Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192146 times)
Carlo
Ex Member

Uncle Joe
Reply #135 - Mar 14th, 2003 at 5:02pm

My Uncle Joe’s body was dropped last Friday.  He was a modern day saint although he seemed aloof, alone, and separate he was indeed truly a family man.  He died the most natural death a man could.  When he realized that time was short, he stopped eating and he drank little water.  He quietly withered to 60 lbs.  Then he stopped drinking water.  His breath became labored, but his eyes were bright and alert. 

We put earphones on him and he heard Robert Moore’s invocation to the next step.  Slowly and painlessly Uncle Joe went .
     He kept a poem next to his bedside in his modest bedroom.   I would like everyone to read this.

Build thee more stately mansions O my soul
As the swift seasons roll
Leave thy low vaulted past
Let each new temple noble than the last
Shut thee from Heaven with a dome more vast
Till thou at length, are free
Leaving thine outgrown shell
By life unresting sea

Carlo

IP Logged

Jenn Roark
Ex Member

Criminy, What a Lucid Dream
Reply #136 - Mar 13th, 2003 at 1:15am

I had to share this.  Last night in the middle of a dream, I suddenly became very aware of my surroundings.  I was sitting on a couch that was back against the wall, in a dark room with a lone lamp on the coffee table illuminating only the section where I was sitting.  It had the feeling like when a curtain raises at the beginning of a play...or like when you first open your eyes in the morning.

I felt a presence behind me (keeping in mind there was nothing but a wall behind me), and for no good reason I said aloud, "Would you please get from behind me!" At that moment I felt something come around my left shoulder and in front of me...while it was doing that it was saying, "Well, then where should I be?"  Ok...I was not expecting something to talk to me...back up the boat!

The next thing I know, a man materializes right next to me, and startled me.  This part was sooo real that if you could just imagine for a moment sitting in your living room by yourself and then suddenly a man is appearing next to you on the couch...it was that real! 

Anyhoo, I quickly regained my composure because I felt it was important to and then jumped up and said, "Oh my god!!! I can finally see you...OH I can't believe this, I am finally seeing you!!!!"  And trust me, I was yelling at this point, I was fully aware of what was going on and I was so proud that I didn't drop dead of a heart attack when a person appeared out of nowhere.  Also, I realized I knew this person (not in this life) it was one of my helpers....and not just any helper...but the one that's been in my room (I talk about this in previous posts)!!!!

He is grinning from ear to ear and laughing at my reaction, and then he says, "and here is your grandma", and then a woman appears next to him in the same place I had just been sitting.  I lean over to hug her filled with such joy and at this point I must of hit overload because I clicked out...I had a hard time holding onto this because there was so much emotion involved for me (this was my grandma who just passed away this last fall and my first contact with her since). 

This sounds like such a simple, basic dream, but it was by far the most lucid dream I have ever had, and that's what makes it stand out for me.   

IP Logged

dono
Ex Member

Claris - retrevial
Reply #137 - Mar 13th, 2003 at 12:10am

Hi all,

Saturday afternoon I got a short break and hit the couch to try a retrevial.  After going through my prep. process and focusing for an extended time on feeling love, I placed intent to help out and asked for a guide to come.  Just a quick note here, I seem to really feel the energy gathering exercises physically, like a tingling or body rush type of feeling.  Anyway, I felt a presence, more like an increase in the tingling and a high pitch sound, but didnt get anything for a couple minutes until suddenly I was floating over the ocean in what seemed like a warm climate, blue water. It was more like flashes than a moving picture.    

There was a woman treading water calmly below me, then in an instant I was next to her.  She seemed confused to see me, especially when I started talking.  I asked how she got here, and she said their boat went down and she had made it out.  I asked what she was doing now and she said waiting for the rescue boat to pick her up.  I told her I had a friend with a boat, and then a man in a small dingy type rowboat was in the water next to us.  The guy looked like a typical old salt, white hair and beard and even had a skipper hat with the blue brim on (go figure). When I thought of a rescue boat and the guide, I was thinking of a big bad powerboat and when I saw him in a little dinky dingy I almost laughed!

