Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192227 times)
Mary Ann
Ex Member

and a name.
Reply #165 - Feb 5th, 2003 at 8:22am

I forgot to write that during this dream I addressed the astronaut as Bill....and I just found some pictures of the Columbia astronauts, and...one of them was named William. And after looking up his bio with his picture, this could definitely be who was in my dream. This is probably the best verification I've ever had.

You never, ever know when something is going to come out of the blue like this and shake you up a little.

MA

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

F23 retrieval
Reply #166 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 8:44pm

I was asked to check on a woman who passed about 2 years ago. As I have had a difficult time doing retrievals lately, I approached this with a little trepidation but alot of determination. The first thing I did after the 3x3x3 breathing was to talk to all aspects of myself who were blocking my perception of the afterlife. I asked them to step aside for the time being and not interfere. I went to TMI-there and received a nice charge from the crystal. I then placed my intent to fine Ms. X and asked for a helper. I was unaware of my helper arriving but assumed they had and said "let's go!". I then became aware of a woman sitting in the dark with her chin in her hands. I saw her from the side, i called her name and saw her turn to look at me. she seemed frightened and i tried to reassure her by saying "don't be afraid, your mother sent me to take you where you belong". I lost a bit of my focus of her but "saw" fear and mistrust. I repeated my statement and asked her to look at my friend. I assumed she did and told the helper "let's go". I next saw images of some kind of hell. The woman was screaming in pain and fear and I could not get her attention. after several attempts to call her, I thought to appear to her as Jesus. I called her name and she reacted to me. I told her it was time to go to heaven. she came with me and we traveled to what i assumed was f27 but it appeared to be heaven. It looked like a great, white city. I got the imp she was happy. I also had the imp that she was in her BST heaven. I thanked the helper and asked if he would help me to retrieve aspects of myself. He agreed and I saw several different types of people, men, women and children. We moved them on in a group. I was unaware of any details of their particular circumstances. I asked if we could move any more on? yes was the reply and we repeated the process with a smaller group. I was losing focus by then but had the imp from the helper that these people were parts of me. I thanked the helper and went to sleep. thanks for reading, Love-Joe

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a Focus 23 retrieval
Reply #167 - Feb 2nd, 2003 at 10:10pm

Howdy everyone,

Once in the 3D blackness and noticing a whitish semi-circular spot kind of winking on and off, I focused in on it, knowing I wanted to go to F23 to assist in a retrieval. The next thing I knew I was standing by a pole along a cement partition or low wall...and a car or some kind of vehicle zoomed by, from my right to left, traveling at great speed. The scene then opened up a bit more and I then understood I was apparently at a race track. I looked to my right and saw a car coming down the track and without thinking stepped out onto the pavement and began waving my arms.

The car slowed and came to a halt. It was small, black, low to the ground (had a 60's English look/feel to it but not sure about that) and the driver was young to middle aged, blonde hair, dark sunglasses. He was angry I was out on the track, waving his left arm out the window to indicate I needed to leave. As I was about to explain my presence there he started yelling, demanding to know what I was doing and to get off the track. I stepped closer to him (noticing I had what I guess was a writing tablet in my hands) and said I was writing an assignment (?....lol) and I just needed to ask him a few questions. This didn't calm him down and I pressed on, saying it would only take a few minutes of his time. Obviously irritated, he gave in, exhaling loudly, and I walked around the front of his vehicle and climbed into the passenger seat.

Feeling rushed and knowing he wasn't enthused I immediately went into some kind of reporter mode, asking his name. Peter Farmington, or Farmingham. I asked how long he had been a race car driver and he replied with visible irritation that he was not a racer...he was a test car driver.  Really had no idea what that meant but got the impression he tested certain cars for their potential future racing capabilities. He said that if this was an actual race car I wouldn't be able to sit in the front seat, because there would be no front passenger seat. I pretended to write all this down as if fascinated. I asked how long he had been testing cars and for the first time since our encounter, he grew quiet....and then obviously confused. A feeling went through me that he had not been able to make sense of his current situation, as if he could never quite remember why he was where he was. I could then sense a level of fear grow within him and he changed the subject, saying I probably needed to experience what he did to get a good understanding for my assignment, so we started moving down the track. I stared straight ahead, barely able to see over the dash. For a few seconds I experienced a split-knowing, meaning that I was aware that he believed we were in motion, gaining speed as the car shook and roared down the track, and yet I would have sworn we were sitting still. It was an odd feeling but I just accepted it as a part of his world.

