Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 191554 times)
warner73
Ex Member

My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in
Oct 19th, 2003 at 2:06pm

I had a few things happen just an hour ago... it ended with a oobe (my first) and I'm rather excitied about the whole thing as it all came about by what Bruce told me in a chat room.

It's hard to know where to begin... I guess a few weeks ago. I kept hearing and reading about this 3d blackness. I asked on the boards, how to find this 3D blackness... and someone gave me the advice to fake it till it becomes real. I did. and one day sure enough I saw this 3D darkness. I was meditating... had the normal closed eye darkness with light visuals on the eyelids... then like a curtain droped it all went jet black. i even felt like a hush came over my physical environment. the sensation scared me so much I jumped up with a fright. yes it scared me. I have a lot of trouble with fear.

Last Thursday I asked Bruce in the chatroom how to conquer fear like this. He told me to hold an image or moment where I felt completly loved or completly loving.  I think of my 2 year old daughter (who is now living in France with my ex-wife and her new husband.) The huge physical seperation from her has depeened my love for her. So I decided I would think of her if this fear happened again. Bruce also said that trust is very important. You need to put some trust out there.

So today, Sunday, around 10am I woke up and decided to meditate.  At first I was seeking the 3D blackness... all i saw was the closed eye darkness with light visulaisations (like when light hits your closed eyelids- my bedroom is very bright so i use a blindfold or cloth to cover my eyes usually...)  But instantly in my minds eye - I was standing in a resturant.  I heard a plate drop or a metalic clank on the floor. There was an instant flury of action. A young girl was pulled onto the tiled floor and she looked near dead.  Her father was trembling trying to give her mouth to mouth. Her mother was on her knees besides her daughter.

I see an image of the daughter rise out of her and sit beside her physical body. She looks very scared. I had just been thinking about my own daughter and felt very loved/loving. I just sent her all the peace and love I could. I think that's what people here call PUL. She looked at me and asked what happened.  She said she was scared. I told her everything is ok now.

above, I sensed (rather then saw) a opening or portal. Two angelic beings came through and stood near here reasurring her all was ok. They said it was time for her to leave. She said she wanted me to come along with her as she was scared. I felt touched.  One of the beings said, "he can come with us - part of the way."
I think my mind couldn't understand or refused to except some visuals because a lot of information was lost here. It became more of sensation rather then visuals. I do recall asking the girl her name and she told me an odd name. Sandy Carpenter.  I asked one of the angelic beings what happened to her... and he said something about the food she ate... I thought she choked to death and he said, 'no it was a reaction to the food.' I suppose an allergic reaction which caused her to choke.

I remember not beign able to continue on with them. she seemed very much at peace and at ease.  I physically awoke and felt very much alone. It reminded me how seperated I was from my own daughter.

I didn't want to stop... I still hadn't reached a 3D blackness like last time.... and i wanted to try Bruce's love/fear thing in action.  As I'm trying to find the 3D darkness, another visual just fills my mind. I see this very lovely, woman about my age (early 30's) sitting on a sonte, park bench by a fountain.  She's laughing and smiling and talking to passer-bys and I can sense she is very much filled with love and peace. A voice or thought in my mind says, "Go up to her and talk with her."  I do. She turns to me and says, "Haven't we met before... I recognize you..." I honestly can't say I've ever met her before in my life. The voice says to me, "tell her you are Tim's friend."  So I do. She perks up. She smiles. She obviously knows Tim. I get the impression taht this voice/thought is Tim, talking to me. I non verbally ask Tim her name and he says she is called Cynthia.  Tim tells me "tell her it's time to meet Tim."  Tim gives me the indication that he has crossed over... I got an impression they had both crossed over at the same time via a car accident... but it's very sketchy and I could be totally wrong on that.  I mention that it's time for her to meet tim... She smiles and nods. That takes me back because I wasn't sure if she knew she was departed or that Tim was, for that matter.... unfortunately i loose all memory of what happened after that. Again I awake.

I'm sitting there in my room, feeling rather alone - no daughter, no wife, friends all doing their own things... and a thought hits me. "Roll over on your side and meditate." So I do. I start relaxing... and I start what feels like peeling back layers of darkness in my minds eye... seeking that ellusive 3D darkness. I'm not sure how much time passes... but I get the oddest sesnation.  There is a definate preasure on my left thigh and it stretches to my pelvic/lower abdomen area. It feels rather odd. Like a numbness or preasure. My initial thoughts were it was some sort of intimate thing... I know this sounds very weird... believe me, writing it, is even weirder... I figure it's some secret desire or want created either in by my mind or from some source I'm not sure of.

