Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192201 times)
Carolyn
Ex Member

vague retrieval?
Reply #120 - Mar 28th, 2003 at 10:37am

Johnny's post reminded me that I had a retrieval experience a couple of weeks ago, but it was so brief and vague and I had no  verification it so shrugged it off. I set the intent to do a retrieval or help if possible. Got a name: Maria Lucus, a location/time: Gulf War (this was before the bombing started, so I took it to be Desert Storm), got what happened: serious leg injury and bleeding, asked where are you from and got: Toledo Ohio. I wrote those things down, and don't remember what else happened, if anything. But I did not get any sense of a person being stuck , no emotions or feelings related to the impressions. It was all so vague and QUICK, so perhaps it was not really a retrieval. Searched on the internet for the name, but found nothing. Maybe I am fooling myself? I would like something more definite, that's for sure, because it is hard to motivate to myself to try retrievals. It seems I am unable to develop the skill for it. (Perhaps I would be more helpful doing something else, but I am not sure what.) Smiley

Carolyn

IP Logged

Johnny
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

2 retrievals
Reply #121 - Mar 27th, 2003 at 9:43am

I the past 3 weeks, I have done 2 retrievals.  Both had similar theme.  They were both war related.  The first one was WWII, the second one an older war, perhaps Vietnam?  My question is:  Does what is going on around us or in our lives affect the type of retrievals we do?

1) Asked guide to take me retrieval.  Sense of motion then we stopped.  Got impression was in a room with a large bare table in the middle.  There was a window facing out onto a street on left and a door behind me on my right. 
I said Hello.  A girl of about 9 appeared, in a dress and holding a doll.  Said her name was Amanda.  She lives in Austria, it is April 1943.  Doll's name Cassidra?  She was alone, waiting for her family to come back.  I felt much sadness, aloneness. 
When I asked her how she came to be here, I saw soldiers breaking in the door with machine guns, then chaos, and the doll lying on the floor in the corner.
I knelt down in front of her and told her I was part of the underground, sent to bring her to a safe place.  I introduced her to my helper.  I explained that the helper was someone in the underground with authority to get her to her parents safely. 
They huddled together for a moment, then up and away in a bundle of light.

2)Helper took me to a place that was dark.  Said Hello, anyone there.  A sad voice answered.  Said name was Tom.  20yo.  Battle.  He is tired and wants to go home.  Overwhelming sadness, and aloneness for him also.  Never did see much.  Helper able to help him go home.

Thanks
Johnny

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Retrieval in Iraq
Reply #122 - Mar 25th, 2003 at 8:22pm

Hi all.  Realize it's been a while since I last posted.  I've been in read-only mode for several months and have mostly kept up with the posts (not to mention a few **heated** discussions!!  Lol!).

Here's an account of a retrieval I did on Sunday.

After doing the proprietary breath and energy work, my guide Jane Preston came through and told me to continue filling up with PUL.  Had some difficulty as there was noise coming from the apartment upstairs.  Jane said it'd be alright.  I continued filling up with this wonderful energy despite my irritation with the noise.  At one point, I realized that the irritation had condensed off to a tiny corner.  The rest of my body, mind and emotions felt light and energized.  So I focused on that to increase those feelings.

Jane had me follow her voice.  At one point I saw the velvety blackness Bruce describes.  For a second I debated trying his method and Jane indicated she'd wait.  Then I realized that her voice was probably drawing me to the correct entry point anyway using non-physical sound, so I continued followed it.

Fifteen seconds or so later I felt myself enter a garden in Focus 27.  Couldn't "see" very well.  Jane stood next to me on my right.  I sensed a rose bush in front of me with one branch nearly touching my face.  I pressed my face to one of the roses and inhaled.  I could almost physically smell it.  Then I rubbed one of the petals with my fingers.  I also listened to it emit a lovely high not.  I even tasted some nectar which had gotten on my hands.  When I did that, I could sense every rose on Focus 27 (and possibly in other dimensions including Earth) as well.  With my inner eyes I could see fields and fields of roses.

This see, touch, smell, hear and taste exercise was my taking the lead with what Jane has taught me -- using my five senses to help increase my non-physical perception.

At this point, Jane told me to touch her shoulder.  I felt a mild vibration.  My awareness seemed to open minutely.  She took my hands so that both our arms were crossed.  The vibrations increased.  Suddenly we both pivoted so that we formed a bridge, our backs arched and hands still clasped.

The next thing that happened was we merged our energy.  It was complete yet I could still sense Jane's energy as distinct from my own.  Still, her thoughts -- at least what I could sense -- seemed to be mine to be mine too.  I heard her voice say that doing this was helping to raise my energy (and thus perception).

We stayed like this for a minute.  Then suddenly we were apart.  Now I could "see" Jane more clearly than I've ever done before.  For instance, I noticed her nose was pug shaped, her hair blond and her eyes were gray.  I've never perceived her nose or eyes so clearly.  She even quipped that they were now much brighter in spirit than when she'd had her Earth identity, the one she always prsents to me during our meetings.