Within a minute he was slowing the car to a crawl and I told him thanks, and that a few people were nearby wanting his autograph. He looked at me as if I were nuts and started  protesting...but I reassured him that he was well known in his field and surely a few fans wouldn't interrupt his schedule. I introduced a tall man with two shorter woman who were suddenly by his side of the car. I got out of the car and watched as he was then signing things they were handing him, an enthusiastic conversation taking hold. And I eventually left, knowing he would be fine.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Astronauts and 2 BST Retrievals
Reply #168 - Feb 1st, 2003 at 3:27pm

This afternoon I decided to see if I could be of any help to the astronauts and was told by a Helper that all 7 of them are resting and starting the healing process and were not available.

I then asked to be taken to someone needing to be retrieved. The next thing I knew we were flying over a huge building and I could see that there were many small cubicles/rooms with a woman in each place and there was a lot of crying/sobbing/moaning. Then I was in one of the cubicles which was only big enough for a bed and saw a woman rocking back and forth on the bed and crying. I asked her what was wrong and she cowered away from me. I sent her PUL and that seemed to help her to not be so frightened. I asked her name and got Marla or Maharla. I asked again what was wrong and saw that these women were in a place where they were being abused and tortured with sexual acts. I got a picture in my mind of something I had seen on TV once about women who were kidnapped and used as prostitutes in India.

I told her that she didn't have to be here and that I had someone with me who could take her to a loving and nurturing place. Her eyes brightened some and the Helper stepped out from behind me and took her hand and they faded out.

Then I started looking around for others I could help when I heard a child crying and moaning. I saw a girl around 8 or 9 years old and knew that she was also being abused here. I sent her PUL and she looked at me and said, 'no, no more.' I told her I could take her away from all this. She leaped into my arms and we went to the Park. I handed her over to a Helper and faded back to C1. I feel very strongly that I was in a BST Hell.

With Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Timmerzz
Ex Member

Self retrieval using the imagination technique
Reply #169 - Jan 31st, 2003 at 9:23pm

Hello folks,
It has been some time since I've posted here, but I'd like to say that even though I haven't posted, I never stopped caring.

Several months ago, using the methods and advice from  regular posters at this site, I built, in my mind(and imagination) an outdoor spiritual center.  At this center, I agreed to meet and help various aspects of myself affected by traumatic events earlier in my life.

As I laid down the other night, without any warning, I recieved a strong impression to visit my imaginal outdoor center.  I hadn't visited here in a month or so and had almost lost interest in it when I recieved the impression to go.
I imagined the setting to be twilight, with just a bit of a chill in the air, so a campfire was necesary. I always loved camping/ campfires as a younger man and I used this as a tactic to get the attention  of my wayward aspects.  If they were nearby, and willing to confront whatever they were in need of confronting, then a campfire was just the place to do it.

Sure enough, just after I stoked up my imaginal campfire, and sat down on the log to watch it burn(and to gather energy) a 16 yr old aspect of myself showed up. I'll call him "the wrestler" as that is the way he was dressed. I had nearly forgotten about the years I had wrestled and almost didn't recognize him.  It took but a microsecond to realize that he is/was me, as a slew of memories came crashing in shortly after he appeared.
He was destitute, had just lost an important match, and was feeling that the world wouldn't miss him if he was to leave it.  Also, he was emaciated, as highschool wrestlers often turn to starvation tactics to make their weight class.
I called him over, had him sit down and gather warmth by the fire.  Then I told him all was well, that if he just concentrated a bit he could tell that I was him...just slightly older(well....more than twice as old...but hey...who's counting).  I told him that while sitting in front of this campfire, he could eat all he wanted, and not gain an ounce. This idea worked great, as his energy rose immediately .
Then we talked about the match.  I explained to him that, seeing that I was his older self, all turned out fine, that none of this would matter in the future. This cheered him up as well.  I told him it was time to come home and if he wanted to I'd help him.
We stood up, I put my arm on his shoulder, the way a dad might to his son, and we walked off together.