Then came a vibration.  I've never had this vibration before. It was in my lower abdomen area. It was subtle, but if I moved a certain way it could become very strong.  I toyed with the sensation - if i made a movement, like doing crunches, it would become very strong.

At this point I verified I was still conscious and this wasn't a dream, I could hear my air conditioner running, I was aware of all the sounds in my house (my computer was making it's typical noises)... So I felt I was still in my phsyical body.  I was even able to fantasize and imagine things at this point.  I had various mind eye visuals - 1 of which was intimate (prob. due to the feeling of this vibration and it's location) and another that was compeletly odd. I had a visualisation that I didn't consciously create. I saw a scene. I felt I was at a family outdoor entertainment thing... I could hear birds overhead - sky was blue with white fluffy clouds... I sensed it was like a carnival or a street fair.  I could see and hear all the sights sounds that made me honestly feel I was there. I heard children laughing and giggling behind me. I even overheard one of them in their conversation... he said to effect, "Nelle" [the real life singer/rapper] "sucks." and some of his friends were laughing, others disagreeing... In front of me is a line of folks with tickets in hand. There in the line, is a friend of mine from work.  He's standing there with a ticket in hand.  He looks through me to someone else and is talking to them... but I can't hear his words. Then Bingo the visual ends.

I'm back in bed, the vibration still happening in my lower abdomen area... At this time I would realize I wasn't in the physical. I could still hear things - like the air conditioner outside, but all of a sudden my body rotated 90 degrees with my head being the pivot point. That is, my head was still at my pillow, but my legs were pointed to the cieling. I was now confused and rather scared.

Up to now I thought I was in my physical body, feeling tehse sensations.  It now hits me, I'M NOT!  I get very scared. a thought leeks into my head, "what if this is demonic..." Ok that did it, fear is flooding me... I'm fighting the sesnation/vibration and it's building up in intensity... and I remember what Bruce said about fear.

I think about my daughter... I think about love. I think about my belief system and unconditional love... I also put some trust that if any spirit is here, it is benevolent. I relax.

the vibration subsides but continues.. but I can't see anything. I still have the closed eye darkness (no 3D blackess like I saught after).  It's then that I realize my spiritual body had a representation of the blind fold I use when I meditate.  My hands touched the blindfold... and it felt different. I could touch my body, and the cloth blindfold but none of it had the same tactile feeling that you nave with nerve endings.  The sensation was more of preasure... but not the same as my physical feelings would give. 

I lifted part of this 'blindfold' and i could see clearly as it was lifting - I saw only a small speck as the 'blindfold' was lifting, revealing the first glimpse... everything in that speck was in focus (I wear contacts and at that moment didn't have them in my physical eyes.) 

Then another fearfull thought crept in... 'What if someone came in your house, murdered you and now you are dead and floating over your bed.' The thought caught me so offguard I didn't put in to practice Bruce's fear/love suggestion and I jumped straight up in the physical, pulling the blindfold off - and verifying I was in the physical and my condition was fine and ok. 

In the end it was a crazy set of things that happened all in one day.  I never saw the 3D blackness...  I'll put faith in that all of this was real - until I know otherwise, if I ever do.  The last part was pretty amazing. The oobe was unlike what I thought it would be... it caught me totally by surprise... here I thought I was in the physical while the vibrations where happening to me... I've had vibrations in my head... but never in my lower abdomen. I've never been consciously aware of leaving my body.  But somehow I tricked myself into this oobe by thining it was my mind playing some kind of intimate fantasy on me... I went along with it... then my mind put in visuals that were not intimate (like my friend in a line at a street fair) then I slowly was brought to realize "Hey you are out of your body!" --- it was

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Unimportant worlds or a believe Crash. Pt 2
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2003 at 12:23pm

It’s about what happens to you when you know that these other people following along similar paths (Bruce/RAM/Seth) and little me, that there is more that we can perceived in our waking life.

I believe there is more to existence, despite not having had an official OBE as such, well maybe a few little one, not enough to brag about, I believe, because I find it impossible to believe that (these Guys..Smiley ) were crazy, and so are a lot of you out there including myself, and luckily I’ve had a few minor experiences that provide some glue to keep everything from falling apart into uncertainty.

So here I am, reducing my ego much faster than I was before I knew all or part of this, because there is more to myself.
However, feeling  like I’m becoming less human, maybe I should re-phrase that, maybe not less human, just (growing) more spirit, and (achieving) a different ratio between the two.
I look at life in a more objective way, so I’ve basically became less human because I’m growing more spiritually and I believe that human existence is not all there is!!
OK, I’m a human being, and I experience this existence, or life drama as some of you pointed out. I do participate in this life drama… Smiley and hopefully I will become saner in this life drama, as Bruce said.