Anyway, he helped her into the boat and they started paddled off.  I was watching them when I thought to ask for something for verfication.  The first thing that came to mind was to ask the name of her boat, and I got Claris. I actually saw the transom of a sailboat with Claris painted on it. At that point I kind of clicked out instead of trying to catch up to them.  The whole process seemed to go very quickly, the exchanges of info were almost instantaneous, does anyone else experience it this way?

After I got up, I went to Google and typed in Claris Shipwreck.  One of the first hits was a dive shop in Australia that dives a wreck named Claris.  There is a picture of the wreck laying on the bottom, but no detail.  Just as a note it is not a sailboat.  I am going to follow up to try to get more info, but I about fell out of my chair when I actually saw the results from the Google search.

Doubt in my own ability to do retrevials is by far the biggest roadblock I have encountered.  The ironic thing is that I totally accept the experiences of others as valid, but when it comes to my own I often think I am just imagining everything. I think I understand more than ever what I have read in Bruce's books about needing to have my own experiences to help with doubt.  I really didnt grasp the importance of it initially, but obviously there is doubt that still needs to be chipped away. I really dont even know what it is, and I've tried the removing doubt exercise but I wont tell myself anything. lol! 

Regardless, the experiences I had at the workshop and since have helped me a great deal.  This one especially, as I actually got some verfication.  Thanks for reading, hopefully I didnt ramble! Love to all.

Dono

IP Logged

Jenn Roark
Ex Member

A changed Seattlelite
Reply #138 - Mar 11th, 2003 at 11:18pm

Ok, I actually live in Bellevue...but Bellvuelite didn't have the same ring.  Jenn Roark here for those who just attended the Seattle Workshop.  I'll try not to make this a long post, but I am bursting with things to say to you guys.

First and foremost...I am forever changed after that weekend.  Some of you may have heard my talking about my 'possesed' bedroom during one of the breaks at the workshop and the terror I felt.  This is a terror I have had since I was a baby, and have always sensed 'others' (uh-oh is this turning into a movie?). Well the end of Sat when we did the feel love exercise, and the wonderful feeling that broke through many barriers of mine I was already feeling like a different, stronger person.  That night as I tried to sleep in my haunted bedroom, I tried that exercise and this fear I have harbored for my whole life started to peel away and I fell into a deep sleep for the first time in weeks.  I've continued to work on it since then, and now while I am still a little jumpy I have been able to contact what's been in my room (wouldn't you know it was one of my helpers) and they've been working overtime to get me over this fear for something important that I guess I'll learn more about as time goes on. WOW! Thank you Bruce and everyone at the workshop for your love and energy!!!! This is one of the most valuable gifts I have ever received.

Also..Joe...THANK YOU for the local workshop to give me and my parents the opportunity for the experience and the opportunity to meet Bruce...and that message you got from my great-grandmother (and the info about our family ring)...I still cry when I read it and I feel like it helped me make a permanent, more solid connection with the other side. Never has a message hit home more for me (and by surprise), and walls of doubt shattered in an instant and I'm still soaking in the whole experience, because there is NO doubt that you contacted her and that is another valuable gift I received in the workshop (two in one weekend..no wonder I'm still reeling)  I can't thank you enough!!!!! Also a big thanks to Greg and Diane for letting us into their home (and with open arms), what a wonderful setting for this workshop.

Wow, ok let me catch my breath.  Quick question for you Joe...when were you going to send out the email addresses for everyone at the workshop? 

Even though I have a million thoughts I want to share, I'll spare you guys and bring this to a close.  Please everyone keep in touch, I would love to see where we all go from here...I feel like your family to me now.

Bruce, again thank you.  You are such a wonderful, genuine, compassionate, and caring person, and doing so much for so many.  May you always find what you're looking for and always have plenty of love!

Love to everyone, always

Jenn Roark

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Retrieval - Emily by the tracks
Reply #139 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 10:59pm

Hello,
Being rather new to performing retrievals, I wanted to post an experience I had the other morning and perhaps receive some feedback.

