and I want to share it with you all. This young woman ( mary beth) of about twenty wanted to connect with a loved one in spirit, she called and asked if  tonight was available. She showed up  with two older females, one being her mother and the other one a friend, both came along for the ride they said, and  hmmm that is sort of what they got, ( smiling here) I took mary beth back into my office and left the two older ladies sitting on the couch reading books I have out, ( yes some are bruce's) Mary beth's reading went very well, the spirit she wanted contact with was her grandfather, and he had a very strong spirit indeed, one could feel his strong vibrations easily, and I heard him loud and clear. This is not always the case with spirit connecting, some spirits are not easily tuned into and sometimes it can be faint and not always picked up enough to hear or see them. Depends a lot on how strong their spirit was on earth plane is how I perceive it. But anyway Mary Beths grandfather was joking with her and giving a lot of details about what they did when he was on earth plane etc, then he started to joke with me by sticking a large bunch of grapes right into my face,, I pulled back my head really quick when he did that , and asked  her, why is he showing me this? Oh, that was his thing, eating fresh produce she laughed, he was always carrying around  a bunch of fresh grapes. Well this is a first for me, I laughed, he sort of took me by surprise when he shoved it big and close up like that. Then He told her that she was too young to get married, her eyes got big when I said that,  for she said in the car, her engagement ring popped right off of her finger, she said she could not figure out how that happened as the ring was tight to begin with.  He told her some personal things about her continuing school( she had dropped out earlier_, which she has recently signed up for, and described to us a family member who is making missiles  for the government, she said, she was not aware of any family member doing that. Well at the end of the read, he shot me this most powerful love wave that went from the top of my head right to my toes, and kept doing it for what seemed minutes, when I started to tell her what he was doing,  she started to get them, it felt like  warm water washing over our body, then when it stopped this most amazing peace came over both of us,, I said, this has to be the strongest spirit ever I have come in contact with Mary Beth. Mary Beth was anxious to share with her mother what had just taken place, but when we went out to the living room, both ladies were shaking. We asked why?  mary Beth's mother said that as they were sitting there looking through the books, that a pair of very strong hands grabbed Mary Beth's mother on the shoulders and she jumped up to see who it was and no one was there. Both ladies were startled to say the least. We all knew it was mary beth's grandfather who was just saying hello to his daughter. After all calmed down, ( its just family in spirit folks) Mary Beth asked her mother about a family member making missiles, her mother asked how she would know that as her uncle just changed his government job and it was being kept quiet, guess spirit world likes to gossip ,,thanks for letting me share,,,,love linn
http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.