I can only speak for myself, about what I’ve been able to learn, and how I’ve changed. Try this on and see it if fits..Smiley
< I’m less concern about being better than those around me.>
< I’m trying to be less impatient with people, I’m alert for anything I can learn from them even how not to be if that’s the lesson>
< I’ve learn to be much less “closed” with people, allow them to see a side hat I may not have (willingly)show before.>
<I try not to get angry anymore or upset such a waste of positive energy.>
<And I try not to fret over things I have no control over.>
Those are human qualities that I’ve lost, glad I id in a way and I wish more humans would too. And I laugh a lot more and enjoying his life more than ever..

Thank you for listening and hope it make sense..lol
With Love
Romain

PS.
Yes Alysia, it’s like a balancing act, with one foot in both worlds and I must add that it’s not easy. One thing that I never really realized is how strong the “Ego” could be..Sad It does not like changes.

Gordon; this phrase >>>When you get to this realization you see that you're only taking illusions seriously to make others feel comfortable, just as you read a child's bedtime story to make them happy and at ease.....make so much sense and so easy to do...lol.. I completely forgot about those bedtime story telling, but I do like the metaphor Smiley And I will keep up that exercise. What about your new one? When are you going to post it so we can give it a try?

Sydnei, you will experience it, or receive any validation of your own, don’t give up..Wink

Raphael, >>My goal here is to learn how to love (cheesy I know... forgive me for that one lol). So even if people are suffering I want to be there for them to help them out of this (to help them learn faster and get over it). >>> Not cheesy at all, I’ve learn that by opening my heart first; help me immensely, and Bruce got a great exercise for this.

Boris, <<I find after they are gone, that I appreciate them more. I am freed
of any difficult issues that I might have had with them.>>> I could not agree more with you, I also feel much more closer to them now..Smiley

Wizlove; I’m still absorbing what you said.. will get back to you !

My dear friend Ginny..well you know what I think..lOL.

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Another meeting/adventure with the Golden Beings
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2003 at 12:42pm

Hi everyone,

This morning, in wanting to shift my attention and go within, I could feel that all that was needed this time was a sufficient relaxation, and simply recalling the feeling of being relaxed did it. My body instantly lost it's normal tension and it felt as if I was then sinking into a nice blissful state.

As I thought of where I wanted to be or whether to do a retrieval, I realized I hadn't consciously been with the guys I call the Golden Beings for some time. I think it was around two years ago when I began placing the intent to go beyond the known focus levels--I wanted to communicate with nonhuman intelligences--and these guys were among several I encountered. To this day they remain intriguing, as their presence is so passive (it's unthinkable to impose themselves on other life forms) and yet they're full of ideas and knowledge and always eager to share what they know, even when they understand it's difficult for me to grasp stuff. I've ended up in encounters with them that always produced the unexpected, which I enjoy. So once again, as I saw them in my mind and simultaneously brought to me the over-all feeling I'd always experienced when visiting with them, it was a matter of seconds before I could sense and then see them nearby.

As I greeted them by feeling a happiness in being with them again I got their simultaneous and warm hello. And they immediately asked if I wanted to proceed with an adventure that I had requested and had been pulled away from over a year ago. Just to backtrack, the last time I had been with them, after discussing things of interest I had asked if I could take a peek at their world, or home, or wherever/whatever it was they traveled and/ or lived in. I was excited to say the least, and as I was on the verge of following that curiosity with them I was stopped by the sudden, unmistakable presence of my deceased Mom. She was off to my right, communicating a need for me to accompany her to help someone in the afterlife. I had never felt her presence more strongly as I did right then, which astounded me. I'm always willing to help out, especially when it involves her as her visits are infrequent, but I had to ask her, "Why now?!" I could feel the Golden Beings waiting as my Mom continued her request, and to pull me away from what undoubtedly was, for me, an exciting moment, she let me know that her grandmother, my great grandma,  was ready to leave a world within the Belief System Territories and it was important we be there for her. I said adios and left (and that retrieval ended up dashing some preconceived notions I had held as well). So, this morning, I was being reminded of an old wish and I was amazed because it felt as if the Golden Beings hadn't experienced the span of around a year, since I had last interacted with them. They were picking up right where we had left off. It's one thing to believe that time is relative--and another to actually feel/experience this from others who don't seem to dwell within such a concept (lol). My response was, Yes!, and I detected a trickle of what I'd interpret as amusement from them.