I excitedly asked her if we knew each other in that life.  Jane demured and said "possibly" but indicated it was important we get going.  Reluctantly I let it go.

We discussed an event that might occur here in Brooklyn, and the subsequent portion of the journey, which I won't go into now, has to do with that.

After we finished with the "Brooklyn" portion, Jane asked if I'd like to do a retrieval.  Actually, she said we **needed** to do one.  We moved in a flash and appeared in a ruined portion of a city.  A burned jeep or car was overturned.  I imp'd the body of a small boy around five years old.  Then he literally ran into my arms and buried his fact in my shoulder.  I have no idea how I appearaed to him but he apparently trusted me.  Jane and I moved in another quick blur.  I found myself in a refugee camp, much like what Bruce describes in his books, where the newly dead are received. 

A man dressed like a cleric with glasses approached.  At first he looked to me like Omar bin Laden.  I dissolved that image and he appeared differently.  I kept hearing the word "mujhadeen" repeated over and over while we talked (which I later looked up found out means "fighters in a holy war").

The man said he'd take the boy.  The boy's mother, who'd died in the same blast as her son, was in the camp as well but too dazed to meet her son.  Apparently they'd gotten separated when they died and the boy stayed and hid near their bodies.

I handed the boy over.  When I looked over at Jane she appeared dressed as an Arab woman in black.  Then she changed back to her usual appearance, at least I guess to me.  She wanted to show me around the camp.  But the noise upstairs had started again and, tired, I found my attention wavering.

She suggested we go back to my place in Focue 27.  Once there we talked about some personal matters.  Then I returned to C1 and rested for nearly 90 minutes.

Jeff

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Two Recent Retrievals
Reply #123 - Mar 25th, 2003 at 6:19pm

Friends, both these accounts have unusual features, and I will insert comments to explain some details to newer posters.
March3/03.  Hot tub retrieval again.  Got focussed, ask for helpers.  Helper appeared, a bit irritated.  I ask why.  Says "You can do them on your own.  Don't need me." Me: "Aw what's ten minutes to you?" "Ten minutes where I could be helping someone whom really needs help."  More of this type of banter.  Ask where he wants me. "Where'd you want to go?  "Where I'm needed"  "You're always needed, pick something."
Thought of Korean subway fire last week.  Expressed intent to be there just after fire ie. backwards in time.  Found myself flying through two or three subway cars like a being of light - angelic - Expressed intent to appear Buddhist to Buddhists and Christian angel type to Christians.  People seemed attracted and "climbed on board" literally, some clinging to my arms and shoulders, some wrapped in my suddenly very large arms.
Switched levels to reception center, looked like garden courtyard in hospital area.  Folk there (Korean looking) take passengers off me.  Straight back to subway cars; another couple of fly throughs: one child who wouldn't come without mother, mother comes eventually with encouragement.  Not many other details.  Back to hospital; unload.  Back to subway cars, one more fly through.  Unload; sense it's over.
Call up guide. Was this happening in "real time" or did I do this at night while asleep and rerun it now so that I could remember it, write it down and share it here? Answer: "Yes."
"Why can't I recall this stuff when I wake up?"
"I don't know, why don't you tell me?  Why are you blocking it?  Why won't you embrace your full being?"
Me:"Not sure" But I sense it's some decision deep down, perhaps made long ago, but wondering just how useful that decision is now.
{Note for new posters: fly-through retrievals like this have been done by Bruce, Marilyn and myself before(and likely others).  This is not new.  Last time for me was the Egypt Train Crash of some months back where I was told I was not needed as they were mostly devout muslims and went straight to their heaven and Marilyn moved some on a "magic carpet", an idea she got from Bruce's second book.  Plus the rather intense discussion with the guide continues on from my last three retrieval posts where they seem to be shoving me towards complete independence, and I seem to want to cling to my "team player" status.)

March24:  (Hot Tub) Wasn't sure whether to meditate or do retrieval.  Asked for guides. Response: "Yes Gordon what do you want?" (as in "What do you want now?")  Refer to Iraq and ask if there's anything I can do. "Yes we've got some soldiers wandering around.  But you can do all this on your own."  "Yes, so you say, but I want to be a team player not a cowboy"
{forget a section of conversation here}
Go to Iraq upon declaring intention "Iraq now!"  Find, almost immediately, two British airmen wandering about. Pretty sure they're the two I read about, shot down by friendly fire, supposedly a software glitch.  They seem to sense they're dead and know it was friendly fire and are, well, annoyed (to say the least).  Ask me who I am and what I want.  Tell them I've come to take them to the afterlife proper.  They express disbelief.  "Well, say I, it would be better than hanging about here, don't you think?" Their response is something like "Thanks but no thanks"  I don't push the issue and leave with a "see you again sometime" comment.  Know from past work their attachment to earth energies/activities is way too strong and needs "time" to dissipate.
In this they are just like the FBI woman, shot by Washington riflemen of a few months back (loading her car with groceries as I recall).  She would not move on at my suggestion and was actually shocked that I would not help her track down the shooters, and showed no interest in doing so.
{If new posters are attempting war retrievals they should be aware that participants might be too strongly caught up in the "action" to want to leave.  Each case, of course, will be different.}
gordon/love