I set my intent to assist in a retrieval which could help me open up my perception in non-physical reality. After some preparatory visualization, I went with a guide (whom I could not see - just barely perceive) and felt some momentary sensations of movement. Then I got the impression of a name - Emily, a little girl about 7 playing in the rocks next to a railroad track. She had light brown hair and an old fashioned yellow dress on. I asked her if her mom had made her doll and she said yes. Then I told her that I have a daughter who is 7 and loves to play with dolls too. She didn't seem particularly interested in me! lol! I asked about brothers and sisters and I got that she has a brother who is older than her. When I asked about the year I got confusion - like she probably didn't know. The town seemed to be Hobson or Hobarton Kansas - something like that. At a point I introduced her to my friend (helper) and before long they were leaving so I followed. We were now in a nice open area like a really nice school playground. I sensed that there were some adults there (maybe) but it was filled with lots of really happy kids. Some of the girls began talking to Emily and I followed the helper to ask a few more questions.

I asked what had happened and I got that it was during the depression, 1932, and something had happened to Emilies parents so she and her brother were being separated and taken somewhere. I think that in her determination to stay with her brother, she might have jumped or fell off the moving train and hit something near the tracks - a post that killed her instantly. It seemed like she had just been waiting there beside the tracks ever since.

In posting this I am, in a sense, honoring the validity of the experience for me. It would be very easy to dismiss this as simply a strange wandering of my mind. I can see the value in being able to verify some element which I could hold up and say this is real. I looked up towns in Kansas but none of them were very close to the impression I got (Hugoton, Hudson, Horton). I know that everyone talks about this - but, I too am working on trusting that my 'impressions' are as valid as how actually 'seeing' things feels.

I did go on and ask the helper for some insight into some health concerns that I have and I got some insight which I have taken action on - even though it was a little bit hard to do. I am trying to honor the impressions that I am being gifted with as a way to encourage their continuation and strengthening.

Thanks for listening,
Rob

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

The "Bad Pug"
Reply #140 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 9:22pm

Hello everyone its been awhile since I have read or posted here as I have been out of town. While I was away I called home and found out our pug dog was kicked in the butt again by a spirit in our kitchen. This has happened in the past, I have felt a family in spirit ( from my husband's side of family) come around once in awhile, the last time being at Christmas, where many family members watched our pug's rear end go way up in the air as if being kicked by an invisible foot. Our pug would not go back in the kitchen for over a day after that. My son said over the phone that he and and his sister watched yet again as our pug's butt flew up as if kicked by an invisible foot while all of them were in the kitchen, Now I have glimpsed this male spirit in the past and described him to my husband and he recognised this spirit as his favorite Uncle Horace who once owned a farm, and dogs were kept outside not in the house. So I figured this was the reason for the kicking, that was until yesterday when I decided to dig out something way in the back of the utility closet in the kitchen. There I met a thick layer  of gooey yellow  on the floor, old pee on top of new pee, yuk!! now I felt like kicking the pug's butt !  Perhaps between Uncle Horace and myself this pug will learn not to do this,,,,I wish you all well, linn

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Ginny...."Group of individuals"..?
Reply #141 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 8:36am

Ginny;
That statement from your last post:
I could still see and feel a group of individuals I had apparently been with...who were intently focused in on me. That feeling of being loved was so powerful, Romain, that all I wanted to do was dive back into sleep and be there, in it, forever! And I tried!!!---:

After reading on this board your excursions and building you house F27. I did build my house, also, it's not perfect yet, but it's there..lol.
I could see or sense i should say, individuals there, at least 3 of them, but can't communicate as of yet with them but they are focusing on me, I get good vibes from them...and still wonder who they are..? Disk members I guest.!!

You've tried re-experiencing the feeling, and what happened? Thank Gin.
with love
Romain

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Re: Ginny...."Group of individuals"..?
Reply #142 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 12:09pm

Romain,

: I could see or sense i should say, individuals there, at least 3 of them, but can't communicate as of yet with them but they are focusing on me, I get good vibes from them...and still wonder who they are..? Disk members I guest.!!

******Oh yea! I feel it's a tremendous advantage to having a place in F27. Lots of fun too. Let your curiosity and your *Romain loving nature* get the answers you seek.--Shocked)********

: You've tried re-experiencing the feeling, and what happened?

