Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192231 times)
Ex Member

WOW Seattle Workshop
Reply #150 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #8: Jan25/03
Reply #151 - Feb 27th, 2003 at 6:21pm

Gordon: It is wonderful to be with you here again.
HS: Yes I welcome you and your readers. It is not only an honour, as you say on earth,but lots of fun to have you here.
Gordon: Yes, the pull is almost magnetic, and the desire to rest in your being almost irrestible.
HS: Don't resist it, it's only love.
Gordon: But I have to be a recording secretary here, I can't just topple into bliss.
HS: Oh, just slip in for a moment and make yourself at home, and then we'll get back to the note taking.
Gordon: Okay. (a few minutes pass) Well, once again I can't tell where you stop and I begin.
HS: Neither can I when we're bonded like this.  When you disconnect for earthly activities I can feel a lessening of pressure at the edges, as it were.  An absense, a gap, a pause.
Gordon: When I first let go, as you suggested, I felt I had to swim through memories and experiences to get where I wanted to go.
HS: But I think you realise the memories and experiences are me,...at least as much as anything else.
Gordon: Yes, I saw that there was nowhere to swim.  I was there already, with you and the others in the group.  All I had to do was widen my perceptions to include more.
HS: Ah yes, there's always more.  More dust, more experience, more planets, more light.
Gordon: More belief systems too I suppose.
HS: There will always be those.
Gordon: Until we remerge with god?
HS: Well yes, but you know you can remerge with god anytime you like.  Sit down, relax, and move into the light; or the void as it's sometimes called.
Gordon: I know, lose my personality, forget gordon and all his issues, float on the tides of the moment, whatever they are, and be as carefree as the wind.  It's only my insistence on being separate from god that makes me suffer, right?
HS: But we have to separate from god to have any experience.
Gordon: Else we'd have nothing to gossip about, right?
HS: Right.
Gordon: Do you gossip with the other Higher Selves in your neighbourhood?
HS: Yes, as part of our multidimensionality, we radiate what you would call wiggily beams of light at each other.  It's sort of high level tickling.  We're always devising ways of catching each other off guard.
Gordon: And it's just for fun?
HS: Almost everything here is.  WE're the clowns of the monadic plane, game playing buffoons with enormous data banks of experience to draw on.
Gordon: As you said that, I was wondering if you might suddenly get serious if one of your energy projections onto the physical plane returned still suffering, but then I saw that the suffering would be shed, bit by bit, on the way up through the planes, and that they wouldn't get to you until it was all gone.
HS: Yes you're right, but more transcended than gone, in the way that the lines on old people's faces are said to represent the character formed by challenges and difficulties.  But of course, no-one returns to me whining and complaining, that's all dealt with on the astral and mental planes.
Gordon: This reminds me of the complaints that newage metaphysics takes the easy way out by not dealing with the social inequalities of most societies, the wars, the plagues, the poverty and cruelty.
HS I sense you want me to answer this to somehow legitimise your own position, so that if people get angry at you, you can say it was not you but your Higher Self that was talking.
Gordon: The pious prophet hiding behind his revelation? Yeah, maybe you're right. Okay I'll answer my own question.  The metaphysical position is that every soul chooses its own experiences, from moment to moment, from day to day, from before every birth, and before any cycle of incarnations. But the incarnate personality is rarely aware of this state of affairs, and usually seeks to blame society and family, religion or god for one or other of his misfortunes. And the density chosen for this planet was such that erroneous and just plain stupid belief systems were bound to arise from the murk of disconnection from the divine and grip souls in the desperate allure of their ignorance, creating a dependence that would take centuries to disassemble.
And the other half of the position is, I guess, can you help the suffering to see their own mode of self-infliction? I would say, in most cases, no, that you cannot, although those that strive to do so, invent many clever ways of seeing progress in the problem and congratulating themselves on their efforts.  What seems to me to actually happen is that the energy for certain game playing bouts of ignorance eventually gets exhausted and the participants retreat to safer/higher/wiser ground to lick their wounds/count their blessings/plan another life.
HS: Then why do you strive to counsel, heal and retrieve?
Gordon: I should've known you'd say that.  Because, I guess, of the few cases where a little well placed well timed nudge can boost the satellite out of its repetitive orbit and onto its original direction.  And secondly, because I need something interesting to do to pass the time here, where the attractive illusions charm me into participating.  Thirdly, I need to expand my sense of self and ability.  And oh yes, fourthly, accumulating information for your precious data banks back there on home base.
HS: Fine as far as you went, but you didn't say anything about dispelling darkness with light or investing matter with freedom.
Gordon: Well, what can I say, I got distracted, and my tummy's rumbling.  But I sense that's correct, we are dispelling darkness with light.  The darkness is the density we created all those millenia ago, when we stepped out of eternal nothingness and thought "what devastatingly complex game can we create now?" and flipped over to this solar system and whipped up out of nothing a really dark dense planetary atmosphere where complete forgetfulness would be balanced with complete free will.  We made the darkness and we channel the light, exactly the same way that we bring in the dirt on our shoes and then have to sweep the floor.
HS: And with that you'll retire to supper, all smug and self-satisfied?
Gordon: Not before I quote at least a little of the poem I "wrote" upon waking from a nap the other day, the poem that I believe evokes at least some of your consciousness.

