Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192139 times)
gordon phinn
Ex Member

Today's Retrievals
Reply #180 - Jan 13th, 2003 at 5:42pm

Hello friends, today I took some time out to try some more retrievals in a public place, challenging myself to do without the hemi-sync tapes and the darkness of my bedroom.  I think Bruce got me going a couple of weeks back with his Old Dog New Trick post of Jan4, where he and his wife "stepped out for a smoke" and he felt the confusion of a wandering spirit.  Talk about casual!  I was not thinking about my Tel Aviv experiences, but you'll notice an influence.
(1) Settled into hot tub at pool (ear plugs in!) Declared intent; asked for helpers: did they have anything for me today?  Impression of guide flipping through lists on clip board..."Well, let me see now...you'll be wanting something backwards in time, right?  Reading my mind, methinks.  Impression of several helpers in chorus; "Yes Gordon, and we know all your little secrets too! (LOL).  Asked to be guided "there".  Impression of whipping through time tunnel, suddenly in darkness, but a darkness with texture, oh it's soil, I'm under the earth.  Wow, it's pretty weird.  Of course, it's a grave, grave of some ancient warrior; not killed in battle but somehow tricked.  Is he christian sleeping till judgement day?  No, get impression he was trapped there by some kind of "witchcraft" of the folk he was attacking, - they killed him, buried him and put some kind of spell on him, and left some kind of robotic spirit entity guarding him.  Both spell and entity have faded with "time".  Confronted with sleeping spirit in grave I apply some kind of light energy to whole man (not just chakra points as in Tel Aviv situation). Seems to awaken him.  Also, seems to know he's dead but doesn't quite get the centuries that have passed.  Supposes me to be some messenger figure from his religious world view (some kinda pagan I feel).  A big, broad, muscled man, obviously a warrior, likely on foreign soil.  Imp of Viking and name of Eromhir.  Sounds too "Lord Of The Rings", says my Interpreter dismissively.  He wonders if he's been brave enough to merit a position in his heaven.  I tell him it doesn't matter, I'll take him to any heaven of his choice.  He trusts me but I don't know why.(forget to check my outfit -maybe it's the right one!) Tell him to hold my hand and close eyes; usual male embarassment.  Intention expressed for "most appropriate heaven".  We arrive and someone immediately strides out to greet him, as if they've been waiting.  They hug and erupt into ritualised sword play/dance and then howl with laughter.  I begin to leave.  The greeter calls after me something like, 'hey he's one of us!'.
Back to F10 calmness, still in hot tub; taking breather.  Ask for another assignment.  Imp of guide checking lists and saying, "not so far back this time maybe?'  Imp of 1930's English industrial town. Walk on cobbled streets between row houses, heading for park like graveyard. Imp of fellow sitting gravestone, deep in thought.  I greet him formally and politely: "Good day sir, my name is Gordon Phinn".  Jumps to feet surprised.  Asks if I'm like him, a soul awaiting judgement day.  "That is not the case, sir.  I am here to assist you"  "Then you must be some kind of angel sent to fetch me."  "No sir, I am not an angel, nor am I fit to be one.  I am but an apprentice in the ways of divinity.  I am but a helper's helper, assigned a duty."  "So this then is the day I've waited for?" "Sir I am here to tell you of the Lord's infinite kindness and mercy.  All are forgiven and welcomed to heaven."  "Surely not grave sinners like myself?"  Imp of sexual problems in marriage and times spent with local prostitute, and of a strict rules and regulations christian sect with very definite ideas of who gets to go where. "Surely sir, I am sent to bring you into the welcoming arms of the righteous"  More talk of a similar nature, which I now forget.  But I do get him to come with me and when we change levels and arrive at the "appropriate heaven" his wife comes out of a group outside a church and says "John you are here!"  She either does not know, or does not care, about his "transgression" on earth and he feels great relief and hugs her.  Name: Mildred or Margaret.  She tells him he's just in time for church and we part, my angelic status intact.  Return to F10 calmness and quit for the day.
Comments: again I seem to know exactly what to do instantly, as if it was all planned ahead.  Sometimes I wonder if I do this stuff at night, but rerun it during meditation time (Yes, just like a movie) so that I'll recall it and post it here.  Also, it took ten times longer to post this than to experience it.
cheers for now: gordon

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #6 (Nov.22/2000)
Reply #181 - Jan 12th, 2003 at 4:39pm