*******I succeeded in going back to sleep and briefly being back in that moment of love. This happened in a time of unbelievable stress and it served to momentarily bump me out of a lot of anxiety. It also left an impression on me that there was so much more to life than the dramas we humans create, and the known that somebody really liked me!--(lol). Without really understanding I just knew what it was and holy cow, Romain, it's intoxicating! Perhaps this is what Bruce calls 'a boost'? And now that I consciously experience and work with this energy, I've gotten sorta close to the feeling of that initial blast. I'll betcha this is what a lot of NDEers experience and talk about.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Joe Meboe
Ex Member

What I Did at the Seattle Workshop
Reply #143 - Mar 9th, 2003 at 6:04pm

I have not read of this elsewhere and I didn't tell Bruce, but partway through Saturday when we were doing the energy gathering exercises, I was led to a new exercise.

Rather than visualize the energy coming in through my feet or head and energizing me, I visualized the energy erupting (it was a strong visualization) up through the middle of the room, then spilling back down around all of us, filling us all with love and energy. I visualized it coming from above as well - no conflicts in the non-physical world with particle flow! But mostly I visualized it charging up through the middle of the floor and churning back down around all of us. I didn't decide to do this, it decided to happen and it seemed the right thing to do.

This may be a useful exercise for people to consider during future workshops. There seems to be a limitless supply of energy, why not tap it for everyone...

Joe Meboe

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Beyond the ELS...part 1
Reply #144 - Mar 9th, 2003 at 3:03pm

Hi everyone,

A few months ago, while at my Focus 27 treehouse, I was informed by disk members that it would be fun or okay that I begin going on short trips with them, to visit other realities our members were experiencing, realities beyond the ELS (earth life system). This was exciting news for me. It felt right that I was to just sit on this for awhile until I felt I was ready, which I did.

In mid February I went to my treehouse just to relax one day and discovered a new person there, in the livingroom. I could feel he had something to do with the upcoming trips and I had some questions...but I found myself a little exasperated that his face was in shadow. I've always figured this shadowing had everything to do with me and my expectations, beliefs?...but still, I was tired of it (lol), so I said loudly to the room, "Why is it that you guys are always partially hidden? Why can't I just see your faces?" And with that the room was instantly ablaze with what 100 lightbulbs must produce...and the new guy was standing much closer to me, with a look of uneasy surprise that matched mine. It seemed that he was just as surprised as I was when the light came on?...or perhaps he was just thinking that I didn't need to over-do it?

In any case, we then sat down and talked. He appeared to be in his 70's, nearly bald, wearing a floor length robe that appeared to be made of an off-white woven kind of cloth. I asked if he was appearing as an elderly gentleman because he was an older disk member, and he said that was fairly accurate. He had a calmness about him that I resonated with..and a feeling of knowledge, gentle understanding. I liked him immediately and asked if it would be okay if I called him OM, for 'old man' (guess this would have been insulting to anyone else) and he smiled and said that would be fine. To make a long story a little shorter here, we discussed a few things and I then returned to C1.

On February 26 I decided it was time to start this new experience and this is what happened.

Once in the 3D blackness I watched for any anomalies and it wasn't difficult to see a slightly elevated one straight ahead. In focusing all of my attention on it I was then where I knew I'd be, my F27 treehouse. I immediately sensed a warm wind (stronger than usual) making the surrounding branches and leaves sway, creating a swishing sound. The windchimes were producing lovely music. No one seemed to be on the deck so as I turned around and sent a "hello" into the house I sensed someone calling my name. Behind me, back out on the deck, was Om standing at a distance by the railing, radiating a happy welcome as he indicated I should have a seat in one of the two chaise longues.

I made myself comfortable and he suggested I just relax and pay attention to the sound of the wind in the leaves, which I did. After a few minutes I then sensed it would be good to pay attention to the chimes and in so doing, one grabbed my attention and seemed to dominate my awareness for a few minutes. It was a deep, resonating bonging that started slowly and increased in frequency (each vibrating 'bong' melted into the next--no silent gaps inbetween) to the point where it leveled out, softened and disappeared. For a second I checked on myself stretched out in my easy chair in C1, to see if I had reached a deep level of relaxation, and my physical body felt like it was a log.