The Future Before

I am a spirit who spans the universe
Both known and ever so fortunately not;
I am also the tales that are endlessly told
Between the many takes of the script;
I am the completion of all strewn plot strands,
Boasting my status backwards through time
To the balloonists suspended in their own hot breath.

HS: All of us here thank you for that.
Gordon: And I thank you for your indulgence and love.

IP Logged

Ex Member

visiting uncle in focus 27
Reply #152 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Interesting NDE Story
Reply #153 - Feb 25th, 2003 at 3:39pm

Go to http://www.nderf.org/ ;      a near death site
Scroll down to choose on the menu "NDE stories"
scroll don to  #186    Joann

This account is a real doozy. It contains issues we have dicussed,
such as the troubling presence of both the future, and free will.
Also, the apparent absence of time, up there.
Also, the immediate availability of higher knowlwdge, available to
a few people on ascending, but the immediate withdrawing of that
knowledge on return to Earth. This is the first time I have seen
that spelled out so clearly. This to me is a major issue of trying
to understand Earth life.

Regarding the doomsday sound of this, I would like to remind you
again that the problem with doomsday is that it never comes, and I
personally don't take such things too seriously. But accounts like
these do show you what sort of thing is the source is for such
stories. Whatever this is, it is at any rate, a sample of what some
people come back with, which is their interpretation of what they
experienced.

Some of this sounds a little like Seth.
I have gotton rid of old things that were self contradictory and
impossible to make sense out of, and acquired new things that are
self contradictory and impossible to understand.

Here are some exerpts:

-------------
I had spiritual guides who gave me what I call   "a tour of the
universe", and that was a sense of the vastness of the universe, of
being there at its creation, of being a part of the universe from
its beginnings, and I was part of all that has occurred, and all
that will occur.  It was like I had no sense of self, that I was
everything and everything was me, including God. It was a very
reassuring feeling and I felt very safe and protected.. I felt
unconditional love,  joy and profound peacefulness.  I had no sense
of linear time and even now, have a problem sometimes operating
within parameters of "time".

I was told everything that ever occurred and ever will occur.  I
was given reasons for what was, what is, and what will be.  For
instance, I was told that part of the reason the global changes as
it relates to weather is occurring is that the planet is beginning
to take back it's original shape, to undo what man thought was
right to harness her power.  For instance, the rivers are taking
back their beds.   I remember questioning these beings, why does
this occur and what has that, and learned it is to be.  I was also
told, as a flip side of the coin, that humans have free will and
some of the things that occur are because of choice.

--------------

Actually I had no sense of time!

--------------
When I awoke I could actually feel the knowledge "drain" out of me.
I remember pushing into the bed to keep that feeling but it just
flowed away
--------------

The IANDS in Seattle mentioned in the article is
another near death site:

http://www.iands.org/

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Telephone Repair Man Retrieval..
Reply #154 - Feb 24th, 2003 at 1:39pm

Retreival in Red Deer Alb.