Gordon: I think of you often, but don't seem to get around to chatting as much as I'd like.
HS: Your deference is charming but not really necessary.  I am not your lord and master, nor would I want to be.  Besides we're communicating energetically all the time, you just don't have the necessary space and implements to record the dialogue.  I understand how daily duties to both self and society consume your energies, and I am in no way jealous of your committment to them.  Rather I am proud to see a giving nature expressed in this way.
Gordon: Wow!  I'm homnoured by your praise.  And, of course, that reminds me of our earlier swimming pool contacts, where I was embarassed to hear that you were happy with my progress.  Since then, I have, as you no doubt know, been encouraged to see through the illusion of my humility.
HS: I know of this experience, but perhaps our audience needs some details.
Gordon: Yes, you are right, they do.  It concerns this white light meditation I've been doing for, hmmn, well over 18 months I should think by now.  It started when I was beginning to feel quite blissed out while swimming.  After doing my laps I would sit in the hot tub and invoke a "white light of love and understanding" to descend through the planes to my level and enter the etheric version of my body, whereupon I would direct it back out in waves to all the sentient beings in the pool that day, trusting that it would be absorbed by them to the limit of their current capacities.  Sort of blessing them in a way.  I had been undergoing a radical change in my consciousness for some time by then, so this seemed like small and quite natural extension of what I'd already been doing/experiencing.
After some, what, weeks I guess of this, when I was closing down the meditation, as I had thought was only correct, considering I was heading back to my work as a bus driver, I heard an inner voice saying "that's not necessary we'll look after that".  I was surprised and said "how can I keep this up while driving I just can't concentrate?"  The voice insisted that "they" would take care of it and I was not to worry.  Over the days I got used to this concept and just let it ride, as it were.  Further suggestions came: one was why didn't I begin the meditation while I was driving in the early morning and just let them take care of it for the rest of the day?  I acceded to this request and tailored my invocation accordingly.  The bus filled up with light: some days I felt as if I was driving a large sphere of glowing light through Mississauga.  It was an interesting experience trying to be a normal person inside this alternate reality.
Monhts went by in this manner, while other experiences of healing and channeling unfolded.  When I felt contacted by you in July '99, you responded to my amazement that you could "come down" through the levels and exist "here" by saying that my daily meditations has raised me to the astral level, which eased the whole process.  I can see now that it was the "monk" within me who was surprised: he's accustomed to meditating for years to get any results. And when I started meditating I was unconsciously plugging into bits of his belief system and expectations, which of course, are about a thousand years out of date.  During this visit, and also those of March and May 2000, you seemed inordinately pleased with my progress.  Finally you insisted that I not be either surprised at your presence or bashful at your praise.  I understood I was to let all that go.  Which I did, or tried to do.  More recently, during this early winter of 2000, while doing the early morning light meditation, I was repeatedly asked/told not to express humility or piety at being "selected" for this "honour" of being the receptacle for this light energy, as many around the globe were giving themselves as assistants in this process of raising the physical level vibration towrd that of the astral.  In fact,as I now understand it, the process is cosmic in origin and has been ongoing for quite some "time", and our efforts are more in the way of stabilising and grounding the energy flow, humanise it as it were.
So that's me giving up my humility.  I guess I was afraid I'd get arrogant with the seeming power of it all.
HS: But you're much too wise to be arrogant now.
Gordon: I've been through that one before, right?
HS: And in that all-time-is-now level of consciousness you're going through it right now.
Gordon: Yes, I was afraid you'd say that.
HS: Why afraid my friend?
Gordon: Well, it's a figure of speech really.  But I get your point: I should be ready for this by now.
HS: Okay now focus on the energy vortex and feel.
Gordon: Okay, I got several images quickly.  (1) someone in the european christian bureaucratic heirarchy righteously enforcing his will on parishoners and colleagues, (2) the philosopher in heated debate, insisting, (3) the chinese trader shouting and slapping his wife, (4) the celtic chieftain loudly berating his men, not for lack of courage, but lack of forethought and insight, qualities that he alone maintains, (5) the druid righteously condemning the christians, and (6) the primitive ragged wife, in ancient tribal times, planning and then executing the murder of her cruel husband, eviscerating him as he slept, all the while planning to shack up with his rival.  That enough for now?
HS: Yes, that's not all, but it's certainly sufficient.
Gordon: When did I learn to forego righteous anger?
HS: At different times you allowed its power to pass through you rather than take up residence.  But certainly the king showed you that directing your humility to god and not to the nobles or clergy was by far the best solution to your problems, and the philosopher showed you how to transpose every impulse with civility so that disagreements were dealt with kindly.
Gordon: I could listen to you for hours.
HS: The feeling's mutual, but let me assure you, it wasn't always that way.  Many projections, if they got anywhwere at all, only reached as far as the soul, and then only on rare occasions.
Gordon: Sounds like a classic case of no job satisfaction.
HS: You got that right. Holding the fort on your own is not nearly as much fun as flinging a party for your friends.
Gordon: When I initiated contact this evening, I wanted to discuss the "myth" of the higher self versus the "myth" of Jesus/Buddha etc. versus the "myth" of class war and even the "myth" of spiritualism, but now I'm moving into sleepy and don't have enough energy for it.
HS: That's fine, we'll get to it next time shall we?
Gordon: Thank you.

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Another Verification
Reply #182 - Jan 9th, 2003 at 6:15pm

Hi folks.  Been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks and keep forgetting.

Remember when I posted about going back to Christopher's house last month?  I did energy work with his parents and noticed something was wrong with either both or one of the father's feet.  As I energetically worked with him I got the image of big blocky "corrective" shoes.  I let that image go and then got the image of a special shoe with a leg brace.

Angelica (my co-worker who's dating the surviving son) told me that the father walked a little funny but that you had to look closely to notice it.  She asked her boyfriend about it and he told her that his father had an accident on his job with the transit authority here in NYC that injured his legs.  Apparently the injury was so bad that it forced him to retire.  The son says the father doesn't like to talk about it and so he doesn't know the details of the injury or even exactly what is wrong.

So there you have it.  I was pretty surprised by that one.

On a side note, Angelica told me that she tried to broach the subject of my contact with Christopher.  The family is conservative Catholic and also still quite emotionally distraught over their son's death.  Angelica told me that she barely mentioned about this "guy at work who channels" before his mother cut her off and said, "Oh, we don't believe in that."

The mother went on to tell her about another family who'd lost a son in the WTC.  This family is part of a grief support group they belong to.  The family was so desparate for contact or information about their son that they hired a well-known psychic.

The psychic sent an assistant to interview the family some time before the scheduled session.  Well, apparently when the psychic showed up he repeated everything they'd told the assistant as if he were getting the information through contact.  The family was quite disappointed.

Unfortunately, Christopher's family who already were pre-disposed toward not believing in afterlife contact saw that experience and now are even more firmly skeptical. 

I was hoping that Angelica mentioning my contact with their son might help alleviate their own persistent grief and also help Christopher make contact with them. 