Shortly after this I shifted (from focus 10 where I built my imaginal spiritual center) to C1.  I immediately grabbed for my dream journal and jotted all this down, as this was my first success using Bruce's imagination technique.

peace and joy to all who read................Tim

IP Logged

Krisa
Ex Member

decemder 24 2002 Part 2
Reply #170 - Jan 21st, 2003 at 11:58pm

My grandfather and grandmother are there. Grandmother comes in with an apron on says she has been cooking Christmas goodies. There is a beautiful white Christmas tree in the corner, My other set of Grandparents on my father's side come in. Very happy to see me, lots of hugs. They all tell me-they have presents for me. Oh, this is lots of fun!! Grandma and Grandpa hand me a sparkling present (hard to describe such beautiful paper and ribbon). I open it. It is a book of magical thoughts that is what the cover says. I open it and can't find any words. I think I will find some wonderful words of wisdom, but can;t perceive any words! Then a thought comes- it is complete bliss and peace sparklen all around me. There is no one thought but the freedom of no thought, no thinking, free of the burden of thinking. It was wonderful!! I thank them soo much for this. ( I have opened the book in later weeks-it is not as strong but still nice.) Then my grandmother gives me a box in that sparkling paper. I open it-it is a crystal rose that opens and breathes with energy. She says it is for my house to bring in beauty and strength to our home. I thank her soo much, we can really use this! Finally Kevin hands me a small present. I open it and found a necklace which says "I love you." He puts it on me. This is very emotional for me. This is the best present I can ever have. Thank you soo much. I feel it is time to leave. Before I go, they tell me there is no need to be sad on Christmas Day for Kevin and all of them will be right there celebrating with the family. Christmas day I wasn't sad at all.

Love, Krisa

IP Logged

Krisa
Ex Member

December 24, 2002 Part 1
Reply #171 - Jan 21st, 2003 at 11:13pm

Kind of sad today put up my son Kevin's stocking and cried. I finished wrapping presents late into the night, kept hearing voices calling me to come visit. Finally put down everything and go. Meet Kevin in a beautiful meadow, exchange hugs and love. Go for a retrieval? In the darkness feel the pretense of a nurse. She is on the floor scrubbing off blood. I can't see the blood. She claims there is so much blood must get it off the floor. I feel she has been traumatized by too many casualties-too much blood. Maybe the hospital bombed or at least during a war. She was dressed in an old uniform, feel like the forties. I let her know she can stop now. She says-she must finish, the blood has to go. Hospital staff (helpers) come and tell-they are here to relieve her, her shift is over.She is exhausted! They carry her off in a stretcher. Her name is Amanda. They take her to a hospital room with an outdoor garden. She rests-she is soo tired.
Kevin takes me to his Lake Tahoe house. I get to go inside for the first time (we usually hang outside on the back porch). There is a big beautiful stone fireplace. Kevin points out that his stocking (the same one at our house) is hanging on the fireplace. I feel great comfort from this.

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

HS #7, part two
Reply #172 - Jan 20th, 2003 at 5:19pm

Gordon: I can certainly understand that from my own lives.
HS: Good I thought you might.  Will your readers?
Gordon: Some will, and some will struggle with it, but I think as a whole my audience is ready for this sort of thing.  AS you said in your intro to the "Eternal Life And How To Enjoy It" book, I'm in touch with what a certain sector of the new age audience needs to hear.
HS: You remembered, I'm so touched.
Gordon: Keep working on that earth sense of humour and we'll have you down here in no time, having one of these incarnations you keep hearing so much about.
HS: That would be an interesting challenge.
Gordon: I know, I know, we can't get all of you into one body.
HS: You can't get all of me into ten bodies.  I'm a transdimensional being don't you know.
Gordon: Tell me what that feels like, ...if you can put it into words.
HS: Once again I'm going to ask you to "feel", and then use your own words.
Gordon: Ah, shift the burden to me, very clever.
{some moments to change focus)...Okay, a seemingly very large, soft warm glowing white space that contained multitudes, as it were, many forms and energies in potential.  I could move around at will and felt welcome anywhere, and wherever I stopped I was suddenly at rest in the easiest of easy chairs, with any number of pleasant companions ready to manifest at my side, long-time lovers, favourite trees, social situations, any sentient being from any of my incarnate adventures, every slight desire manifested another bliss, added to the bliss of the surroundings, and I felt an immediate closeness to the sun, as if that was where the highest consciousness dwells.  And I felt conscious links with other galaxies and twigged to the fact that you have energetic deposits on other planets and perhaps always have had. You seemed completely at rest and yet bustling with energy, gorgeous ripplies of which seemed so tantalisingly thrilling at every hint of a thought or reflex thereof.  Wow, it was really something.  And yes, you're right, we couldn't squeeze that into ten bodies.
HS: Not bad Gordon, not bad at all.  Does that experience not give you an immediate understanding of why religious and political belief systems chain you to inferior heavens? That there is nothing quite so heavenly as your real self?  That heaven is, indeed, in your mind?
Gordon: Yes, but can I communicate that to my readers?  Maybe only if I encourage them to explore their own higher selves.
HS: Yes, let's hope that this acts as a catalyst.
Gordon: So just to tie things up then. Are we saying that the myth of the higher self is, among other myths, the most liberating of all?
HS: Well, I don't know about you, but I am. Of course, as you're not doubt thinking, it's easy for me, I won't have to account for myself on some talk show, whereas you might.  But let it be said, this is the myth which gains you admission to the blissful eternity that is nothing but your Self.
Gordon: Self as universe then.
HS: So be it: the word made flesh.
Gordon: Once again.
HS: Once again.

