Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another NDE. Interesting similarity to Howard Storm account (Read 1740 times)
rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Another NDE. Interesting similarity to Howard Storm account
May 13th, 2020 at 6:29pm

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Another NDE. Interesting similarity to Howard Storm account
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2020 at 12:12am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Another NDE. Interesting similarity to Howard Storm account
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2020 at 4:36pm

I have listened to this video before.

Regarding the part where God told the NDEr that he can't force his way back to heaven, well, going by what I have figured out, humility is a very important part of spiritual growth.

If we were in fact created by a being who loves us dearly, and this being offers an absolutely wonderful way of existence, it is only natural to have feelings of love, gratitude, loyalty, respect and humility towards this being. I know that I feel the best, when I have such feelings towards God.

I do not believe that God is a being who wants to be worshiped, but it is quite natural that he wanted someone to share love with, so he used portions of his own being to create us.

The more I have been able to experience spiritual love, the more I have been able to understand how it is possible to view another's existence as something precious. When you view another as something precious, you want this other to be completely happy. Due to such love, I want God to be completely happy, and I feel more than willing to share my love with him. "Share it with him," is sort of an odd thing to say since love, ultimately, comes from God.

When I experience divine love I don't feel like I need to be the center of attention, or even receive attention. Rather, joy comes from being able to really love another.  Of course such love can be felt for all of the beings that God has created.

There have been occasions during meditation when I experienced bliss/peace in to an extent where it seemed as if I didn't need anything, not even love, yet I know love feels better than such a lack of need. I don't know, but perhaps God felt such bliss/peace before he created us, then at some point he came to the conclusion that it would be best to work things out so that many beings could experience happiness, joy, peace and love--together. Because of the initial bliss/peace, love was created in a joyful and freedom based way that didn't include neediness. Whatever the case, what would enable a being to feel as content as possible for all of eternity?

P.S. Perhaps "All that is" includes the being who got things started. If such a being does in fact exist, I wouldn't want to miss out and not find out about such a thing. I figure such knowledge is the most important and wonderful afterlife knowledge there is--such knowledge also encompasses this World.

« Last Edit: May 17th, 2020 at 11:21am by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.