Took my time to do the 3x3x3 exercise THIS time.
Saw a fleeting image of a man way up a telephone poll; it disappeared, so I let it go. A few minutes later it re-appeared, and this time I ask for better understanding of the imp.
It clear up.. And then I saw him working at fixing a Telephone line or electricity line.

All of a sudden I was way up there with him, helping and taking/asking him questions. What are you doing up here? He said he is working on re-connecting the telephone and electricity lines. So I said ok, what happened?

He said the village or town site , are out of power and he need to fix it as soon as possible; he has been at it since early morning and it was starting to get dark. and he was tired. This power outage created an emergency in Red Deer.
(Red Dear is in Alberta,) and he was wondering when help would come, to help them deal with this problem.
Well I said here we are, all the way from BC.
I ask his name, he said George Brian or Brower?  Got the imp that it was 1956, and he died there electrocuted.( it felt like flashes one after the other). Is this what they called “Rote”?
I ask him where he was from and he said he was born and  lived in Red Deer all his life.
(I should check that one).
Then I said my friend down below (helper), was born in Red Deer and is now living in BC , and here also to help with your problems.

I told him to take a break ,go down and meet him and catch- up on the gossip ..lol..while I stay here and continue the  work he started, after his break he could come back up and help me finish.
He said ok, and went down, the helper introduces himself, they started laughing and shaking hands and zap.. they disappeared and I came back to C1.

Recap:  So… 1956 ..died electrocuted .. got the imp that the company he works for was BCTel, but they’re no BCTel in Alberta. That could be my interpreter Overlay because BCTel is in BC, not Alberta. I should check if there was a George Brian or Brower who was working for a telephone or hydro company who died in Red Deer Alb around 1956.
I Should have enough informations to get a verification!
Will do some research..Smiley

With love
Romain

IP Logged

Linh
Ex Member

Yesterday.
Reply #155 - Feb 24th, 2003 at 11:19am

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted here. 0ne reason is I am swamp at work. Another reason is I gave up on the afterlife stuff for a while.

Something weird happened last night. I was sleeping and dreaming vividly when I work up suddenly. I closed my eyes to fall back to sleep. In the darkness of my closed eyelids, I saw two words in gold letters flowing in the 3d blackness. The words were so clear!! It said, "The Villages". When I got scared, it looked like it changed to "The Villains". Unfortunately, I was too frighten to pursue it any further. It was so unexpected. I was not prepared. Maybe next time if I see something strange, I will have more courage to face the unknown.

But whatever I saw last night, I think someone is trying to communicate something to me. I know I was not dreaming because I was trying to get rid of the image for 5 minutes. It finally disappear when I place the intent to have the words disappear.

Thanks for listening.

Love,
Linh

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Perfect Example
Reply #156 - Feb 25th, 2003 at 8:00am

Linh,

>> In the darkness of my closed eyelids, I saw two words in gold letters flowing in the 3d blackness. The words were so clear!! It said, "The Villages". When I got scared, it looked like it changed to "The Villains". <<

You are describing exactly what I mean by a "fear mask."  Our fear can be projected over something that is really there and make it look like something we should fear.  If the words, "The Villages" is really there, I could see how the Interpreter would sort of pick up the fear and grab the next, nearest similar thing, "The Villains" and bring that into conscious awareness.

Linh, your post has helped me understand that what I've been calling a Fear Mask could actually be the same thing I've been calling, "Interpreter Overlay."  Thank you very much for posting your experience, it helped me learn something new.

And, feeling Love, and projecting Love to the words, "The Villains" automatically opens perception beyond the limits (Interpreter Over/Fear Mask) placed by fear.  We see what is 'really there.'  So, next time something like this happens and you are "trying to get rid of the image" you might try Feeling and projecting Love.  It may not "get rid of the image" instead it may remove the Fear Mask/Interpreter Overlay so you can once again see what is really there.

Thanks for posting such a wonderful gold nugget of experience, I learned something new from it.