I guess now all I can really do is pray that everything works out for them.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

Andreab
Ex Member

Spirits..
Reply #183 - Jan 9th, 2003 at 4:05am

Hey guys, wasn't going to post this as I thought it might of been just my imagination running overtime but alas I had the pleasure of reading one of Alysia's wonderful comments ('before reality manifests it happens in the imagination') and thought I might ask for some input. Since coming to this site I have been in a somewhat silent prayer state with regards to the afterlife. Enjoying the new information and meditating upon a lot of new concepts that I have been fortunate enough to gain here. It has been an experience that has made me feel more 'alive' and aware. Anyhow, the other evening as I was falling asleep, I was waiting for that separation from body experience I have been having for the last two years almost every night, trying to finally experiment and trust it instead of waking up startled as usual and it didn't seem to hit me this time so instead I fell into a very deep sleep. I woke up quite abruptly at about 3am shaking my arms. Ok this might sound ludicris but as soon as I woke I had the realization that I was shaking my arms because spirits (or something????) were trying to enter me instead of the opposite feeling of my spirit trying to leave me. My adrenalin was quite high and as i tried to calm down and go back to sleep. It happened about 3 or more times until eventually it felt as though 'they' had got the message and backed off as I was too worried to accept what was happening. It was very similar to an experience I had about 6 years ago when I was 17 yrs old where i felt a rushing and buzzing (audible) running up my legs to my face. Quite absurd as i yelled at it before it reached my neck and it seemed to respond almost politely by not continuing. A definate feeling of another entity around me at both of these times. Soo, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what that might be and yes I do feel like a nutter asking this sort of stuff again as I have had barely any experience with it before. What do you guys think?

love
Andrea

IP Logged

John7

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Odd self made Purgatory Retrieval
Reply #184 - Jan 8th, 2003 at 6:51pm

I closed my eyes (I usually do retrievals sitting...if I lay down, I'll fall asleep), gathered energy, and asked to participate in a retrieval.

I saw one of my helpers approach... a scholarly looking fellow with a short black beard.

He took me to a strange looking building that seemed to be in a belief system territory.  The building was about 20 stories high, about 300 feet wide, but only about 5 feet deep.  Near the top of the building, there was a man standing on a floor that was only about 6 feet high.....all of the other floors were normal - 12-15 feet high.
I flew down and landed next to the man and asked him what his name was.  He shrieked in fear and told me to get the hell out of there.  I said "ok, goodbye".... but before I could leave he said "wait! wait! Please help me!"
I asked him what his name was, and he said "Mark".
I got part of a last name...something like Andrews, or Andreyasen.
I asked him what he was doing there.  He said "I'm trapped here!"  I asked him why.  He said "I think I'm in purgatory....I'm dead right?"
I said yes, that he was dead, but he didn't have to stay in purgatory if he didn't want to.
He said "How do I get out of here?  I can't jump...I'll die!"
I wanted to remark that he was already dead, but decided not to.  I said "We're in an elevator.  Do you see the buttons right there? We can go down to the first floor and walk out."....as I pointed to elevator buttons on the wall.
When I pressed the 1st floor button, he again shrieked and the ceiling above us started coming towards us, potentially crushing us.
I said "It's ok, I can hold it up until we get to the bottom."
When we got to the bottom he ran out of the building...very relieved to be out.
At this point he looked completely bewildered...without a clue what to do next.
I said "Would you like to go to a park where we can meet some nice people to hang out with and talk to?"
He said ok.
I told him to hold onto my hands and close his eyes.
I said "Can you feel the grass beneith your feet?  Can you hear the people talking and having fun?"
He said yes, opened his eyes, and we were in the park.
At this point, the helper who I started with walked into view.  Mark recognized him as a college professor he had known and liked.  They greeted each other warmly.
The professor said to Mark "I'm giving a lecture in a few minutes, would you like to attend?"
Mark said yes, and they walked off to the lecture.

-John

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

BTS Retrieval!
Reply #185 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 10:08pm

Hi everyone!

I was in the 3D floating peacefully and enjoying the feeling of being there, but I had in my mind the *intent* of doing a retrieval, anyway then I saw a darker point that had movement, like a black cloud that was spinning, I directed my attention towards this cloud and my awareness became absorbed by this cloud, I felt as traveling more depply inwards.

Suddenly I arrived to a place in which I saw the face of a man very clearly drinking from a bottle, the image expanded and I saw like a dark and somber street with many people with bottles drinking and drunk, it was really a depressing sight.......oh boy, what a wierd place, I had no idea where I was, then I got the imp. that it was in the BTS, a place with only alcoholics, those people that were truly and completly alcohol addicts when physical alive.

The man I saw came to my sight again, I *felt* him like more sober than the rest of the people there, and asked him his name....'Jerry' was his answer, and then I saw how he threw the bottle to the floor, I truly didn't know how to approach him, then I said.....'hey Jerry why did you throw the bottle in the floor?', he said.......'I'm sick of this drinking, at the beginning was great, you see I have all the alcohol I want, the bottle never gets empty, and even after I smashed it in the floor, as soon I want a drink...another bottle appears in front of me, is really a drinking heaven, but I just got sick and tired of this drinking, I'm fed up'.

By then I felt the presence of two Helpers, I told Jerry that he didn't have to stay in this place, that he could go to a better place in which he will not need alcohol anymore, that if he was ready there in front of him were two loving beings of light that will take him.
I asked him if he could see them, he hesitated a little and said......'are you reffering to those two balls of light?', yes I said, if you look better you will see that are two people, then he said.....'I have seen those balls before, but I was always so drunk and never paid attention to that'. Well Jerry they have been trying to help you, but now I'm here to let you know that they are loving beings of light ready to take you to a better place, then he said......'hey, you are right, now I can see them, they are two people with such a beautiful light coming from them', yes Jerry and you may go with them in peace.
I saw Jerry going to the Helpers, they took his hand and the three of them faded away from my perception.