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

dreaming true
Reply #124 - Mar 25th, 2003 at 1:10pm

a year ago on 2/21/02 I had an intense retrieval experience unlike the others and after the person was taken off by the guides, I allowed myself to check out my personal future one year from the date, and some numbers were given to me in the form of checks that at the time I had no clue what it meant. so here's another example of how future events can be tapped into, as the numbers came true.
at that date I wasn't thinking of selling two properties I had so it didn't make sense much but it do now!
---------------------------------------------------------
each check had a number. on the first, 130. that was the amount of my first legit offer on the rental.
the hotel clerk was black and white, it would be clear to flat refuse the offer as too small.
the next check was 155. what the selling price turned out to be. and the last given number for the
combination of the two properties totaled 365. which is  the 155 and 229 selling price numbers combined,
less the commission of 19K.

you can see why I pay attention to my dreams now, even though it took a whole year to get savvy. my question: who or what part of me knows the future before I'm aware of it? feelings? surely the universe is unfolding the way its supposed to regardless of the way I thrash around trying to get it under control!

one other note; this experience was a major turning point for me, and thought I might mention I spent 30 minutes before the adventure, pulling energy up through my feet out the head, into the universe and disolving into the universe as pure light. Bruce mentions a similar exercise like this you can do. its called New Ways I think. haven't repeated it yet. love, alysia

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

A Spirit's Intervention
Reply #125 - Mar 24th, 2003 at 6:58pm

Hello this happened today and would like to share. I have been traveling with my husband on his business trips lately and usually come home on the weekends. My daughter said thursday night she thought we had come home early as she heard footsteps and doors opening in my bedroom, she checked and found no one. Uh oh, someone in  spirit is looking for you to be here , remarked my husband. Sure enough I checked my machine and had a urgent request from my friend who owns the local health food store. My friend said a customer came in thursday and out of nowhere started a conversation about wanting confirmation about the afterlife. She said especially for her son who recently lost his wife. Well my friend said  I told her that you need to see my friend linn.,  I soon received a call from this lady who lived out of state and was just visiting friends in the area, she wanted to bring her son who lives in a nearby state and she said as soon as possible. We set up a time for 3 pm to meet in my home today. I felt the urgency but also butterflys in my stomach, this was pressure for me to produce a certain spirit, and that is not how I worked., I relayed that to her, and to be open for any and all spirits who wished to come through. I could not promise anything. I  then asked the Spirit world to help the spirit these two  wanted to communicate with to come Monday at 3 pm and not before, in the past I have had spirits come way too early, sometimes days too early, so  I have learned the hard way to set a specific time for the mutual meeting. Well mother and son came early, and wanted to get started immediately even though it was not even 2:30 yet, immediately a lot of people in spirit they both knew came through,but after awhile I could tell they were getting really anxious in wanting contact from the son's wife. I began feeling a presence instead of seeing a spirit, it felt like a washing over my own spirit , sort of like a love wave feeling knew this had to be the one,this spirit gave me part of a name and it was her little girls name who spirit said was having a birthday coming up. She wanted her husband to know she was happy the dog stayed to keep her little girl company, Oh ma gosh said this son's mother, I wont complain anymore about the dog then,,,She gave several other validations but I soon found out the urgency for this meeting, She wanted her husband to know he was not going to die himself, apparently he had been seriously contemplating joining his wife on the other side for his grief was too much to bear. Instead she told him he would soon be busy with his life path here for he had much to do and would soon find this out, and this feeling of dying would indeed past. This lovely young woman in spirit had such a bright light surrounding her, she looked and felt like an angel, I dont think I have ever seen a spirit with such a bright light surrounding as she had.  She smiled a big smile at him, told him that she and he had visited in his dreams, which he said yes, that is true, told him that she was as close as she ever was and would continue to be so. I felt this meeting was important for both of these folks on many levels and it always works out when spirits on the other side set it up. And by the way, when she came through ,the clock said 3:00,,lol... i wish you all well, xxxlinn   

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

F23 retrieval
Reply #126 - Mar 23rd, 2003 at 6:33pm

Hi to all,

Enjoying the 3D blackness comfort for awhile, looking for a "way out" noticed a bubbled surface  with some oranges coloration. Asking Helpers assistance for a possible retrieval, a familiar essence come to my awareness. Greeted me with a feeling of a wild smile on her face, asked me -so I see you're learning a lot- reference to my recent study of the Elias material what give me a great pleasure for understanding my self and even deeper discovery on my own path, belief's, my
probable selves and much more. I said "coincidentally" I was driven to the material... needles to say the answer was a giggle.. sure it was coincidence just like anything else.. LOL

I get a signal from her, let's go we have things to do... - jumping into the bubbly "entrance" I find myself in depressingly gray colored building inside, it was so quiet I can almost sensed my own non-physical
foot steps, long hallway with different rooms opening.I was wondering where  I'm looking into the different
rooms, I thought this look like  a morgue.

