Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Iran Quake: notes (Read 1372 times)
gordon phinn
Ex Member

Iran Quake: notes
Jan 2nd, 2004 at 11:27am

Friends, over the last few days, I've taken a little time to meditate and "recover" what I've been up to at night while obe during the aftermath of the Iran earthquake.
New posters should note that this is perhaps my third or fourth earthquake participation, after discovering the possibility through Bruce's India experience in his second book.  The archive page has my "Turkish Earthquake" experience and some other retrieval stuff that shows my path from using hemi-sync to seeing that I was doing most of my "work" at night while obe.
Notes:
Dec27, noon: hottub meditation: experienced myself as splitting into 3 spheres of light headed to Iran, where scenarios similar to previous earthquake experiences played out. (1) Imagined collapsed buildings whole again, (2) Called to surprised victims who came running gladly, children first, adults more reluctantly, (3) Appeared as some muslim-type angelic being, though I have no conscious knowledge of how to do that, (4) flew up with victims clinging to enlarged angelic body (as with "Korean subway fire" - archive) and deposited them at astral refugee camp, (5) joined with others, including Marilyn, in imagining collapsed mosque, or other large public building, whole again, and getting large numbers of victims to large magic carpet which we floated to camp, -this was fun!
Read paper later that day, and saw nothing about any mosque, but mention of medieval citadel, but also 5am quake would see everyone at home, no?

Dec30, noon: hot tub meditation. Request images/info on quake activity over last couple of days.  Got exactly what I asked for, in rapid fire style.
(a) Myself as point of light zipping through gaps in rubble to locate souls still attached to dead bodies
(b) Trying to encourage souls hovering close to grieving relatives to move away, as their attempts at communication cannot penetrate hysteria of living ones.  These souls get caught in the auras of intense emotions, can't get away, and their entrapment just seems to make things worse.
(c) Consulting the "living" while they are asleep/obe, those who are the only family member "left", letting them know that they can move on if they wish, meerely by not rejoining with sleeping body, a "fact" they're generally unaware of.  Several reactions (1)a desire to do so, countered by feelings that this would be suicide and thus wrong. (2) Some just don't believe the advice (3) Some want to communicate with "dead" relatives, but want me to carry the messages, which I'm really too busy to do.
(d) Attempting, with others, to spread a calming vibration around
(e) Seeing collapsed buildings whole again and encouraging the crushed ones inside to come out whole again.
(f) A sense that the matching up of relatives/families is done at reception camp, not by helpers like me
(g) Do I look Muslim?  I'm bearded and robed, kind of traditional looking.
(h) Consulting with "dead" municipal officials who feel they must stick around their city and help somehow.
(i) Ask about large building/mosque already referred to, was it the citadel?  Answer: it was actually a hospital (but have seen no newspaper reports on this except Toronto Star which said only 6 of 40 children emerged from an orphanage)

Dec31, 10:00am:  Told during meditation that I was no longer needed, that most souls had been moved on and there were plenty of helpers to cope with "stragglers".

Well, that's about it for me.  Any questions?

gordon

IP Logged

Cemaz
Ex Member

Re: Iran Quake: notes
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2004 at 1:50am

It is reported in the news that about 30,000 people died in the Iran Quake. With this great number, there are likely to be babies and fetus among the dead. Please help me; I want to know if babies and fetus are ever seen in the afterlife; and if they are ever retrieved. Thank you!

Cemaz

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.