I was there for a while, thinking about the place I just saw, an Alcoholics Hell, never thought that such a place existed, and felt so much sadness for the people still trapped there, but at least Jerry was out from this place, that made me feel just a tiny better, then I came back to C1.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Trick of the interpreter...
Reply #186 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 8:13pm

Hi to all,

Yesterday feeling the urge for a retrieval, after placing the intent to proceed arriving the 3D blackness finding the irregular pattern, all of a sudden a formal traditionally portrayed devil face come to my
awareness...... needless to say quickly jumped back to C1 faster then a bullet... LOL... I wasn't scared but I thought "what a heck is this?"
After started again here it was again. I decided to give up and fall a sleep.

It was in my mind all day today not understanding since I don't believe anything or anyone can attack me in non-physical unless I let it happen. Also I know I wasn't scared more surprised.Notunderstanding the source just -just in case- I did the changing old belief's excersise what Bruce wrote about, thinking it might be some of my hidden belief's manifest itself... Yeah right... LOL

This afternoon I decided to try again, thinking whatever comes with this I'll face it, my curiosity is bigger then the doubt and I just need to find out.

Same thing happened almost identically the 3D irregularity looked like the same, and the "devil" just kept coming back.  Asking better understanding the third time just jumped into the small irregular pattern avoiding the present "devil" figure.

I find myself in a small island small cabin like houses build from wood, some are stones, the air is full with humidity, and the impression of human suffering, although I haven't see anyone around me I "heard" the Helper saying just keep going. As in a pathway I find myself in something like a country store building and on the front a wood easel apparently a calendar said 1895.... numbers crossed out.... As I arrived to a cliff and looking down to the sea no bigger then a toy figure grabbed my attention... cannot explain how but when I was thinking I NEED  to get close to that person, I was there. I find myself next to a woman who was desperately hanging on to the rocks and her lower body floating with the water. When she become aware
of me, she get even more scared.  I approached her telling her my name, and telling her I don't want to harm her, and the same time I extended my hand and pulled her to the space where I was standing. She frantically kept screaming...
"I'm not going back!!!" Still holding her hand assuring her I'm not taking her anywhere where she don't want to go....told her my name again and try to gain "time" to calm her down asked hers she said Giselle...
All i had in my mind just keep talking to her, keep her busy because I get the impression she is in the edge to
jump back to the water since she was uncertain what is my intention with her. Kept holding her hand when I felt a jolt of incredible energy rush through in my body and through my hand transferring to her. (Can't
explain what it was, it wasn't exactly what my experiences sending PUL... it was energy what i didn't experienced before)... I felt she is calming down and after sit down on the rock I asked her what is she
doing here..... she started to cry and told me
she was sentenced for 5 years because she stole a bicycle and get cut.

This moment finally hit me.... I'm in the DEVIL'S ISLAND.....

She told me her man and his prison friend built a canoe and she is waiting for them to pick her up.....because they'll try to escape. (I get the impression from the Helper who stayed way behind  all the time, she jumped from the cliff, hitting the rocks and "died" there).. I
told her, I might be able to help her, because I come to visit the island in a big boat what is waiting for us but I have to talk to the crew to be sure it's is okay...
Needless to say I said that because I was  waiting for a Helper taking actions. Next I knew a very friendly Helper in a Captain uniform come to the picture... introduced himself to her... I told her I have something else to look first in the island, and I met her on the boat she can go with the Captain, last I saw he was holding her hand and they faded away.

After they faded away,  I heard my Helper giggle, and with a *sigh* saying "we had a hard time to work with you this time but finally you did give in"...giggle again.
As I returned to C1 finalized the experience and understand how important TRUST IS  even when my interpreter played a "devilish" trick on me... LOL...

One thing bothered me about this retrieval, although of course I heard about the Devil's Island before
read the Papillon, but I never knew there was female prisoner on the Island. After searching the net I
find 1895. 28 woman prisoner was shipped to the Island with a plan to make the Island population grow
so even the "free" prisoners don't want to go back to French. After 1914 wasn't any female prisoner on the
Island.

Thanks for reading
Love to all...

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Tricks to Using the Interpreter...
Reply #187 - Jan 8th, 2003 at 11:45am

Dora,

I wanted to comment about a couple of other things you described.

Your one of the few I know who have experienced delivering Boost.

>>  Kept holding her hand when I felt a jolt of incredible energy rush through in my body and through my hand transferring to her. (Can't
explain what it was, it wasn't exactly what my experiences sending PUL... it was energy what i didn't experienced before)... I felt she is calming down and after sit down on the rock I asked her what is she
doing here..... she started to cry and told me . . . <<

BOOST:

I described in the Thief's Hell chapter in Curiosity's Father about the Helper "delivering Boost."  It was a flow of energy exactly as you desribe it in its feeling quality.  Not exactly like sending PUL, but it's the nearest similar thing.  When Helpers are retrieving from the BSTs on their own, at the critical moment Boost is delivered and the effect is clearing of the mind, eliminating all beliefs to the contrary of your experience.  It gives the retrievee a moment of clarity.

I'm not sure I wouldn't classify it as PUL.  The thing that is different about the feel of Boost is the level Pure, Beyond ANY Condition is higher.  My feeling is that this Boost is sometimes/often sent by the people I described as living in the Land of Angels, in Curiosity's Father.  Helpers learn to "tolerate" increaseingly powerful levels of that energy as it is delivered through them.  It's often experienced as a "jolt" by Helpers at first.  Delivering Boost is the most direct flow I know of PUL of the highest, purest quality.  Highly refined Loosh as Monroe might have put it. 

As you learn to relax into that flow to the point that the jolt only serves to let you know the flow starting, amazing things happen.  The effects are not always during the flow, they may follow minutes, hours or days later and in my opinion, worth the wait.  Angels are the ones for whom ever act is one of PUL, it's all they know how to do.  They live in the outter fringes of Focus 27, and travel a lot.

INTERPRETER:

I don't think of the Interpreter as intentionally trying to trick me even though I would still describe it as tricky.

