Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I've experience (Read 2429 times)
goldyflocks

Afterlife Knowledge Member

england
I've experience
Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:23am

Hi all , it's been a while since I last posted but thought I would call by to let you know about my latest Obe...

For the first time ever, I have actually managed to get out of my bedroom after really willing myself to get far away as I could.  Where I " Flew " off to I have no idea but can't wait to return, it was amazing.

There were a few other humans there, a couple of guys sitting together and children playing, I saw beautiful, amazing colours as I flew around and the feeling I felt inside was wonderful.

The best part of all was when I returned to my bedroom , my deceased husband was lying next to me on our bed , I could feel him, see him with closed eyes , I asked him if he was ok and he said YES , it was his voice , he sounded just fine. I wrapped my arms around him , hugged him and told him it was great to have him before it all ended within a minute or so.
He appeared once before in an obe I had but this is the first time I flew out of the room to somewhere mysterious , I want more but don't know how  it happened in the first place..one minute I was asleep , the next I was in the " phase "

I've just bought a book about Obe's so busy reading it now , hope I learn something.  Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Re: I've experience
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 1:03am

Hi Goldyflocks,

Thanks for sharing your OBE here.  It's been so quiet on this site lately  Sad so I'm happy someone is sharing an experience, especially an OBE...my favorite topic!

While reading your account I was going to ask how you initiated your OBE and then I saw you said it was spontaneous.  Had you been reading about OBEs or wanting to have one?? 

It's nice that your husband was there for a visit.  I love when that happens.  My ex has been telling me about very realistic dreams of his wife who died last summer, and he never believed in this stuff.  He still says he doesn't really, but I like that he wants to tell me about them and ask what I think.  It sounds like he wants to believe and wants to hear me give him that support. 

So what's the name of the book and who's it by?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 6:24am

Hi Vicky, thanks for your reply

Th book Im reading is by William Buhlman " Higher self now "  so i'm getting s few tips on how to initiate more out of Body experiences . I have them when I least expect them Vicky or when I'm over tired. I hadn't been reading about them or anything, they just seem to happen  Smiley

What a good experience your ex had, it must have gave him food for thought.

It's sad that this forum has gone quiet, there were always interesting posts each day, it would be nice if it picked up again but I think since FACEBOOK came on the scene that most forums have gone under.

Thank you once again for your reply Vicky and if you have any tips to give me concerning OBE'S I am all  ears, all information is welcome ,

Regards
Val xx

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Hi Val,

I saw you typed your name, do you mind if I use it?

I think I have that book by William Buhlman but I know I haven’t read it yet.  I hear it’s great!  I know people are loving it.  I have a ton of things on my “to do” list and “to read” list but I’m the type of person who needs to stick to one topic or project at a time or else I get spread too thin. 

So I guess my advice right now about OBEs for you is definitely stick to this topic and read up all you can while it’s still where your mind and interest are at.  Really pour yourself into it and talk about it, because that’s where your energy is focused right now. 

I don’t know why it just spontaneously happens for you.  You must have triggered it somehow even if you aren’t consciously aware of what it was.  But what I have always believed and what I tell people is that we are ALWAYS having OBEs, both while sleeping and while awake, but we rarely have conscious memory of them. 

So that’s another bit of advice I can toss your way.  Before going to sleep at night, hold onto the thought and desire to remember your OBEs.  Most people set intention of “I want to have an OBE”.  Maybe try saying, “I will remember my OBEs” because that tells your subconscious mind it’s ok to have them and remember them.  We don’t usually know what obstacles our subconscious puts in our way, so it’s best to word things in such a way that makes your subconscious know you’re ready for something. 

About the forum, I agree about Facebook.  A lot of members who were great on this site now just post on Facebook groups.  But this site is Bruce’s legacy and of course I will help keep it going, and I appreciate when anyone still posts here.  We need to get some retrievals and partnered explorations going on here!

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 6:12pm

Hi Vicky,

Yes of course you can call me by my name and thank you for you advice on OBE's, I will put the intent in my mind day and night , I have researched all week about the subject and can't wait for my next experience.

To be honest, I'm really excited now that I understand more about them , I've read up about them and watched videos on YouTube , they are my main interest at the minute ànd I'm not going to give up until I find the right technique to initiate having more.
I will post back to you and keep you updated from time to time so thank you once again for the advice and replying to me

Until my next post. take care and I will keep you informed. Bruce will be very proud of you for trying to keep his forum alive

Love Val xx

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 1:35am

Aw Val thanks so much for saying that.  I sure hope he’s proud. 

I look forward to hearing about your progress!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.