Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval during the Coronavirus pandemic (Read 2158 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Retrieval during the Coronavirus pandemic
Apr 15th, 2020 at 10:58am

Hello All,
In this time of world stress for all us humans, one of the ways to help ourselves is to do something for others.  I just got back from a retrieval and what I saw were long lines waiting.  I gathered up as many souls as I could and with the help of three and eventually four of my helpers took them to the 'Park'.  I have a feeling I could have done it all day. Cry 
As I write this, over 2 million people are infected world wide and in some places it is just starting to get bad.  We need retrievers now and will in the near future.  You don't even have to put on a mask.  Take a deep breath.  Fill your hearts with love.  Don't be afraid to ask for help to take a journey to help some souls get to where they need to go.  I know you can do it.  Let's see if we can reduce those lines of souls waiting.
T'ressa

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: Retrieval during the Coronavirus pandemic
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 10:25am

T'ressa-

When you are doing retrievals, do you ever "see" the presence of other physically alive retrievers working with helpers?

Are you able to distinguish age or sex of the deceased?

R

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Re: Retrieval during the Coronavirus pandemic
Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 6:14pm

Rondele,
I don't usually see the souls of live humans when I'm on the other side.  I don't  'see' very well there.   Once in a while, I go to visit with a soul of someone who is alive usually because a loved one has asked me to for a specific reason.  I then use very strong intent and ask for help from my helpers as I usually have not met the person in the flesh.  My helpers will read my intent and take me right to them.  I'm always a little surprised how quickly it happens.  I see my helpers as spirits of large ovals of light with a brighter light towards the top.  They usually give me their names as they come through to me at 'my place'.  I also can feel them.  They have distinct personalities. I have grown very fond of them over the years.
As to the souls I retrieve,  I will feel them before I see them.  I usually get the sex then, but sometimes they fool me, so very early on I learned to ask their names, ages, and what year it is for them.  That can be quite an adventure especially if I'm having trouble hearing clearly usually because I'm unfamiliar with their language.  I'm a typical multigenerational American.  I speak only English well.
With the recent retrievals and the long lines, about the only question I ask is if they would like to come with me to 'the Park'?  I'm trying to get as many as I can with each retrieval.  I don't even count.  It doesn't matter.  I give a lot of unconditional love during the whole retrieval.
T'

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.