As the Perceiver peers into the spot in the 3D Blackness and brings impressions in at a subconscious level, the the Interpreter translates these to the "nearest similar thing."  Sometimes our perception of the translation is distorted, colored, altered, etc. by the beliefs associated with the translation.  The energy of Devil's Island could easily be translated as Satan's Home in some belief systems.  When I get what would have been disturbing translations in the past, now, I see them more as information devoid of judgment about their content.

One of the tricks I had to learn to using the Interpreter was understanding this "nearest similar thing" way it translates.  You did very well on that one when you had the courage to go back and let the Interpreter translate more of the Perceiver's impressions.  You found the island and the woman, and delivered Boost, all in the same experience!

Thanks for listening,

Bruce

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Re: Tricks to Using the Interpreter...
Reply #188 - Jan 8th, 2003 at 11:55am

Bruce,

Thank you so much to make this experience in much clearer view..

Gosh so much to learn, LOL...but nothing more rewarding at least to me..

Love
Dora

:   I wanted to comment about a couple of other things you described.

:   Your one of the few I know who have experienced delivering Boost.

: >>  Kept holding her hand when I felt a jolt of incredible energy rush through in my body and through my hand transferring to her. (Can't
: explain what it was, it wasn't exactly what my experiences sending PUL... it was energy what i didn't experienced before)... I felt she is calming down and after sit down on the rock I asked her what is she
: doing here..... she started to cry and told me . . . <<

: BOOST:

:   I described in the Thief's Hell chapter in Curiosity's Father about the Helper "delivering Boost."  It was a flow of energy exactly as you desribe it in its feeling quality.  Not exactly like sending PUL, but it's the nearest similar thing.  When Helpers are retrieving from the BSTs on their own, at the critical moment Boost is delivered and the effect is clearing of the mind, eliminating all beliefs to the contrary of your experience.  It gives the retrievee a moment of clarity.

:   I'm not sure I wouldn't classify it as PUL.  The thing that is different about the feel of Boost is the level Pure, Beyond ANY Condition is higher.  My feeling is that this Boost is sometimes/often sent by the people I described as living in the Land of Angels, in Curiosity's Father.  Helpers learn to "tolerate" increaseingly powerful levels of that energy as it is delivered through them.  It's often experienced as a "jolt" by Helpers at first.  Delivering Boost is the most direct flow I know of PUL of the highest, purest quality.  Highly refined Loosh as Monroe might have put it. 

: As you learn to relax into that flow to the point that the jolt only serves to let you know the flow starting, amazing things happen.  The effects are not always during the flow, they may follow minutes, hours or days later and in my opinion, worth the wait.  Angels are the ones for whom ever act is one of PUL, it's all they know how to do.  They live in the outter fringes of Focus 27, and travel a lot.

: INTERPRETER:

:   I don't think of the Interpreter as intentionally trying to trick me even though I would still describe it as tricky.

:   As the Perceiver peers into the spot in the 3D Blackness and brings impressions in at a subconscious level, the the Interpreter translates these to the "nearest similar thing."  Sometimes our perception of the translation is distorted, colored, altered, etc. by the beliefs associated with the translation.  The energy of Devil's Island could easily be translated as Satan's Home in some belief systems.  When I get what would have been disturbing translations in the past, now, I see them more as information devoid of judgment about their content.

:   One of the tricks I had to learn to using the Interpreter was understanding this "nearest similar thing" way it translates.  You did very well on that one when you had the courage to go back and let the Interpreter translate more of the Perceiver's impressions.  You found the island and the woman, and delivered Boost, all in the same experience!

: Thanks for listening,

: Bruce

IP Logged

John Hall
Ex Member

3 Retrievals
Reply #189 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 6:19pm

I've been doing retrievals off and on for a few months now... but I've only posted to this board a couple of times.  I'd like to get into the habit of posting all of my retrievals here...I'm sure it will help me get more out of them...make them more conscious.

These three retrievals I did earlier today.

I closed my eyes, took relaxing breaths and energy gathering breaths, and did a couple other energy exercises I do. 
In my imagination I percieved several faces close to me.  I know these to be my guides/helpers.  I then said out loud that I'd like to participate in a retrieval.  One of the faces became clearer and came closer to me.  This helper was male with a light red beard (at least the helper appeared that way to me)...he said "follow me" and flew off. 
I saw the image of a desert as seen from high above.  As we flew closer to the desert I saw a person walking alone an a dirt road.  As we got closer to the person, I saw that it was a young boy, about 8 years old.  My helper came very close to me on my left side, and another helper instantly appeared on my right side.... I instantly recognized this configuration as the "angel" written about in Bruce's books.  With me in the middle, the boy saw me as an angel and the two helpers as bright lights....I guess assumed to be wings. 
We drifted down and landed on the road in front of him...and he nelt down and bowed his head. 
I said "No need to bow, we are not God, only one of his helpers"
(I was rather proud of myself for coming up with that one...without actually using the word angel)
I didn't think that he might wonder what I meant by "we".
I then asked him if he'd like to go to heaven now.  He said "Is it ok?"...implying that he wasn't sure if he deserved to.  I assured him that it was very much ok and that we could fly there right now.
He took my hand and we lifted out of the desert.  I tried to shift right into the park, but saw an image of "The Pearly Gates"....I guess that's what he expected... so we flew through the pearly gates into the park/reception area.  He had some older relatives waiting there.

I did get the boys name...but have forgotten it.

...and dammit..I did two other retrievals after that one and have forgotten them.

From now on I'll write down at least a few details before I start typing!

-John

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Focus 23 retrieval
Reply #190 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 1:51am

Hi everyone,

I got a sudden urge to do a retrieval, in Focus 23 for some reason, and after placing the intent to be in the 3D blackness I just floated there, watching for any irregularity to appear. Almost straight ahead I noticed a tiny circle standing out from the rest of the blackness. It sparkled for a second and something about it just felt like a portal. I focused all of my attention on it and within the blink of an eye....I was still in blackness (lol). I assumed something had maybe backfired so I placed the intent to be in Focus 23 again and I was getting the same black surroundings (if I had taken just a moment to observe that blackness I found myself in, I would have known instantly that it wasn't the 3D blackness--it was a flat, dense black). I then felt/sensed someone over to my right and realized the 3D blackness portal had indeed done its job: I was in a very black, dark place, in Focus 23.

