Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
opinions (Read 3223 times)
withinn

opinions
Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:13pm

There is:

1) a cult: a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.

2) a teaching: something that is taught.

In much modern usage, the words ‘teaching’ and ‘teacher’ are wrapped up with schooling and schools.

3) a religion: is belief in a god or gods and the activities that are connected with this belief, such as praying or worshiping in a building such as a church or temple.

4) a convert: one who is uninformed because they have not been born in that belief system.

is the adoption of a set of beliefs identified with one particular religious denomination to the exclusion of others. Thus "religious conversion" would describe the abandoning of adherence to one denomination and affiliating with another.

5) an offshoot: If one thing is an offshoot of another, it has developed from that other thing. (by-product)

(an offshoot can lead to being a cult)

These represent a subconscious affiliation to something. In other words the subconscious basically means to be unverified. Or there is no such thing as an subconscious experience because how can one prove the existence of a subconscious experience?

To refer to anothers belief system is a problem because how can one define the experience the other is going through.

A cult is an obvious because the followers are kept in check and monitored. The followers of a cult are in a position where there system of belief is rigid and imposing where something called being brainwashed exists. To speak of such things is very controversial and the cult takes complete offense to any opposition and will use methods to upset that opposition even violently.

A convert not being born in the belief system forms an unusual bond with their newly formed acquirings as they don't have the same basis as one who was born into that belief system. In other words being born into a belief system is a fixed position. A convert is one who doesn't have the same rapport to that belief system.

Christianity is the only one with that is unique as one doesn't need to born into Christianity but can become a parishioner which is someone who just attends the function without being involved as a part of Christianity. Christianity is the simplistic religious form.

I speak of this, above, because there has been reference to this in this forum and wish to make the above quite clear the differences that exist.

Why do I want to make it clear because there is are differences involved in the above acquirings. There is one particular system mentioned in these forums that maybe classified as negative but this teaching has borrowed so that the teaching can become more universal and neutral.

What Bruce is offering is a teaching as what Bruce is expressing is something unique to experience. Bruce has given us the way to utilize the subconscious in a way to expand our experiencing.

So please be careful of criticism as that criticism can be used negatively and falsely because of misunderstanding due to lack of knowledge/wisdom of that particular system.

(A cult is criticized, in the background, as what a cult offers is false.)

The problem is is opinion which can be just gossip or false opinions.

I am sorry to hear of Bruce - sad that is.

IP Logged

withinn

Re: opinions
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 2:47pm

One has to be careful in labeling what they don't know.

Most religions are a known and some are problematic.

Others, well, a known is a known.

for example
Eckankar is easily labeled but misunderstood. Basically Eckankar is a teaching because nobody asks for anything more then just to learn from the offerings.

as mentioned before:
"a teaching: something that is taught."

---------------------------------

What is green and sings?

Elvis Parsley

---->

A taxi driver picked up a fare, a nun.

After a few minutes the taxi driver started to hum and haw and gulp.

This humming and hawing went on until the nun spoke:
"Mr Taxi Driver is something wrong? If there is I usually can help."

The taxi driver said "well maybe you can, but I am gaving troubles voicing it".

The nun said "I can deal with most things, as nuns do".

The taxi driver spoke "well maybe you can help me".

"With what?" the nun said.

The taxi driver driver blurted out "I am not much of a Christian, but I have always wanted to kiss a nun. Would it be ok if I kissed you?"

The nun thought for a moment and said "well ok".

The taxi driver pulled over, and the taxi driver and the nun kissed.

After they kissed the taxi driver thanked the nun for the kiss.

---->

---->

---->

Finally the destination was reached and the nun said
"Thanks for the ride. My name is Kevin and I am going to a halloween party."

---------------------------------

--- Be careful to avoid judging, as what you see may not be reality.

The subconscious is usually unverifiable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.