They then proceeded to disband or become independent golden rods as they formed a circle with me at the center. When I say disband, I mean they're usually a group bunched or banded together...tall, slim, golden rod-like things. When I initially encountered them I assumed each was an individual, and in a way they are, but they refer to themselves as one, a whole unit that seems to function more along the lines of one entity calling itself/themselves, "We", and yet they're separate too. Anyhoo, they said to just relax and suspend all assumptions or preconceived notions--in other words, relax. So I did and the next thing I was aware of was a huge whiteness expanding all around us. For a moment it felt as if we were inside something and I joked to myself that it felt like being in a Costco warehouse. But the feel of expansion continued and we were just in a vast whiteness. They said the white nothingness was my interpretation--that what I was perceiving was being stretched to its limits. They said it was their universe/space, along the lines of the universe/space I call universe/outer space. This was their 'home', which traveled with them...just as vast and full of life as my universe was to me. They then said that it, their universe, didn't actually travel around...that it was always present with them, as every other 'universe' was also. Wherever they sent or focused their attention, their home or universe was ever present. I could only pick up on vast white nothingness at this time because it was basically impossible to understand their world from my limited abilities. I said that it felt as if I was seeing and feeling a 3D whiteness simply because all my mind could offer at this time was a complete opposite of what I was use to. I felt their answer to be the equivelant of a human smile come back at me. They then followed up by communicating that the concepts I was understandably holding onto, such as spatial, distance, linear time, solidity, the five physical senses--or even wanting to 'see' with the mind's eye for that matter--was what kept me from being able to really perceive their world.

For some reason I switched gears and asked them if they ever experience joy (remembering that they had said they didn't have human emotion in their existence) and they repeated what I had learned from them previously. I briefly remembered asking, in another visit, out of frustration in not being able to comprehend much of their world or existence, what they did to keep from getting bored. I had fully expected some kind of wise or esoteric answer, but was blown away when they all had paused (several seconds), with one of them finally asking a fellow Golden Being what "bored" was, truly having no idea what I was talking about. When I tried to explain the word they had trouble understanding!--(lol!).

I then expressed a desire to better understand 'their universe' we were apparantly in and surrounded by, and asked for their assistance. They have helped me in the past with visual aids--much like suddenly being able to watch a short movie, something I could obviously relate to. And I was then looking at a large, transparent bubble...and I understood that it housed a 'universe'. Then I was seeing what looked like thousands of these bubbles clustered together. I was told that even this 'visual' wasn't entirely correct because my concept of bubbles involved separate bubbles floating independently, or attaching themselves to others, but always being individual bubbles complete with a solid boundary or spherical casing. In essence, 'universe bubbles' had casings or boundaries and yet they didn't. I was then seeing all these slightly iridescent spheres superimposed over one another, intermingling, all one and yet each unto their own. I asked if there was a lot of traveling, so to speak, between universes, and they said of course, as if it was normal. I then had what I call a brief 'knowing flash' of what they were showing me--where I'm suddenly either more aware or able to better understand (it's a strange feeling and difficult to describe, but you just suddenly *know* something and you can't logically explain how), only to have it slide right back out of my awareness. I could feel they knew I was struggling a bit as I finally said that, yea, I sorta got it...and I laughed.

It felt as if I was stretched to the limit, so I changed the subject and thought I'd toss them something different, just to see what would come back. I asked them, throughout their interest and study of the Earth Life System, who did they feel was perhaps the most advanced person(s), the wisest of souls. At that point I was completely expecting they would point out a human or a human group, and was so surprised at their answer that I coped a mild attitude--Shocked). Before me, a short distance away, was a visual of the upper half of a large gorilla, just staring back at me with a benign expression. Now I love and have so much respect for the animal kingdom, and have always believed they were more properly connected with life in matters that were important, opposed to humans...but I thought what I was seeing was silly and said so. I said something like, "Ah c'mon--a gorilla? Please.....". The gorilla was still there so I let all of it go, not just that visual but where I was--as well as the Golden Beings--I just let it all go, asking for better understanding. I wanted my perceiver to give me a better interpretation. When I opened my awareness again nothing had changed...so I let it all go again only to have the vast 3D whiteness, as well as the gorilla not only reappear but there was something that felt fixed about the environment--in a way that said what I was being shown was basically correct. As I struggled with this--thoughts flooding in about why I was so shocked at this information, why did I think that only humans had exclusive rights to intellect or wisdom?--I was told that the gorilla lived a multidimensional existence. Other animals did too (it felt as if the Golden Beings were saying that this was much more common in the animal kingdom than in the human). They could not only 'see' auras around living things but could actually go further and see other life forms in their true energy essence whenever they wanted (I was told this was a good way to know what was good to eat--the more energy a plant had the better feast). I was then treated to what felt like looking out at a world through the eyes of a gorilla...and saw leaves go from looking like leaves to being surrounded by white energy to being nothing but brilliant white energy forms. Gorillas could actually be aware of their physical earth environment, as well as other environments or dimensions, simultaneously, if they wanted. Thinking gorillas were slow or dumb resulted from humans observing their state of being from a narro