As I walked in the hallway I started to hear a moaning from one of the room. Walked in when I saw in the darkest corner a lady facing the wall  in tremendous fear, try to sob in the quiet way.
When I get to closer to her, I started to ask ...."is anyone here?" She turned toward me, and said OH NO they sent you... Slowly try to get closer to her, and said "hi, who are they?... nobody sent me I try to locate someone who suppose to be here. After few attempt
she try to overcome in her suspicion, I asked her what she doing there, and if she tell me what is her problem I might can help...
She said OH NO... i'm not going anywhere, I heard them...and I told them I'm not going to be cremated, but they didn't listen to me now they put me here in this terrible place alone. 

Confused I was, turned back to my Helper asking what is the situation here, and what I can do, .... Helper give me the impression she was in a coma and although she was in-and-out she overheard the family decision she will be cremated, and she was terrified from the image
of burning. I was told she already met lost family members in her coma state but the cremation is still registered in her physical state of mind,and anyway she was afraid of fire all her life, so although she still
see the family around her, she have the impression she still hanging on to her life, and they're just the same "dream" what she had in the hospital, and she have no idea why she is in that place.

This point, she still frantically was looking around watching who will take her and cremate, I assured her.... "I understand I would be afraid too" but I know the way out I can lead her out... I told her there is nobody in the building yet, but we need to hurry before
"people" will come... finally after I held out my hand she took it and we walked out finding are selves in the Park, and the last image of her surrounded by her family.....

Thanking my Helpers her presence and including me to this retrieval she said -of course reading my non-verbal question- yes it can be very important factor for SOME  the belief's about the "resting
place". It is strongly relate to the "reincarnation" process.

After thanking again, it was time to turn back.

Thanks for listening...
Love to all...

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Meditation + Higher Self Merging
Reply #127 - Mar 21st, 2003 at 9:18pm

Thursday March20/03

Friends, today I sat in the hot tub and tried to meditate, to bring myself "up" into the realm of love and understanding, away from the negative fearful war vibe we're living with.  The day before I'd gotten quite cranky and irritable about the whole thing and I didn't want a repeat performance.
After a few moments of breathing "out" all my superficial brain chatter, I seemed to be "ascending" through the focus levels, much as you doing listening to hemi-sync, F12 F 15 F23, and then into F24-26, where I "felt" the happy productive and purposeful activities of these levels/BST's.  The at what I sensed was the "upper end" of F26 I experienced visions of crystal cathedrals and golden temples, the sort of highest refinment of the religious impulse in man.  Much(genuine heartfelt)praise for the deity was popuring from these structures.
The I had a thought about Shamballa, the mystical city of spirit referred to in many occult writings over the centuries, supposedly the place where the evolution of humanity is guided from, and supposedly hidden from prying eyes.  Anyway seemed to find myself "outside" it, whatever it was, and prevented from going in.  Had the idea to turn myself into a photon (particle of light) and pass unhindered through the "psychic barrier".  Reform myself once inside.  (I know this sounds totally sci-fi weird but there you are).  I float about, sensing much intense mental/spiritual activity, including a group who are exploring/learning about how the world of form is entirely derived from ancient mathematical formulas (I'm hopeless at math).  A spirit approaches and asks for my name.  I introduce myself, thinking it's some kind of test.  Do I know the password he asks.  I answer, "Love it has to be love".  The spirit seems amused and leaves.  I seem to have satisfies some of my curiosity about this place and move on/up, heading for the godhead/brahman/ absolute spirit level, where all the Higher Selves seem to hang out.  A shining white sea of light with golden points twinkling like stars.  I know from previous visits each point is a Monad/Higher Self/Disc and that moving into any of them can mean the unfolding of dozens of stories (lives).
I greet my own HS (how do I know which one?)  For a few moments I flost about inside as if it were a womb.  HS agrees that that is one aspect of his being.  Quite lovely and blissful.  After that I ask if he knows there's a war going on.  "Yes so I've heard" is the reponse, but it feels like a coudln't-care-less shrug.  So what, there's always wars going on somewhere. It's an important part of the human experience.  He asks what part I'm playing and what I'm learning.  I answer that I seem to be keeping the same philosophical attitude already developed in this life.  Which is?  That there's sides with agendas and the agendas conflict.  That each runs on fear and longs to gain or maintain power.  And that aggression rises from the fear of losing power.
WE seem to share these ideas for a few moments and there's definitely a sense of "me" patting myslef on the back for being so smart.  Bit embarassing really.  Then HS lets me feel how war activities of the other personality projections in the group are going on "now" in HS's all-time-is-now perceptive abilities, and how "I", as another projection, am affected by them.  (I feel swords, horses, bows and arrows and fire)
The it's almost timne for me to leave, so I bid farewell regretfully as it's been a wonderful serene experience, a profound and calming meditation.  {Also later I recall that during it I was shown how each side in this conflict (including the peace protesters) are providing valuable life experiences for all those partcipating}
gordon/love