I then perceived this someone off to my right exclaiming something...and then talking rapidly as if angry or upset about something. I moved forward carefully as I sensed they did not know I was near. All I could 'see' was the kind of blackness that is produced when say, in a basement with no windows...or in a cave with no light source. When I could feel an older woman about twenty feet away from me I said a soft, "Hello?", and almost cringed when I could then hear her react to me by apparently stumbling over something. She seemed panicky as she crashed around what I then felt to be a small kitchen with an awful lot of stuff on the floor that confused me. She seemed to be surrounded by many objects that for some reason didn't make sense to me at first, especially some kind of barrier between the two of us...but I just let that feeling go as I hurried to reassure her I was someone she could trust. She immediately demanded to know how I got 'in here'. I scrambled to think of something and said I didn't know...I was lost and I needed her help. I told her I couldn't see anything, it was so dark. I then got the impression of a small kitchen type of room. A window was in the opposite wall behind her offering a faint bluish light. She was thinking, moving slightly and I was able to 'see' her as a black silouhette against the weak light. It hit me then what was going on with her. She was hiding in the dark, protecting herself, waiting to defend herself against certain individuals who had caused her a lot of terror for a long time. Something about her situation (just wondering for a second how lonely this existence must have been for her) got to me and I had to put a lid on my emotions as I raced through ideas on what to say next.

I told her my name, explaining she had nothing to fear from me...and for some reason I felt it necessary to ask why she had all the lights turned off. She became agitated again, and answered by saying that if the lights were on she'd have no way of knowing if 'they' were near. When it was dark she could see them. I felt an opportunity open and I told her, "Of course! I understand what you're doing. I've seen them too and I'm glad you figured out how to deal with them." This created a pause...and she then whispered, "You mean you see them too?" I could feel her high level of anxiety begin to melt away as I nodded. This was rather astonishing to her because no one had ever believed her, whenever she had tried to explain the many visits she'd received from strange, apparently 'unseen' individuals. No one had understood her need to protect herself, to be on guard constantly. I tried to reassure her that we were friends, that she could trust me...and as we were still surrounded in darkness I asked if she could just reach out and take my hand. I told her it was wonderful to find someone else who was 'just like me' and it would be comforting to hold her hand. She hesitated and then finally extended her left arm over what felt like a three foot high pile of stuff or barrier of some kind (it felt like it was a barrier for her), and grasped my hand. She had a strong grip. I held her hand in both of mine and thanked her, telling her I felt a lot better.

I asked her if she'd like to go someplace with me, a place where she would never have to worry about dangerous intruders ever again. She'd be able to have whatever life she wanted. She was unsure...asking how that could be as the tricksters (her word for them) were always able to find her. I explained a little more about Focus 27, and I suddenly knew she was feeling a fearful anxiousness over the thought of leaving her small strong-hold here...so I sent her PUL immediately. Her fear passed and she was calmer, still gripping my hand for dear life...and something interesting happened: I could suddenly see her face. A soft gold light seemed to surround her head, illuminating wild brown hair, a face younger than I had assumed, and blue watery eyes that looked as if they had seen more hell than most could ever dream of. I smiled at her, asking her to just leave with me to see this new world, adding that she could always come back here if she didn't like it there. I got the idea to see if I could somehow pick up on what would be her ideal home/environment, and saw a house out in a country setting. I asked if she would be interested in living in such a place and she stared at me, amazed. Yes, she would like that...but she was struggling to believe it could really happen. I then got a clear thought that she loved to fly and I told her I did too...that we could fly right out of here. And I instantly wondered if I had blown it. She looked at me as if I were under suspicion again. My ability to fly could mean I was a trickster too. She said one of them had taught her to fly (I'm sure she was talking about the OOBE) many years ago and she had figured out how to fly on her own and avoid their assistance. I wondered for a second whether that trickster had actually been someone trying to help her, when she was in the physical?

I asked again for her to just visit the new place and she decided to go...but not before she got her purse!---and she started to turn, pulling away. I didn't want to let go of her hand--I was afraid our rapport would be broken--but I had no choice. She retreated into the darkness, opening drawers, moving things around. I looked down and perceived what I guess were large, narrow, cardboard boxes...arranged with other objects that made up a kind of barrier about two feet wide and running the length of her room. I looked back up toward where I thought she was, when it was obvious she'd found her purse, and she then seemed to freeze in motion. I could feel she was suddenly panicky over the idea of leaving this place, scared, uncertain...so I sent her more PUL. I could feel her awareness of me return and she walked quietly back to where I was standing...looking kind of shocked but indicating she would go. She then said I had to wait a moment and she began to carefully move a section of her cardboard barrier, creating an opening for herself to pass through to my side. She deliberately closed it back up with equal care as if this would guarantee her little kitchen would remain safe while she was gone. She believed this barrier had protected her all this time and was completely convinced it would continue to do its job. I felt tears come to my physical eyes but ignored them as I took her arm, telling her that for some magical reason I could see her now, and that I just knew the tricksters could not see us. She glanced around and tried to smile, concerned she was in the middle of some kind of escape that could end badly.

We started walking into the dark...and soon we were in a place that was filled with nothing but light, everywhere. Before she had a chance to react to the change a woman appeared ahead of us. My lady stopped, staring at her, dumbfounded, and then they reached out and hugged each other. I stood there for a few moments and finally felt it was best I leave them alone. They were still holding one another in a tight embrace and the woman who had greeted us gave me a brief smile and a knowing feeling that all was well now. I could go if I wanted. I thanked her, looked at my friend one last time (I think they had been sisters) and returned to C1.