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Page 2
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2003 at 12:47pm

Thinking gorillas were slow or dumb resulted from humans observing their state of being from a narrowed, human perspective--assuming gorillas had a limited or no intellect. They said gorillas were thinkers all right, but they directed such processes for the most part into areas other than this one physical, conscious world we humans have decided is the only 'real' reality. Humans disconnected from these abilities that gorillas have actually perfected, because we somewhere along the line entered into or narrowed our attention so much so, into the conscious way of experiencing life (if we can't explain something with our five physical senses then I doesn't exist), that we don't pay attention to much outside that arena. I then said something like, "Usually people revere birds or animals that have some kind of mystical quality about them....I never thought of gorillas." They answered that all animals have these abilities and connection with more than just the physical world, but gorillas are amongst the few who've actually advanced such capabilities.

I started feeling like I was running out of gas, so I thanked them, saying I wouldn't wait a year to visit again, and returned to full waking consciousness...feeling a sense of incredulity as well as wonder at what I had learned.

Well thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Mini Higher Self Merge
Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2003 at 10:15am

Hello Friends,
this morning sitting in hot tub at pool and trying to meditate and feeling I was too scattered to really achieve much, I settled for normal consciousness and a pleasant holiday weekend.

Then...I began to notice I was abstracted, distanced from my scattered consciousness, as though viewing it from a distance.  I watched, amused, as it flitted from things I thought about that morning in bed, to things I experienced yesterday and last week, to things that might happen later today and planned stuff for next week.  It was facinating to see how the 'focus' flipped about all over as if on a whim. Then i suddenly got the notion that this was a reflection of how Higher Self/Disc relates to incarnate individuals in its "family".
Then I asked, was I fantasising or was this an approximation of HS consciousness?  The answer was yes, it was an approximation of HS consciousness.  The distancing effect from my own mental flip-flops enabled it.  Normally we get caught up in the flip-flops and lose ourselves and have to rsort to some kind of meditative practise to regain some sense of self and serenity.  But when we distance ourselves from this random seeming regression/projection scenario we can glimpse how HS rapidly (maybe even instantaneously) shifts the spotlight from one incarnation to the other, looks to see what's happening, tries to offer wider consciousness as a sort of advice, usually gets ignored or not noticed at all or taken for an aspect of mind such as "my conscience speaking", and then moves on to the next one.  Kinda like checking up on the kids playing in the backyard, except they're all playing in diffeent epochs and societies.
I was also told that although this comparison is only partially true, it's true enough to serve as a prelude to later, more complete "blendings", presumably when "I'm" ready.
Sounds like fun, no?   

gordon/love

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Betanya
Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2003 at 10:54pm

Hi everyone,

Once I completed the 3x3x3 and then sent out the intention to assist in a retrieval wherever needed, I waited only a few seconds before the presence of a short, elderly man with uncombed white hair became obvious a few feet away. He called me by name and got right down to business, indicating he needed help with his daughter.

We were then moving, he walking next to me, and it wasn't long before I then could see the back of a woman, standing and staring out at something, a shawl drapped over her head and shoulders. It looked as if she was making sure the shawl was on securely, as one would do if cold, and she seemed completely unaware of us. I sensed there were trees surrounding us and a view of a countryside in the direction she was facing. I looked to the elderly man and he was staring up at me, expectant, worried but patient. I asked if there was anything he could tell me about her or her situation and he indicated no...that it would be best if he remained in the background and for me to approach her. As I started in her direction he suddenly remembered something and told me to be careful, that she was scared of the spooks. This was the wording I got but the feeling  from his statement was that she was terrified of others with bad intentions, that she may have suffered from something like schizophrenia (?). I repeated back to him what he had said to make sure I was understanding correctly and then slowly approached her.

When I was within a few feet of her I said hello and quickly told her my name, intending for my announcement to feel as soft and harmless as possible, but she still seemed startled as she suddenly turned and faced me. I was momentarily hit with a feeling of great fear from her. I forced myself to smile as I said my name again, trying to be casual...as if it was perfectly okay for a stranger to suddenly be there with her. Her face was in shadow but I got a flash of her eyes and how intense they were. I was being sized up very rapidly...and I passed the test because she then seemed to let go of a deep sigh as she pulled at her shawl and turned away, offering me her back.