IP Logged

Mitzi
Ex Member

Retrieval attempt
Reply #128 - Mar 21st, 2003 at 7:20pm

Let me preface this by saying that I feel a little silly in taking up space here with what feels like *mostly* a contrived experience.  However, in keeping with what Bruce teaches (that pretending is okay), I'm posting it anyway hoping that 1) this kind of thing is common and/or okay, and 2) those who've had much more experience in the retrieval process can provide some insight.  Okay, enough with the disclaimers Smiley

I explained in an earlier post about my Helper appearing in "judge's" robes.  This time, I couldn't sense a Helper at all.  As I wondered about this, I suddenly found myself in what felt like a scene, like a stage production, watching an African-American lady, with pink curlers in her hair, ranting and raving about something to do with her husband.  Okay, I thought, this must be what Bruce means by "getting into their reality."  I was facing her, off to the side, standing to her left.  And, now that I think about it, I remember sensing someone off to my left, in the shadows....wow maybe this was my Helper?!

I remember thinking I should introduce myself (can you tell I'm very new at this Smiley) but it didn't feel all that necessary.  I don't remember actually talking to her, only that somehow someone else (the Helper?) was there and this lady was listening to this someone tell about a Beauty School she knew about that didn't require such and such (can't remember what, exactly).  Next thing I know, they're drifting off.  I asked for a name and got "Mildred".

Okay, now for why I think this is just a creative expression of my imagination.  Two weeks ago I wrote a very short story (I'm a writer) about two sisters in 1958.  The older one attended beauty school and practiced for a final test by setting the younger sister's hair in curlers.

Coincidence?  Dunno.  Maybe this really was a retrieval and I was chosen because OF the story I'd written.  Or maybe I'm just doing some wishful thinking.

Mitzi

IP Logged

Krisa
Ex Member

Day at the beach
Reply #129 - Mar 18th, 2003 at 12:23pm

Feel Kevin all around me, strong energy on my hand. We go to the beach place and sit down on the beach where the sand first meets the green of the land. Big oak trees over us. Kevin says he planted them from acorns, like we did when he was a little boy at River Bend Park. The water, air and sunshine are so beautiful, everything sparklers. "Look at all the magic." He just holds me and brushes away my tears. He says, "My tears are filled with diamonds because they are filled with love." We can see dolphin in the water, they beckon us to come play. We walk out to the water. He is holding my hand not letting me go. " Come on lets do something fun."
     The water is full of energy and magic. A dolphin comes up and splashes me. I touch him and feel his presence- peaceful, playful and loving. We get on and go for a ride. Under the water, fish, reefs and ancient kingdoms are found. Atlantis is there. Other dolphin come and play- so wonderful! We finally pop up on top. Kevin talks of walking back on the water. I have reservations about this, so a wind surfer pops up. We get on and Kevin makes lots of twists and turns. I hang on tight, he mentions that it is not necessary feel yourself surf. I just like hanging on. We come to shore and he tells me- "He is coming back to me just think about love. It is already done. I love you Mom."

Love, Krisa

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

higher self dialogue
Reply #130 - Mar 18th, 2003 at 11:35am

the following is in reference to another post I made awhile back that I wake up in the night from a dream and write down messages. the message this morning is in the title Recovering Grace. the other part, "how the imagination creates reality, I'm still in a cognitive state over. so although a bit relunctant to post this, I thought I'd like to toss it out there in hopes that someone might find it beneficial as I did while writing it. its not channelled and I don't feel spirits around me in the sense of "someone taking over my consciousness" its more like my own higher self talking to me as one with me. I feel like at this time period of history taking place we need more than ever to get in touch with what we are creating. whether its war or peace, I know not.

