Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" Family" (Read 986 times)
linn
Ex Member

" Family"
Dec 15th, 2003 at 8:31pm

I met Meribeth a couple of months ago she became intrigued about my ability of seeing the other side, intrigued but at same time a little nervous about it.  She and her husband Scott watch John Edward a lot. Scott wanted to send for tickets to see if he would be picked in the audience . Scott lost both his parents a couple of years back and has not gotten over the lost. Meribeth says she feels that since their passing  there is something that comes and goes in their house and it was spooking her. She says her baby stares and laughs as though someone was in the room when alone. I asked her why she was feeling so spooked in the house, I cant explain it but I get sensations of someone standing near me, or out of the corner of my eye I see something flash by she said, or I feel like someone is trying to wake me up at night. Her husband Scott says he too feels like someone is around them in the house.  So Meribeth brought Scott over today to see if  he could connect with his parents. About an hour before they were due to show up , a plump older lady in spirit popped in and told me her name was Edith . I thanked her but asked her to please come back in an hour. Scott and Meribeth walked in and sat down, Scott was visibly nervous, I took him back to my office and chatted with him for a moment , only a moment for the older plump lady made her presence known. Scott there is a older lady here by name of Edith, Thats grandma , what is she doing here? he asked. She was not very close to me while growing up he replied, so why is she here now,, Well  she reminded him of a few things he did as a young boy, made him laugh a bit,, then she stepped aside and brought in his mother who did not have the strong energy as this Edith. Scott was visibly shaken and teary eyed, his mom gave him a lot of information and confirmation, then his dad came forth and told him that he watched his baby grandson sleep and play. The mom said she stands in their living room a lot especially behind her son, touching his head and shoulders while he is at the computer, Scott said that explained a lot of things he felt and sensed. A lot of information was given, little things and some big things, but all in all  a family connection, family reunion of sorts. I thanked his grandma Edith for holding the spirit door open for me with her strong energy. No matter how many times I do this, I am always amazed at how wonderful this is and how our family remains our family . We all are just energy that changes form. I wish you all well, love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.