It felt as if a wall had gone up and I was quickly thinking of what to do or say. As I stepped closer and started asking something to break the ice she interrupted, saying I shouldn't be there, that any minute now some really bad folks would be there and I would be in harms way. I asked her why she thought that and she said, with obvious bitterness, that they followed her everywhere and she was 'bad luck' for all who became acquainted with her. I was at a loss again. She was so convinced of this situation she described. All I could think of was to keep the conversation going by trying to relate to her situation, so I said I too had experienced the same at one time...and that I had solved the problem. She then offered a short, sarcastic laugh that told me I had no idea what she was living through (she was absolutely right), and she tightened her shawl and continued trying to ignore me.

Out of frustration I then said that I didn't want to call her, "hey you", told her my name again and asked her name, hoping she'd open up even a little. She hesitated, acting as if she was realizing she was going to have to put up with me for awhile, and finally answered with what seemed to be the name, Betanya, or Betawnya. I said,  Betty?, thinking I had misunderstood and she came back with Betanya. I told her it was a beautiful name. I then stepped closer so I was a foot or two away and brought to me as much PUL as I could, and as I then began telling her about a place I knew (Focus 27),  I just sent that love to her. I kept talking quietly, feeling such respect and admiration for her just as she was, and she began to shake her head. I could feel she was close to tears as I told her she could live in the place I was describing and never be bothered by anyone again. She tried looking at me but seemed reluctant to let me see her face. She said she could never go to the place I was depicting--where no one can impose their will on another--or any other too-good-to-be-true place, because the authority figures in her religion said she was forever barred from entering. She brought unhappiness and illness to all she met. I asked if it was just possible that they may have been wrong?...and she then faced me, angling her face down, saying she had always been a good person, caring of others, and that she did not deserve the treatment she had received. I agreed with her, asking her to just trust me--that she really didn't want to be so alone anymore...that she could at least visit this place and see for herself. She was crying as I felt her hand take mine, and I caught a glimpse of a face that said she was in her 20's or 30's, dark hair parted in the middle and pulled back. I also picked up on some kind of disease she had had that made her skin erupt in dark patches. The word, leprosy, crossed my mind but I didn't ask about it.

As we began to leave I sensed her father off in the distance and knew instantly he would remain outside of her awareness for the time being. Not sensing anyone else around Betanya and I, still tightly holding hands, began moving as I continued describing Focus 27. At one point we were either riding in or on something and I had no clue what, but felt that perhaps she was perceiving some mode of transportation that made sense to her. It wasn't long before we saw others approaching (we were sitting up high because the greeters were looking up at us--felt like some kind of wagon or carraige) and they were smiling, telling her they too had experienced what she had, at the hands of a religious faith I never asked about, and Betanya forgot I was there as she marveled at what she was being told. She stepped down and was surrounded by women who knew her situation and were there to let her know her hell was over. I watched all of them move slowly away and then looked around and saw her father standing alone, behind us, watching. I approached him and he smiled, seemingly content to not participate just yet but be a bystander. He said when the time was right--meaning when it would be okay or good for Betanya to see him--that he would then step forward. I asked him what country the two of them had been father and daughter and at first got, India...but then he seemed to be describing an area along the Indian border with another country (?). I asked about what had happened to her and got from him that their life had been a poor one...and a disease she had contracted had allowed others in their village or town to cast blame on her for their misery. He felt tremendous guilt because he could have done more to not allow such irresponsibilty to harm her, as it eventually did. I asked if she had had leprosy and I think he communicated about a disease that was similar, as well as another disorder Betanya had contracted (probably from the mistreatment). He said nothing would tear him away from her--that he would wait and he'd know when a reunion was in order with her.

I thanked him for allowing me to help and left, returning to full waking consciousness.

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Jeff is still loved
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2003 at 7:10pm

Yesterday someone asked me to do sort of a fortune telling reading,, I am not a fortune teller. I said you can ask me the question, I certainly cannot promise that I can get an answer, but if I have a feeling or if spirit shows me anything , I will certainly pass it on to you. This female named Rhonda was in a situation. It seems that she and her husband moved to a new state to be closer to her best friend Pam. Nothing was working out, they had only lived there but three months, and already the friendship with Pam had broken up and both Rhonda and her husband wanted to move back home. I asked why not just pack up and return home. Rhonda stated she was afraid they could not get jobs back home and cash was low right now. I tuned into Rhonda's energy and immediately I heard the name Jeff. Rhonda do you know a Jeff? She sighed , yes  he is my friend Pam's boyfriend and I could care less. What about the move? Should I or not at this time?. A older lady appeared in spirit and I felt the strong concern about this Jeff. I relayed this to Rhonda. This older lady feels like family to Jeff I told Rhonda. Really  Rhonda  said I would not know, and I dont care about Jeff. Rhonda  I asked, what is going on right now with Jeff, I feel he is in some kind of trouble here. She sighed and told me the whole story, how Pam met and moved in with Jeff and then Rhonda found out that Jeff sells drugs for a living. I dont blame you for wanting to get far away from this situation.But this Jeff has family in spirit who loves him and is concerned and I feel he is getting support from the other side to change his path right now. Rhonda said reluctantly that she would give this message to Pam and Jeff, and Rhonda will be moving back home.  I wish you all well,, love linn

