Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192126 times)
Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrievals & Contacts
Reply #90 - Apr 24th, 2003 at 6:58am

After having been in a 'dry spell' for several months, I finally made some progress.  I attended a 3 day Outreach Workshop and while listening to the Focus 27 free flow tape I was able to do several things.

First I retrieved an Iraqi family of 6 on my way up to F27. They were hiding in the bombed out shelter of some tanks and were more than willing to leave. I took them to a Reception Center where there were many more Iraqi's and they were happy to see friends and relatives.

Next I made contact with a friend's wife who said she was going to classes, visiting her husband in his dreams and caring for children who were learning disabled in the physical.

Next I saw Kenny, a man I'd worked for about 7 years ago when he was a quadrapelegic. He passed over about 3 years later. He had made contact with me when I had first started doing retrievals a little over 2 years ago.  At that time, I was bringing a woman to the Reception Center and felt a tap on my shoulder, turned around and my mouth dropped to the ground when I saw it was Kenny and he said "Hi Marilyn, let's talk." LOL  Just recently I had been synchronistically put in contact with a quadrapelegic and have been sending Reiki to him (Jerry) for the past 6 weeks daily.  So much was so synchronistic that I was sure that Kenny had arranged it. So I called for Kenny and he came and I found out that yes, he had set me up to 'meet' Jerry and help him. It always amazes me how spirit works. Wink I asked him how many others he has lined up for me and he just grinned.

After all that I went to my place and swam with the dolphins that are in the lake. Then, because I felt so good, I called for an aspect of Gordon to come and also an aspect of my Collie Teddy who still lives in Washington state. They both came and we had a wonderful reunion.

I feel that the group energy (6 of us) helped tremendously for me to achieve all this.

With Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

My contacts with the Afterlife+Msg for Bruce
Reply #91 - Apr 19th, 2003 at 11:34pm

Hi, all.
Some months ago I posted here about a retrieval confirmed by many verifications. I had other 3 successfull contacts later and now I wrote the whole story on my Website. You can read more clicking on the link .
More, I'd like to tell Bruce that we're getting ready to invite him to our next Congress in Rimini, during the Spring of 2004. During the last Congress in Bellaria,Judy Guggenheim was able to convince our President about Bruce's good results in the field of Parapsychology!
Much L,L&S

IP Logged

whitehound
Ex Member

Discs/self
Reply #92 - Apr 19th, 2003 at 6:29pm

W. re. human and non-human incarnaions, Ginny was talking about Bruce's idea of the Disc-self, viz:

: From what I've been able to gather so far, in meeting with a few of my Disk members, is that I/we've been all over the globe...and being human is just one of many experiences we've chosen...as well as simultaneous exploration and experiencing beyond the ELS. If I, meaning a vast energy essence filled with an innate sense of wonder, curiosity and drive to learn...

etc..  Now, I've been meaning to comment on this Disc idea anyway.  It seems to me that there's a big question here which isn't being adressed, to do with just what one regards as one's *self*. 

I would have said the self, *me*, is the individual personality having the single chain of life experiences.  The Disc, the collection of several different individual chains of life experiences, I would have said isn't "me" in that sense, it's a sort of super-being which has personality of its own but which also contains other smaller beings including me.

In the same way, a beehive has a soul and personality, and a bee has soul and personality.  They are both real people but the hive isn't exactly the bee; from the point of view of the bee the hive is a "we" not an "I" (although from the p.o.v. of the hive the bee is part of "I"), and I would have said the disc is likewise we and not I, from my p.o.v..

This kind of thing happens all the time.  For example places and institutions develop soul and life of their own, which starts as a sort of collective unconscious of all the living things contained in it, and then the whole becomes more than the sum of its parts and starts to influence the constituent parts, as well as being influenced by them.

So, if you live in a town which has been established for a long time, the town itself has a sort of soul of which your soul is a part, and the town is part of the soul of the country (often called its Sovereignty), and the land-soul of the country is part of the land-soul of the continent, and they are all part of Gaia, the soul of the planet.

But you, the individual human, don't think of your town, country, continent and planet as "I" unless you are specifically channelling and expressing them.  From your p.o.v. they are successively expanding layers of we-ness, even though Gaia may think (if she/it is personalized enough to think) of you as part of "I" and of your experiences as things which she/itself is experiencing.