IP Logged

gordon p.
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #7: Jan5/2001
Reply #173 - Jan 20th, 2003 at 4:49pm

Gordon: Many chores and seasonal responsibilities have gobbled up my time since we last spoke.  I am glad a space has finally opened up.
HS: Seconds, hours, weeks, it's all the same to me.  But yes, it's always gratifying to have our continuous energetic interchange manifest into words and concepts.
Gordon: I suppose it all must seem very slow to you, as I type out the words one by one and then correct the mistakes.
HS: Well it's certainly a different rhythm than telepathy, but the challenge is something I enjoy rising to.  Besides, as I'm sure you already suspect, I have other interactions to occupy my abilities.
Gordon: Other souls?
HS: Yes.
Gordon: Other souls in other epochs and societies?
HS: Yes.
Gordon: Past present and future?
HS: If you so wish to indulge in the chocolate box of time.
Gordon: Nice metaphor HS.  Very seasonal.
HS: You should know, you gave it to me.
Gordon: I did?
HS: Quite specifically, on one of your nightime visits, you mentioned all your christmas boxes of chocolates, and how much fun it would be to have a special one where the consumption of each chocolate would transport you to a different epoch and life.  We vibrated in mutual amusement and I told you I would remind you again when you'd forgotten.
Gordon: If you know that then I guess you also know about this new literary project that's taken up so much of my time, this "Seven Fairly Lucid Dreams", when I'm trying to succinctly conceptualise the experiences of the spheres and the reincarnation cycle.  I'll bet you even recall the day I got the idea.
HS: Of course I was part of that.  But not quite on your time schedule.  On one of your visits here you'd been complaining about not recalling even one tenth of your astral adventures the next day, and I had suggested that you fictionalise it, because that would give your writerly talents free reign to use whatever your so-called imagination came up with.
Gordon: You should have seen me, I was driving my bus in the middle of Toronto, trying to scribble down ideas at stop lights!
HS: I'll use my earth lives data bank on that one.
Gordon: Can we get back to that comparative thing I wanted to do last time, comparing the various myths?
HS: Fine with me.  The myth of the higher self, want to start with that?
Gordon: Sure, first off, is it any different in effect than the myth of the soul, in that it gives you something to believe in other than this very limited ego personality?
HS: They are similar, but the myth of the higher self gives you a controlling interest in the actual dimensions of that eternity.
Gordon: Excellent, and i hope that isn't too much for our readers to sewallow.
HS: If they've come this far they can handle it.
Gordon: That's quite the concept though, a controlling interest in that eternity.
HS: Well those who acknowledge the soul, feel its presence in their everyday lives, know that they are participating in a process that will not end with death, but they do not understand that process in the post-mortem worlds to be directed at a distance by a being who is, in fact, them.
Gordon: Yes, that's it!  Congratulations!  I'm sure people will think that this is a bit of a mutual appreciation society, but you really have caught it there. I often now "feel" this process of the higher self slowly reeling in the soul like abaited fish through the spheres (focus levels), the soul utterly amazed at all its wondrous experiences but not quite seeing it's being slowly pulled back home.
HS: And I don't "experience" it as a reeling in, more as a kind of irrestistible magnetism, an inexorable and gradual dissolving of polarities which eventually results in unity, but very much a unity-in-diversity kind of unity.
Gordon: Once again I am reminded of the poet Leonard Cohen, who said somewhere "I am a hotel".  A hotel is very unity-in-diversity isn't it?
HS: Yes, all my dear souls staying together under the one roof.  In an earth sense it's a very appropriate image.
Gordon: I'm curious to hear now what your take is on the myth of Jesus.
HS: Am I to take it that you mean Jesus the man and not the Christ spirit who overshadowed him?
Gordon: In a word, yes.
HS: Well certainly the myth of Jesus, by bringing the divine experience down into the body of a confused carpenter from Galilee, helped man to feel his link to God.  But by using the personality of Jesus as the only doorway to heaven, Christianity caused a bottleneck in the spiritual evolution of this planet.  In this, of course, they were not perhaps any worse than any other organised system of religion, where a bureaucratic priesthood seeks to solidify its powers over the populace by placing itself squarely between man and God, but they certainly are as guilty as any.  And as you know from your astral wanderings, the myth of Jesus takes most of its believers only as far as the upper astral, where they wait, in the blissful ignorance of what you call the typical religionist, for the salvation they know is coming.  When the ones who are burning with the fervour of their faith merge with the light they feel the process is complete, when in fact it is only another stage on an endless cycle.
Gordon: So would you say the Buddhist or the Hindu has an advantage there?
HS: That really depends on their evolutionary level.  Lesser evolved souls do not experience the upper planes as such, they drift through them, 'blissed out' as you say there, and when the desire for action overcomes them once more, down they go, losing their anonymity of bliss bit by bit until suddenly they're somone again.  Someone who may have subconscious knowledge of divine roots and evolutionary purpose, but who, on the surface of personality, is ripe for the next level of belief system to entrap them in some notion of 'who they are' and 'what they're capable of'.
Now the advanced soul,  coming out of say, a Buddhist or Hindu incarnation, has a small advantage over their monotheist equivalent, in that they understand something of the reincarnation cycle, whereas the Christian, Jew or Moslem likely does not.
Gordon: I get the feeling that overall you find the myths of faith to be limiting for souls.
HS: They're like many experiences on your planet, useful for a certain level of growth, but limiting for another level.