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
((ME)) not retreived yet!!
Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2003 at 8:07am

Since I had a bit of a cold 3 night ago, just before going to bed I set my intent to visit the Healing center, ask the HS/Guidance for their help in healing my body and mind and bathe in the Violet Flame for Healing/Regenerating. I like the Violet Flame, it’s very soothing for me and I find it very re-generating and it feels good when I just lay there..hhehe.

Saw myself rising up in my Rebal going up and up until I reach the entrance of the Temple. When into a room where 4 of the light being were, I recognized the energy of all of them as my guides, cause I’ve seen or should I say felt them in my F27 house.
Beside my house in F27, they’re a huge Crystal that I used for healing and sending healing energy. They invited me to step into the Violet Flame Crystal witch I did; I felt warm and good soothing energy going through my body all the way to molecular level, I was vibrating, I felt a rush of heat to the point of me saying..wow it hot in here…Smiley

BUT then something happen that was not plan, it was me of course in the Violet Flame but in a different body…I was taller more muscular and wearing the outfit of the "Knight Templar" kneeling down holding my sword and making a "Sworn Statement" to protect and defend and uphold the truth for ALL? It was "I" making that statement, it was coming from my own voice. Me in a different body, that was very different… whew..
Wow; what a shock, I was speechless and   would have never thought of that as a previous life of mine or why they brought that up for me to see/feel or know? I was just asking to get better from a cold…hum. Could that mean I was a Freemason in a previous life or a Crusader for Christ?? The same Crusaders that lost Jerusalem, with Richard the Lion Heart?? Maybe that’s where some of my Guilt about catholic religion comes from…we lost “Jerusalem”..!!!  …hum???

Haven’t retrieved himRomain yet, but it sure give me a lot of questions and searching to do, on that particular lifetime.
I have done retrieval of myself from this lifetime, old ache and pain sort of things but myself in a past life…humm..it’s a new experience , and I want to find out more about who he/I was and what he/I did…lots of questions, and no answers yet!!!

With Love.
Romain

IP Logged

Heidi
Ex Member

Going Over There During Sleep?
Reply #9 - Sep 27th, 2003 at 6:34pm

When my mom died in the spring, each night, I would ask her to come to me in my sleep, but nothing seemed to happen. Now, on several occasions, I have gone looking for her over There while I am sleeping --though I have not been intending to do so-- and it happened again last night.

I was told that she was going away, but that I could catch her before she left, so I went where they said that she would be and I kept watch for her. It was at a lovely location at the foot of a hill, on the coast, but I didn't see her so I returned. Someone said that they had just seen her and that I should go back, so I did. At the foot of that hill was a gas station and I was told to go around to the other side of it and I would find her. I did so and saw a woman sitting on a park bench, which was on the concrete near the garage. It seemed like such a strange place for anyone to be sitting, but there she was, with her head faced upward toward the sun and her eyes closed --like I recall her doing a lot when I was little, when she enjoyed just soaking in the rays. I immediately began to cry at the sight of her. She motioned for me to sit down along side her, but I seemed to be frozen in place. I asked her what she was doing there, where she was going, and I begged her not to leave me. I was crying so much that it woke me up. But I think that I went right back to sleep and returned to where she was still sitting on the bench. I kept crying and begging her again to not go away, and then I awoke again. I was in anguish but, at the same time, I was surpised to feel that my face was wet with real tears. It had all felt so real.

I keep looking for my mom in my sleep, but then when I think that I've found her, it's such a shock that I don't stay around long enough to have a conversation. I've talked to her, but I haven't really heard what she has to say. I don't know if I'm just dreaming or if I'm too overwhelmed by my loss to be able to deal with the possibility that she is not really lost at all.

IP Logged

Joe Meboe
Ex Member

Seattle Partnered Exploration Rescheduled
Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2003 at 8:06am

I have rescheduled the Seattle Partnered Exploration workshop to the weekend of February 21-22, 2004. Hope to see you there.