Bruce

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #157 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

A woman in Focus 23
Reply #158 - Feb 22nd, 2003 at 7:39pm

Hi everyone,                           

Went to the 3D blackness with the intent to assist in a retrieval with Helpers wherever needed. Just kinda floated there for awhile, enjoying how that area seems to calm me, and when I started to feel as if I was going to doze off I decided to get to work. I watched the blackness carefully and then spotted a sparkly area almost directly ahead, focused in on it....and I was instantly in a whiter area. No other info was forthcoming so I paused, feeling that perhaps I just needed to adjust to the instantaneous change of locale.

I then sensed a female voice cry out, "Let me out of here! Someone let me out of here!" Off to my left I sensed a large, square shaped structure and got there were vertical bars comprising the side facing me. I moved closer as she repeated her frantic screaming and the scene opened up more, allowing me to realize I seemed to be in a dungeon of sorts, made of stone, dark...and she was gripping the bars, trying to shake them lose. I immediately said hello and that I was there to help her leave. She wasn't in good shape. I caught a glimpse of dark fingers, bone thin brown arms. The cell she was in must have been eight by eight feet and she squatted down, moving back into a black corner when she became aware of me. She kept pleading, crying she wanted out and I told her she had to calm down, to be quiet for just a moment so we didn't attract attention. I told her my name and she said hers was something that sounded like, Ah-zsaong. She repeated it, including what I guess was her last name, and I can't remember it now.

I then knew there were keys hanging nearby to unlock her cell door and as I grabbed them, quickly deciding which key fit the iron lock, I briefly wondered why I was going through the motions of using a key...having to unlock her prison door. As I turned the key and watched the door open I got the answer: if I did anything else, such as just 'see the door not there', or intend something that would be quick and logical from my perspective, it all very well could be perceived on her end as magic, or cause her to become anxious or doubt me.....which would have increased her level of fear. She didn't move, cowering in the darkness, and I realized she had no clothing on. I took some kind of shawl or long cloth from my shoulders and draped it around her, noting she was extremely thin, undernourished. I asked in a low voice how she came to be here and I was then experiencing a rote, I guess from her. Romans had invaded her village, most of her family had been killed, and she was now in this cell waiting for a door at the opposite end to open and be met with the kind of death most couldn't image. I felt a bit shocked when it came to me that she was considered sub-human, or an animal, and that at any moment she would be forced out through the opposite end to meet with---what?--hungry lions? It then felt as if there was an arena of sorts on the other side, and she was a part of a savage spectator sport. She placed her left hand on her head and began crying as she thought of her family.

I felt Helpers behind me and told her we could leave now. A woman approached the cell door, offering clothing, which she and a second female Helper then took a few seconds to drape and arrange properly over Ah-zsaong's body, making sure her head and most of her face were covered. As we began walking along a stone corridor I thought I perceived noises or other voices crying out and asked one of the Helpers if we were in the BST. She shook her head, saying I was just picking up on manifestations of Ah-zsaong's isolated world. I stopped, watching them disappear into a white area and the Helper glanced back at me and slowed, extending her left hand to indicate I could travel with them if I wanted. I caught up with her, grabbed her hand and moved with the other women for a time. I was told Ah-zsaong would be in a hospital setting for awhile, a place that would match her expectations.

When it was time to go I thanked the Helper and headed back to the 3D blackness....floated around for awhile and eventually returned to C1.

Thanks for listening and much love to all,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