What I want to know is, can one person be part of more than one Disc - in the same way that you can be part of the land-soul of the town you live in, and also part of the land-soul of a completely different town you go to university in?  [Not to mention also being part of a sequence of oversouls which goes self, family, culture, race, humanity, primates, mammals, vertebrates, earthly life, all life, all existence, universe.]

This is certainly the case with gods (personified expressions of concepts). For example the Trickster super-group of deities (or deity "Disc") is not part of the Male Nature/Fertility group, nor is the Male Nature/Fertility group part of the Trickster.  But the individual deity Pan is *both* a Male Nature/Fertility god and a Trickster.

The interesting thing about god-personalities/individuals is that they are fuzzy around the edges, so you can't exactly say where e.g. Herne ends and the Green Man begins, although at the same time they are definitely slightly different things/persons.  It's a bit like looking at clumps of cloud in a fuzzy sky.  You can't draw a firm line and say "That's where this individual cloud ends and the next one begins" because there's a continuum of grey fuzz from one to the other, yet at the same time there definitely are different clouds there.

IP Logged

Stephen U.
Ex Member

Engine Failure Prophecy
Reply #93 - Apr 16th, 2003 at 9:12pm

Hello,
     I learned a good lesson about how prophecy works
last week.  I was having several dreams where I was
driving my 1989 Toyota Camry and suddenly, I lose
of my car.  In the most recent dream, I was driving and
the car spun out wildly and I couldn't control it.

Well, the dreams warned me well of a problem with
my car and there was a problem.  I was driving down the
hi-way in my car, trying to get home.  Suddenly, during
the drive, my engine started making terrible noises as
the tachometer dial increased.  I thought nothing of it
and continuted driving.  The noise started becoming
louder and the speed began plumetting.  I pulled over
and had to stop the engine.  I called the AAA and found
that car would not start.  MY MECHANIC TOLD ME THAT THE
ENGINE WAS DESTROYED!

Damn it! I had just bought that car 6 months ago.
Me and my dad got me a new 1994 Jeep Cherokee today. I
hope this one lasts.

Stephen U.

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

BST retrieval
Reply #94 - Apr 13th, 2003 at 10:57am

Hi everyone,

Having decided I wanted to visit the Homeless City in the BST I focused on a whitish spot in the 3D blackness and was then in swift motion. Within a few seconds I could feel myself land somewhere and I initially heard and then could breifly see a man ahead and to my right talking or giving a speech. A city street scene opened up and I was aware of a crowd of people on my left. They had been interacting with the man but they suddenly stopped talking and I realized everyone's attention was focused on me. I was instantly self conscious and as I looked down at myself to see how I was appearing to them, I could feel myself--on another level-- intentionally reduce what I guess was my energy field, and I was then wearing appropriate homeless clothing (this happened so fast--I didn't have time to think to even do something like this...interesting). More silence and then I heard someone from the crowd offer an explanation for my sudden appearance with, "Another arrival." I understood this to mean I was just another person who had left the physical and decided to come live in this BST world...so I was of no concern.

They immediately got back to business and I realized an argument was in progress. The man appeared to be middleage, on the thin side with short dark hair. He was annoyed, the crowd was angry and threatening. He was communciating that he wanted them to stop doing something, that he wanted to be left alone. And with that he turned and started moving away, down the street, walking with a limp. I watched him fade away and then looked over at the crowd, wondering who I was there for and got a sense I should follow the man, so I did.