3/18/03 direct line - RECOVERING GRACE - HOW THE IMAGINATION CAN TURN INTO REALITY. not so much is grace  leaning on the everlasting arms, but being plugged into grace as a probe, this is the direct line you were viewing in the dream. a focus attentive to grace. grace, a given, grace as in no price tag, grace as a state of being, as in being connected to that which is in the seed of life. that which is denied or overlooked when birthing into a system where memory is erased of who we are, for the purposes of gathering more knowledge of who we are through the linear time-walk of density. we are not dense, we chose this. grace is a given when we accept grace as a condition for returning to source. it is a gift offered, but is given no attention frequently until a man is broken. yet this is experience also, no judgement can be placed on the broken man, he remains locked within  grace although his attention is fixed on something quite different. he has the choice to fix his attention in any direction he chooses and his thought will follow his attention. his attentiveness to his own thoughts will only generate more like thoughts, yet herein is his creative power, for he can turn his thoughts in other directions at will by being attentive to what is other possibilities, such as a unity thought, as opposed to a separation thought. cognitive thought is to give thoughtful consideration to ALL the possibilities within a system where all belief systems are allowed to express. man is supremely free to look in whatever direction he chooses to place his attention, but once encased in his belief system he is  most often obliged to act it out on stage earthlife as he has chosen to limit himself by his birth into ELS and believes that he IS his belief system and does not recognize he is More than his belief system. he has chosen to ignore other belief systems operating alongside himself, in order to experience the effects of this particular reality. this supports the probe theory of the soul gathering experience to bring back to the disc. this also supports how man, the energy being, the I AM conscousness can, although having taken leave of the physical body, can continue to experience itself as within a belief structure, having identified that structure as being intrinsic to its nature, even going so far as identifying with such as a means of survival of that individuality to the extent that other belief systems operating can be interpreted as threatening, thus we have the basis of fear, mistrust and defense operating right alongside the generosity, PUL and good will. the stuck energy is found in physical body as well, even more so than on the 2nd layer or focus' 23 through 27. the 2nd layer is most often thought of as an astral plane closest to earth density reality. if the recently departed has developed no paradigm for what death looks like, he can remain within an area of consciousness wherein most of his attention was focused while on earth as this was his indentification. if all his attention was focused on surviving, here he will enact the scene of death through thinking "I must stay alive." his attention remains here, not for eternity as in our terms, but in an eternally now moment. he is not cognizant of possibilities for moving beyond this belief structure as he has not given attention to building a paradigm as concerning afterlife or a future existance in a dis-embodied state. he does not perceive helpers of an invisable nature who may be attempting to persuade him from his attention in all cases. he can see those who are still in physical form as they are vibrating at a closer frequency to his own and these, called retrievers in this time period, yet this is an ancient occupation; are able to get his attention,  if only for a brief moment, he can be distracted from the circumstances of his demise, his attention is at once focused on the possibilities, a link to cognitive thinking and the creative material begins to fade away that is his own creation of the circumstances of his death directly in association with his re-focus on the retriever, who transfers this attention to others who work in this realm. this is a clinical definition only and the energy of PUL is inherently one and the same value which permeates the entire universe in which you move and have your being. this analysis started out with by terming "recovering grace." it is by the grace of God you live, but to fully realize this, is to "live" here no more. you have never left the heart of God.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

went to find Jack
Reply #131 - Mar 17th, 2003 at 10:06pm

there he was hanging out like a cowboy on a deserted dude ranch, foot on fence leaning forward enjoying an expansive view of some foothills. no, this can't be said my interpreter, please give me something else..same picture, so I decided to play along. I said, hi, don't suppose you remember me? he smiles lazily, like he's chewing on straw. I again get confused because Jack was a theater director and was into poetry  when I knew him. then I realize suddenly I didn't know him that well and he has this other side I was blocking from view. I ask him just to be certain, did he create this dude ranch? not clear on the answer, but got a definite feeling of pride of ownership. next I ask him did he forgive me way back when I said the wrong thing to him? he says of course, I never think about that and smiles at me as if to say I'm silly to bring it up. I want to make sure he's not stuck there and he says he knows he died and feels like being a contemplative for awhile in this beautiful setting. I thank him for helping me in my personal growth a long time ago and send PUL and prepare to leave. a guy whose name came as Gary, a friend, comes forward and I feel like I must introduce them and Jack says he knows him. he asks do I have to leave? then I get the feeling a few more people have arrived in the ranch house waiting, but I only sense this. I am relieved because Jack seemed lonely and said he had no family which is hard for me to believe for some reason. I tell him that I can return sometime later and Gary steps up as they go into the ranch. now I think I know why Jack's name came to mind yesterday. all week its been a belief system examination of why I discount myself as a pattern. my experience with Jack in the late 70's was a brief but important encounter where somebody believed in me, but I didn't believe in myself. so it all worked out. I am forgiven for not believing in self! this didn't seem like a retrieval, more like giving a boost to someone I owed a debt of gratitude. love,alysia

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Bruce, another validation!
Reply #132 - Mar 17th, 2003 at 1:04pm

Hi Bruce & All!