Om then extended his left hand and held my right, we sat for a few minutes just being quiet...and I then got a surprise. An old belief came through announcing its existence with, "I'm never much help to anyone." My reaction was, "Oh boy, not THIS again". I forgot about Om, the deck, everything, and answered to that part of me: "Whoa, wait a minute. I can't have you continuing to hold onto such a concept anymore. Why is this idea still so vital to you?" Answer: "Because it makes me feel alive." I remembered years ago when this debilitating belief, which generated a lot of negative self-talk, seemed to rule my life...and I realized how, in putting up a good fight back then in trying to rid myself of it--with anger, denial, ignoring--I had only succeeded in making it want to live even more. So, I let go of feeling shocked and said I knew of a better way for it to feel alive, twice as alive as a matter of fact! I got back a pause so I continued, saying gently that I needed it to let go of this concept and help me on this new journey. More silence. In knowing that I was the creator of this 'belief', I then felt gratitude and admiration for its tenacity through the years...marveled at its ability to stick with it and feed me the very belief I had originally started. I sensed hesitation...and then knew what was going on and reassured that part of me that no, letting go of this old belief did not mean ' it would die'. I stressed that I actually needed its ability to be strong, to carry a new belief that would enable both of us to feel twice as alive and learn, explore new things. And then I sent that part of me love, a bundle of feelings that communicated into words, "I so admire, respect and appreciate you. Thank you for always doing a great job...and now I have an even more exciting job for you, one I need your help with."  And I meant it. I got back more silence and then I could feel it accepting its new 'life', new assignment...and agreement came back, a little tenative but willing to go with the flow. I felt some inner humongous SIGH within and then heard the wind, saw Om sitting near, still holding my hand, radiating a knowing smile. He asked if I was ready to take a little trip and I said yes.

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Part 2
Reply #145 - Mar 9th, 2003 at 3:14pm

I leaned back in the chaise longue and waited. Within a few seconds I felt movement and we were in a huge, whitish tunnel swirling counter clockwise. I said to Om, who was still to my immediate right, "Are we suppose to be in a tunnel?" I got back a yes and watched as it seemed to bend slightly to the right, portions of its rounded walls appearing tranparent.  It seemed flexible, gently curving through what I guess was just immense blackness. I saw a brighter area approaching and could then feel we had arrived somewhere as the tunnel disappeared and the sensation of movement stopped.

We were then in what at first felt like a flat blackness but I began detecting a 'substance' to it. There wasn't a three dimensional look or feel to it, but it held a density that I find even now difficult to describe.

Before I could wonder more I was suddenly looking at a transparent sphere or large bubble, and from its center a thick bundle of countless lines or rods made up of what appeared to be light sprang forth, expanding outward to the its surface. These rods of light then seemed to disappear as the sphere returned to being transparent. My interpreter started going nuts and I was processing the data as fast as I could: okay, this is some kind of creature in another world ocean somewhere?---it feels as if I'm in something like water and am floating, next to this sphere? I let the image go asking for better understanding...felt a slight pause and then had the same image and incoming feelings.

I was then aware that I too seemed to be a sphere (I saw around me what looked like a ball of transparent film) and that I was starting to enter in to the other sphere's reality by moving over to the left, as it did, intent on something it was doing. I felt for Om--he was still present but not much help (lately these guys seldom tell me anything, they prefer me figuring things out through popping into and out of experiences!). I focused in on the sphere again, wondering what it was doing and got that it was in the process of creating something. It was busy, intent, focused on something I couldn't perceive...and I had the impression it was either unaware of me or not interested in my presence. I sensed movement. I was somehow involved for a moment in feeling a vigorous action or movement of some kind that the sphere was generating. It felt as if my bubble was then merged with its bubble and for a few seconds I was busy right along with it, assisting in creating something I could neither 'see' or understand in any way. I let the image go again, asking for better undertsanding (kinda sent out a begging to understand better.....lol).  Received the same image but I then got or could feel there was something over in the area the sphere was busy  with, but I still had no clue what it was: just a black area that felt as if it had mass but I really have no idea if that was correct. It was frustrating because I could feel that something was there in the funny blackness, something  with substance (it had a smooth property to it opposed to the rest of the blackness) but I remained utterly mystified.

It then ceased it's work and floated a bit of a distance away and stopped. I moved with it and decided to try to communicate by sending PUL.  As I brought the feeling of love, respect and loving acceptance to me and saw/felt it then go to the sphere I watched as a pink area spread out along its' surface and I think then be absorbed into it (I don't think of the color 'pink', or any color for that matter, when I expand my awareness with love energy--so this was interesting).  And I immediately got back quite a joyous, loving reply as I was momentarily engulfed in a ball of pink stuff too, a spontaneous, excited rote that said, in essence (my wording), "Hello and I am in complete agreement when it comes to this energy and here's some back at ya!".  And while I was experiencing its message it then seemed to turn its attention away, back to whatever it had been doing.

