Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A CASE OF 10 MEN DROWNED 200 YEARS AGO (Read 1158 times)
Emeka Ezekwe
Ex Member

A CASE OF 10 MEN DROWNED 200 YEARS AGO
Apr 7th, 2004 at 5:30am

I am resident in Nigeria West Africa, where it is, as yet, difficult to get to acquire your retrieval techniques. Meanwhile, I impressed by the numerous retrieval accounts found in the archives.

In May 1803, 10 Nigerians captured as slaves and sent to work on coastal Georgia plantations were said to have got drowned in Dunbar Creek. According to a recent report linked to emeagwali.com, "some claim that around midnight the stillness of the creek is disturbed by the clanging of chains and the men's cries". The report also say that many have traveled to the Island from many states and countries to remember the incident.

What makes it very pathetic, is that the souls of those drowned in the unfortunate accident have suffered there for too long -- 200 years now. They actually need retrieval help. Could any person, please, gain access to the site of drowning, of course with the aid of Helpers, to retrieve some or all of those men? PEACE TO ALL.

Emeka.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: A CASE OF 10 MEN DROWNED 200 YEARS AGO
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 8:50am

Hi

It is interesting to remember that the web connects us all. Even in Africa, you are only a keystroke away.

The legend is recounted many times. Below is a link to a current comment on the legend. I wonder if the people's spitirts still wander there or if the legend keeps the activity alive. Or if they were retrieved, would there still be a tourist attraction?

I also now wonder how many Africans making the crossing also chose to drown; Darwin told of a woman who was being taken from Africa to America and chose to jump overboard en route.

Anyway, I think you can try a retreival yourself, based on information here, though I can understand that going to a class would be more fun and make it easier to learn.

Apparently there are other ghosts on this island.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.