I'm happy to tell you that I was able for the 5th time to get a validated contact!
Mrs. "G" sent me an e-mail asking for a good medium: her Dad had gone one month ago and she was very sad. Unluckily the medium I asked for a reading was out of Italy, so I told her I was goin' to try by myself. After a short time in the 3DB I perceived my Dad's face and then, all of a sudden, I saw him in his Hospital in Focus 27, the same place where I'd already found him during another contact. He was an MD too and he loved a lot his job, so I went straight to the Healing Center to look for him since my first contact.
I said him: "Hello, Dad, howdy?" And he:"Fine, thanks my son, we're working on this man today." and he glanced at the other corner of the large room, while washing his hands in the washbowl. I noticed a bed where a man was under an oxygen tent. He added" This is G.'s father, he's getting better but we must respect his beliefs about the time needing to heal that our earthly Colleagues told him before the surgery. He doesn't know he's dead after the heart surgery, he still thinks he needs a couple of months to heal."
"But -I told Dad- how can I be sure that's not a fantasy of mine? Can you give me a sign to tell "G." that I really had a contact with her daddy?"
All of a sudden I was shown a golden Crucifix tied to a golden necklace. The flat image of Jesus carved on the gold became 3Dimensional and the little cross turned into a very big one together with the necklace.
Back to C1!
Saturday night I wrote  an e-mail to "G." but she was out for the weekend and was able to phone only today. She was crying: happy tears, anyway! She validated my sight, being her Dad very tied to that Crucifix, he kissed it every morning and every night before goin' to bed! She was very happy and grateful for this message and I shouldn't have been happier neither if I'd won the first prize of the lottery! I realized that the vision of the Crucifix getting bigger and 3dimensional was a way to show me that it was very important to him.
Thanks Bruce for your precios teachings, by the means of them we can give a great comfort to many grieving people, helping them also to believe in a different and more human Afterlife compared with the one depicted by our religions.
Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

A Meeting w/ Harry and Sue Ellen in F23
Reply #133 - Mar 16th, 2003 at 3:32pm

Howdy everyone,

While in the 3D blackness and undecided as to where to go I asked for a Helper to come. My thinking was I'd just let a Helper decide where we were needed for a retrieval. I then sensed a male figure to my immediate right but my attention was drawn to a female off in the distance, moving rapidly toward me. Her presence radiated a warm brightness and I communicated I was happy to meet her.

She then handed me something that even now I don't understand (or remember?)  It was about the size of a tray, rectangular, made of what I perceived as polished dark wood. The corners were rounded off and  when I was told to look into it I saw a hollowed out area containing what looked like water reflecting light (?). I asked her what this was about and she countered with asking if it sparked any memories for me. I looked it over, stared at the reflective substance (I sensed it was like water or mercury, some liquid silvery kind of property that possessed motion) and told her I didn't have a clue. She said to just hold onto it for now (so I tucked in under my left arm)...that it's meaning would come to me at another time.

I let her know I was available for a retrieval and she surprised me again, asking me where I'd like to go. I looked into the 3D blackness, unsure, and she reiterated it was my choice. Several afterlife locations skipped through my mind and I suddenly remembered Harry (a mathematician and philosophy professor I helped retrieve out of F23 about a year and a half ago--we later became fast friends). I told her I had not seen him for some time and asked if he was still available. She seemed to think he was and I could feel she was more than ready to visit with him too. So, I waited for her to move us to wherever he was (for over two years I've allowed Helpers to usually decide where we've always gone regarding retrieving and a few other places) and nothing happened. It was obvious to me she was enjoying something as she communicated that I knew very well how to use the 3D blackness, to go anywhere, and that I was to go ahead, place my intent and she would just follow my lead.  I laughed and said ooookay. After a minute I found an inconsistency in the 3D blackness, focused in on it and brought to me the 'feel of Harry'...and I was instantly standing in a whitish area.

While trying to adjust to being somewhere so quickly I was then aware that someone was apparently announcing my arrival with a booming, energetic, "Ginny!" I answered with a weak, "Harry?" I heard my name again and I could then perceive I was in a large room (felt like a lobby of a large place) with a staircase to my left and windows off in the distance. And Harry was just suddenly in front of me, wearing what looked like a long overcoat.  We grabbed hands and when he gave me a firm hug I was able to feel that it really was him. He was bursting with energy and enthusiasm, excited to show me what he'd been involved with lately (his personality since being retrieved has slowly evolved from quiet thoughtfulness, to a fascination with learning in the nonphysical, and now ...this level of joy!).  As he indicated I was to follow him up the stairs I noted he was also acknowledging the Helper to my right, and as I turned to her I saw a small group of around ten individuals behind us. I did a double take. I had no idea who they were but I got the feeling they had accompanied us from the 3D blackness. As I focused on the Helper to find out what was going on we started moving up the stairs as Harry was making everyone feel welcomed. I kept looking back at the crowd and got that they seemed content to be subdued, to just tag along. The Helper was not explaining anything so I finally turned my attention to Harry and what appeared to be a room that felt 'scientific.'

Several people were sitting at what looked like walls comprised of neon bright lights, monitors, buttons and gadgets. They all turned in their chairs and said hello as Harry introduced us. He said this was a place where he and others were investigating unknown regions of the nonphysical. It was obvious he was extremely happy there as he briefly explained how he was using his mathematics background to participate. I watched him, feeling happy that he was so enthusiastic, noting that he appeared youger than I had ever seen him. The Helper said something about the strange object she had given me and I handed it to Harry, thinking he'd perhaps offer an explanation of what the heck it was. He held it, looking very carefully at it from all sides and he didn't seem to know either. It was suggested it be left with him and that I could always return at a later date to figure out the mystery.
I then felt from the Helper it was time to go, that a retrieval was indeed next on our list, so we said our goodbyes and  began moving toward the top of the staircase.