[continued in part two]

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Beginner's field trip to BST
Reply #174 - Jan 18th, 2003 at 3:11pm

Hello to All,

I just want to share an experience. I don't know if it involved a BST, but that was my impression. Again, I'm not sure if a retrieval took place, but there was a transformation.

A few mornings ago I decided to do a morning meditation, and to try something new (for me.) I set an intent beforehand, to connect with my body, my mind, my spirit, my higher self, God, spirit guide, and Angel. (LOL, I think I threw in every helpful thing I could think of.) I had a most wonderful sensation of being filled with an immense channel of light--a pulsing column that undulated through me and it seemed an adjustment was going on in an internal physical level. I then asked if I could do something to be of help, and I felt I should sit silently and cooperate, which felt fine. Then I asked if I could try a retrieval. At first all I could perceive was light, everywhere. I asked for "perception now." (Thought I'd try the direct approach.) Things shifted, with more variation and color, and less brightness to the light.  Again I asked for "perception now." The light gradually dimmed to darkness. I saw a reddish brown dusky background with dark shadowy shapes moving slowly back and forth. They were grim reaper type figures, covered heads bowed,  holding their scythes (?).  This struck me as someone's BST and these figures were just playing their part (not in  need of retrieving, just there for the believer). They did not strike me as truly threatening in any way. The feeling attached to the scene (not my feeling, just a feeling that came with it) was resignation. I asked if someone was there, but I couldn't make out anyone.  Looked around. Asked for more understanding.  Moved forward, and made out the shape of a small boat on  blackish water, in the reddish darkness. Couldn't make out anyone, or figure out what to do, so I tried  the "announcement" trick that helped me my other time. I said to myself "All who are here, Thank you. I send you love and light spread over all." Then a white clean light spread over and into everything.  I then said "Alll who are here, may you connect with the light" (and imagined them opening to and joining the light), "Join your guides and your loved ones and move toward the light. If you can't do that, just relax, open yourself up to them, talk to them, they will be there." There was a peaceful and opening feeling.

That was it. Again, this is different than the retrievals that so many do, and that I hope to do. I feel like I come up short when I try to find someone, so I wing it, (I feel like I'm cheating) and hope someone there is being helped. Of course, I don't really know, and have no verification, but it does feel as if something beyond myself has changed.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

love and peace,
Carolyn

IP Logged

BillyBob
Ex Member

Mirror, mirror - a retrieval
Reply #175 - Jan 18th, 2003 at 2:46pm

As I asked for a helper, a woman came into view.  At first I wasn't sure if she was the helper or the target for the retrieval, but it soon became obvious she was the target. 