I caught up with him, saying I was new to the city and asked if he could help me out. I noticed he was using a kind of cane or wooden crutch with his right hand. It was short, coming to mid thigh with a 'U' shaped top or grip, so that his right arm was straight as he repeatedly leaned on it to push himself forward. He obviously had a problem with his right leg. He ignored my request but didn't tell me to scram, so I continued walking with him. As we were approaching a building I tried again, asking for his help, and as we entered through a doorway I sensed he was giving in a bit and it would be all right if I tagged along for awhile. We moved down a hall (the rest of the building felt deserted to me) and turned left into a drab room with a single bed, a chair, a little side table supporting a small portable TV. I sensed a kitchenette area behind us. He sat on the bed and continued ignoring me as I sat on a wooden chair. He was staring at the TV and seemed to be engrossed in whatever was being broadcasted. All I saw on the small screen was white snow (something like what TV viewers use to get years ago when TV channels went off the air at night). I asked what the encounter with the crowd had been about and I got back that, to him, they were pests. They kept stealing his things, bothering him and he just wanted to be left alone. I sensed he just wasn't happy living there. I brought up the nearby homeless shelter and asked if he ever visited the place. He said yes, he ate meals there (the shelter was created by Helpers--many whom were previous residents of this city--to assist anyone ready to leave this BST world). When he said this I could feel that although the shelter at times was a respite for him, it also unnerved him for some reason and he usually didn't stay long. He continued staring at his TV so I introduced myself. When he told me his name I got the letter 'R' and then 'Ro' and my interpreter started instantly offering all male names I had ever heard of that started with those letters. I stiffed a laugh, asking it to stop, which it did...and then excused myself, saying I didn't hear well and asked what his name was again. I then got a strong, "Rommel." This seemed odd to me and as I politely asked, "Rommel?", I immediately wished I hadn't. He seemed to be getting irritated.

I started telling him why I liked the shelter (and it didn't occur to me til after this retrieval was over that he never questioned a 'new arrival' having so much knowledge about the shelter...lol): their food, the movie theatre, the tours they give. I expalined I wanted to see what movie was playing and asked if he'd like to go there now, with me, and after giving it some thought he agreed to go.

Our walk through the streets was short and we made our way, once inside the shelter, through the cafeteria, out through the pool area and back into an adjoining building where I knew the theatre and various lecture halls to be. As we walked into the small theatre I briefly saw around twenty people sitting in chairs listening to a person who I could feel was a Helper. All I could really understand was that they were about to embark on a tour and I could feel Rommel getting agitated. I then understood that in visiting the shelter he was frequently made to feel he could experience some kind of change--what kind of change he was unsure of, and this was something of interest to him as well as a little scary. I touched his arm and told him it would be fun, to go on a tour...we'd go together and just have a nice time. He seemed to calm down and we then followed the group out through the back entrance to a parking lot. Nothing had changed when I had last visted this area of the shelter: same chain-link fence, a few yellow buses parked side by side, and beyond the fence a soft fog with patches of blue sky that suggested the edge or boundary of that BST world. A large streamlined tour bus was suddenly on our left and we boarded with the group.

We were then going somewhere, the passengers subdued. I noticed the driver was a Helper and the original Helper in the theatre, a female, sat up front, frequently turning to talk and smile. Rommel seemed to be uncomfortable as he leaned against the window, as if he was expecting the tour to be a great big bore. I asked him if Rommel was a last name...and if so, what was his first name and a flat, "Edgar", came back. It felt as if he did not want to talk about himself any further. At this point I was wondering if he had been a relative of the Nazi general, or perhaps had just carried the name with no relation and had suffered the consequences (?). I had more questions but could feel he was regretting having agreed to the bus ride so I didn't press for more.

An interesting thing then occurred: everyone was suddenly chatting more, enjoying themselves, even Rommel...and I felt a change too, wondering if we were finally out of the energetic influence of that BST world.

The bus came to a stop and I understood we were in Focus 27, at the Reception Center. As everyone got out of the bus the Helper was announcing all that was available to see and experience in the area, and I noticed that even though most of the group headed for the Center, a few darted off in a different direction. I walked with Edgar along the wide sidewalk to the entrance and we entered the center. I looked around, marveling at what appeared to be a huge lobby with a few people standing off at a distance...and the thought occurred to me what a wonder it was, our ability to create all this. And in a flash I was looking at a gray-blackness. All the 'props' (the lobby, furniture etc) were gone and all I could see were several bright, oblong shapes that I understood to be the people who were currently standing several feet away in the lobby. And then the lobby was back, the people appearing as ordinary people...and we approached a reception desk and someone started talking with Rommel. He was cautious but more animated and I could feel he was curious about the place and I think asking questions. Knowing he would be just fine in his new surroundings I backed away, moved up and away from the area and placed the intent to go to my Focus 27 place.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

BillyJoe
Ex Member

Guide perhaps?
Reply #95 - Apr 10th, 2003 at 9:39pm

I posted a message a few days ago about an OBE I had...what i forgot to mention was that after that was over I had very lucid dreams for most of the night...I remember one of them...I was talking to some guy who was dressed in a blue uniform looking outfit and I asked him who he was and he said that I knew him and I thought for a second and said...how do i know you...he smiled seeming to think it was funny that I didnt know who he was and he says "Who do you think i am?" and i replied "Your here to help me with something" and he smiled again...then i woke up...kinda interesting