We then entered a whitish area, which quickly turned into what felt like the inside of a huge, dark building. The Helper said there was someone within they had been trying to help out of there for some time. I asked why they hadn't been able to and she replied, "Well...you'll see." She was still to my right and I could feel the 'tour group' behind us. I turned and glanced at them, seeing only vague, milky whitish human forms huddled together, moving right along behind us. I asked who they were and the Helper paused, saying,  "Helpers in training." There was an interesting feeling that came to me, when she paused, but I let it go as a voice off in the distance caught my attention.

I could hear a child hollering, with an echo to each outburst, suggesting we were in a huge place with a ceiling forty to fifty feet high. I couldn't understand what was being yelled but it felt as if the child was unhappy. We were then standing in what I perceived to be a library. A young girl who could have been anywhere between eight and twelvish, with waist length golden ringlets and a white lacy dress was sitting at a long wooden library table. The walls were comprised of books from floor to ceiling (this ceiling was about ten feet in height). Equally high windows at the opposite end of the library were allowing in some light. I sensed the Helper and the group had retreated behind me so I moved a little closer to the girl and said hi.

She refused to acknowledge or look at me. I could feel she was scared, suspicious...so I said hi again and told her my name. She had dark circles under her eyes and a look of anger crossed her face as I moved over to a shelf and picked out a book to hold, trying to be an nonchalant as possible. Information started coming to me about her and as I turned pages, pretending to browse through an old, dusty book, asked softly, "So you don't want to do any more homework, huh?" She finally looked at me, still refusing to say anything. I shrugged and said, "Yea, I use to hate it when I wanted to be outside but had to sit and do my homework." Her expression changed just a little, indicating that perhaps I was more of an ally than she had thought. "I am a little older than you but I feel the same as you do.", I continued...and I asked her name. She said quietly, Sue Ella, and when I repeated her name she corrected me with a bit of irritation in her voice, "No, Sue Ellen." I apologized, smiled, and continued pretending I was interested in my book.

I noticed the wall of books behind me ended in an open, L shaped area as the library extended along an outside wall made up of more windows. I could see what looked like more tables and chairs, a polished linoleum floor leading to endless rows of ceiling high book shelves. I picked up on trees and sunshine outside and turned to Sue Ellen, asking why she didn't go outside and play with friends. She gave me a confused look and almost said something but changed her mind. "Don't you wish you could be outside?", I asked her gently and she looked away, mumbling, "No. I can't. I can't go outside." It was then I suddenly felt activity from the tour group somewhere back in the room behind where she was sitting. For a second I opened up to see if I was on the right track with Sue Ellen and didn't perceive an answer either way, so I continued. I asked her why she couldn't go outside and she said, "It gets black." I didn't know what she meant but she was feeling more comfortable and continued with, "It gets black and I forget." I was still confused and I could now really sense the group was getting ready for something to happen with her. I saw the Helper appear behind her but still insisting on remaining at a discreet distance. I then got more information that said very clearly, "Multipersonality (disorder)...she experienced blackouts with no memory of what occured during such episodes." Now I could see a few of the individuals from the group move closer to the Helper. I could feel a tension building up too. An idea came to me so I asked Sue Ellen, since it was best she not go outside right now, would she like to learn to draw and paint? I told her I was an artist and we could paint together. Her eyes widened with hope and she nodded. As I watched a young teenage male walk toward her I said quickly that I had a wonderful friend with me who loves to draw. She didn't have time to react one way or the other to him as he sat next to her and started placing his art equipment on the table. Another group member came over and began to set paint brushes and canvas near her. Both were sharing with her what they could learn and do and she was enthralled. The Helper moved away toward another wall of books and seemed to be relieved. I looked back at Sue Ellen, smiling and chatting away, and then understood (I think) that the tour group was comprised of the various nonphysical personalities that had played a role in her life as a person with such a 'disorder'. The teenage boy with the drawing equipment was saying something about how he was the one with the artistic ability. I just stared at

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Page 2
Reply #134 - Mar 16th, 2003 at 3:37pm

I just stared at them, trying to absorb this information, and then for some reason was  wondering if she perhaps had actually been one of the nonphysicals herself (?).

I focused on the Helper again and could feel that the group was going to stay right where they were for awhile, until it was the right time for Sue Ellen to leave. I knew she'd be okay and as I began to leave the room she said to me, "Suzanna Ellen. My name is Suzanna Ellen.". I knew she was trying to let me know that she trusted me now and she wanted me to know her real name. I thanked her, smiling, feeling honored...and watched as she returned to having fun with her new friends. I sent a big thank you to the Helper and returned to C1.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.