She was between 20 and 30, sitting in front of an ornate little vanity with a mirror in an upstairs room of a large expensive house.  The feeling was ballpark 1930-ish.  She was very neatly groomed.  Her hair was dark brown, her skin very light.  She had rich red lipstick, a white blouse, blue skirt, and red sweater.  She was waiting for a young man to pick her up for a date.  Her name was either Elizabeth or Jane, I think (she seemed to prefer the more elegant "Elizabeth").  She was focused on her reflection in the mirror.

I stepped into the role of a butler or manservant.  I informed her, "Miss, he's waiting for you in his car out front."  But she wasn't ready yet - she was still working on her make-up or something as she focused on her reflection in the mirror.  It was as if she had a major crush on him but was afraid that she wasn't pretty enough, so she kept fussing over her appearance.

I left the room, and came back to try again.  "Miss, he's out here in the hallway waiting for you."  Still she made no move to meet him.  She still had never averted her gaze from the mirror.  So I decided to shake things up a bit.  I stepped forward and smashed her mirror.  She sprang to her feet with a gasp of horror and shock, and at that instant he was in the room standing right behind me.  She looked into his eyes and suddenly forgot all about her broken mirror, and he swept her off her feet and carried her downstairs and out the front door and into his car. 

It was a rather cool car, too - they flew away in it together, kind of like Dick van d**e and Sally Ann Howe in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". 

BB

IP Logged

BillyBob
Ex Member

Another minor thing...
Reply #176 - Jan 20th, 2003 at 12:29pm

Gordon -

This was my first time to change races in a retrieval.  Down here in C1 I look like a white boy, but in the retrieval I was a tall, powerful black man in a white uniform with a richly melodious bass voice.  It was kinda neat to hear that musical, rumbly voice coming from "me".  I wasn't quite a James Earl Jones, but not too far off.  I had a sense of the speech patterns I used in the retrieval being much more melodious than my normal whitemantalk - for example, there was a singsong rhythm and cadence to my speech that isn't normally there.

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Two Retievals in a BST Hell
Reply #177 - Jan 17th, 2003 at 4:02pm

1-17-03                          Cubicle Hell in the BST

Once in the 3D blackness I floated there for awhile, having already decided to assist in a retrieval in a BST hell. I watched for awhile until I noticed an odd formation over to my left in the 3D depth, focused in on it and the next thing I knew I was somewhere in a dense, hazey, off-black area. I immediately felt/perceived something like two walls jutting up and at a short distance from me, facing each other, and all around I could feel a thunderous vibration/noise. I looked over my right shoulder hoping a Helper had been smart enough to accompany me and got back a soft, amused, "yes, we're here".

In turning my attention back to 'the walls', I got that they were quite high and perhaps several yards apart. The vibrations and simultaneous noise were constant. I let the image go asking for better understanding...and I could then see the walls a little better but I still didn't understand what this was all about, where were the people? I let it go again, asking for a better understanding...and then again...and information started flooding in fast. Traveling down the center, inbetween the walls, was a moving something and I for a second wondered if it was molten lava (don't know why) and then realized that wasn't correct. It was moving like a sidewalk escalator at an airport, but felt more pliable than rigid, almost like water flowing but was a solid with flexibility. I then floated up and started moving to my left as I picked up on a person in distress up towards the top of that wall. It then hit me that the walls were comprised of cubicles, filled with people, and that the vibrational thunder-noise originated from all of them expressing their emotions. I focused on the person I initially felt and moved closer to see a man lying within a cubicle, head facing towards us, on his back. I then got the knowing that many here, including the man, had died in prisons, died within small square cells,  which had been housed within a square or box shaped penitentiary or jail....which I guess was why they were still in small square environments (?).