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: sometimes its precognition meetings
Reply #96 - Apr 11th, 2003 at 11:06am

: I posted a message a few days ago about an OBE I had...what i forgot to mention was that after that was over I had very lucid dreams for most of the night...I remember one of them...I was talking to some guy who was dressed in a blue uniform looking outfit and I asked him who he was and he said that I knew him and I thought for a second and said...how do i know you...he smiled seeming to think it was funny that I didnt know who he was and he says "Who do you think i am?" and i replied "Your here to help me with something" and he smiled again...then i woke up...kinda interesting

BillyJoe, just had to mention this happens to me in lucid dreams where I meet these characters and they seem to know me, and when I ask who they are, they laugh at me or smile benignly; I always wake up thinking "now what the hell was that about?"
however, one of these characters in my dream was a lady who stood in front of me and beamed love and light at me, I noted what she looked like and what her action was in the dream; in the dream she was directing all the realtors involved in the transaction of the sale of my house to pile in the car and go away, she was in charge.
yesterday, I met this same exact person a month after I dreamed about her, same body type and face, same love, same in-charge personality.
I had searched my past memories for a clue who she was, as she felt SO familiar, I was sure I'd met her before, but not, in this linear time place.
I can only conclude that this sense of linear time is not....parts of us are venturing into the future and trying to bring back info. we've asked for...I do remember asking outloud..WHERES MY BUYER!!!!!??????
and thusly, she appeared. not to worry she said!!!
I am so thrilled to be able to get info. this way, as then I can stop worrying so much that "crap  happens philosophy". I'm just laughing out loud. if you keep a log of your dreams you can go back later and compare them to what actually happens in your day to day existance and get alot of "aha" moments. one other note: Bruce was recognized as going to either the library or future inventors place in focus 27 and told yea, you've been here many times, I recognize you! Bruce, like you and me, didn't have a clue what he was talking about. we simply don't remember everything. this woman and I also had to work our deal around interfering elements (realtors) thus the direction she was giving to the realtors in the dream.

my dilemmia now, is I've been invited to dinner at her house and I want to spill the beans that I met her, of course people think you're a fruitcake when you talk about such things, so maybe I better save my comments for this board! I did tell her "it was destiny" though, that was acceptable to her! lol! much love, alysia

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Iraq Retrievals (last three days)
Reply #97 - Apr 9th, 2003 at 5:25pm

Friends, some interesting retrieval experiences, starting Sunday night. Since Friday I'd been thinking off and on about Michael Kelly, an editor from the Atlantic Monthly, apparently killed when the Humvee he was being driven went into a river (soldier driving).  Other journalists deaths have taken over the spotlight now.  But on sunday going to bed and being too lazy to read, I lay back and thought 'why not try a retrieval now?' (unfortunately I didn't take notes at the time and have obviously forgotten bits).
No sense of travel: found him quickly : seemed not to realise his death : thought soldiers being busy & ignoring him was normal.  Denial or loss of consciousness during drowning?  Not sure.  Chatted with him a bit, trying to bring conversation around to his death, finally mentioning his children of two and three years old.  How did I know about them?  Read it in the paper of course.  This seems to spark him.  Now feel regret from him re. family and what he has paid for his patriotic sense of adventure & career.  Tell him of reception camp for people like him.  Somehow gain consent (more chat here that I can't recall).  Move close and take his hand and execute intention to change levels.  At reception area very like one I took soldiers to, officer comes out to meet us quickly.  I introduce him and ask if he might be shown how to communicate with his family.  Officer responds politely and precisely, very deferential but official.  Off they go.

This was one of those ridiculously easy retrievals that make you wonder if you dreamed it all up just for fun.

