Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An Aspect of Self from present lifetime (Read 2765 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
An Aspect of Self from present lifetime
Mar 30th, 2019 at 8:10pm

The subject of aspects of self was talked about in another thread which may be remember I had notes from a workshop, so I thought I'd share them here.  Please feel free to comment or talk about the subject of aspects...It's still such an interesting concept to me and I wish Bruce was here to walk me through it more.  (We did some in 2016 and 2017 but of course there's never enough time to cover everything.  Bruce was helping me use this concept to work through some personal stuff from my childhood too at that time). 

This is taken directly from my notes from Bruce's “SELF-EXPLORATION, DISCOVERY AND HEALING” workshop that I hosted and took in September 2016.  I vaguely remember the experience but it helps that I wrote notes.  I’ll put my current thoughts in parentheses to help explain things.

Note that my helper was using the character of Hagrid from Harry Potter.

Tuesday September 27, 2016

RETRIEVAL OF AN ASPECT OF SELF FROM PRESENT LIFETIME:

Hagrid, my helper, was standing on the porch of my special place and he asked what part of my life I want to work on, and I said marriage.  (I’ve been divorced since 2008 but had a very rough marriage and know that I have things I need to heal inside me).

A portal opened at the end of the porch.  I went through.

I saw myself sitting at a desk, busy writing, pen in hand, barely looking up at me.  I said “hi” to this aspect.  She was so busy.  I asked what she was so busy with, and I got “organizing everything”.

Then many more desks appeared one by one connecting all in a large circle.  All identical.  This was how busy she was.

When I asked what caused this, why, and when, I got:  “Dustin”. (My ex-husband).  “No one will ever love you.  You’re nothing without me.  You can’t function without me.  You’re not smart enough.  You know nothing.  You don’t know how to do anything.” 

I started crying physically.  (I was actually crying!  This was deep-rooted pain).

When I asked what function she served for me, I got that she’s making sure she is smart, capable, in charge, and self-sufficient.

What I asked what she represents, I got that she’s fastidious, doesn’t want to let down her guard.

When I asked how this influences my life, I got that she won’t let anyone get too close, doesn’t want me to get hurt because I believe no one will or can love me, holds on tight to protecting myself, making sure I rely on myself and don’t need anyone.  Afraid that if I do let my guard down and open up and need anyone that I will lose my identity and sense of self, and will be controlled again.

Bruce telling us to project love to it made me cry again.  It was hard but I did it.  And I called in help from The Chanters and instantly saw them and heard them saying “yes” in their one long continuous sound.  (The Chanters is referring to an OBE I had a couple years ago where I was shown a group of beings who are “my team” of nonphysical helpers.  They were continually saying “Yes” but it had no beginning or ending, it was just one long sound as if they were saying the whole word one time and it never ended.  It’s impossible to do it; if you try to drag out saying the word “yes” you’re either holding the “yeh” or the “sss” but you can’t make the sound of the whole word at once continuously.  Anyway, for me they represent constant and continual positive support and empowerment). 

My helper, as Hagrid, told me to remember The Chanters and their love and support any time I start to feel my guard come up again or feeling that I’m not able to be loved.

I empowered this aspect and built up the love feeling with that “Yes” and I kept it going.  I kept hearing it until that aspect of me finally put her pen down and got a look on her face like shock.  She finally stood up.

Bruce said to follow my helper and the aspect and see where they are going.  We went back through the portal.  Standing on the front porch two other aspects showed up and said to my helper, “We have questions too.”

We immediately came to the “Aspect Relief Camp”.  It was so spontaneous and natural, I didn’t make it up.  I thought it was funny.  (This part really surprised me and I knew I wasn’t pretending to make it happen).

My aspect sat down with a group of other aspects, like in a support group.

When I asked what the recovery would be like and how long it would take, I got that this aspect needs to feel relief, needs a break, needs to talk, have others listen, needs support.  It will take some time but Hagrid, my helper, said in my daily life I will be remembering the “Yes” and will feel the relief and will be reminded that my aspect is getting support and relief as she lets go.

So I do feel that this Aspect of Self retrieval was a success, and I am often reminded of that "Yes" booster from my guides.  It's definitely a useful and therapeutic tool.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Maisie

ALK Member

Australia
Re: An Aspect of Self from present lifetime
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2020 at 10:03pm

I cant remember reading about this healing aspects subject. Did Bruce write about it in one of his books? Your ex husband sounds pretty immature, such painful words just thrown out without care. Some words stick, especially when you have experienced abuse already, as we discussed already. I hope you are healing and believing in your own worth and beauty and ability.
M

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 12:40am

Yes Bruce did write about it in his books.  When he was having trouble exploring nonphysically due to lack of perception, he described going into a Focus 10 state and saying, "I want to communicate with the aspect of myself which is blocking my perception of the nonphysical world".

Thanks for your kind words...it always helps to hear them.  I know not all of it is healed completely but little bits have been healing slowly.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 12:24pm

My higher self/guidance creates regular dreams, lucid dreams and waking dreams (as I meditate) that serve the purpose of my dealing with aspects of myself that I need to deal with.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 8:35pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 5th, 2020 at 12:24pm:
My higher self/guidance creates regular dreams, lucid dreams and waking dreams (as I meditate) that serve the purpose of my dealing with aspects of myself that I need to deal with.

Yeah I would agree that's an necessary and easy way to get through to us most of the time isn't it. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2020 at 9:27pm

Vicky, yes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.