chicago night club fire: retrievals
Reply #159 - Feb 20th, 2003 at 5:54pm

Friends, I was haunted by the closeness (in time) of the chicago night club fire and the korean subway fire.  Don't know why. Found time in the hot tub that day to meditate.  Here's what seemed to happen: Got focused, declared availablity, mentioned fire.  Was suddenly in charred remains.  One woman screaming hysterically, tried to calm her down with soothing words and touch.  Didn't seem to work.  Even wondered for a split second if guides had given her to me as some "impossible case".  Then turned to another who was going through the motions of "I can't breath" over and over.  At first I think I've turned from one to the other in frustration, then see that I've 'sent' two aspect projections to operate independently.  The screamer I work with calming words and hugs; the 'I can't breathe' one I say 'Yes you can yes you can' over and over, then finally blow air into her mouth as she frantically gasps, almost kissing in order to do this, almost like mouth to mouth.  Embarassing in its intimacy for me.  Both operations continue for what seems like ten minutes as I sit in tub, then I get the sense that they've calmed and can be handled on to helpers.
As with my hot tub retrievals a few weeks back, this was something new, something I had not anticipated, although I should mention that recently I'd adapted my distance healing sessions from visualising a beam of healing energy going from my heart to the client to visualising and declaring the intent for a thought form projection of "me" to go out there and do the healing as if I was standing there myself (ie aspect projection)
Now I know Bob Monroe talks about this in Bruce's book, and I'm pretty sure Bruce has experienced this himself (independent aspects operating simultaneously); has anyone else?
gordon/love

IP Logged

Armando
Ex Member

Retrievals vs. Contacting Living People
Reply #160 - Feb 20th, 2003 at 5:22pm

Bruce & Others,

On the site I've seen a lot of examples (and very beautiful ones) of contacting those who have already died and gone into the Afterlife. 

What about using the same techniques to communicate with those that are alive?  Have any of you done that, and if so how is it different? 

Is it possible to contact someone while they are dreaming (i.e. in Focus 22)?

In other cases where I've read about OOBE contacts (as described by Bob Monroe) it seems that you can have "conversations" with the living person's subconscious, yet they may or may not become aware of it consciously.   It seems this may be a way of by-passing their preconceptions.

Thanks for you help.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Retrievals vs. Contacting Living People
Reply #161 - Feb 21st, 2003 at 6:05am

Armando,

>> What about using the same techniques to communicate with those that are alive?  Have any of you done that, and if so how is it different? <<

In my experience the same technique can be used to communicate with any beings within any reality, including physical reality.  In my second book there's a chapter called, Magic Carpet Rides.  It relates my experience of taking my two kids on night time adventures that were, I believed at the time, purely imaginary fantasies on my part.  I'd told aboslutely no one about this and was stunned when these activities were verified as real.  This experience was an example of using the imagination part of the technique to interact with physically living people during dreaming.

The same techniques can be used to interact with those who are awake.  The Partnered Exploring technique is probably one of the bestm easily verifiable examples of this.  In partnered exploration two or more physically alive people meet nonphysically, explore together, and later compare notes.  As many who have used this technique can attest, with practice validation becomes routine.

In my view the techniques I teach are just a way of beginning to utilize a set of senses all of us have.  It's the same set of senses that remote viewers, psychics, mediums, etc, etc use.  And in my view they work because all there is, is Consciousness, including us.  All it takes is for us to become aware of our what's within our own consciousness because every thing, every one, every when and every where is all within the same consciousness in which we exist.

Bruce

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

how I've changed since coming here
Reply #162 - Feb 14th, 2003 at 1:58pm

I got this idea today to post this and I've been fighting with my higher self over it and she won.

HOW I'M DIFFERENT THAN LAST YEAR

alot of the changes are due to being on this board, so in case you're wondering Bruce, its still a good place you've provided for us.

1) I'm more interesting - at least to myself! lol!

2) Dreams while my body sleeps are often happening within the same week on what I call the reality screen.

3) my attention keeps focusing on what is happening in the heart region. its still beating, this is good. and there is feelings there. I'm supposed to bring the heavy feelings up into the head.

4)its easier to have a good time. (no jokes please)

5)my dogs have not changed at all. they still bark too much. I hope this is not my fault. the good news is I no longer have a dog who bites the postman.

6) my blood relations and their craziness does not bother me anymore.

7)People I'm curious about show up at my door and start telling me all about themselves, with no invitation, other than I was thinking about them alot.

8) I'm aware of myself operating on another level conversing in actual words, even answering, yet still working on making the words decipherable to my brain.

9) staying in the now moment does not freak me out.

10) I don't complete steps 1 thru infinity to make something happen; I just allow it in its own time to happen.

11) People are more interesting and I like them more but I don't get dependent or attached to them.

coincidentally, thats ELEVEN!!

love to all, scroll on by if you want. I understand!
alysia

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: how I've changed since coming here
Reply #163 - Feb 15th, 2003 at 10:46am

:
: : 8) I'm aware of myself operating on another level conversing in actual words, even answering, yet still working on making the words decipherable to my brain.