Today, (wednesday april9) Sitting in hot tub while dozens of schoolchildren spash in the nearby pool, get focused and go over landscape/seascape towards Iraq. Not sure what I'm headed to but sure that something will come up quickly.  Arrive: aware of many souls floating about, some aimless, some purposeful.  Find child in ruins, wide eyed ,fearful.  Try to talk and get response.  Family all gone, can I take him there?  No, but I know someone who can.  Then helper appears and off they go, child with hand still blown off.
Next up, a group of Iraqi adults in traditional dress.  Focus some more and sense they are all women.  Chat a bit, realise they're prostitutes/escorts for male elite of Baath party (unknown to society at large).  Ask about paradise: one voice says 'we can't go we're prostitutes'.  Other voice calls 'But we were forced into it'.  Sense there's a mixture, some old some new (ie pressed into service). I mention a place that's halfway to paradise, maybe they'd like that.  Murmurs of assent.  Gather group (about 8) in circle, run a little band of light around us, express intent and we're there.  Some sort of reception area that they seem happy with and they walk away.
Next: one of those torture chambers for Iraqi dissidents.  Desperately grim atmosphere.  Nobody physical about but I sense much anguish and terror.  As I have done in physical plane graveyards from time to time to release earthbound souls, create a column of light leading straight up to spirit.  I leave with a suggestion that enough energy be present for the column to be sustained for a bit (even though there's no time there, energy does seem to dissipate), so that the cowering souls that I sense around can come over and check it out.
Later thinking about torturers, I am given the info that some earthbound demonic entities obsessed the torturers, and some were the same ones who "worked" the holocaust.  I don't know how useful this info actually is, but there you go, that's what I got.
cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Mica
Ex Member

Colour perception in non-physical
Reply #98 - Apr 9th, 2003 at 5:09pm

Dear anyone,

Can anyone tell me if seeing a certain setting in one particular colour when OOB could have some kind of meaning/relevance?

In one OBE I found myself flying over some foliaige(?) and then flew over a large, long stretch of flowers. Beautifull, elegant butterflies were positioned on several of these flowers and they were so full of life. Everything was purple (and very intense, deep purple at that).

Mica

IP Logged

Mica
Ex Member

Re. Posting Alysia 04/09/03 - Energy exercises
Reply #99 - Apr 9th, 2003 at 12:07pm

: Mica, this is interesting, all jokes aside..but over on Robert Bruces website is an exercise called New (new energy ways) and Bruce Moen has told us of a similar technique. anyway, I went over there (astral pulse) and you could maybe check it out for yourself. the instructions are extensive, starting with pulling energy up through the soles of the feet, up through the legs, then trying to do both legs at same time. the objective to stimulate with the energy body all the many chakras small and large, in the body. well I was noticing I too had difficulty getting the energy further than the knee, and according to the instructions this happens to many of us, for some reason have a block located there or elsewhere. so after some playing around with it, you can get better at the objective of bringing it to the heart, then to the head and circle that baby around and through and back again and out into the universe. for me, was just a way to become aware I'm more than my physical body. must have done some terrific work with it, cause that night had an awesome obe. now I still do this sometimes but it gets boring and I quit when I can't get it past the knee..lol! this my left leg btw, the other leg cranks..lol! hey, lemmee know what happens. also, last note, I am more aware of vibrations of the light body since I did just that one exercise. love, alysia

--------

Indeed Alysia, becoming aware of your energetic body (the energy-flow, in and around your body) is an extremely usefull tool in bringing about projections. Also, it does make you very aware of the fact that you are more than just a physical person with a physical body. This has a real, positive impact, psychologically.

Late last year I followed a workshop by the IIPC (International Institute for Projectiology and Conscientiology - Brazil) in which, amongst others, I learnt to achieve the vibrational state. Well, the first time I experienced a conscious OBE (and it was a very lucid, wonderous OBE), was the night after I first did the vibrational-state exercises, at this workshop.

This made me realise the great potential which lies in hightening your awareness and control of your energetic body (and the environmental energies). So I can totally understand why, after just having done these energy-exercises once, you got the result you did.

When you do encounter blockages in parts of your body, the energy-flow you consciously bring about can help to remove concerned blockage(s). When trying to "get past" a blockage with your energies you should be able to feel when the blockage has been removed, by the feeling that the energy is not blocked anymore at this point but continues to flow on.

All in all there are various advantages to working with your energies.

It seems to me, through all the accounts I've read and people I've spoken to uptill now, that not enough people who are interested in exploring the Afterlife are aware of the power these exercises hold in their contribution to achieve this. I think this is a shame.

I don't know the "New energy ways" exercise as introduced by Robert Bruce, and will certainly look it up.