The man was holding his hands over his ears, crying, rocking himself. I reached in with my hand to try to comfort him, telling him my name, but he was completely unaware of me because of his grief and self absorption. I knew he was suffering from all the noise, which was never ending. I also got that for some reason he was unable to slip into unconsciousness, or sleep, to escape the noise! This bothered me (I love quiet a great deal of the time) so I then was somehow able to be next to him inside his small confinement and sent him as much PUL as I could muster...and as he calmed down I told him he could trust me, that I could take him to a place of peacefulness, quiet. He managed to turned onto his left side enough to glance at me. He became scared and accused me of lying to him so I surrounded him with more love (lately I allow the feeling of complete appreciation and acceptance for the person to fill within me, the feeling that I love and accept them unconditionally just the way they are, and send it their way....this is nice). As I did this I repeated over and over in my mind that it was quiet now, it was quiet where he was residing, hoping that belief would somehow enter his awareness and help him. He stopped reacting to noise, I think, as I was then able to communicate with him better, telling him once again he could leave if he wanted. Still distraught and uncertain he started saying that he would never be worthy of such a place. I sensed he had believed in a God at one time but was now convinced he had been rejected, permanently. I told him he had a good heart and that he was a loving person, to which he vehemently denied. I said, "Wait a minute. You wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me right now, would you?" This made him pause and think and as he looked into my eyes he was starting to realize something. "See? You have a good heart...you're a good person and you don't need to be here anymore." I then got a knowing that he had, while in the physical, sexually molested children, and he was in fear of what punishment that would bring (it was interesting because I flashed on his fear of the possibility that what he had done to others would be enacted on him, and so being in this place was somehow a way for him to put off or avoid real punishment??). I sent more love energy to him, saying that where I wanted to take him would not be one of punishment and that I had a friend with me who could help him better understand this. With that a female Helper stepped around on my right and approached the man. I then watched her go through a quick transformation, into a glowing white angel with wings, to help calm the man and comply with his beliefs. He seemed transfixed, in awe, as they communicated. I backed away for a minute and then stepped forward to help the man get out of his cubicle. At least two more Helpers arrived and as they were escorting him away I wanted to follow and see where in F27 they'd go.

It wasn't long before we were moving into a light filled space that felt so much nicer than the hell, and a woman (and a few behind her) was then greeting him, a loving and symathetic person happy to see him. I'm not sure if they had ever known one another before. It felt as if he was just being welcomed by really nice people, in a lush and peaceful physical-like environment with a huge castle kind of structure off in the distance.As the party then began to escort him towards the city I moved toward the angel Helper and as she turned towards me with a peaceful smile, the tip of her right wing kind of passed in front of or went right through where my face was (felt like a slight breeze), and I said with a laugh, "Hey, got clipped there!". She changed back to a human female and laughed. I asked her where we were in F27 and she paused, grinning, and it felt as if she knew I was going to react to her answer (she was right!), and said we weren't in F27... we were in another world within the BST, a Christian world. He had been escorted to the best place possible, for him,  in compliance with his beliefs. She said he would receive good attention and have a lot to learn there. This was interesting, but I wondered why he couldn't be in F27...and she said it would be too much for him right now. Such a place would just be too energetic (?), or would not be in agreement with his beliefs (?---I think I understood her explanation correctly) and that he needed a lot of structure, rules, in his growth process. I then turned and looked out, away from where this religious BST world was, wondering if there were more back there in that hell and asked if so, could we return. She said sure and we started moving.

We followed the same route back to the hell and dipped down inbetween the two walls, hovering above the moving sidewalk. The feeling of the place was obvious and I didn't need to briefly tune into the vibes this time. I wanted to know more about this place and how, why people came here. The Helper said that these walls housing cubicles  were  one of many residences in this hell...and  that people occupying these wall-cubicles felt a need to remain in a confined, square space. I looked at them and then asked her, since they're kind of isolated from one another, why didn't they go to F23 instead? She said they visit with each other now and then but it doesn't last long as they are eventually repulsed by one another: they're all so much alike in many respects, especially the fact that they each hate themselves and don't like seeing themselves reflected in others. It reminds them of what they hate about themselves and can't deal with. Everyone there was heavy into self loathing, beliefs of being abandoned or rejected by their religious God, as well as by all humans. The Helper also said that I might hear about 'the bullies' that frequently come around to harrass them, but that there really weren't any. The mean guys were just one of many self-induced manifestations that belonged to this section of this hell. Helpers were frequently perceived as being bad and thus screamed at or ignored.

