Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Iran Earthqake Retrieval (Read 1071 times)
Mike Tanner
Ex Member

Iran Earthqake Retrieval
Jan 2nd, 2004 at 1:36pm

An Iran Earthquake Retrieval

Early the next morning after the Iran earthquake, I was laying in bed focused on helping retrieve any of those I could from the devastation. I relaxed and set my intention. Entering focus 10, I was immediately taking to the quake area. I offered myself anyway that I could. Two light beings had been on each side of me. The next thing I saw myself in robes and with the cloth rapped around my head. I was sitting on top of a mule, which had robes for a saddle. Behind me was a line of mules loaded with packs full of fruit, water, robes and blankets. The line of mules look endless and each one, including myself, was radiating with a golden light. I began to ride through the ruble of fallen buildings slowly, I was instructed to start singing a song. I had no clue what to sing. When I began, the words came out in a different language. It was a simple song. I felt for the meaning of the words and it came. “Come my family come, Come my family come.”

As I sang and rode around I could see people start to walk towards me. Some crawled out from under piles of ruble. I watched as they came to the mules and began to take the food and robes, many would climb on the mules, as they would get to the mules they would be lead up into the sky and away. It was a steady stream of people coming. I understood the process. The man on the mule, “myself” and the line of mules full of food and clothes, along with the singing was to attract the people to us. The helpers would than continue leading them on mules up to different focus levels.

I continued this for a while, watching as the numbers grew and began coming towards the mules. It was a steady stream. Looking into the sky, the line of people being lead to different focus levels looked like long wisps of clouds. It was time to return so I thanked the beings for allowing me to help. I felt for the meaning of this man on the mule. The information shared, was that he was kind of a mythical being that was told in stories, that many of the people told their child, if you were a good child he would bring you good things.

Thanks,

Mike Tanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.