Phew!

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Retrievals In Tel Aviv
Reply #191 - Jan 6th, 2003 at 6:08pm

Once in a while I like to challenge myself by trying a retrieval without hemi-sync or the darkness of my bedroom.  Today, after seeing the headlines (but no details) about the suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, I thought to try one while sitting in the hot tub at the swimming pool in town here.  I seemed to get focused no problem and asked for guides. "Was there a need for me in Tel Aviv," I asked.  "Wait a minute, let me check", was the answer.  Then "Yeah, if you feel like it.  Most have already been moved on but there's a couple of sticky ones" 
"Okay then take me there" 
"No, take yourself, you know how to get there!"
I executed the intention: "Tel Aviv now !"
Impression of dust, gloom, horror, destruction.  Then young woman upset, confused, angry.  Introduce myself, got the name Sharon, which Interpreter immediately doubted.  "Sharon" asked who I was.  I said "A sort of angel" 
"Sharon": "You're not a very Jewish angel."
Me: "No, I'm a Scottish angel over on a special mission
"Sharon": "Oh I met some Scottish people once and they were really nice."
Me: "Good, maybe you'll trust me to take you to Heaven then"
"Sharon": "But I can't my family's so sad, I have to stay and help them."
Me: "Are you getting through to them?"
"Sharon": "No, they can't see me or hear me, it's terrible"
Me: "Well then why don't you come with me if there's nothing you can do here?  You'll like it."
I somehow get her to close her eyes and hold my hand.  Then I execute the intention "Jewish reception area now!"  Immediately a rabbi is walking up to us.  He says to "Sharon" "Come, there are many people waiting for you, come!" and off they go.  I wave goodbye to a shocked "Sharon".
Back to disaster site; ask a helper if there's anything else.  He indicates a curled body, badly wounded, actually dead, but with a soul still in it refusing to come out.  I get this info quickly and am not sure what to make of it.  But somehow I know to project white light from my crown chakra into his.  (Never done this before in retrieval - not that I recall anyway)  This action seems to beam him up to his Higher Self immediately but without any sort of consciousness of who he is or what's going on.  I think I've overdone the amperage of the charge or something.  He sort of shoots up to the HS and then right back down again into his dead body.  Bizarre.  The I try a beam to his throat chakra: he starts to moan as injured people do, and writhe about.  I watch this for a moment, wondering.  The "me here" is absolutely baffled.  Then this idea comes : I shoot a beam of light energy into his second chakra and it results in a sort of sexual excitement that infuses his writhing, which seems to be bringing him "back to life" (although I know he is "dead").  I sense that the helper can handle it from here and make my goodbyes.
The second retrieval here seems like the most elaborate case of denial I've come across and my way of handing it the biggest surprize I've had in ages.  Maybe it' something I "do" while "asleep" all the time, I don't know.
cheers for now : gordon

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

comical, but a lesson to me,,,,,
Reply #192 - Jan 4th, 2003 at 11:01pm

Hello,  I was doing a spirit contact for a lady tonight and her young son came through, As I was describing him to her he gave me the word pug, so I threw in the description to her like this, well he also has a short turned up nose , she said yes he does. We continued the reading with lots of things he was doing and he really is happy, etc. all in all was a really lovely contact but as she was thanking me she said with a sigh, I just wish he would have mentioned "Pug"....Uhh pug you say? yes, she replied that was the pet word for his grandpa who pasted away before he did and I wanted to know if Pug was there with him,,,,I laughed real hard and said , Yep he tried to tell me that from the begining but instead of repeating what he said, I took it upon myself to think it was a description of his nose,,,I learned yet again , if they say something to me , just repeat it outloud and not try to analyze,,,,thanks for listening,,,,xxxlinn

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #5 (nov15/2000)
Reply #193 - Dec 31st, 2002 at 1:48pm

Seconds after my regular ritual of watery submisssion, I was presented with a vision of the planes as horizontal layers stretching across an event horizon, each about an inch thick.  I had no doubt that, upon entering, any of them would immediately expand into a functionally complete sphere.  From the physical to the formless, each with its entities pursuing game playing agendas.
     Although I must have been resident in one or other of those mythic representations, I was allowed a moment apart to perfect this interactive observation at my discretion.  Although time and space did not stop for the beings and societies in my ken, it did seem to somehow freeze for me.
     Suspended in a smart bubble between seconds, I saw the life force feeding all things,... from the insect snoozing on the breeze blown blade of grass to the aircraft ascending above lightning and storm clouds,...to the earthquake victims amusing their anguish in the improvised astral reception camps, the righteous dead regaling each other with tales of their devotion and charity, and magnificent choirs in crystal cathedrals endlessly praising their distance from a deity,...to the dead junkies clustering about the barely living, craving the flame which can never be extinguished, the ascended masters nudging their pupils as they negotiate the principals of evolutionary chess, and the great clouds of intelligence drifting benignly through depthless skies of transcendence, effortlessly broadcasting the esoteric knowledge that climbers think they need,...to the nobodies in nirvana, vacating a space, in that essence of no-space, for the incoming brides of bliss, and the emptiness inside everything, identical voids from proton to planet, featureless vacuums so endlessly inviting...
     And in that vision I understood the life force to be the propellant of consciousness in all the creaky worlds, which activates all of our sustaining illusions, our myths and fears, our love and our anger, our unity and separation, our this and our that.  And in my eagerness to ascribe footnotes to revelation, I swam back into action on one of those planes as easily as karma creates its contestants.