The Helper indicated we move up and towards the other wall and I immediately sensed a female inside another cubicle. As we came close to her, seeing that she was lying on her back with the top of her head facing us, I could sense she was moaning and in a lot of fear. I got that she was middleaged, dark hair, and her arms were bent onto her chest with hands that looked crippled. She couldn't move her arms or fingers that were pressing into her palms as if squashed into place. I also got that she had had some kind of disease while in the physical and had been institutionalized, treated badly (I saw a brief image of a small room with only a narrow bed and door with heavy-duty locks). She had been perceived by others as being an idiot, possibly mentally retarded, and that she had been a waste of everyone's time, whoever had to care for her. I was able to somehow move inside her cubicle and send her PUL. In looking down at her I began talking, telling her she could leave now. She started sobbing that she was bad...bad, bad, bad....and that she could never leave. More PUL. I told her that a loving person was there with me and we could help her leave....that she didn't deserve this place ever, anymore. I described what F27 was like and the quiet, freedom and love she would find there and that she did deserve it. And then I said something that popped out and made me wonder as soon as I said it: "As a matter of fact, many who live there now use to live here. They understand what you've been going through. Even my friend here with us use to live here." The woman looked at me and something shifted in her just enough for the Helper and I to then slip her out of the cubicle. As the Helper held her in her arms I ralized the young woman was nake

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Page 2
Reply #178 - Jan 17th, 2003 at 4:22pm

naked, covered with bruises or bed sores...and I suddenly held up a beautiful white nightgown she could wear. I got that she was concerned the material would cause pain, because her skin was so sensitive to the touch, and I then knew and told her that no, it would soothe any aches and actually start a healing process. With this, allowing a tiny smile to brighten her face, she was then wearing the gown and the Helper placed her in an odd looking chair, which then looked like possibly one of the first wheelchairs to have been put to use (?), but not sure. With that we started moving away and she was taken to F27.

As I was about to move back into the blackness the Helper turned, I thanked her, and she said I needed to return to C1, but not before visiting TMI There/ and the crystal. I agreed and placed the intent to be there. The next thing I knew I was standing in front of the tall, huge crystal I've always perceived before and I stepped forward and placed my hands on it, feeling like I really needed to unload some of that hell's energy (lol). I saw several people milling about but I wasn't interested in socializing at that moment.  I stepped into the crystal and was immediately surrounded by an upward spiral of colorful, soothing energy. It felt wonderful. I just asked the Earth to take any energy that wasn't mine and transform it, or do with it however she felt best, and just stood there for a few minutes, feeling a heaviness kind of just leave me, evaporate away. After awhile, feeling energized and centered, I turned around and, from the inside out,  peered through a part of a facet that was more clear than the rest. It was interesting because it looked just like I was seeing through thick, wavy glass. Several people were walking around or sitting, eating too, at tables running along a wall of glass. Two women eating stopped and looked over at me and I felt they were curious and possibly a little concerned for me? I then stepped out of the crystal and they approached, extending their hands in a warm greeting. They then shared something with me that felt really nice (PUL?---something whitish came at me and seemed to surround the three of us). I thanked them, letting them know I was fine. As a matter of fact I felt great! I asked if we'd ever met before and one responded with, "Well, we could have, but everyone here is connected somehow anyway." I agreed and then bid farewell and headed back to C1.

Sorry this is so long---Shocked)

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

gordon p.
Ex Member

wednesday's retrieval
Reply #179 - Jan 16th, 2003 at 6:33pm

Friends, the following turned out to be a fairly standard retrieval, but there were a couple of interesting variations I thought you might like to hear about.
After getting settled ask for helpers and say "got anything for me today?"  Slightly mocking tone, "oh we've always got something for you gordon".  In something like 3D darkness see a confused young woman.  or is that just a bunch of confused images?  or is it me that's confused?
Settle on image of young woman, maybe 23, introduce myself and say "who are you?"  Answer: "Cindy". "what are you doing?" Answer: "Don't know."  "What were you doing before you don't know?"  "Driving" (image of highway and rear end collision; imp of Toronto location)  Then some conversation about hanging around family home but not getting any attention.  Ask when it happpened and told "don't know".
"What's the last year you can remember?" "1979"
She doesn't believe it's 2003.  I say "Let me show you"
Suddenly we're outside the recreation centre I'm sitting in, looking at cars in parking lot.  The new styles seem to convince her.  Then she says "Who are you anyway, you're not much like an angel."  "I'm not I'm an angel's helper"  "Where are you from then?"  I take her through the rec centre till we are looking at me sitting in hot tub, eyes shut, meditating.
(this is a first, don't know where I "got" the idea, certainly not planned.)
Seeing "me" there seems to have some effect beyond the obvious confusion.  Ask about heaven, would she like to go?  Who might she like to see?  Her friend Sharon who died young.  I get her to hold my hand and close her yes.  We change levels.  Her friend Sharon appears and they hug.  As I leave I hear her saying "Oh you'll really like it here."
gordon

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.