I watched as what appeared to be long, thing cords, each sporting a bulbous end, reached out into the blackness in the opposite direction from where Om and I were. I was starting to wonder if I was witnessing some kind of other planet jellyfish when I felt Om laugh and say no. I asked if the sphere was searching for food and Om again indicated no, saying that it was searching...but it did not need to find sustenance or energy in any form to remain alive. This got my attention. He communicated that we were not on another planet, this was not a 'creature' from another dimension ('creature' meaning other wordly, unknown animal species), and we were not immersed in anything resembling water. A state of confusion started clouding my perception a little. Feeling a bit defensive I reminded Om that we were suppose to be either visiting places of consciousness beyond the ELS that fellow disk members had either experienced and/or were experiencing, and of course he gave me a look that suggested he was in complete agreement with that. A funny feeling hit me and I looked back at the sphere and asked, "This is a disk member?" I sensed Om smiling, his eyes twinkling at my confusion.

The sphere began moving slowly away and Om stated, "He's (he/she/it) unaware of himself. He's unaware of who or what he is". I stared at Om, asking what he was talking about. "He's unaware because he has no concept that he should be aware." I thought about this and said, "He doesn't possess the kind of awareness of self  that, say, humans have?" He said that was correct and lovingly watched as the sphere continued to move off into the blackness. I didn't completely understand what Om was getting at but I had the feeling that the sphere was operating at a high level of creativity, curiosity...and that it wasn't thinking out the 'why' of its searchings (???).

It wasn't too long before I felt the need to return to C1 and I thanked Om for, once again, more questions than answers. Once back and when I finally sat up and looked at the clock I realized I'd been gone for over an hour. And then, as is quite often the case, information started flooding into my mind and I wondered about the sphere and what it really was: something about its features, what I witnessed it doing, felt familiar.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Re: Part 2
Reply #146 - Mar 11th, 2003 at 10:57am

Alysia,

Ooh, food for thought, regarding animals. Perhaps one of the unique or key elements in experiencing being human involves questioning who/what we are? And maybe such an experience in the long run causes greater learning opportunities?

You find yourself in these swirling tunnels a lot of the time? I seldom 'see' them. More like feel/sense movement through a rounded area. I wonder why we constructed 'tunnels' in the first place? Why not....rectangular passageways?--(lol).

Love ya,

Gin

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #147 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

dream tour of BST's
Reply #148 - Mar 8th, 2003 at 5:18pm

I was sound asleep when a dream i was having woke me up.
I was being given a tour of several religious belief systems. My guide was leading me along a path with several off-ramps and from the path I could see a sort of representation of each religion. these must have been either minor religions or sects as i did not really recognize all of them. I recall the last one best as the guide said this is old Benson's territory. I was given the impression it was a            community and quite strict fundamentalist. it was a beautiful existence as long as you followed the rules. I recall seeing beautiful women and neat well-kept homes. As I live in Utah, I am quite familiar with the name Benson in the Mormon church, this territory could have been his. Love and Peace, Joe

IP Logged

Tracey
Ex Member

grandma sees ghosts
Reply #149 - Mar 8th, 2003 at 12:23pm

My grandmother is 85 and has been seeing ghosts off and on for many years.  These ghosts have always been the same until recently.  The other night she was awakened by someone grabbing her shoulders and shaking her awake.  She said it was a woman and that as the woman was walking away she looked over her shoulder and looked angry, like my grandma wasn't who she was looking for.  Then last night she was awakened by her late husband shaking her feet.  She said he told her he loved her and she called out his name.  Then he squatted down and she tried to touch him and then he was gone.  She has never seen him before in this way.  She has seen her sister, who has passed and also little girls and a young woman.Since I don't know alot about this subject but I do believe in ghosts, angels, and spirit guides, what I want to know is, does this mean she is coming close to passing herself.  If so, I'm just real happy to know that my grandpa is waiting for her.  Anything you folks can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,  Tracey

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.