Gordon: Higher Self, my old friend, it is now some hours since I scribbled the above, but as you might have guessed, I want to ask, were you the source of this illumination?
HS: I was indeed, though I'm uneasy about your use of the word "source".
Gordon: Why so?
HS: It implies I'm at the end of the line, giving things a boost.  The energy of the imnspiration arose, to our mutual satisfaction, from the potential that parades between us.  Your urge to resume communications expressed itself subconsciously through the pretty clutter of your day to day preoccupations, and I gathered you'd appreciate a little nudge from me.
Gordon: I think I see.  It reminds me of the seemingly involuntary telepathy between me and my old friends.  You get so used to each other you can't tell who thought what first.  A favourite poet of mine, a Mr. Leonard Cohen, has expressed it well: "She gets you on her wavelength and you let the river answer".
HS: Yes the connection is clear.
Gordon: So this extensive vision quoted here, that was not something you "gave" to me?  It was something we shared.
HS: Yes, so deep in the file drawer it took ages to find again.
Gordon: So I had this experience when I was physically asleep?
HS: Yes and many others just as strange and wonderful.    
Gordon: You should have seen me, trying to write it all down later in a coffee shop.
HS: Yes, you and others have informed me of this fascinating history of these coffee shops and the intellectual ferment and frantic activity they inspire.
Gordon: I felt quite enlightened, let me tell you.
HS: You are enlightened my friend.  You're only pretending to be a dull witted arthritic jointed human being.  It's a clever disguise to be sure, but it doesn't fool me.  I see through all your halloween costumes.
Gordon: Yes I suppose you do.  Being with you is a bit like trying to hide something from your mother, it's well nigh impossible.  Do you think we should discuss the quote above?
HS: Do you?
Gordon: I can't see what could possibly be added, other than maybe to split the composing credits with you.
HS: Very decent of you in the circumstances sir.  You are a gentleman to be sure.
Gordon: Well this time around anyway.

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Retrieval of Five Year Old Self
Reply #194 - Dec 29th, 2002 at 11:34am

After donig some meditation and energy work early this afternoon, I set my intention to do a retrieval of self.  Jane Preston's voice came through the moment I closed my eyes.  She said I would definitely go back to a childhood self where I'd separated part of my energy.

I immediately noticed that though I could hear, my perception was more spatial and feeling sense, than visual.

Jane took my left hand and instructed me to take the Professor by the right hand.  I didn't even realize he was there.  In fact, I totally forgot about him after we arrived.  We walked in what seemed like a desending circular pattern for a while.  Then I sensed we arrived.  I "imp'd" myself at 5 years of age.  I was surprised we went so far back.  At that moment I couldn't remember anything particularly traumatic happening at that age.

I began talking to this self, introducing myself as a friend.  My five year old self said he wasn't supposed to talk to strangers.  I told him I wasn't a stranger; I knew his parents.  I referred to them by their first names and said we'd been friends since before he was born -- not untrue at all considering what I know of our past lives together!!.  My child self seemed to feel this was alright and warmed up to me.

I was stumped as to how I was going to reintegrate this self but I kept on talking.  I thought to introduce the solar light as a toy light.  But it seemed to bright and scared my child self so I made it go away.  Then I remembered Bruce's magic carpet and told him I had one we could ride on.  It worked!!  The magic carpet appeared, we hopped on and took off.

As we rode together my child self told me that his grandmother had just died.  Then it all came back to me.  "Nanny", my mother's mother, died when I was five.  My mother grieved hard and literally disconnected from the world.  For a few days afterward she walked around the house like a zombie.  She'd perform her house work, cook, then go sit on the porch and stare ahead blankly.  She barely said a couple of words. 

I'd never seen mama like this and I was scared.  I could tell Daddy was really scared too.  As much as we tried, nobody seemed to be able to get through.  Finally, one day Daddy took me and my sister out on the porch and began quietly speaking to my mother, telling her how much we loved her.  Though her mother was no longer alive, he told her that she stiill had all of us.  This got through.  My mother broke down and began sobbing for a long time.  Afterward she became more like her normal self, although there was a difference.

I told my child self that although Nanny's body was no longer alive, that her inside self went to a new home, a beautiful place, to live.  I said we could go visit.  I heard Jane say that Nanny wasn't available.  I imp'd that she's in another incarnation now (she died in 1966).  I asked Jane to step in and play the part.

We saw Nanny waiting for us in the distance.  My child self hopped off the carpet, ran up to her and they hugged.  Then Nanny said, "I have a surprise for you."  My mother came out from behind her.  She looked just like she did when I was five.  My child self said, "What are you doing here?"  But he was quite pleased to see her.  Then my father stepped out from behind her.  My parents took my child self aside and began talking to him.  Every once in a while he looked back at me.  It was obvious they were telling him the truth about me and our situation.

On the magic carpet ride he'd asked me if I was his brother.  I said no, something similar.  Now I remembered wishing at that age that I'd had an older brother and fantasizing about it.  Now I'm beginning to wonder. . .

Jane told me that I'd separated portions of my energy at that age, bewildered because of my mother's severe reaction to her mother's death.  Although this wasn't the first time I remembered this episode as an adult, I didn't realize it had affected me in this way.  Jane said my mother's "catatonia" was a preview of what would happen three years later when she had her stroke.

I asked why my parents were involved in the retrieval.  Jane said that many of the separations I'd experienced (but not all) occurred while I was under their care (or at least was supposed to be).  They'd volunteered to help me reintegrate.  It would not only help me but also assist them in their growth.  She said it would also lessen the need for us to play out these scenarios again in future lives.

My parents finished talking to my past self who still seemed young but now looked older, much like I do now.  He knew we were supposed to reintegrate and we merged easily and effortlessly.  I felt a surge of energy in my body as we did.

Jane had me float gently in the blackness as my parents receded.  She said to take it easy for the rest of the day. 

While writing this account in my journal I felt a sharp pain in my pelvic area on the right (masculine) side.  I believe it is related to the retrieval/reintegration.  I had to stop writing several times and do energy work.  Right now it feels mildly sore and warm, but not painful.

I believe this is going to be the first of several self retrieval episodes.  My guidance has told me that I have some work to do in this area and now seems to be the right time.  I'll keep you posted.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.