Joe Meboe

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Retrieval of an Aspect From A Parallel Life
Reply #11 - Sep 21st, 2003 at 9:12am

A couple days ago I was told by guidance that I had an aspect from a parallel life to retrieve.

Going into the 3D blackness I saw a prostitute who had been raped and murdered. She didn't know she was dead.
I stood over her lifeless body and projected PUL into her. She opened her eyes and seemed to see recognition in them but was very confused. I pulled her to me and told her that she was fine and hugged her. The looked just like me. Then she looked to the light and saw her/my family and went with them. It was very fast and easy. Wink

Has anyone done any retrieval of self from a parallel life here?

Love,
Marilyn 

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

"Jacob"
Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2003 at 12:40pm

Hello this happened last night, so am posting now while still fresh in my head. I got a call early last evening asking if I had time to see three people from another town and area.I did not get the details on why they wanted to meet but agreed on a time to meet here at my home.All I heard was that it was important for me to see the one female, the other two just wanted to chat to me. About an hour before the scheduled meeting I sat down in my office and chatted to spirit world like I usually do asking for guidence, and a giant J appeared  and hung for a moment in the air, then a brief flash of a dark haired young man. I felt his presence in my office. I said you are here for one of the females coming aren't you but you are way too early. Please come back in an hour.  The ladies arrived, one older female and two young females. I asked who wanted to speak to me first, and one of the younger females came back to my  little office. she sat down and almost immediately the J appeared, I said I have to tell you that there is a young male in spirit with a J name, and this name sort of sounds like a ja sound is chomping at the bit to say hello, in fact he beat you here this evening. The J  spirit would just flash part of his profile and do this so quickly I could not see him enough to give any great details on his face. I could only make out he was young with dark hair, and medium build. The young lady ( college student) was crying by this time and could not speak. When she regained her composure she then said she  had prayed all day that Jacob would come through tonight.  Apparently Jacob was one of her room mates last year at school. They shared an apartment with another student . The thing  Jacob kept saying in my head was that it was an accident , he did not mean to kill himself. And  to please let his mom know he is ok. I sort of felt it was like an over dose of precription like medication. He did not give me much details on this and I personally do not like to relive how some folks pass over . She just shook her head  yes when I mentioned my feelings on how it may have happened. He mentioned some silly little thing he and his roomates did in the past with food, and also mentioned that he visited his parents quite a bit as well as his friends then Jacobs's energy backed away and he left, but I am sure he will visit his friends again. The young woman said recently Jacob flung a bottle of spice right out of the spice rack in their apartment and she  knew that was him. He had a sense of humor and this would be something he  would do. I am always amazed at spirits no matter how often they visit me, always a wonderful feel. thanks for listening, love linn

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

" Edna"
Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2003 at 11:52am

Hello all, been awhile since I posted last, sorry about that. I am taking time to post what happened yesterday. My husband and I went to the mall yesterday and grabbed a bite to eat near there, the resturant was crowded but the room was light and sunny. Out of the blue my husband John started chatting about a elderly client of his, and instantly a elderly female in spirit appeared next to my husband. Now I have posted in the past about spirits appearing to me( showing themselves visible Vs. seeing them in my head) in resturants, for some reason this happens a lot. The only explanation I can come up with is the energy that is there in the room. She was a sweet smiling elderly lady, I immediately heard her say John,, well I thought is she talking about my husband, then I asked what was the clients name and my husband said its John. Well there is a lady here in spirit saying his name,, that must be his wife who recently passed , replied my husband. She is giving me a strong E sound like in Ea, or Ev perhaps. I do not know what his wife's name was, when we get home I will try and look it up. This lady was trying to say something about a sister  and Florida. She also was very concerned about her John and his state of emotional health. I want to talk to old john about her visit to me,, at this time trying to figure out how to present it to a old fashioned, bible belt follower if you understand these kind of folks thinking , not an easy thing to do. We got home  and later looked up his information, his wife's name was Edna. I knew that was his wife but its always nice to confirm what you find.  Post note # on what I said earlier about the room being sunny, for some reason I find seeing spirit manifesting in sunny background light a bit easier than in a room without any light,, I liken it to viewing aura, its easier to see with proper light behind the subject ,, love linn

IP Logged

ermaron

Afterlife Knowledge Member

North Port, Florida. 34291
Contact made. Romain
Reply #14 - Sep 12th, 2003 at 8:55am

Wonderful news Romain. There is hope for all of us that 'did not happened yet'...Wink
Love
Eduardo
PS. I could not replied to your email because my password is not working. Lucky for me that in "Post a Message" the password was saved to disk. Wink

ermaron ermaron ermaron  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.