Thanks Alysia!

Take care.

Mica

PS: You write so much on this forum, and contribute in such a great way! How do you do it? Amazing.

IP Logged

BillyJoe
Ex Member

Another OBE
Reply #100 - Apr 9th, 2003 at 10:13am

Wow...two in two weeks...happend again while I was almost asleep in bed...started to feel and hear the vibrations that i had last time and concentrated on OBE...this time i felt like i had alot more control over my actions out of my body but everything seemed to move really slow and i only got a few steps before i freaked out and went back....seems to happen when i am REALLY tired but having touble falling asleep...still wondering if it was really happening...

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Helpers during sleep
Reply #101 - Apr 8th, 2003 at 10:45am

I've had a couple of interesting experiences in the past couple of days that are related to things I've learned here, as follows...

Lately I've noticed an increasing level of contact efforts made by friends and family There, which makes me happy, as I've had a bit of a struggle re-engaging the progressive work I'd been pursuing in this area since about a year ago, following the death of my mother. But in recent days she and others have made their presence known to me, and it feels like they've come more than half way to make contact--got to love those who put so much into getting through to us, you know?

Anyway, up to this point I've recognized a resistance on my part to making fuller contact, which has been frustrating, even more so in light of recent turbulent events that have strenghthened my desire to re-connect with Source and with the family of souls who love and support and want to help me. So I decided for the time being to bypass the more overt perceptual filters of waking consciousness, and simply ask for help from loved ones and Helpers while in the hypnogogic state just before sleep. I can report that I've happily discovered, or maybe re-discovered, the nearness of my allies There and their very quick willingness to assist me. Though I can't recall all the interactions and/or dialogues we shared during sleep, I do remember conversations we had as I hovered in the between-states zone, images of the beings I was sharing with, and other perceptions. I had the sense this morning of having done a good chunk of self-work with these folks throughout the physical sleep state, and even woke up completely in the middle of the "sessions"  with them, recognizing how glad I was to be free of a situation whose ending had been troubling me. It seemed like I was woken only long enough to integrate this realization into waking consciousness. I feel lighter now, and stronger too, having had some success with re-establishing conscious contact with my allies There. After a while of not having that awareness, you begin to doubt if they're really there, I guess, and that makes life more isolating. But now I remember that there are powerful healing forces within us, and that they do love us unconditionally, and are available to help, even when we lose faith at times.

So I just wanted to share that here, give a little report, and thank Bruce again for creating this teaching and discussion tool for people. All the best,

Rob

IP Logged

Stephen U.
Ex Member

Caught with pants down
Reply #102 - Apr 8th, 2003 at 10:39am

Dear all,
     I had a good dream about beliefs last night:
I'm several blocks beyond walking distance from
home.  I feel like I want to get home fast and
found myself jumping great distances up the side
walk.  When I reached the final intersections, I
found that I had no shorts.  There were some boy-
scouts crossing and I asked why they have shorts
on and I don't and one replied:
(Approximately)
"It's because of the way you see things."

I GUESS I'VE BEEN SEEING CLOTHED PEOPLE TOO LONG!
Smiley

Stephen Updegraff

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Muslims' Afterlife
Reply #103 - Apr 8th, 2003 at 12:04am

Hi All.
I'm just puzzled by a question on Muslims' Afterlife.
According to their set of beliefs, people who die fighting against the enemies go to Heaven. Well, as you know the infamous Saddam's cousin -Alì the Chemistry- killed 5,000 Persons (who were Muslims too) bombing them with gas-bombs, so they went surely to Heavens, right? If he's now dead too, he would be also in Heavens, facing those 5,000 people he killed.... oh my, what a MESS!

Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Welshman
Ex Member

He shoots- he scores!
Reply #104 - Apr 7th, 2003 at 5:27pm

Hello again-
Now I have posted one, I am on a roll but need SERIOUS guidance from 'those whose knowledge and experience is greater than my own' as Bob Monroe says.  So I am actively and seriously seeking it. 
I would welcome emails to me from anyone who would assist me in learning more about how to start off. 
I have been reading your messages and they have fascinated me.  Ginny and Alysia and the regular contributors seem to approach all messages with understanding and love and I would very much like to hear one or 2 lines from people.
I would like to start making some contributions myself!

Much love- The Welshman

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.