:
: Hi Alysia
: care to expand on this? Is this when you are fully awake? or between sleep and waking? or asleep?

______

love to expand! its most often the inbetween waking and sleep, but happened a few times when awake using the imagination technique, and also happens while asleep, but coming awake within the dream, known as lucid dreaming. so there no restrictions how it happens. I got just a little more info about this state of mind yesterday. apparently being puzzled is part of the process. I tend to think somethings "is wrong" and therefore I must fix it. I was told there's nothing to fix, its part of the transition process, I'm supposed to observe the phase we're going through. also I was told when I finally begin to decipher the rotes I'm hearing, that due to the holographic nature of thought I will be directly connected into a sort of "river of connected thought" whenever I choose to be, but that I'll be familiar with the rotes as they will be the same thoughts I have while in C1 consciousness, yet more expanded and more conclusive thought balls or rotes, not so disconnected.  I would hesitate to call it channelling because my conscious mind is so active in the process, I don't go out and look on, I actively participate with questions. I'm aware of laying on the bed in my body, and aware someone and I are having discussion about something of deep interest to me. once I told myself its time to get up and attend to something I pulled my consciousness away from the conversation and there was just a split second where the talk, which started in my imagination, continued on with no help from the imagination, thus surprising me, that the imagination can continue on with no help from my pushing it along in the least. I think Bruce talks about this regarding retrievals, where something surprising happens, something unexpected. over on David's board theres a small group of us who practice focusing on one person to pick up what we can as verification of our development and there have been a number of hits, quite amazing, it gives great confidence to continue when you get verification.

: I've felt for years that something like this is going on between sleep and waking but I can't get a handle on it and it hasn't been that long ago that I decided I wasn't just making it up, that it has it's own...cohesion...but it is like jigsaw pieces that just won't fit together.

: Lucy
____
I understand, it is a little uncomfortable. relaxing and feeling PUL is a big part of it. I remember last year I only brought back powerful joy and love feelings into my consciousness; there were no rotes, no lofty thoughts, no mentality, no analyzing, just the comforting feelings that "everything was going to be all right." I remember waking up with a feeling of happiness for no reason...and I would think, oh dear, I'm happy. now where have I been last night? I had been with some people and they had told me something. especially after 9/11. I came back estatic one night. the whole plan was revealed to me, but no words, just intense feelings of knowing. I couldn't share them, there were no words. now at least I see hope that there will be a few rotes to share in the future with others. much love Lucy, glad to see another working with it similar to me. alysia

IP Logged

Mary Ann
Ex Member

astronaut retrieval dream
Reply #164 - Feb 5th, 2003 at 7:52am

I had a vivid and detailed dream this morning. Here is the gist of it:
I was with a man, and we were trying to rescue an astronaut who was coming down to earth head-first via parachute. He landed square on the top of his head, and then the chute caught some air and lifted him up again, and then he bounced on his head again. By the time we got to him he was dead.

So, we sort of "re-wound" the experience and started it over, but this time after the first time he bounced on his head, I called out to him if he was still alive, and he answered in a strong voice that he was. So we scrambled to get to him the next time he landed on his head, and my companion sort of held him down so the parachute couldn't lift him off again. The chute cords were very tight around his neck and face, and I dug in my partner's pocket for a small knife that I used to cut the cords one by one. The knife was dull and I had to work hard to cut the cords. While I was doing that, there was a large flash of light in the sky, of the shuttle exploding, followed by a sound of thunder.

But we did get him loose and there he was, standing in his astronaut suit but without the helmet. He was smiling and getting his gear together.
Then I woke up.

This is a quite unusual dream for me...and it has elements of a retrieval. I will have to find a web page of the astronauts' pictures and see if this man was one of them. It's unusual in that we went back in time and started over because we didn't get it right the first time, and also the experience was kind of like unrolling a rote, with all the information there at once, but my dream kind of putting it into serial format so I could put it together better.

Mary Ann

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.