Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Your Twin Flame or Soul Mate (Read 3697 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Your Twin Flame or Soul Mate
Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:19pm

Came across this informative post on the Quora site of which I am a long time member.

https://www.quora.com/

Henderson, Twin Flame in Union
Answered Feb 7

You will experience a strange “feeling” and “knowing” of something happening behind the scenes before your first encounter with them. You will get this feeling that something is brewing but you have no idea what it is, or why you feel this way.

The moment you encounter them, you will feel a strange and unusual spark within your being. “There they are!” is a simple yet accurate way to describe this feeling. It is an instant recognition on a soul level, your logical mind will not recognize them, but YOU will.

Synchronicities will become very apparent. The number sequence 11:11 will be the initial sequence that you encounter. Once you acknowledge it, more will come. They will be in your face, all of the time.

This will range from repeating numbers (222, 333, 444, etc.) to your thoughts synching perfectly with your reality; you will be thinking of a word or phrase, and you will then hear this exact word or phrase in the physical.

You will see personalized messages on billboards and on the TV, telling you exactly what you need in order to keep moving forward.

The biggest mistake you could make is to ignore what these numbers and signs are telling you. They are signs and directions laid out for you by your Higher Self. They are your path to Union.

Your outlook on life will change. You will prefer complete solitude for awhile in order to collect your thoughts. You will question everything you have ever known and you will rid your life of what no longer serves you.

Some of this will even happen on a subconscious level; For example, you won’t be able to afford cable TV any longer, as this is your Higher Self directing you AWAY from the false beliefs that no longer resonate.

Things can seem as if they are falling apart, but they are being cleared for a higher purpose, you are making room for the new to enter.

Signs you are close to Union include

1. When you think of your Twin Flame, there is zero negativity, sadness, or anger. There is no neediness or obsession, there is only a feeling of love and harmony. All lower vibrations have been cleared out and you feel a sense of renewal within yourself. You just know Union is yours and that you are headed there.

2. You are happy, excited, and elated for no apparent reason. Not much has transpired or changed in your immediate surroundings or circumstances, you are just HAPPY. You are radiating love without any conditions causing you to do so; in other words, you have now become unconditional.

3. You are no longer being chased all day, every day by repeating numbers and synchronicities.

Many people find comfort in the signs and synchs, but they are actually there as a course correction and they are there to assist you to get you on your path to Union. 11:11 will still be present but the bombardment of signs will lessen because you are now on the correct path.

4. Many, if not all aspects of your life have fallen into harmony and Union. Your financial situation, living conditions, and working life are all up to your standards and you are very comfortable and happy exactly where you are.

Blessings and Love

Alan McDougall

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

AfterlifeForumUser

ALK Member

Re: Your Twin Flame or Soul Mate
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:41am

I have encountered mine and I think there is a lot of truth in what Matt Kahn said about the difference between twin flames and soul mates.

It is my experience that encountering one's twin flame is a very challenging experience.
It's not all rainbows and unicorns.
I read a few articles about such relationships and I believe that certain descriptions are more apt than others, at least from my own observations.

One claim someone made is that you meet your twin flame because the two of you have a joint mission to fulfill which is of huge importance  - something which affects many, many people or the world.  Yes, I agree

You will know that the other person is very significant.  In my case, once I passed the test, I received a rote from  my Higher Self.

It's very unlikely that you will live happily ever after.  Once the mission has been accomplished, stuff happens and the 2 of you will go your separate ways.

It's a challenging relationship - you will behave in such a way that you make life impossible for the other.  As they say, it takes a bit of grit to produce a pearl and you'll be producing a whole string of those Smiley

Now it's a different kettle of fish with a soul mate.  I'm convinced I am married to one of these.  You may have more than one soul mate but generally speaking, I understand there is only 1 twin flame (although someone has been telling me of triplet flames.....). 

I have nothing in common with my spouse but we get on very well together.  It's like having a pair of very old slippers which you know and find most comfortable.

If I can ever remember that guy's name, I'll tell you where to find his video.  It was absolutely spot on

IP Logged

AfterlifeForumUser

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:46am

I totally understand where you are coming from.
There is nothing to feel sorry for me about.

I suggest you read the 2nd book of the Venus Trilogy by Suzanne Lie
Those books are kinda autobiographical
She  writes of a number of past lives where she encountered her twin flame.
The relationships were challenging.
That's what i am trying to explain.
The purpose of finding one's twin flame is not just to fulfill a joint mission (which I suppose may not apply in most cases - i really do not know much on this aspect) but to promote soul growth.
It's about learning.
The other party will provide challenges which will provoke you to learn some pre-determined lesson.
That's the point i was trying to make.
If you track down the Matt Kahn  presentation and try to listen to it (not easy as some find his delivery rather irritating), what he describes is what I have personally experienced.

This is not a subject one can convey ideas to another who has not walked the same path.
People look at such relationships with rose tinted lenses.

I gained a great deal from the experience.
I never met the other person nor even spoke with him.
But when it was time to break the relationship, the most extraordinary things happened which one would never expect to occur.
However, in my case, 'extraordinary ' is about par for the course

And that rote from my Higher Self was a huge revelation - a total delivery of huge amounts of information.
Once you have had such an experience, your life is never the same again

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:25pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:28pm:
We only live just once on planet earth and then we all stand in front of a Holy and Righteous Almighty God and give account for what we did or did not do, in this one mortal existence God has so kindly given each of us.

Reincarnation is a fallacy and a lie and nobody and I mean nobody comes back to earth to relive this grey bland life over and over again adifintum.

Hi Alan,

This is a gentle reminder for you to be aware of the new posting guidelines, so please read up on them if you haven't done so.  Your wording in this quote isn't inviting discussion, it's actually insulting to those of us who believe in reincarnation and related topics. 

And I'd also like to remind you that discussions about religion need to be in the Discussions of Religion forum. 

I will leave this thread here for now but only if it continues in an appropriate manner.  If it does not, then I will move or delete posts.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 7:54am

Hello.

A conversation from your personal experience using the techniques employed by Bruce (and other explorers) about past, present and future lives is a fine notion.

So too a conversation from your personal experience about twin flames / soul mates is ripe.

So I'll start, in keeping with the tread topic.

Truly not given much thought to twin flames / soul mates. I did in the course of my larger field encounter a couple who are said to be soul mates. It is also reported they divorced and re-married.

My experience with them took place at Mt. Shasta. What I see when I am present to that is an individual (the male) who in the highest spiritual intent erred.

As to the energetic of the couple, I observed she stays away. She is friendly, direct, and as non-present while still being present as I have ever seen.

My reason for being present to the couple is a group of us made arrangements to meditate, individually, in a space they care for.

And what do I make of their presence as soul mates? What I see is the two of them dedicate together to their work. That they erred in what they created and maintained belongs to both of them.

They know me, yes, I know them, yes, and - to topic - are they soul mates? From my perspective I see theirs is a mutually beneficial set of agreements between them, and those remain in place as long as both agree. As I look now I see them as separate but equal in a very literal and profound way.

I've not really given much thought to it, I see what I see and report just this.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.